Esoteric Hitlerism

We need to do something about these esoteric degenerates. They are ruining every intelligent thread.

Esoteric Hitlerism concluded that Fascism and racism had something to do with a belief in the "Surpa Natural" Which is obviously a criticism in the mind of a scientist studying human behavior. This is interesting because you can see these writings like Evola and Savitri Devi came out shilling what is essentially paralytic insanity after the fall of Germany….

Hence the creation of Holla Forums's NEETS and Smiley from /fringe/.

But the reality is Fascism and racism are actually the very essence of nature. There is nothing supernatural behind it, it's hard law ("might makes right" etc.). It is the Communist CIA and Jewish-Christian-Mason world that live in the psychosis of unnatural dream states, of anti-nature utopian pyramid scheme, of "God's Law".

Meme magic isn't MAGICK – it's a very real phenomenon called synchronicity that these "esoterics" are deluding our understanding of, and therefor power levels.

Beware anons… There is nothing unnatural in nature (even computers are natural). The esoteric types are leading you down a winding path that ends with you childish, childless, and dying in mommy's basement.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheReligiousAttitudesOfTheIndo-europeans
secondchancegarage.com/public/fuel-injection.cfm
archive.fo/lL9JY
mega.nz/#fm/oQkk3RTD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear fagoterics:

How do I channel Hitler?

You fascist try so hard not to look satanic, it's becoming sad.

It's good to see someone on Holla Forums speaking the truth about the supreme law of nature, Might Makes Right.

I'd like to point out though that Evola has written some very good stuff, like Ride the Tiger, that isn't Magick BS.

How many shitposts are you permitted to make a day, Shlomo?

Get that faggot Commie jewelry off my thread

Kek.
Eat shit like nature teaches.

>All the (((/CHRISTIAN/))) BUTTHURT ITT

Face it, Holla Forums is forever Kekopolis.

PRAISE KEK

You notice the Kekites NEVER make these kinds of threads. Targeting a faction of Holla Forums, labeling them as "the enemy", trying to tear them down.

It sounds like Holla Forums should go back.

They can't organize shit. It's JIDF or that Albanian autist.

Albanians are bad people.

Now you're the one cluttering up the board with a useless thread. Hypocrite.

I agree Evola and Savitri Devi are shit but what about Rosenberg? He gets a little loopy but most of his "Myth of the Twentieth Century" is very grounded. I'd say Rosenberg is 90% grounded and 10% loopy whereas Evola and Savitri Devi are the other way around.

Stopped reading there.

The Myth never goes into esoterics. He only talks about how Christianity and it's mythos was cancer.

ALL NATIONS WILL BOW BEFORE THE FROG GOD

Same lying fucking Smiley faggot in every thread.
The myth not only talks directly about how Esoteric sand nigger worship destroyed Greece and Rome, he includes it with Christianity

It's grounded. He shits all over Esoteric sand Etruscans.

what a utterly stupid way of classifying a 500 plus page work. knowing how to fix a '67 camaro's fuel injection system is 'esoteric', esoteric and exoteric mean respectively, "a truth or rule, etc. known to a few" and the other means " a truth or rule known to the majority". chan culture is implicitly esoteric (until the new cancer overwhelmed the board back in the winter with the help of the disqus LARP cancer)

he calls the etruscans 'magian' meaning that they followed a slave morality that taught of hell and demons and used the "medicine man" priest system, he connects the etruscan priesthood to the early catholic power structure (of course making sure to notify us of the massive jewish involvement as well)

This autistic fuck still doesn't understand what the word esoteric means.

FUCK OFF NOBODY LIKES YOU

Again as I posted in the last thread. I believe the book The Religious Attitudes of the Indo-Europeans by Hans F. K. Gunther is one the best on the religions of our ancestors and how they changed over time. It gives a clear insight into the way they thought and their beliefs systems with out the literary equivalent of shit posting. It's a great book and I think a lot of you would agree with it and find it enlightening.

archive.org/details/TheReligiousAttitudesOfTheIndo-europeans

Enjoy.

Forgetting that Hitler believed in God (at least in a Cosmotheist-like way)

Forgetting that Hitler frequently condemned Godless Communism, that the old CIA had patriots like J. Edgar Hoover, and that naturalism is a staple of the Masonic worldview

Ah, truisms. But it no more proves there isn't anything supernatural than saying, There is nothing non-supernatural in the supernatural.

Accept Jesus Christ and join His Church today, or look like OP tomorrow.

The choice is yours, anons!

I will keep this short.

If you are lurking in this thread, and desire Truth, seek it out. You know who you are, and this will speak directly to you. Do not let those who do not understand keep you from Truth.

Dear faggot. Jesus was a jew and a pacifist idiot.

Understanding that nature is "racist" among other things is technically an esoteric understanding today, faggot.

Typical Christfag can't read for shit or he would of burned his kike bible long ago. I said the exact opposite you fucking tard

Chevrolet was using fuel injection in 1967? Wow, what is that like to work with? Whose design is it? The earliest FI cars I know of were in the 70s, using some Jetronic or another.

