Wishing you a joyful Ramadan :)

Wishing you a joyful Ramadan :)

I honestly don't even care about muslim attacks anymore. They make the news more interesting

and to you brother, inshallah

Yeah, I also feel like attacks work better than any kind of propaganda. That's why the more bloodshed the better tbh.

MAY THE BACON BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS

Lmao

Lmao

kys sandnigger lover

I'm Muslim, how does that make you feel?

Post hot muslimas

i feel sorry for you; so many good things you'll never enjoy, and for no good reason. not to mention that you have to starve yourself right now

I starve myself every day for Allah because I have been blessed by him with anorexia. Ashokrulillah.

eat some bacon, that'll fix you.

Yuck, that's haram!

is that sand-talk for 'delicious'?

Thicc

Yes, happy Ramadan while your religion keeps getting corrupted by political ideologues while you're too apathetic to do shit about it. Don't forget to fucking bend over to take Muhumads cock up your ass.

This is why Islam will remain shit forever. Because for some reason western nations hold it to a lower standard and let them get away with more shit like they're made up of children. Re-instate the caliphate of Sunni Islam!

daily reminder that one day we will have a worldwide caliphate and we will kill all gays and jews and have qt loli wifes

allah doesn't exist.

Fuck sandniggers
Fuck islam
Fuck mohammed
Eat bacon, shit on a quran, make more white children

How bout dah?

10/10 made me chuckle

nigger detected

nah, technology makes people's lives easier, easier life makes faith not needed
the only reason your cult has made it thus far is because you've been a shithole, and war and inbreeding has made you not smart enough to get out of it

*puts finger in daddy's asshole*

pedos should be praying for a global caliphate. Hot young wives.