Norse Cosmology is Literally True

>THE PUREST WHITE RELIGION:
>NORSE MYTHOLOGY!
>JEW CONTROLLED CHRISTCUCKS WIPED THEM OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

as-gard.com/
youtu.be/i1gHh__nIKM?t=2m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#opbeafag
Inb4 shill 1st reply - I eat toast for a living fam smhtbphwy

You are probably posting this because of the russian guy's video.

The information about trees is in the sixth article out of a series, without reading the first five articles you won't get the whole picture and the information will get corrupted.

Now you have to learn russian and read the source of that information as-gard.com/ to get the whole picture. Even though the author of the site strictly forbid translating and copying of his information, the youtuber broke it and made this goddamn mess.

The youtuber broke a rule of the site with that information, which is only for russian speakers, non russian speakers shouldn't have gotten this information.

Shit's manmade

Those videos say that so people don't learn the real truth.
The Russian is right.

The trees are correct, but flat earth isn't, the site I linked has much more info than in the video and there is where the information originated. Making video just about the trees is irresponsible, because it doesn't give full picture and translation corrupts the original meaning.

Mimers tree doesn't represent the physical world but the metaphysical.
Earth is still round and gravity is still as real as it was when it was defined by Thor throwing his hammer only to have it return to him.
Go be a babby somewhere else.

"Audio Corrected"

Is this thread a correct the record thread?

you say the flat earth isn't correct, but provide no evidence that we live on a ball?

The person who came up with the theory about the trees, rejects both flat earth and the theory that we live on surface.

sage

Flat earth is true, while this tree bullshit and norse mythology aren't true.

Flat Earth thread by Sinead and that faggot at Renegayde Broadcasting.

SAGE AND REPORT

You deserve to be shot if you believe the earth flat. Either ride on a plane or on a boat and you can see the curve in the horizon.

bump because /x/

The best thing about paganism is proving a solid, established community in which to raise your children.

Tolkien based his version of the dwarves on Jews.

“The dwarves of course are quite obviously, wouldn’t you say that in many ways they remind you of the Jews? Their words are Semitic, obviously, constructed to be Semitic. The hobbits are just rustic English people."
-J.R.R. Tolkien

Reminds me of the "Galactic Alliance of Humankind" home colony named "Avalon".

Evidence for you:

youtu.be/i1gHh__nIKM?t=2m40s

It's an interview with a geodetic surveyor. He describes a number of experiments you can do with easily obtainable gravity-based instruments to see for yourself whether the earth is curved or not.

Starts at 2:40

What the hell is going on in this thread?

Spherecucks getting BTFO.

So who do you hate more Holla Forums christcucks or flat earthers?

I'm an equal opportunity hater, I have plenty of hate to give to any retardation and still have more to give to the Jew.

I am sick and tired of this dichotic arguing.

Is this song about Asgård?

You what?

some of them certainly
but others are just far too complex

At the rate they were created, there would have had to been multiple created every night for over a year. (Many are very intricate, and sometimes plants aren't knocked over, but rather they appear to grow that way.

What about the ones that don't show the stalk splitting caused by boards and stomping but rather appear to have been rapidly heated through microwave radiation and gently bent to a 90 degree angle without splitting? Don't forget that such crop circles are known to hold an elevated magnetic field to the degree that electronics are impacted and those sensitive to EM radiation exposure experience reactions. Oh, and the seeds of crops from such fields have been shown to mature more quickly while also reaching a greater yield.

I'm sure those ones are all manmade too. We won't even get into the fact that the most active areas for crop circles correlate with ancient sites such as Surrey county's Stonehenge. And all of that is before including the various Fortean phenomena associated with crop circles such as reports of UFO activity, earth lights, and/or "fairy" sightings.

Dark elves and dwarves in Norse mythology may be different names for the same thing. They're not D&D drows.

Thor does not approve of this thread…

…or niggers.