No, understanding nature is racist is common knowledge you ugly fat wizard nerd.

Jesus never existed

Why does it matter? The only derailing I ever see is Christians and is x white

He specifically calls them Esoteric"…. Because that's what you are, a shitskin level pleb

I'M ESOTERIC — I HAVE SECRET KNOWLEDGE – I'M GOING TO BE ALL SECRET AND BABBLE ABOUT IT ENDLESSLY – BECAUSE TRUTH IS TOO REALITY FOR ME

IT'S A SECRET POWER YOU CAN ONLY GET BUY READING MY 20 FAVORITE BOOKS ON MAGICK!

Because /fringe/ is fucking up every god damn thread, that's why. They are getting worst that /christian/

Jesus Christ! Do you see what I mean now Holla Forums?

Slide thread. Not everyone is capable of rationally discussing the hidden or even metaphysical side of things, but it is impossible - absolutely impossible - to understand current events and history without at least superficial knowledge of the so-caled occult or esoteric.

Ignorant fucks can't even properly define their terms and lack any intellectual grounding at all. Human cattle.

This. Very obvious. Luckily those types are very uneducated and stick out like a sore thump.

Ignorant moron. You can't even resume their respective main points. Don't embarass yourself further.

see you are the learned one in that field, your knowledge of that subject is "esoteric" as opposed to the exoteric knowledge that cameros go fast.

I see that you still don't fucking know what esoteric means and you are sperging out all over the place over nothing because you are autistic as fuck.

secondchancegarage.com/public/fuel-injection.cfm

You get it. That's not the complete picture, of course, but palpability for and access by the masses is certainly an important part of the concept.

I think it was one like this on my grandpas car (a drag race stock job), I actually didn't work on them but I knew the knowledge of how to maintain one was "esoteric"

Yeah man, you're so deep. You fucking hippie faggot.

Your entire /fringe/ board is blue pill shit that can't handle basic philosophy

agreed, when you are talking about metaphysics "esoteric" means something a bit more than the simple webster definition can supply. it goes beyond language a bit. I found that kojeve's introduction to hegel and maybe rudolf stainers introduction to the "occult" and some plotinus is probably the best route to getting into that stuff

Shit man, if you just wanted to know how magic works why didn't you just ask?
Embed related.

Oh man, your wizard powers are so deep! You're so above it all.

You sound like a Boomer Hippie so fucking hard right now. Kill yourself pleb brain

christ cucks please leave, Holla Forums is a /fringe/ board

kek

That is magical. Real esoteric knowledge

What were you expecting?
90001 pages of charts and shit?

Big words from someone who can't even define his terms. Do that, and I might take you seriously.

SIEG HEIL

Interesting route, everyone probably has to find his own path into this. For me it started with the Trivium.

Don't know why you keep referencing the Hippies; it should be well known that they were mostly useful idiots for Soviet/leftist subversion and Indian charlatans.

Both of you fucking leave!

If you expected anything loftier than a shitpost thread with that bait-tier OP, then I'm extremely disappointed in you.

You egregious faggot.

And that's what /fringe/ is exactly. It's bluepill subversion to create NEETS.

And you always talk the same, dude. You spend all your time on here talking like a pretentious hippie boomer LSD victim

How many times are you going to change your IP faggot? You always talk the same way!
And you always jump IPs

shame, you should expand your view of existence.

Yeah, man…expand your view of existence man.

Fucking Process of Demoralization 2.0 = Fringe

Oh, you're legit paranoid schizo.

My bad B.

Have fun shaking your angry fists at the sky I guess.

Trips confirm

Hippies are fringe

Thanks, that's a really good summary. The back and forth between Bosch and Bendix is cool.

Now I really want to look into Bosch's original design. Sounds bewildering.

Sorry for the derail.

Since you got trips, I'll speak to you plainly.

I'm just saying we should collect as many parallax views as possible to have a greater picture of life in entirety.

well they are new age faggots so technically yes.

Dude, you believe in esoteric magick and shitpost on Holla Forums all day to fuck up threads. You're the definition of a schizo victim of demoralization and indoctrination. You're a grandchild of the 1960s.

It seems you don't sufficiently differentiate between the field itself and the board about the field . I don't frequent /fringe/, by the way, and cannot therefore comment on it. Holla Forums already occupies my spare internet time. Besides, if you are worried about the NEETs there would be much, much more pressing issues.

At least you are not completely wrong - there certainly are fake esoterics. Yuri Bezmenov spoke a bit about this.

(check)

All or some Hippies? And what about the reverse: is all fringe ipso facto hippy?

hippies that are new age are fringe, fringe was started by Holla Forums anons so it isn't just hippies

Fuck you need a beating. Stop talking like a 30yr old virgin!

No it wasn't. It was started by one sad bastard named Smiley, and he's probably in the thread RIGHT NOW. Because he always talks the same way.

not an argument

Yeah, a statement. Kill yourself already!

