What were the sexual fetishes of the philosophers this board admires such as the materialists and the Hegelian leftists...

What were the sexual fetishes of the philosophers this board admires such as the materialists and the Hegelian leftists? Like when no one was around what do you think say Karl Marx or Max Stirner would get into? Probably some really freaky shit right?

Hegel was into S/M, obviously.

Marx fucked no woman in his life other than his wife. He was full betamax.
So you fucking bet he was into some sick fucking shit.

S/M is pretty damn dialectical.

Oh wait, nevermind, I just remembered he fucked his maid who birthed a bastard child Engels took responsibility from.
So Marx was into cucking Engels, I guess.

Engels had to tolerate a lot of fucking shit from Marx.

From "Max Stirner - His Life and His Works" By Mackay

Just wait until Holla Forums hears about this.

I also remember in the Ego And It's Own, Stirner talked about how like polygamy and incest were alright and fine.

This is a sfw board comrade.

Engels apparently cucked the guy who introduced him to Marx. This is afternoon years of making fun of him behind his back.

>>>/gulag/

Read the thread, fag. It turns out Marx only ever managed to get other pussy by cheating.
And yes, if you cannot get pussy without getting married, you are a betamax.
>>>/r9k/

kek

I wanna know who was into feet and who enjoyed getting pegged by their woman and who enjoyed both. SWIM is curious.

damn never knew he was this much of a pimp. got any source?

engels was obsessed with it of course.

We could probably spend all day just talking Foucault tbh, and figure out what the fuck was going on there

Kierkegaard was into hot steamy vanilla after a good christian marriage but he'd never get to that point because marriage is aesthetically invalid.

This. I really don't want to see Stirner sucking his own dick.

Definitely into being pissed on by leather wearing masculine homosexuals and wearing a leash in public.

Are tripfags incapable of opening threads that are not pure shit?

Problem?

Spooky

It's not about the rules. It's just not something I want have to look at every time I browse the catalog.

And what are you going to do about that spooked faggot?

Fuck off with your spooks. Also, quit throwing that word around to dismiss anything you don't like.

lmao

We are barely starting and you're already butthurt lmao

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid fedora shit. Children. No self-respecting adult would seriously consider that an insult. At this point, it's just stupid and redundant. Swill. Whatever excuse, whatever reply you have is not good enough at this point. It is SO unbelievably unoriginal, so uninspired and baseless and totally unrelatable to anyone with a normal social life that it's just pathetic coming from anyone who uses that expression and it makes you ultimately pathetic. Nothing can redeem you now. Absolutely nothing is worse than a man regurgitating the same unoriginal useless bullshit endlessly. You have become a part of a moldy network of shitbags who think that an awkward clothing choice is a legitimate point or a comment you should be wasting your time away making. Tl;dr, 'fedora', none of that will make you clever or smart or will get on my nerves. You're so sad now that literally nothing about who you are can save you from this moment. You were a part of the one of the most embarrassing parts of the internet which is the group of imbeciles who think that fedoras are funny. You think I wear one? You think I give a shit? You think I give a shit who you are or what you comment back? You think I cared if you read this whole thing? You think I care about the down-votes? You think I have a cat? None of that shit matters. Don't pay any attention to who I am or why I'm making such a big deal out of it. I just want it to sit with you how useless you are. How inane, how your appetite to post stupid meaningless shit on the most powerful form of communication we humans have… I want you to ruminate in the reality that you REALLY get off on posting about FEDORA WEARING NERDS NOTHING will distract from that. Maybe you don't care how you look, maybe you don't care what people like me think. But you can't say that. You must care because you waste precious seconds that you're never getting back posting about it. See? You have no escape. Like I said, no matter who you are. No matter your achievements in life… You're still the little child no matter how old you are, that really fucking said, "I can smell the fedora from here." like a motherfucking cartoon character. You are internet trash. I'm so fucking sick of reddit being filled with absolute cyber-bullying trash like you. No matter how great you make yourself out to be, psychologically… the only thing that explains your behavior is that you're 1. a proven and unredeemable piece of shit or 2. So unhappy with something in your life and SO bad at handling your fucking emotions that you can't even speak to people like human fucking beings so long as something embarrassing happened to them. You are absolute trash. I've been dead for 3 minutes. I don't give a shit what you think about that or if anyone believes me. I know what it's like to be away from the world. You deserve it. I hope you walk out the road today and get fucking killed.

Not an argument

yes you do
yes you do
admit it

more swinger than cuckold tbqph

I imagine he'd wear something like this

Holla Forums literally worships a cuck.

Whaddya know? Holla Forums was right all along!

There is literally nothing wrong with this excerpt though.

In his time, it was very much a question of "letting" her do what she wished. Any man of the 19th century who was able to would have mistresses, and this was a known though not publicly spoken fact. But for a woman to do the same was unthinkable. So of course it was Stirner who "let" his wife have other lovers, and he himself probably did as well.

There's literally nothing wrong with open relationships. It works for some people more than others, and it certainly isn't "cuckolding".

but muh cucks

Wasn't he a huge Chad in University?

Maybe if he was cute but he's not cute, he's ugly. (sorry Stirner.)