Wikileaks released more info

Wikileaks has released information showing that Huma Abedin had access to Hillary's secret email server that contained classified information.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763112662142164992

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/11/obama-justice-department-decides-not-to-charge-clinton-aide-huma-abedin/
archive.is/3BYR1
archive.is/xWT4D
archive.is/VHL1b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well of course she did. Bitches are always snooping into people's business.

We know this since it was first known.

Notice to all
Major shilling going on today

Major shilling indeed.

Well wat do u kno

This IV drip leaking shit is insufferable, drop some goddamn nukes already fucks sake

If it's not something massive Wikileaks is going to lose all credibility that it gained with the DNC and more.

(Checked)

I disagree. Wikileaks has credibility because it hasn't been shown to have leaked any fakes. What's considered massive by normies is dictated by the Lügenpresse.

boomp

Why is this important? Does she not have clearance or something?

She gave her side access to the fuck Secretary of State email account. It hardly gets and fucking worse than that. But I forget, Clinton can literally do whatever the fuck she wants.

Liberals make me sick. Disgusting pieces of shit.

Wait until Trump is in office, then give him ammo needed to put her in prison.

Eh, not in this case. He said they had something that would force an indictment. I take that to mean they're sitting on something that when revealed even the average person will go "holy shit why isn't she locked up yet?"

So what if Huma didn't have clearance for that level of classified information. Trump being a big meanie is far worse and puts our security at risk more than blatantly allowing foreign agents access to our intelligence network.

I mean, come on, It's 2016 guys.

No. There were things that were on that server and given to her lawyers that even higher ranking government officials wouldn't have been able to access, and Hillary gave access to her Muslim personal assistant with Saudi ties.

They're going to drop bombs when we're closer to election day.

bump

They would be blowing their load to soon if they dropped big stuff now. It will have a much better effect if they wait a week or 2 before the election. Own the news cycle right up until voting time to Clintion doesn't have time to counter or "correct the record"

Pretty sure some autists could calculate a window for the news cascade and when it has the biggest impacts. I would look for prior instances to generate the biggest impact, like the graphs you like so much, and then you hit the sweetspots, hillarys sweetspots. Make her cherry pop.

who happens to have been raised in Saudi Arabia

I'd say to drop something nice and juicy about noon on a Friday, as most talking head shows are prerecorded and won't be able to spin shit like they usually do. Do it just before the first debate and watch shit catch on fire.

What?

Friday is known as the day when governments drop things they don't want spread in the media.

This is very well known in the media and public relations.

That thought makes my skin crawl.

The only thing I can imagine is something that will result in war with another country.

I have a feeling he's going to be very deliberate about when he drops this. If he has something big, it would behoove him to ensure that nothing else in the news cycle choked it out. Wouldn't want Hillary to be elected because everyone was tweeting about some shooting somewhere instead of her crimes against the American people.

This is just the beginning user, Assange probably has a shit load of pressure and threats on his head and is dumping all this intel while he still can.

Unlike Snowden and Greenwald who are SJW tier, Assange actually believes in the truth.

My guess is wikileaks is waiting for shillery to further incriminate her self.

tonight at 8, hillary clinton gave access to top secret restricted information on a private email server to a sensitive foreign national….
BUT TRUMP SAID HE WANTED A CIVIL WAR AT HIS RALLY WHEN HE SAID 2ND AMENDMENT PEOPLE WILL MAYBE DO SOMETHING

MORE ON TRUMP AT ELEVEN

This is not to be downplayed you fucking faggot this is huge news. Huma had access to classified info and SAPs. Who know what she did with that information.

The media is relentlessly spotlighting trump to prevent these leaks from gaining traction. He can't blow his load you are thinking like a teenager.

This. He's waiting for a lull or right before the first debate so Trump can beat Hillary with the info live on air making it impossible for the media to hide away from it.

She's not snooping, Hillary gave her access. Because sisterhood stronk, and we don't need no CIA patriarchal male spooks to mainsplain security to us.

So Hillary will need something massive to cover the news then?

So we can expect another mass shooting on that day.

Not going to happen, the media is cluster bombing propaganda and lies and they're not going to stop because they need a flood of information to obscure what they know is coming.

You almost want to feel sorry for Huma. Having to munch that dusty old cunt.

Stop acting like this is news. Clinton burned Huma and the rest of her aides months ago. Their names aren't even discussed anymore. I'm certain prosecution was held off on the premise that Huma (and company) take heat when given, shut the fuck up, disappear and possibly get fucking assassinated during the campaign trail.

Obama Justice Department Decides Not to Charge Clinton Aide Huma Abedin
11 Sep 2015
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/11/obama-justice-department-decides-not-to-charge-clinton-aide-huma-abedin/
archive.is/3BYR1

read it and weep newfag

Pretty sure Huma is still her top aide.

If it is then we'd have no choice but to get her up as a sacrifice to avert war.

M8, she's a kebab. If it ain't dusty, sandy or crusty, she feels like she's fucking around with a Xenos.

What is the punishment for lying under oath?

(((HUMA ABEDIN)))

sounds semitic

is she mossad?

Parents are muzzie brotherhood

She looks a bit qt, just sayin

that's cool, king harambe doesn't have absolute power over the will of the people and there's a certain other "justice department" that's ready to preheat the ovens

perjury is subject to imprisonment up to 5 years
in abedin's case, a bullet will do just fine.

hey alphabets, go ahead and flag this, you know damn well that these fucking traitors exist and you are doing NOTHING to stop them.

I believe Hillary has gone as far as to say that she considers Huma a "second daughter"

She has been in the White House since she was in her 20s and was raised in Saudi Arabia

Why the fancy HD camerawork?

It feels weird.

This is real? It's like they're shitty actors with a good production value.

because it's all a fucking show goys

worst kind of mouth and jaw for a woman. Also, that cuck Mr. Wiener didn't make her take his shit name so she let him send dick pics to people in return?

From the description

I'm overly tired, that woman is obviously not Huma "Muslim Brotherhood" Abedin. She's not disgusting enough.

How does the law work in this case? Does a hypothetical prosecutor have to prove that she read any SAPs or is it enough that a she had access to the same server?

kek, i actually meant that the whole ting ie the scandal and the fact that they can release this type of shit displays it's a show, i didn't even realize that shit was a REENACTMENT OF TREASON

jesus the fucking audacity

It is a reconstruction user.

In this case the law doesn't apply because the Justice Department is openly on the side of the criminal

seriously, we are well past the looking glass of when it comes time for a bullet

That's the thing. All these anons asking "when is the smoking gun coming"..

Wake up.

HUMA ABEDIN IS THE SMOKING GUN

Her family's benefactor, Abdullah Omar Naseef, founded a terrorist entity called the Rabita Trust and provided funding and office space to Osama bin Laden. archive.is/xWT4D

Huma is Hillary's most trusted assistant and does everything for her. She's the biggest liability to the campaign, period, but she's a complete non-entity in the media and I doubt most normies even know her name.

Holla Forums should be spreading info about Abedin everywhere until the MSM can't ignore her anymore. It's fucking insane that this Saudi oeprative has managed to keep such a low profile for this long.

(Checked)
Sauce: archive.is/VHL1b

THIS NEEDS A BUMP