Jesus Christ lad.

dubs confirm

OP has no arguments

user smiley is a Holla Forums user

are you upset about something user, tell me about your woes.

I don't get it - aren't Hippies per se New Age? As soon as one turns to traditional metaphysics one is per definition not a Hippie anymore.

Really? I don't know the board, but that sounds unlikelt, although there certainly and evidently exists an overlap between the two groups. Which is only logical - in the final analysis both seek hidden truths, Holla Forums about the racial-political realm, /fringe/ about existence itself.

well yes but I don't want to over generalize on them, I assume a good amount still loosely follow their religion and ignore the parts they dislike.

It was started by smiley, a legend of /4chon/ and old 4chon's /new/.

You keep talking to yourself

You're the most pretentious shitposter on the planet Smiley now GTFO off my board

Sounds like a certain Moloch worshiping somebody doesn't like a little healthy competition from Kek.

user, why do you keep posting photos of your yu-gi-oh card tournament?

HAHAHAHA now Smiley is posting pictures that he drew of himself for fucks sakes! While switching IPs to talk to himself

Jesus Christ, I really can't stand this faggot shitting up the board all the time

I thought it was magic the gathers, same difference

Which religion - you mean e.g. the Christianity of their childhood upbringing?

I'm going to sleep now, but will return tomorrow. I actually like this topic. Please keep this thread on your watchlist.

This could be true…

… but I'm not him and don't even know who he is.

wew

Praise Kek

Fuck "Esotericism" "magick" blue pill sand nigger worship

Kek is synchronicity

Not understanding what power is

don't worry user, I'm sure the anti occult shills will be busy.

come to the light user
/fringe/ or better yet fringechan smiley doesn't own that is waiting for you to get curious.

I know you dont know yourself, Smiley. But you type the same every time and have the same stupid opinions.

Satan did nothing wrong.

Esotericism is wrong but muh synchroncity.

We were /x/ once, you have never known that. You have only scoffed at out success. We aim for the goal of white empowerment and supremacy. If you cannot align with that you betray your lie.

I'm waiting for you to get curios, pleb. I out rank you in power levels and knowledge because you're still reading fucking Hall for god sakes. I'm trying to sober you up. You're lost in your own reflection and cyber space blanket of protection from reality.

Stop playing wizard now and grow the fuck up

Or you'll what?

you don't have to like a man to like his quotes.

I'm always open to reading about new subjects, so if you have some authors to start on your subject please share, I'm not gonna stop being a "wizard" though.

I can't give you books, you're too fucking irresponsible.

STOP IT

STOP

GROW UP NOW!

NOW!

Have it your way then.

It's clear to me you don't reflect on life alot seeing as you think sperging on an image board will change my path from that of illumination.

Nietzsche too much for you "wizard"

nerd

This thread is nothing more than D&C shills, wizards, and christcucks.

Go tip your fedora elsewhere OP you have basically said nothing of value in your long rambling incoherent mess of whatever that is. Try and read some actual philosiphy instead of suck your own dick.

If thou but settest foot on this path, thou shalt see it everywhere.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

Savitri Devi is great you clown.

The end of this shitty dark age is near, along with those like you.

You faggots aren't apart of Holla Forums. Either are Christcucks but at least some of them are old school Holla Forumslacks. You're a fucking wart on our ass because your board is dead

Stop changing IDs smiley

The definition of psychosis

Kek isn't esoteric faggot. It's synchronicity of meme and entertainment

See here Pepe is Pence and Trump is Feels

That quote is fake, you massive retard, try to look it up in a pdf.

Holla Forums is wizard territory now, anons.
It's a good thing.

No, really. As long as there isn't some Tyler Durden style thing going on, I'm quite sure I'm not that guy.

This. We can debate e.g. the labels and visual styles, but the occult/esoteric is completely legit and with a long history. That's why I'm surprised that OP attacks the Hippies - if he really is what he says he is, he should attack the source material instead of some New Age stuff.

(check)

Totally agree, and she wrote quite clear and lucidly.

It always was! /x/ and Holla Forums are two sides of the same cloin. Bot uncover hidden things, they seamlessly flow into each other.

As sad as it may sounds, but esoterism is the natural next step from redpilling for some. Being redpilled means being able to accept uncomfortable truths, being an esoteric means being unable to fully discern between the former and made up bullshit. It's literally a genetic/brain chemistry issue because people who are prone to believe in the supernatural have extremely strong lateral thinking.

When a normal person hears "Spaghetti", they'll associate something like "Italy" or "Meat balls". That's perfectly normal. Esoterics hear "Spaghetti" and immediately jump to "Italy, Mafia, They're after me!". Their minds have no logical stopping mechanism.

Anyone who thinks that there is anything esoteric, occult or hermetic about Hitler's My Struggle or Rosenbergs The Myth of the Twentieth Century, should be shot.

It's that time again!

After everything we've seen so far, why should we give a shit about "logical" stops?

How about stop thinking in terms of pills and drugs you junky.

Laughably ignorant. You have no idea at all what you're talking about. But it's highly entertaining, I give you that.

