US Secret Service "Aware" Of Trump's 2nd amendment Comment

You really cannot make this shit up anymore. I have no words to describe what is happening over something that is being taken out of context to the extreme.

twitter.com/SecretService?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_Stabilization_Fund
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-cia-director-rips-trumps-second-amendment-comment/vi-BBvrTWh?ocid=spartanntp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hayden_(general)
linkedin.com/company/the-chertoff-group
chertoffgroup.com/team.php
johntitor.com/Pages/CivilWar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was the comment?

I think Trump should dismiss his detail.

He can't trust them after this.

Its totally OK when Shillary does it though!

They're just sick and tired of being spammed with Y'KNOW DRUMPF'S TRYNA KILL THE PRESIDENT RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

it's almost like the constitution is working as intended. someone might want to remind the secret service twitter what country their in.

regardless, there was no reason at all to tweet this whatsoever.

Sounds like he's speaking theoretically, and he confesses to not knowing for sure.

Isn't it illegal for the SS to be publicly political anyway?

It's the secret fucking service, keyword secret.

Nigger, the Constitution exists for a reason.

Ok can we just give up our guns preemptively so this doesnt escalate?

So how cucked is the SS? I thought that they would have been more supportive of Trump, given his general support for LEO/Military and that Hillary treats them like shit. Although, with all the woymn and political appointees, it's entirely possible.

Yeah, pretty ironic that the "Secret" Service has it's own twitter account.

He is clearly talking about constitutional scholars taking up the fight. Stupid media fall for the bait everytime, now they're going to spend the week reporting that Hillary wants to ban all the guns.

Meh. Look, you guys gotta realize that this account isn't controlled by some ss agent or head guy. It's likely controlled by some faggot Obama gives orders to. And they're aware, so what? there was o direct threat made toward HRC life so there is jack shit they can do besides be aware.

look at that nose

Clearly, anyone who thought he was advocating violence is projecting pretty hard.

Then why did he say 'maybe'?

Because he is not a constitutional lawyer?

what this user said. Bunch of retarded libshits spamming them.

Shocking.

It impresses me just how quickly Holla Forums will leap to defend and be apologist for every minuscule thing Trump says.

I thought Holla Forums hated boomers.

For the love of fuck, you stupid fucking faggot.

There are two questions:
and

The Lyingpress has already decided that the answers are "gun owners" and "murder the first Presidentess of the United States".

Their job is to protect our elected officials and candidates. It's not their job to like them, just protect them.

Don't forget: Hillary has a SS detail too.

he was referring to a revolution, not killing her. she will plan to take away the guns anyway, so.. it's not up to trump.

Probably the secret service has been inundated with people telling them about what Trump said and they are just trying to shut them up by saying they know already. That way they can focus on credible threats.

Is there evidence that she is going to repeal the 2nd Amendment? People said the same thing about Obama and (Bill) Clinton, but the 2nd Amendment is still doin' just fine.

I don't know about bill clinton, but obama tried to do it really hard. she will at least try, who knows how it will end up.

SPOTTED SOME FAGGOT WHO CLEARLY DOESN'T LIVE IN CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER (((CIVILIZED))) STATE

The difference is that should the cunt cheat her way into the office she'll be able to appoint some anti gun faggot to the SC. Who will work with the 4 antigun fags already there to "Interpret" the 2nd amendment as only being for "militia" which will then mean military personnel.

Genius really

Anyone /prog/ here that can pull all the tweets that include "@SecretService" for the past week?

I'mwilling to bet it will show the dramatic spike today after the speech.

Slight fix.

Were you sleeping since 2012? How are things going "fine" for the Second Amendment when Obongo is trying to drum up support for back door bans every chance he gets?

good goy

It makes sense to bring up 2A in the context of;

non de jure sed de facto

Reported.

Dubs confirm. Although I really don't like Freud, I think that projection works in this case.

Friendly reminder that Justice (((Ginsburg))) wants to overturn the D.C. v Heller decision, which ruled that the Second Amendment protects an individuals right to keep and bear arms

If Hillary gets to stack the SCOTUS, you can bet your grandma's titties that these slimy cunts will erode the 2nd Amendment to the point of nonexistence.

Its probably in response to a metric fuck-ton of cucks tweeting them "DURR HURR TRUMP TALKIN BOUT GUNS!".

I think it'll come to conflict before that.

Nobody wants to address the elephant in the room, which is that nobody knows how this is going to turn out.

If either of these two candidates wins, we're liable to see some fireworks fly in one form or another.
Coups, revolutions, civil unrest, all are potentially on the table at this point I would say.

The US is a fucking powder keg just waiting for a spark.

The President doesn't have anything to do with State law. California's state legislature did that, not the President.

