Bad MS Paint Requests Pt. 2

Last thread 404'd. Give me stuff to draw/edit in MS Paint.

draw a nigger

Dysnomias head on a pike while the users of Holla Forums are all around him screaming with joy

yeah do it faggot

Draw Billy Herrington raping AJ Styles

Already drew it. Someone in the last thread requested the same thing. I threw in a watermelon because why the fuck not?

Who?

draw trump sucking a jew's dick

The board owner. There's no pic of him but he would be best described as a faggot. Give him some sort of name tag in the pic so it's clear.

This makes me uncomfortable.

nice work user

draw mai waifu

Are you proud of me, mom?

I tried my best.

Very good. This will be our flag as we take back our board from the clutches of dysnigger.

You have made us proud.

Thanks! Though sadly I have to leave soon, so I can't do any more for now. I will post one more picture that was requested last night, though I may pick back up later if I feel like it. Still, thanks everyone for requesting stuff and I'll try to return later.

Here's my last piece for now. Requested by "anotherdrunkanon". I decided to go beyond his initial request and add some other details, since he seemed to have gone through a ton of shit in the past. If you're reading this, anotherdrunkanon, I hope everything is okay and that, even if life seems like shit, you pick yourself up and keep going. Anyway, I'll see you guys later, and I'll try to draw more stuff later. Cheers!

When you do get back, draw a sick firearm of some sort.

draw a big bully penguin getting attacked by a group of small nerdy penguins that he used to harass

You drew a nigger and a farm, now draw boxxy pic related.

bump pls cmoe back

I'm back!

Probably should've cropped it.

Draw a beautiful portrait of Goddess Nicole.

Looks like the super scope from the SNES

be sure to get the manly jaw right

Done. I'll try to get to the rest of the requests, but it's getting really late and I'm getting really tired, so I may not be able to post until tomorrow, or rather later today. Sorry I wasn't on for most of today/yesterday. I'll try to be on more tomorrow.

:C

The fuck is that? You just took the original photo and darkened it.

draw zionist hydra with heads of various US presidents