This. Those two works are highly materialistic and secular, which does NOT necessarily mean that the movement itself was.

No, those works are not highly materialistic and seculiar, what the hell are you trying to do?

It seems that fringe and fedora are both trying to change these works into something they are not.

Yea, don't trush Jewish science, right?

There is no such thing as Jewish science, just Science (which is White) and get's twisted by Jews.

The world is the way it is. Many helpful lies – Noble Lies, if you will – have been told to make the world seem more pleasant. These lies have been told to keep the people in check and prevent them from becoming marauding barbarians and/or mindless SJWs (same thing, really).

By trying to discredit such things, you work against the greater good. You sew discord, strife, and make it easier for our enemies to undermine us.

Besides, the writings in question are based upon the way nature really is.

Look man, it's entirely possible that there's shit going on here that you don't understand.
You aren't god.
You don't know everything.
Maybe you're just missing something.

Now apply that to yourself.

I don't get - I just concured with your opinion that those two works are not "esoteric, occult or hermetic". Especially Hitler talks in very clear, concrete, real-life socio-political terms, without any metaphysical reference aside from a nod here and there to Christianity. PErhaps I understood you wrongly.

The sciences form an hierarchy, there is no contradiction between the so-called hard, modern and the esoteric ones. Truth is and always will be the final arbiter.

Nom you called those works "highly materialistic and secular", which they are not.

Materialism is about denying a reality beyond our own, so no belief in God, eternal laws, afterlife, ideals etc..

Seculiarism is about not engaging with religion, but creating a humanistical culture different people could follow.

Where the hell do both books show this?

Yup, your an empty headed hippy type who sprouts bullshit he himself doesn't belief, but which he uses to undermine other people.

Are you this new, retarded or just bad at baiting?

t. Matthew 10:34

Yes, if someone has an opinion, they must be "new"

Implying quoting the Bible proves me wrong.

That's why I said the exact opposite. But /fringe/ is here with their faggot memes and Evola to say otherwise

Rosenberg spoke against Esoterics and said it destroyed the Roman Republic

This, Kek>the abrahamic god

I don't care what you believe.
The disciples have seen.
The age of aquarius has dawned.

There is literally nothing you can do about that at this point.
Cry more.

He look, that is all hippy talk, thank you for proving me even more right!!

SEE WHAT I MEAN Holla Forums Esoterics is Demoralization

Science has a strict definition. No amount of sophistry will change that. Esoteric science is by it's very nature a contradiction because the results of scientific work must be reproducable by everybody (exoteric), not just by a small circle of the "enlightened" (esoteric).

Their not the opposites of occultism and esoterics, which would be something like positivism.

What are you goys so afraid of?
It's not like I'm going to lock you in the bottomless pit for a thousand years or something…
Oh wait…

Fucking fringe hippie… The pretentious bullshit in every post

He look! It's the old lefty trick to claim that if you are against something or dislike something, you must be afraid of it,

And everyone knows that a man who gives in to his fears is a coward, so not giving in means I am a coward!!

hur dur!!

Naturalism

Pretentious douchbage

Nope, not exactly, but I am not going to bother unless you give me an explain why it's not positivism, but naturalism.

There is nothing materialistic or secular about National Socialism. That's what seperates from the all the garbage Jewish ideologies in fact.

I can smell your fear from here.
You have been found wanting.
That's all there is to it.

(check)

Perhaps we should differentiate between implicit/passive and active materialism. "Mythus" and especially "Kampf" are the former, in the sense that both do not speak about "a reality beyond our own, so no belief in God, eternal laws, afterlife, ideals". Well, laws and ideals yes, but in a very concrete sense, without much reference to otherworldly things. Rosenberg had a more "meta" approach that Hitler, though.

I agree with this definition. The books don't have a religious slant, although both comment a bit on e.g. Christianity. Don't know where exactly you disagree.

Stop this completely unfounded Evola bashing already. You can disagree on certain themes and topics, but he was highly erudite and knowledgable, much more certainly than 99,9% of people on this board or even the whole 'net.

Bullshit. He spoke against some form of 'religion, which is not the same as esoterics.

Which one - the modern, or the classical one? Don't forget that the concept of "science" itself (which is eons old) underwent a huge transformation from about the 16th century onwards.

That's the modern, analytical definition, yes. Which I completely reject - there is no democracy and egalitarianism with regards to knowledge. Analyticism leads to the lowest common denominator, that's why today even people with two PhDs can be highly ignorant as persons.

He look, he doesn't have an awnser to the questions I posted.

It's a leftist trick to call someone a coward, for not following the right way of thinking.

Tick tock user.
Tick tock.

Except they do, maybe actually read both books several times before you comment.

No, I am not going to quote you, because I didn't read either books in English.

He look, it's the old lefty trick of acting all mysterious and nonsensical to give weight to something that has no weight.

See pic. This is where irreligion is taking you. It only gets worse from here own out. It's really more elitism than it is pretentiousness.