[[triggered]]

The lunacy of it all.

Yet, nothing has changed on the Federal level. Individual states have, but nothing federal.

I think people confuse POTUS with their local Mayor. If your city council has banned firearms in the city limits and you blame the President, then you missed the mark by a long shot.

Clearly by "cleansing" he meant a "nice, gentle bubble bath".

Yeah, that's the reasonable conclusion, honestly. You know a shitton of lefties have been spamming it to them to try to get revenge for all of the stupid nogs we've gotten visited by the SS. I would bet you anything that the SS loves Trump. Most of the people who do anything other than shit out articles for the MSM love Trump, and especially the military and cops who are in actual combat roles.

I'd bet the SS is a hell of a lot more likely to pop off Clinton than Trump.

Nice double dubs.

Kek, taken out of context to the extreme. Jesus fuck. He was literally talking about how Clinton wants to appoint judges who will take away the second amendment. So he was saying that people who want to keep their guns will vote for him. The stupidity of liberals is amazing. They have empty skulls filled with verbal feces and clickbait with an atrophied pea brain sloshing around inside. Every liberal should have their empty fucking skulls split open.

CIA NIGGERS FUCK OFF

The difference is that those who buy into the liberal/globalist agenda are either too indifferent or too cowardly to do anything when Trump wins. At most, they'll do a couple of protests and bitch about things on twitter to try and get other people to revolt for them.

This seems like the most likely scenario. The SS presumably love Trump, and they definitely hate Hillary. There's tons of evidence suggesting that being assigned to the Clinton detail is a punishment duty.

niggers will kill Whites in "retribution."

Daily reminder that the US Secret Service is a part of the Treasury Department, which controls the Fed from within the NY Fed.

It's kikes all the way down, guys.

Correct, but the question as to why they need/have a twitter is valid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exchange_Stabilization_Fund

Secret Service, Treasury, Federal Reserve, Jews.

An amazing plethora of butthurt over an obvious fact. What brain dead moron isn't aware that Trump made a reference to the 2nd amendment? The confirmation bias allows some to see that as a direct threat although I'm sure the SS doesn't or they would indicate as such.

Don't forget that US Treasury and Fed are controlled by the BIS, Rothschilds, etc.

And how fucking often to BLM members openly say they're going to kill Trump? Is the secret service "aware" of that?

You know shit's fucked when the Secret Service has to come out and basically say

Elizabeth Warren is already pushing that narrative, claiming that Trump was making death threats, 53k likes on her tweet already. I want off this goddamn ride.

Underaged detected

I'm good with however he intended it

Ex-CIA Cucks Out Hard

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-cia-director-rips-trumps-second-amendment-comment/vi-BBvrTWh?ocid=spartanntp
Don't click it though, transcript to follow:

On what fucking basis?

TRANSCRIPT:

[stream cuts away]

You disgusting fucking worm.

Sounds like they're telling libshits to stop messaging them on twitter about it in a deadpan way.

Whoops, forgot pic

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hayden_(general)

Kek - this guy is shilling for CNN now?

CNN is down to allow this guy to shill now?
Top Kek.

HAH!

This has become a complete farce.

This.
Except he didn't say "fight for your freedom" directly.
Fucking…

This dude has been cucking hard for awhile now.

Yet they earn $100k per year writing articles for Jew York Times, bullying males as HR "managers", pushing papers around or giving speeches about "mysogyny".

Says the CIA…

FTFY fam

They're just embarrassed that they never got to off Fidel Castro, while the Soviets were whacking people left and right.

Why would globalist kikes off one of their own plants?

Planning on it

The Jew sees evil everywhere he looks.

Good. They probably also know that the second amendment exists as deterrent specifically for organizations like them.

Hope the God Emperor purges the Mossad out of them.

Except in the mirror.

Not anymore, it's part of the DHS.

REPORTED

I just caught that…

> linkedin.com/company/the-chertoff-group

> chertoffgroup.com/team.php

My new past time is, whenever someone supposedly credible comes out against Trump, flouting their former positions, I look to see where they work now.

It is almost-invariable that they work for a think-tank, law-firm, brokerage-agency, etc etc which relies EXPLICITLY on globalism to maintain any sort of feasibility as an institution.

And this is no exception.

BONUS ROUND!

> He also co-founded the Chertoff Group, a risk-management and security consulting company, which employs several senior officials not only from his time as Secretary of Homeland Security (like Hon. Paul A. Schneider, former deputy secretary of DHS), but also from the time of the Obama administration (like Mark Weatherford, former deputy under-secretary of DHS), as well as Michael Hayden, a former director of the National Security Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency.

Fucking wew lads.

I really starting to hate lib tards.

