Average Holla Forums user

All Australians should be banned and gassed, in that order.

*All Anglo Saxons

that was all too relatable

i feel so fucking ashamed of myself

but I play on PC

Um….
Anyone else here ever been on a date?
Because I'm sure none of us have. This fictional loser did way better than any of us have

This video is golden.

If you voted for Trump, you're getting what you deserve.

I couldn't watch it. It ceases to be relatable when he gets a date with that chick. In my experience, she says "thank you" and we go our separate ways.

Clicking through the video, though, I can't help but laugh at 5:51
My autism is already very triggered that he is going to /random/ and /advice/ and not Holla Forums and /adv/, then you have redpill and bro in the same sentence.
Do these people have any fucking clue what they're talking about?
Do they care to learn any fucking thing about the subcultures that they are making fun of?

No. This is your average robot.

Thing that got me. It's so god-awfully bad. Like they lurked for 5 minutes then ran away triggered to make the video.

The problem being that cucks are hated here. They're trying to make us out to be the very caricature we hate. It would be like us calling buzzfeed nazis.

cuck and beta aren't interchangeable. we hate cucks, yes, but lets not pretend that 8ch has a userbase of alphas.

Never implied we were a bunch of alphas. Merely that the average non-newfag channer is aware enough to go and be a cuck like in the video.

The daily vodka ration doesn't do my shitposting much good.

But, no one claims to be a beta. Maybe a NEET or a robot.

Eh, new lingo confuses shit. The way i see it, the beta is your tyical channer. bitter and suspicious, but he isn't out holding a sign saying syrian cock welcome. The cuck is the beta, but still thinking he can fit in with the chads if he hates himself enough.

what a well-researched, insightful video that is in no way polemical or sneeringly condescending.

This whole video is basically normie-vill. He tries to act like a normie through the whole god damn thing. No Holla Forums tard would ever treat a random women they just met like that. If they are not an autistic faggot like them then they are ignored. This reeks of /int/ and leftypol shit or a way to try to "define" what a"chan user" is. Some teen that skateboards and jacks off on his phone? Really? I know we all have 80's computers or the top grade cutting age ones, Only fucks who use phones to post are ones from halfchan or shiddit. It's like the ones who made this video just reflected themselves.

i would have let the bitch get run over and then step over her body when i crossed the road

Are you faggots really getting baited by fucking buzzfeed?

Making fun of lib faggotry is a favorite pastime on here. Nothing "triggered" about it newfag.

this

why would you use such a gay ass theme

Shit/10

I think you cucks are just scared of being told what you really are.

Pretty fucking accurate

on the bright side, this video kind of cured my oneitus for now at least, so i guess i should be thankful to buzzfeed for that

Cant stop laughing, seriously, i was like that guy, but with a very noticeable tummy, manlet, ugly, no job, the one day i was being masturbated for a qt while talking to other.

Just drink before doing anything stupid.

This, btw, that guy in the video is a normie for definition, geting laid is so easy that the only way to not get laid is not being close to a girl, i am not doing that because i am a christian.

They just don't fucking get it do they?

When in that video is that man comforted by anyone,even his male friends mock him.

The woman who he dated cheated on him with a guy at the club, good luck trying to get him to stick around with you when you get pregnant or something.

then he even tries to win her back with a nice watch, and she just throws it back in her face.

Good luck finding someone who cares for you that much.

You'll discover yourself on a cold surgeons table, then maybe you'll understand why those feminists wanted you to donate to planned parenthood so much and the dark how they wanted you to be sexually "liberated".

The guy in the club wont pay for anything, the one with the money for champagne suddenly is broke and wont shell out a cent.

The Dilation and cutterage leaves you baren, now the guys don't want you at the clubs anymore and you fill your home with cats. now you cry over what might have been.

no, this is your average Holla Forumstard

Mm. That's a ten.

what if he blew his brains out at the end of the video instead of shitposting or smoking weed or drinking. what then?

he stopped her walking into traffic, but who is stopping him from doing the same.

they think this is funny but they expect us to feel empathy with them on planned parenthood or the women's march or that tampons should be free.

fuck you, razors aren't free and frankly pads are fairly cheap

around the 1970s women actually did work and didn't bitch and were in the workplace.

everyone was generally happy then these third wave weirdos came along and started censoring the bbc and pbs in america.

the game is to feed you any shit you'd eat