Some red to trick dumbasses into thinking that what I've said has more value than it really does.

Do you really think this kvetching will forestall your doom?

Look, I'm highly open to debate (as I find those topics very fascinating), but what you said above is simply wrong. Please clearly define your terms first.

I agree whith this when talking about the movement itself and the "awakening of the blood of the race", but the fact remains that "Kampf" doesn't mention anything at all about this, and "Mythus" only metaphorically.

Rosenberg speaks about religion, but from a secular point of view. Hitler doesn't speak about metaphysics at all, beside from commentaries on the effects of Christianity. I'm highly positive on this point. I'm tempted to look for an index of those books.

And your hidden.

Bye bye.

Bye bye indeed you who say you are a jew and are not.

I hate summer.

Utterly is a perfectly valid word!

Look, I know you most likely haven't really read both books and certainly not in German, but Hitler speaks about what in English would be translated as Destiny, Will or Spirit of blood or people, about God(s), Law (in various ways) about the afterlife etc

Rosenberg dedicated entire chapters to people like Kant, Meister Eckehart!, Goethe, Luther etc..

I do not think you know what you are talking about and I suggest you admit as much.

What does that even mean? "Cosmic order" is an empty term.

So you don't know what redpill means.

Yes, I do. What did I say to suggest otherwise?

The concept of science is not "old". Your rejection of the modern definition is meaningless to anybody except yourself. I reject your existence.

Tips fedora and filters op.

That's true BUT he does so from a secular point of view! He certainly takes a broad philosphical view on these topics, but "Mythus" is decidedly not a metaphysical work. Which is its advantage, because even purely material people can find access to the ideology of National Socialism.

Only metaphorically. He was highly opposed to any and all occultic shenanigans a la Himmler. But I admit that I only read translations, by necessity… learning German to the level requiered would be a tall order for me at this point in life.

Why? As long as the phrase corresponds to some aspect of reality (as I think it does) it is a valid, albeit obscure, term.

Completely and utterly wrong. "Science" as a term goes back to the old Greeks, and the differentiation between the different kinds of arts and sciences play a large role in the Trivium.

What nowadays is called "science" is a highly castrated and superficial form, that's why even well known and accomplished practicioners like e.g. Feynmann spoke like complete morons on topics outside of their field.

The last modern scientists who tried to achieve some kind of integration where those of the Vienna circle. Everything afterwards is highly specialized mathematizing monkeys.

Can you intl/leftypol faggots think up anything other than religion baitposting?

No, none of that is even true of the work.

1. It's not seculiar, the work is written from what is a form of "protestant racialim".
2. How can it not be metaphysical, when he talks about God?

No, God, afterlife, etc… are not occult, I don't think you know what the word means.

The book is religious and political.

Honestly, you have no idea what you are talking about and do not understand the words you are using and you have no read Rosenberg's work, that's for sure.

Will you admit you don't know what you are talking about, because otherwise this discussion is over.

Racialism is a priori materialistic, even if painted with a protestant brush.

Yes, he talks about God, but from a philosophical point of view. "Mythus" is definitely not a religious, but a racialist work.

I could agree to that, although I would prefer the term "meta-political" or "philosophical".

I'm open to discussion on "Mythus", but "Kampf" absolutely and positively is not based on metaphysics. At all. Any such reference is allegorical or metaphorical. Hitler detested anything which distanced thinking from the specific matters of race and people.

You have no idea what you are talking about, I suggest reading the literature more often, start with Chamberlains Foundations of the Nineteenth Century.

Don't be facetious. I admit I only read "Mythus" once, but I don't waiver even one inch on my stance on "Kampf". It simply isn't based on metaphysics, at all. It's a very concrete, practical, real-life work. Any reference to God, destiny etc. is metaphorical.

i remember some guy made a thread explaining why pepe/kek is satanic and actually some other god from around the time the old testament speaks of

anyone know the one i mean and have an archive?

Christcucks get the fuck out.
This is 8-town.

wtf im a communist now

Nature is supernatural nigger.
Do you think massive amounts of power from breaking the building stones of the universe would have been called anything but magic in the ages past?

Esotericism is not detrimental to our cause, if you would just take the Iron pill you'd know it's imperative to it.
/fringe/ however is pretty detrimental to our cause

NO… nature is nature. You esoteric hippie faggot

HAHAHA

Esoterics = Lefty/pol/ and /fringe/!!! You don't belong here Smiley!

You hate summer? So why are you posting /christian/ bait memes?

K hipster fringe wizard

Fuck your meme pills. It was a good comic and now it's dead. And at the end, it went full Stoic and abandoned esoteric fringe. But it's a comic…. You know, not real?

wow what a sad loser

Changing your IP over and over again. What a pathetic fringe loser

Hippie faggot esoteric changing his IPs

Why are there so many cuckchan refugees creating shitty threads here?
You cuckchanner faggots are ruining this site, you all have to go back with your D&C slide thread, and never ever return again.

It's either a raid or 4chins is down.
So many obvious halfcuck posts in every thread.

