Describe this butt

describe Bella Bellz's weirdly fat butt

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=failed ass implant&client=opera&hs=Z3u&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQgPGvrpTUAhXFhJAKHeeXDWwQ_AUIBigB&biw=1097&bih=554
iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=bellabellz/gender=f/bella-bellz.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd let her sit on my face and jiggle and make fun of me for hours tbh

well me too

As a dindu I have to say it's near perfect. Maybe without the tattoos, but the heft and shape are really nice. Doesn't seem to have any of those pits that fat people have in fatty areas (cellulose?) and that's just great. I'd eat that ass, I'd make love to that ass. I would marry that ass, if given the chance. God bless this ass.

i once saw someone say "eww its like two basketballs"

closet faggots obviously

A bad done mtf job, tattoos are there for a reason.

dont get me wrong, i love her butt

How can you tell?

post more fat asses without tattoos pls

google.com/search?q=failed ass implant&client=opera&hs=Z3u&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQgPGvrpTUAhXFhJAKHeeXDWwQ_AUIBigB&biw=1097&bih=554

He is basiccally hidding all details, going full "petite" then adding things, sadly that ass can kill him.

}Confirm>>7078887

As you can see he looks like an aids carrier spic.

she and Jada Stevens stripped together for a long time afaik

also she's cherokee/italian

iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=bellabellz/gender=f/bella-bellz.htm

Well fuck, yeah It's pretty fucking obvious. No wonder the tranny OP only showed the ass. I take back what I said about the ass earlier; i was misinformed and can admit I was wrong.

Revolting tattoos and disgusting hair. Gotta say the ass look likes implants I've seen on brazil chicks everytime i go to SA for business. The ass implants fit them better because their overall body build hides the excessive contour and at least blends well. Wouldn't even give it a 5/10 and I'm an all Ass and legs guy.

Women with huge tattoos like this make me sick tbh. And tattoos on the ass, the tits or the pussy always look shit (katrina jade excluded).

she has peacock tattoos and other drug connection tattoos , so she could be a liaison for the drug community of asia , .