Enter your bedroom

What do?

Legally defend my property by getting my axe or beating him with a log.

Spank dat ass?

I don't have a gaming PC, so I have no idea how the shit in the background even got there in the first place. I would probably reap in the goods and kick that disgusting tranny abomination out of the house and bring my boyfriend in to play vidya with

Also, that ass has no fucking shape to it.
Having a pale ass does not instantly make it good.

seal that homos asshole with a red hot poker

Wouldn't that make them incontinent?

>>>/tumblr/

Shoot the burglar

Shove my face into it

Of course
BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

Turn 360 degrees and keep on walking.

Tell him that Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is a fucking overrated meme and to start watching good animes for once.

sniff.
worship.
lick clean.

repeat

So you're gonna lick up all the pozzed cum injected by the previous faggots who injected him with their toxic seed?

I would kick that stupid whore in the ribs then punch him 69 times in the face. After it's a bloody disgusting mess I'll pull his dick out, just rip it clean off his body. Now it's a she. Showtime.

With her new genitals I look for the wound that was once a penis and stuff my engorged penis in it, ramming it in as deep as possible until there's a pool of blood on the floor, then I flip that stupid bitch over and ass blast her dry for a good 5 minutes until I'm ready to come then i sit her up on the chair and come all over belly then kick it.
After all of that I slide my still throbbing penis down her fucking mouth and pee into so she feels my urine gushing down her throat while she passes out from the pain. Then I'll bring her to the black market and sell all her organs.

You, I like you.

Ask it to leave so I can bang pic related.

Fug

LOL
Nice!!!

*Drop my pants to the floor.
*Drop to my knees.
*Stick my tongue in that asshole.
*Stroke the gurls cock while stroking my own cock until I am fully engorged.
(20-25 seconds)
*Raise up and put my cock up to her backside and put a large glob of spit on my cock head.
*Grab her hips and force the full length in with 1 thrust.
*Hold those hips and pound away for as long as I can hold back before cumming.
(probably another 20-25 seconds)
*Thrust deep and empty the contents of my balls into the cum-dumpsters bowels.
*Pull out slowly and stand up.
*Grab my pants and go wash up.

*Jerk off 9 times over the next 3 days thinking about that sweet ass.

If I'm just being honest.

fuck it

Give him a swift kick in the asshole.

That guy in the grey shirt is such a coward. Had the perfect opportunity to disarm that fucker of his gun but just stood there like an idiot waiting to die.