Oh fuck…, /fringe/ is a cuck chan group. Esoteric threads recently started to dominate. You came in hard with the shills and Christfags.

Nice try and virtue signalling
Look you got one

GO THE FUCK BACK TO 4chan. We DON'T WANT ESOTERICS FAGGOTS FRINGE HERE!

You can't filter the OP moron

IQ less than 100.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SLIDE THREADS

HITLER WAS RIGHT

Anyone on /fringe/ is super low IQ larpers

Bump because /fringe/ "esoteric" board raid for 6 months now

Try "nearly 2 years now."

TAKE THE IRON PILL FUCK THE INDIGO/GREEN PILL

WE ARYANS ARE NORDIC AYYYS NEWFRIEND.

WE SOME SWOLE ASS NATTY NORDIC AYYYS TBH

FUCKING DIE YOU ANTI-WHITE SHILLS!

Yeah but they were beat the fuck back. Kek gave them power but they don't understand kek or anything at all. Because they're blue pilled on philosophy, science, and anything advance.

Then one guy — speaks the same – pretentious as fuck — claims not to be Smiley — talks like Smiley but no longer name fags — is in EVERY fucking thread shitting it up

REALLY NIGGA? PRAY TO HITLER FOR DEM GAINS BRUH

creativity takes effort
that's why they're gommies in the first place. they want other people to work so they don't have to

Praying isn't what "esoterics" do. They stick shit up their ass to reach enlightement and kill their someone's pet to contact the "world of the dead". They're just fucking losers and filth

They will die in worst than muffin ovens — muffins are too good a smell for them!

HELLO CTR, HILLARY TAKING HER MEDS YET?? GOTTA TREAT THAT SYPHILIS YOU KNOW…

HELLO DEEP CIA

GOING TO MISDIRECT Holla Forums with your "esoterics" Christcucking and MGTOW?

Yeah, because you're not baiting the entire thread like /christian/ does, right?

(202) 756-4100
455 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20001-2621

WE COMING FOR YOU CTR

Pepe was created by San Fransisco based ink-slinger Matt Furie, appeared in the serialized comic strip Boys Club which he has described to be about "the adventures of funny-animal stoners"
funny-animal s were the precursor to furfags(look into this faggots), stoners are self-explanitory. Pepe himself is rooted in degenerate ideals.
This is the description of the comic (((Amazon))) gives
Now, let's examine how and why pepe the frog was a good memetic device. Starting with his memetic origins. Pepe is a versatile meme, he's from a serialized comic so there are bound to be exploitable panels. His cartoon is easy to copy, make into vectors, and spread. He is shown in a number of situations that bear a number of different expressions; These can easily be used to communicate on imageboards. He can promote a cause, tell jokes, and in essence be used by any person for any reason.
In a matter of months, a comic about a pot smoking frog got turned into the poster boy for NEET withdraw and the feeling of lonliness, I'm sure many of you know the rest. After this, he was memetically canonized and the normalfags swooped in like vultures. Many counter-measures were made with the most successful being POOPOOPEEPEE. Then, through a combination of [s4s] and old WoW memes we started saying 'kek' to express laughter, and found eurosnax by the same name. It was clear synchronicity was on our side again when Holla Forums's heh pilled nonsense was quickly and thoroughly BTFO by our discovery of the ancient egyptian deification of primordial darkness that conveniently goes by the same name.

Then, the cultist nonsense began, the rest is history(and if you haven't been browsing for the past two years at least stfu and gtfo, this post isn't 4U) yes, it's been two whole years since 2014, time flies when the world's ending
Now, let's look at what scripture has to say about this.
Revelation 16:13
Revelation 16:14
Revelation 16:15
Revelation 16:16
sound familiar? Kek is accelerationism for the end of the world.

It's clear they are at this point. Masons worship a frog idol name of JahBulOn
JAH = Jahweh, the God of the Hebrews.
BUL = Baal, the ancient Canaanite fertility god associated with 'licentious rites of imitative magic
ON = Osiris, the Ancient Egyptian god of the underworld.
Kek worship is an unholy amalgamation of gnosticism, kabbalah, and the scottish rites.

every time.

Is that Moviebob?

Boy's club was hilarious, you fucking pleb.

: only taught to or understood by members of a special group : hard to understand

: limited to a small number of people

?

Also Nazis were into occultism.

this is shitpost but I think there is something to it all. not hippy

Nah, people just recently have attached an image of Baal to it.
How do you figure? Or are you just unaware that Chaldean is a language?

Wrong.

No they weren't
That's why it's a fucking Jewish trick.

Truth isn't hard to understand if you're taught by a person who understands it. That's always a sign you're being blue pilled

This book, the foundations of NatSoc faith, isn't occultism or esoteric. It's naturalism and history.

bump

You have clearly not read any Evola. Starting with the fact that Evola hasn't even had most of his esoteric work translated to English.

He's a fucking lunatic fringe and Hitler would of arrested him for black propaganda

For anyone that missed the thread.

archive.fo/lL9JY

They're autism is so accustomed to rapid shitposting everywhere so fast they can't consume it all, that when things slow down they become uncomfortable and twitchy.

