Canadian Thread

ITT: Canadian shitpoters only.
Burgers, Brits, or any other country shitposters are not welcome here.

How'are ya now?

YAY CUNNY XDXDXDD

I'm Canadian I suck so many cocks.

I'm Canadian.

I'm canadian. Am moose.

Eh?

Do you butter your bread with a spoon?

Yes. Yes we do.

Then no we don't eat moose too often, we mostly eat deer and beavers and use their tails to spank or slap people as a self defense weapon.

If you're lucky you might see a duel in which two men must go shirtless and fight each other with beavertails in the snow until one either dies or concedes. There are duels for women too but those are less known because approx 50% of Canada is comprised of fags that want to see male duels so female ones aren't televised as much.
Funnily enough with Canada being a Primalist Matriarcistan every city is controlled by a council of self proclaimed femmezonians with a pecking order that runs down through every female in the city and up to the very top. (the highest ranking female is the Queen of England of course, allegedly she has never been beaten.) This is why women are so nice to some and randomly very nasty to others. They innately sense a superior and wish to suck up to them and eventually overthrow them or they sense an inferior and wish to quash rivals or use their power to their advantage. One can often duel their superior for a chance to take their position.
This volatile mix along with the fact that the male population is 50% gays and 20% dogfuckers means lots of competition (female dules) for viable mates. Female duels are very common but quite unknown.

Trudeau used this to his advantage and played on the female nature to get himself elected with his prettyboy face. Unfortunately he uses his power to only worsen the situation for men.

what do you think of this burger i made

What does moose cum taste like?

canada is a trial version of america

Tastes suspiciously like your girlfriend's vagina

I moved here from Canada and they think I'm slow, eh

Now it all makes since.

fuck canada tbh

fuck your mom tbh

that's not very nice, my mother hasn't done anything to you. if you mean you're sexually interested in my mother, well that's pretty nasty tbh, unless you're into really old, wrinkly, fat bitches. anyway, canada a shit, so choke on a moose cock slathered in maple syrup you turd.

xd

Canada is American for Sweden.

this

Canada is nice and gay.

BLOW THE LEAVES

RAKE WAR NOW!

FUCK CANADA

Do Canadians eat moose? Does it taste like cow?

It doesn't taste like cow. You have to spice the shit out of it for it to be decent

same as every meat, then

You should try my penis. Your mom loves it.

Can confirm

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

A fucking leaf

Why is America so much better than you? Discuss.

it's not that much better. Sure, America is a super power, but we have a similar quality of life

Can you own guns in Canuckland? Is it winter all year round? Why so many underage drinkers in Quebec? Isn't your french accent just redneck-speak and real french people think you're shit?

Yes, and once you have your license to do so it's really easy to acquire them, sell them, etc

it's just carrying them around that's heavily restricted

About 6 months of the year where I am. You have to go pretty far north to get winter year round

idk, the legal drinking age is 18, but it's probably culturally accepted for younger people to drink. French are just cool like that.

Probably. Je ne parle pas français

niggers