HILLARY CLINTON IS DISINTEGRATING BEFORE OUR EYES

Hillary's health is rapidly deteriorating and the media is covering it up

As Hillary’s health worsens her campaign staff are forced to prop her up using any methods possible as she gets closer and closer to the power she has always craved.

youtube.com/watch?v=PblqU-fk1AU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P2EqZ4-enx8?t=104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POST HER FINAL FORM

We need to ban strobe lights to protect her

So Infowars is so low now they make episodes on 8ch threads?

Off topic but what the fuck is wrong with Alex Jones' voice?

I mean you can take one look at him and tell he eats nothing but donut burgers, but that doesn't explain his voice.

Does he smoke 5 packs a day or just gargle iron filings or what?

He is the only bald fat man I've ever seen who sounds as bad as he looks.

Haven't been here in a while, good to see you guys are still fighting the good fight (unlike fucking half chan.)
'illary is ill!

He probably caught something from his buddy Charlie Sheenie.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS WITH SHIT

STROKE ON STAGE

TRUMP ON A RAMPAGE

So he has gay bowel disease of the throat?

Wait, is there video for that?

By the power of dubs, Shillary will die of brain aids.

OPERATION DETERIORATE

MULTIPLE PEOPLE GO TO CLINTON SPEECHES WITH STROBING LIGHTS AND MAKE HER GET KEKED

If dubs, both Jonestein and Shillary will die of the same strain of AIDS that Charlie Sheen has.

Memed into reality. What a world.

Checked

People could cue this up on tablets and play it for her.

It's a holdover from his smoking and drinking days when he was Bill Hicks.

So who is the real puppet master that wants a corpse to sit in the Whitehorse? I imagine it's like the three stooges all trying to get inside the doorway at the same time.

Not that I would advocate doing such a thing.

I think it's more accurate to say that Clinton wants this so bad she'll make a play with her dying breath.

If you wanted to rig an election and had that much leeway without her you'd never go for Clinton. She already lost once, has zero charisma, and is under heavy fire. You'd use a newer politician at least unconnected visually to all that.

Clinton is it. She may have hundreds of corrupt donors but I'd say the Clintons are at the head of the pyramid itself.

If shes dying, why are they trying so hard to get her in office?
Soros and the media are throwing their weight behind this senile old bitch who could have a stroke at any moment.
You would think they would install a puppet that wasnt so obviously unpopular, much less one that might not even make it through the elections alive.
Granted shes fairly high up, but shes only a midboss at best.
Im sure they have plenty of other minions to choose from.
I can only assume they were not expecting her to last very long, which leads me to believe that shes supposed to take the fall as a patsy for something big relatively soon.

must be more to kaine than we know of

Hastily made WebM version.

Two possibilities.

A. eternal dopple gangers posing as her, with facial surgery followed by voice training to be the kikes' puppet

B. Who would come into power next after Hillary's demise, and what kind of threat would Tim Kain pose to the rest of the people in favor of kikes?

They'll be able to assign a top jew to be president and then start a communist dictatorship.

He yells for many hours a day every day for a living. Simple as that.

ow fuck that hurt like shit to watch

The first modern case of death by memes. Buckle up boys this is going to be one hell of a show

Several possibilities. One is that she thinks it is "her turn" and she is threatening to spill other dems' secrets if they refuse to help her.

pic related is the final stage of the dems' 2016 campaign strategy

What if we are witnessing the very first case of someone being meme'd out of existence, and the health conditions are just side effects of scattered parts of her body already being gone?

Dubs confirm.

I always balked at the notion that Shillary was a figurehead or a puppet for some sort of malicious outside force.

If you're trying to place a puppet whose only purpose is to follow orders into an elected position of power, why would you choose the absolute WORST candidate imaginable? Literally anyone would be better. Imagine the resources you would have to spend to cover up the fact that Shillary's a corrupt murderous skin walker, much less get her some genuine support.

Much like the Egyptians destroying the name of someone to erase them from KEKxistance

ah, that makes sense possibly
It would answer why this candidate has more baggage than ANY other democrat who could have ran.

I never understood why anyone thought this campaign was a good idea,
it's like everyone but the candidate was vetted

I don't care if he's CIA controlled op or just a goofy motherfucker who is slowly becoming red pilled while selling water filters, Alex Jones is absolutely hilarious and thoroughly entertaining. I cannot help but grin watching this fucking guy. His facial expressions alone are pure gold.

Obligatory

reported
fuck off with alex jones crap

reported for animal abuse
I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers and mudslimes

Collapsing empires are always good for profits, user. It was past time to migrate anyway.

The Clintons have long been associated with “UFO disclosure”. It’s their pet project to distract from what the family is actually doing.

The “conspiracy” of UFOs is one of the longest-running that has yet to be uncovered. Uncovered meaning “public admission that the whole thing was always a cover-up for above top secret military aircraft, created and perpetrated by the government to distract therefrom.” Top level who believe in alien visitation are almost exclusively government plants.

Kill yourself.

No fuck your aliens. The thing that should concern you is that the Clintons are in the same book club as the Rothschild family.

Kill yourself, too.

The stress of knowing she'll have to be on the same debate stage as Donald when she's never had a fair debate before is literally killing her.

It's like the perfect analogy of a spoiled pampered woman who gets a pass for having a vagina and whose only value is her vagina and talking about it in political form.

Because she's not Trump. "Le Most Jewish Candidate For Le Israel" has the Jews of the world shitting themselves with fear so hard that they're pushing around a rotting corpse and hoping no one notices.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Jews and Libcucks were entirely too confident with their ability to control information.

They literally thought
and

Would be enough to make her invincible.

Meme it.

is this supposed to be a good thing?

He's 42 but most people think he's in his 50s.

I don't buy into the Alex Jones is Bill Hicks meme, but there's enough details there to make it seem plausible.

I don't get that claim at all.
what is it referring to?

he is deteriorating even more than her.

was he always so boring to watch? holy shit, 3 seconds pauses every 5 seconds is worse than comercials

He's always been bad, but he's definitely gotten worse since he started trying to appeal to neo-cohens instead of "truthers" and shifted his business plan to selling dick juice instead of DVDs.

Because she can put literally anyone in power by just naming it as her vice

Yes, it probably should…if I wasn't confident the world will end once they own it all and install their own currency.

Investment in the mass murder of gentiles.

What about South America?
When did they install a Rothschild bank in Brazil? Casa da Moeda is still state owned, and they are the ones who print the bills… right?

All I've found is that our external dept is to the Rothschilds

Well… I'd say there's more than enough interesting information out there to suggest that there is alien activity going on, while at the same time disinformation is equally high. However there's no point in discussing it here and I just wanted to post pic related.

I think it's just because he yells constantly

When he was bill hicks and witnessed the tank flaming Waco.

*When he was bill hicks and witnessed the tank flaming waco, it changed his life.

I know that Holla Forums can't completely hate him. Since I know that Alex have been a stepping stone for many people, including me, into the redpill.

youtu.be/P2EqZ4-enx8?t=104

You are giving these pople to much credit. She probably stood in the board room shrieking "MY TURN I WANT IT I WANT IT MUH FEMINISM MUH MYSONGINY MUH FIRST WOMYN MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE" and the malecucks just nodded along jneasily not wanting to be seen as "anti-progressive."

This.

He's entertaining to me in the car, and he does sometimes have badass guests, when he actually lets them talk, but we can't let people stop there. He's an entry-level redpill at best. Entertaining, easy to digest, and enough correct info that if you can think critically and sort the wheat from the chaff, he's not bad.

Coughing fit
Pants shit