These shitpost threads are them trying to import cancer, because they are cancer.

Evola spent a lot of WWII in Germany and was invited to accompany Mussolini to Germany towards the end of the war.

Fun fact: None of the NSDAP leadership took Rosenberg's book seriously. Hitler never even read it.

He was a close friend, I doubt he didn't read it. The entire ideology is basically this book. And that's why Hitler would of burned these fringe esoterics like Evola and Dalli

Mussolini was the worst thing to happen to National Socialism, so I'm not impressed.

/fringe/ is not Holla Forums.

YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! Oldfags know this. Holla Forums has become a 4chan nightmare this year.

bump

go away shill, your not gonna change Holla Forums culture by whining.

You're not Holla Forums culture. Keep your shit on your board and stop shitting this one up

not cuck/pol/ culture, this is Holla Forums.
this is Holla Forums/pol/ developing board culture.

fringe = 4chan
You faggots weren't welcomed here with your "esoterics" until recently when everyone left and this place became a shit fest

Ehh lad, what we call "magick" is basically the study, and possibly manipulation of that phenomenon. Everything that falls out of it is either a method for one to focus its mind better, or an outright scam.

things change, we're here and our ways are being ingrained into Holla Forumss culture.
your the alien one here.

You'll be purged just like the Catholic and Putin army and MGTOW was purged. You just have too much time on your hands Smiley you little faggot.

And you're ruining the memes

Esoterics and "magick" are straight out scams. You're too much of a larping pussy to understand real world concepts like Synchronicity if you believe that.
You don't control the memes. The memes are not your meditation focus ritual magic.
Just like your dubs don't mean shit and that's why shills get them all the time.

maybe, we'll still exist though.
do you think every one who is into the occult is smiley?

Eh, the whole concept of synchronicity started with an attempt of Carl Jung ebil occultist as well to link the hermetic principles with human psychology. You dont understend either, so you are just talking out of your ass.

Also, i just came into this thread, why are you making false accusations against me? your schizophrenia making you think everyone is smiley again?

You're all Smiley. You talk the same. You learned from him. You're essentially under a Dungeon Master.

And you will be purged. Or Holla Forums is dead. Because you're full of shit and degenerate. And degenerate lies always get purged from Holla Forums

You don't even understand meme power. You're the undermen of society. No better than hipsters

I understand the Carl Jung was an actual scientist and he would of laughed at you for taking this shit serious and diagnosed you with a disorder.

You need to grow up now.

Get with the times faggot. We have moved beyond Esoteric Hitlerism. We are now at the point of Esoteric Common Filthism. He is the new icon of worship. All degeneracy must be purged!
Accept Christ, repent for your sins, or you will be lost forever.

Christ is esoteric kikery

Its common knowledge that Carl Jung was an occultist. What next? will you deny that Newton or Paschal were occultists as well?

Guess what, you are doing the same thing as the lefties do, changing history to fit your narrative.

You dont seem to differentiate new age trash from actual occultism, which was based in the scientific method, again, you are just an ignorant

do you even go to fringe, smiley just shitposts all day, the anons there study by themselves and share observations.
I'm starting to think your hatred of the occult stems from smiley.

jesus was a adept of the mystery schools christ cuck, accept it

As an complement, Jung himself held similar views as mine. He wrote several texts criticising the "occult phenomenon" of the early 20th century, which was mostly bullshit.

No… Jung took myths and translated them into facts. That's why he isnt an esoteric. The fact that you missed the ENTIRE POINT of Jung and instead fall into a trap of esoteric schizophrenia proves he was too redpilled for you.

This is why you're not "wizard", you're fucking larping

Smiley = Fringe.

He's your dungeon Master. And he shitposted the fuck out of this thread too

this

Holy moley!

smiley is a retard who live leaks his attempted suicides, he doesn't represent fringe anons.
you also forgetting fringechan

>has books about alchemy
You are baiting, right?

"ESOTERICS ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE WITCH DOCTOR OR PRIEST READING FROM SOME MYSTERY BOOK OR DEAD ENTRAILS"

THEY WANT TO HOLD A SECRET POWER OVER YOU

BUT THERE IS NO SECRET

IT'S FUCKING SCAM ARTISTRY

"ESOTERICS ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN THE WITCH DOCTOR OR PRIEST READING FROM SOME MYSTERY BOOK OR DEAD ENTRAILS"

BUT THERE IS NO SECRET

He created fringe and defined it. You are Smiley now. He's your God

that idiotic, alot of anons left to fringechan anyway.
is he their god too?

He was over your head. Read underman:

Yeah. He defined everything you are.

your ridiculous, take your hatred of smiley to 4chon.

Go be autistic somewhere else. Stop shitting up Holla Forums. Learn what the word esoteric means.

Your autism is getting out of control.