They openly back a candidate who has taken corruption to new limits, who most likely has people killed.

You've got super star gutter trash like With Smith threatening to have conservatives purged, then you get Trump.

He make an obvious joke and they want to throw him in jail, while defending Clinterous to the death.

although Trump is the master at 4d chess, and probably said this to take away from the Olympics.

No, he wasn't. His whole point was that if Shillary gets to pick multiple SCOTUS members gun rights are over and there is no legal recourse because the enemy owns the courts.
The comment was absolutely a reference to the intended purpose of the 2A and there is nothing at all wrong with that. When the government infringes the people's rights and cuts off all legal solutions, violent revolution is the proper American response as we proved in 1776.

Faggot OP. SS just got tired of Hilldrones calling and tweeting them over nothing so they released an official, benign statement that: Yes you Cucks, we heard him, now stop being triggered and stfu and leave us alone.

I can go outside and shoot my pistol into the air at 3am without a license yelling "Gas the Kikes Race War Now" and one my neighbors would probably just come over the next day and politely ask me to keep it down past 10.

feels good man*

The DHS will be the agency in charge of making them go back, and they even have a fashy tune.

checked

vid or it didnt happen

*department

Liberalism and democracy are founded on paramilitary death squads and blood-thirsty masses that chop the heads off degenerate elites.

It's a democratic tradition.

Leftists and the Jew have been doing it since the beginning. Leftists continue to do it by supporting black and mexican gangs as proxy paramilitaries.

Now the tables are turning.

Your assessment sounds about right.

I admire your hobby. Excellent information.
Thank you.

When your parents were born, you could mail order machine guns and anti-tank rifles and background checks didn't exist.

everyone in the SS hates hillary. being assigned to her detail is a form of punishment. they probably were instructed to post this.

nothing to see here.

The problem is our dumb, slovenly society now thinks we live in a democracy, and we don't have the right to stand up to a tyrannical govt, basically communism.

20 years ago i could have gotten a bazooka through FFL dealer.

paradise. quit spookin' them heifers.

Christ almighty

If they go after Trump, then they have to revisit Hillary's comments about Barry in 2008.

You're goddamn fucking right and anyone who claims to be a citizen of this country and doesn't understand that needs to be purged.

Wat

Story tiem

WHEN THE GOD EMPEROR CALLS FOR THE PUTSCH WILL YOU ANSWER?

Also, liberals are starting to openly hate Russians and blame everything on Russians.

You sure? I specifically remember a 7n6 ban went through and a m855 ban almost went across.

And, besides all that, nothing has changed because congress (specifically the house) has kept the President in check.

Hillary Clinton could easily repeal the second by appointing libshit judges to the Supreme Court, either through strongarming congress, or appointing them when congress goes to recess.

He might fun to laugh at but Alex Jones made the most American video I've ever seen.

If they weren't such faggots who are afraid of guns liberals would scare me a bit with how thoroughly brainwashed they are.

Freud was trying to Jewify the Gentile in order to end anti-Semitism. How he thinks people should think is how Jews think. The media is projecting because the media is Jewish and they project is what Freud taught us.

LOL, sure thing bud.

Let's see now…red vs. blue for quite awhile, now, and the retarded half of the country is hell-bent on pissing off the Russians.

This is a stupid question, I'm sure, but I'm going to ask it, anyway: Assuming he wasn't full of shit, do you guys ever get the feeling that John Titor's timeline isn't as removed from ours as we thought it was?
>johntitor.com/Pages/CivilWar.html

Sage for off-topic. He was probably full of shit, but sometimes I wonder.

It certainly read like a polite way to say "we have people physically there protecting the guy, of course we know what he said, shut the fuck up"

They're probably sick of getting reports.

They're saying "stop spamming us faggots". That said, it might not actually be a bad thing if they arrested Trump. Imagine how angry people would get, shit's already a powder keg.

Well it could be one of those time things, by him telling us what happens changes how or when it happens. I forget what they call it.

faggot.

Because maybe Americans are too chicken but I dunno

I am already hating them, and I used to be one. God dammit. Putin just needs to end us. Come on, just one nuke? We promise not to hit back. And if we do, you can use all of your nukes.

The Secret Service has a twitter … for brainwashing the goys against Trump? I'm starting to worry about those FEMA camps. I've never seen the establishment this scared.

This.
They are probably swamped with liberals having mental breakdowns over the phone.

I bet these idiots don't even know that Trump has SS protection.

That doesn't say he said anything wrong, its just a polite way of saying "quit tweeting us about this bullshit you shillbots and assholes, we already know what he fucking said because we were fucking right there when he said it."

Butterfly Effect? Or observer effect?

(((Chertoff)))

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

check