MODSMODSMODSMODSMODS

Somebody seriously needs to pull the plug on this abortion of a board. For real, and for good.

Stop trying to fix it.
Stop playing with it.
Just kill it.

Other urls found in this thread:

erochan.site/a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what Y

want us to post CP again???

This is why: >>7077161
Because it no longer matters what the mods do to or for this board, whatever they do it will draw an even higher level of shitposting and raids than the last thing they did. Any and every mod action at this point is going to make the board more unusable even than it is now.

calm down pls

But that is not CP, dumbshit.
How can you be against something if you don't even know what it is???
That is irrational!

Try reading the rules of this website once.
If it is legal in the US it is not CP as far as this website is concerned. It doesn't matter what YOU think. All that matters is what the law is.

So enjoy getting banned for over-reporting CP that isn't even CP.

It matter's alot
I blame Jim 1000%
Temporary hissyfits
No it needs new owners and new mods.

let me repeat

New Owners and new Mods

You need to get on Google and learn who Jim is.
You obviously have no idea.

That is pointless, all shit since hotweels left.

8ch died nearly a year ago now, now it's undead..

pic related

The least filthy, disease-ridden fly-infested, shit-smeared stall in the bathroom is still a filthy, disease-ridden fly-infested, shit-smeared stall. "Winning" a contest between two assholes still results in you being an asshole.

HW didn't leave. Jim fucked him over, commandeered the site through trickery and lies, and then forced HW out. Look it up, that is how he became the owner of 2chan as well.

I sympathize with the rules, which are only being broken by you at the moment.

If that is true the people that let that happen is next to blame.

Well, you and

Like I said…Google it.
Nobody is hiding it.

um that's 3D

You don't need to explain it to me, I don't work here.

o k a y
sources pls

THE QUEEN OF Holla Forums IS HERE

Well you seem to know everything else so..

The nice thing about Google is that it displays multiple sources, and you can read only the ones that you hold as trustworthy.

It is easy. Less work than continually replying to me. Here, I even have a coupon for you.

You really think the internal drama is available online do you?

IT'S BAPS BUNNY MASCOT OF Holla Forums

seems like a waste of time to mee

Since user seems to be gone, I will answer that.
Yes, they are.
Emails, board posts, and even server logs are available online because Hotwheels made sure to post it all publicly.
What user says is legit. I'd post you a link to where they are, but that would get me b& I am sure.

Anyone knows how's Mara doing?

If you can find her within 5 minutes she's fine, if not she's chained up in a basement somewhere.

As much as it hurts to say it….this.

dubs chekd

And somewhere you just know that some anti-pedo is going to spend all night with a jeweler's loupe going over that pic looking for her so that he can report you.

kek

Its really funny that people either try and pretend that never happened or just ignore that.

Anti pedo pointless efforts

erochan.site/a/

That's a bad photo shop honestly I can see the pixels.