ITT we talk about good movies

ITT we talk about good movies.

why'd you post a pic of a terrible movie, then?

drumpf supporter spotted

This movie made me cry when I was a child.

Melville has some mobster kino, but this film proved to me that he was an extremely versatile director. Great cast, good adaption of the novel, represents perfectly what the french resistance fighters actually went through, without pushing any narrative, such as 'agaisnt of' or 'in favor of' making it one of the few historical films that are neutral and search only to portray the closest thing to the truth.
I highly doubt any modern 'director' could replicate such a film, even with superior image quality and extremely high budgets.

Orc Wars.

This is why Holla Forums has gone downhill. Whenever someone tries making a thread about art that they legitimately want to discuss they somehow fuck it up.

Good movies are a myth.

I was surprised how artsy it was when I first saw it.

I didn't dislike the movie the first time i saw it, jus felt disappointed
Second time i liked it better but felt the french were/are a bunch of gigantic homosexuals/cucks and needed more beef into the narrative
Third time i actually liked it a whole lot, dispair and being caged without knowing what to do or act, just trying to do small actions to try and turn the table, all the while the best strategies and biggest actions were reserved to revert errors they did, creating a useless vicious circle of wasted efforts, culminating in the ending, where almost everyone tough as hell (perhaps the only useful ones) were carried by their feelings, unconciously admitting it was all a dud, which the main characters somewhat realize in the last scene

I highly dislike the movie was promoted as a war film, in terms of content and action. This was more of a war-time film, which is not quite the same
I prefer his other stuff thou, and Melville already proved his versatility in his early films, doing Silence de la Mer, Belmondo is a Priest, Enfants Terribles. Doesn't help the man was a class A hack in his intentions later on

Best horror kino.

but all the movies posted here suck :/

actual good films incoming

The Punisher was kino ahead of its time

nobody cares about faggy halfchan meme word

Why would you title a movie "The Good and the Ugly the Bad"? That doesn't make sense from an English grammar standpoint. How can you call it could cinema when they fuck up the title?

it's the good the bad and the ugly you ignorant fuck

Was this kino?

yus

been watching Mads Mikkelsen movies. Pusher trilogy and The Hunt are really really good. Can someone name a bad Mads movie?

For some reason I always thought this movie had John Travolta.

It's a western, so it's safe to assume the title is probably a reference to the Samurai film it is inevitably ripped off of.

This

Is he a skinhead? The only way I would watch it tbh.

You keep promoting that movie but if you truly were the director of it, then why would you dox yourself.
Especially admitting you post on 8 channel, that's career suicide if you ever want to make it into jewllywood.

WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY

he's a drug dealer / car thief, and not a very good one. no dindus in the movies though.

Didn't the tv movie have John Travolta?