President Rodrigo Duterte...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3731436/Donald-Trump-Philippines-strikes-Outrage-loudmouth-president-calls-ambassador-homosexual-son-bitch-annoys-him.html

Amerikikes BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/08/09/philippines-extrajudicial-killings-drug-dealers-president-rodrigo-duterte/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((American ambassador)))

Trump-Duterte alliance to cleanse Asia of Chinks?

Did any of you guys shoop the "fuck my shit up" hair on this guy or is it original?

I can't disagree.

What a career route, i wonder how many organs and child slaves did this guy arrange to be transferred to Israel.

He started removing drug lords and corrupt officials. Suddenly (((USA))) becomes deeply concerned about "human rights"

Last I heard about Duterte, a half-million drug pushers and addicts turned themselves in.
Crime rate is dropping like a rock across the country.

Also, something like twenty corrupt cops and a couple politicians have been caught already.

The man might just pull Flips out of shit-tier Asian status.

nice. he should organize a little accident for the ambassador to have.

God do I love hearing about that guy.

they're afraid it would catch on in other countries

Amerkikes have been getting blow the fuck out everywhere this year

They to do everything they can to link everything bad in the world to Trump. And still his chances are 50/50.

Goddamn.
Does he accept exmilitary foreign volunteers?

We Hotline Manila now

I don't think this comparison is necessarily negative, it could be just about his public approach.

Being politically incorrect and all that, it's literally another shoah.

This man is too based for this earth

Inb4 Trump accepts the challenge

every excuse is good to talk shit about trump, even when he did nothing at all.

So Holla Forums is defending a chink who said he wished he raped a white women?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

flip*
If we're going to be racist, we at least need to get our racial slurs right.

He also said there's no point in talks with Abu Sayyaf and that he'd go after them. Makes you wonder if the philippine military will finally crush them once and for all.

looks like he was the only one that fucked his shit up

Depends on the context

Jesus Christ, it even looks like a goddamn Punisher cover.

JUST

This is what it takes to make your country great again. Still want to vote for Trump?

She wasn't a white woman, she was a nigger-fucking hippie. Got what she deserved.

bump

wtf did I just watch! this was just insane, now I kinda understand the struggles of the eternal neet. I better get a god damn job.

It's supposed to showcase the male perspective or something.

There's also a female one.

Looks like this uppity flip needs his shit pushed in, where are the flips that were shilling for him on here? Get the fuck off Holla Forums you're not white, never will be.

He is right. We need some kick in the balls to get tougher. Duterte is doing the job for his country and fixing it up. Meanwhile we have the (((media))) and (((politicians))) protecting thugs,as well as a dual attempt to take our guns and let criminals roam the streets. We need to change soon, insteae of crying like a bitch that someone said the truth in another country. Hopefully no (((rebels))) appear and cause a civil war there

You don't deserve those trips, cucked fag. besides, I think a mod here is Muslim.

that one was also weird but not as weird as that other one, where it felt like someone doing an assault on my brain.

my 88 dubs speak the truth, he's a literal anti-white who wants to flood this country with more nonwhite trash, I don't give a fuck how" based" he is in his own 3rd world shithole that you're likely a member of.

lol tbh that's pretty gangsta
Trump would kick that midget's ass

Did you even read the article

Two nationalistic leaders are going to be aggressive with one another. That doesn't mean they can't form an alliance. I'm sure Mussolini and Hitler argued a bunch. All that shit is inconsequential when you're focusing on making your country great.

If Duterte said he was going to stop American tourists I would want Trump to say he's going to fucking mop the floor with Duterte.

whoops, it's 11 over here so I'm tired. I meant dubs. Also, I'm in the USA, and I'm definitely not a sandnigger. I'm actually mostly snownigger.

There's a difference between tourists and scum that he's offloading onto our country because he couldn't put a bullet through their head, no one wants to live in flipland either so his ban would be absurd because all it would do would hurt his economy.
Anyone who shills for non-whites invading white countries is the enemy and deserves a rope around the neck, end of story.

You sound like a neck beard who lives in a basement.

If Hillary gets elected I might have to learn Tagalog

Yeah about that…

I'm against drug prohibition but i have to say if you're gonna do it, do it like the asians do rather than half ass it and have intelligence agencies assist/profit with cartels like in the west

Here you have a man of the people, cleaning up the streets of a shitty third world country for it to be safe for all law abiding citizens and…..

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/08/09/philippines-extrajudicial-killings-drug-dealers-president-rodrigo-duterte/

I've fucking had it with the Christcucks.

Bump.

daoko is my idolfu

Mussolini spoke German? Didn't know that tbh.

I like this guy!