BUT THERE IS NO SECRET

witch doctors and entrail reading are respectable practices for their cultures.

that's the secret though, this asshole just ruined nearly three thousand years of esoteric teachings

Carl Jung was a retard. He inverted esoterism to match it with his Jewish Freudian psychoanalysis.

That quote is a clue to what this conflict is all about.
Monotheism vs Polytheism
Globalism vs Nationalism
Collective vs Individual
It is all the same war at different levels.
(((They))) do not want you honoring or emulating the gods or archetypes of your collective unconcious, or Aryan DNA.
(((They))) want you to look outside yourself for guidance and direction, to a monotheistic priesthood, which they (((coincidentally))) created and maintain.
(((They))) do not want individual nations to sovereign and self-determining.
(((They))) want a global dictatorship run by them, with everyone else as a dumb slave.
(((They))) do not want individuals thinking for themselves and questioning authority,
(((They))) want a collective hive mind, programmed to respond predictably to emotional cues in news reports, tweets etc, who unquestiongly believe the (((narrative))) and follow (((their))) agenda willingly.

The answer:

Always do the opposite of what they want
Trust yourself and your ancestors, ever present in your blood and unconscious, they will not steer you wrong
==Join or form Nationalist organisations and use your passion and love for your people to persuade the best of your race to do the same.
Never look to authority for the answers, as they will provide you with shackles of mindfuck and self-doubt.
But this is /pol, I dont need to tell you that.

Go home Huntsman.

Morgoth's Archive
mega.nz/#fm/oQkk3RTD

Hitler himself said that he didn't read it. He also said it is not by any means to be taken as official party dogma.

No he said he didn't.

nigger

Ah yes, that is why Evola was with Hitler when Skorzeny rescued Mussolini.
Kill yourself. You know nothing and are merely LARPing as a nazi.

What normie christians don't understand is that all spirits serve the One God.

Kek may decieve (we already know this about Kek it's part of Pepe's nature) but he also serves the Higher plan. Consequently we are not to count such Spirits as enemies. But we are also never to give up our dicernment and follow them blindly.

SEEK THE INNER SUN

witch doctors are no different to me than a shaman or a priest.

They are scam artists. And that's what Esoteric really means

And this is not an esoteric statement. Esoterics are a sand nigger version of our native truths

/fringe/ is the best board tbh

t. smileberg

He was paralized because he was known to walk around the city during bombing raids in order to better 'ponder his destiny'. At the same time he was writing books on Freemasonry

He's a fucking cuck

HE IS 10 IPsin thread

too much Alex Jones

Too much /fringe/

Too much christian

see:

Figure it out, Atheists and Christians aren't the ones shitting up threads, kek people are memers and necessary to board culture, they pretty much bump things that keep visibility on positive happenings.

The spergs that took the whole kek thing too far and shills are the enemy. Evola and Devi aren't necessarily horrible or off topic unless spammed.

The bullshit comes from:
or attacks on a lack of religious preference, if they're white and want to preserve whites, that's all that's necessary
or dividing Europeans based on either past events and claiming that an impossible chronological difference was the 'real' Europe, this is defeatism
same with the Atheist thing, there are Christians here, the same repeated four or five attacks doesn't change that, nor does it change their race
the earth isn't flat, stop falling for well poisoning, 'magick' isn't a thing, just because a topic happens to delve into some jewwise stuff doesn't mean it's relevant or sane.

Basically, all the obvious D&C stuff

gas the mods race war now

But kek people aren't /fringe/ and they get the joke. You're ruining the joke.

Why don't you just an hero already?

He gets a little lose before he shit-vids on the kikes.
lol

Esoterics are sand nigger beliefs. So you'd be fighting on the side of the jewmasons

No one even says kike on a stick anymore Jew Worshiper. You're not even paying attention because the book has you mentally numb off your own crazy

b-b-but come on, it wasn't like Rosenberg was executed just because of his ideas, Hitler really hated him man!!!

What?

No such thing as either of them

Clinton is against /fringe/ betas blue pilling Holla Forums into a life of virginity?

is it hard to believe that a peoples spiritual guide actually gives sound advice to people?

no but there is a dome around it

Have you met "spiritual people"? Pleb

Slaves are no better than niggers. Simple as that. They are not white until they die or dry up after having white children and those children are not Christian because they spent their lives dedicated to destroying their race.

fascism is about homogeneity, or unity.
politically, this means segregation, which means groups are of greater purity and are more clearly defined.
the more powerful cultures will have more sway politically as they have more leverage. all sorts of deals can be made, economic and any other interest can be secured somehow.

it's not racist. it's not the hatred of other races. it's saying we're all better off this way. it's saying we want to focus on colonizing space instead of fighting a fucking war on our doorstep.

fuck off d/c kike

kikebala faggots angry the world didn't end like their spooky tax dodge in georgia said it would.

Kikebala = esoteric

Because they don't compete with us. Or they mated into us like niggers and little gook creatures

not knowing modern science

200 fucking years ago. Now it's just a bunch of faggots who don't read enough and feed off Smiley's set up

tell me what metaphysics created again?

lel