Dubs confirm

sage

OP KYS

OP, CLIMB IN AN OVEN YOU FAGGOT

KYS

GET OVEN'D OP

KYS OP

FLATEARTHERS ARE RETARDED KIKES

Why are you trying to slide so hard chaim

SAGE

Not denying that, it just seems like the OP put up a very shitty example of a crop circle to discredit the idea of crop circles.

Though I would enjoy it if someone posted more real ones or a compilation of real ones.

Bullshit, Dwarves make things, Jews don't make anything besides debt.

OP, you wrote an interesting post, but have you possibly considered going and eating a dick?

cmon guys

Why are faggot shills triggered by the truth?

Only semite worshipers believe in this flat earth shit.

jews who divide…..like you kike

WHY NOT BOTH?

THIS NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED

I refuse to believe that the latter even exists, so I'll pick the former.

Source? Bring up a research paper and I'll read.

I quite like this one. What am I now, a squarecuck?

No goy they just used advanced geometry techniques and roped sticks to do this overnight in the pitch dark :^)

Op is an idiot. Dwarves are not Jews.
Watch every video in this playlist by Varg Vikernes and then you will understand paganism.
youtube.com/watch?v=qE0_mE5JFWU&list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

As opposed to being figuratively true?

You know, like almost every non-semitic religious book.

Hey I love drows ..what about Drizzt ? He wasnt a jew thats fooo show ..I am seriously interested in whats going on in this tread but holy fuck once you start reading you dont know who the fuck is telling the truth anymore

wew laddie

This is the one that I most hope is real. They're coming back for us!

Wow, that was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Here's a bigger version.

These spastic shout threads without sources need to stop.

Citations, references, that kind of shit. Do you have any of those? If not, stop fucking sliding.

Hahaha, you think the old ways have been wiped out?

Why do even Chrisitians use Heaven and Hell instead of their more ancient afterlives of Torment and Paradise. When Hell freezes over? They used too believe they'd go too an afterlife during the Apocalypse being judged where'd they spend eternity, ask them now in the street and they'll say Heaven at death.

By the Hefonnes isn't the best afterlife and was known as the way too wickedness, righteousness is the road thickly beset with thorns and briers, though after it but few inquire Wallhall.

Read some books OP, even start reading the bible in its original Greek form. The germanic people never fully accepted Chrisitianity they only wanted money and weapons from Rome too fight other tribes who didn't know the god of Rome better.

Ger byþ gumena hiht, ðonne god læteþ,
halig heofones cyning, hrusan syllan
beorhte bleda beornu ond ðearfum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaut
God is a germanic diety the King of Heaven, look at all Romance languages they prefer the correct Christian Dia or Theous as it says in the Greek Bible, only germanic languages use God.

AYYYY LMAO

>inb4 ayylmao is some sort of ancient chant

Correct. Norse paganism (and other indo-european paganism) had the most sophisticated metaphysical understanding ever.

Christian cosmology, on the other hand, is childish bullshit.

Serious question: where is the stump of Yggdrasil supposed to be in this theory?

All ancient cosmologies were flat, up until the rise of the wretched cult of Pythagoras. Vikings believed in the flat earth/Midgard encircled by Jormungand as one part of Yggdrassil the world tree. Hebrews believed in the flat earth surrounded by the firmament dome. The real controversy is not between Christians and Odinists, but between flat earthers and the globularist shills. This madness that claims we live on a sphere and antipodes are walking around upside down directly beneath us is something all ancient civilizations were wise enough to reject.

Mortals are limited in their understanding of things. I dont think jews are the dwarves either.

Dwarves are more the old-testament variety of jews mixed with Scots.

We live inside the Earth.

OH MY GOD WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO FLAT EARTH YOU FUCKING KIKE THAT SHIT IS

COINTELPRO, I FUCKING REPEAT COINTELPRO

in this case cointelpro on making anybody who likes esoteric shit to be a fucking imbecile.

COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO
COINTELPRO

FUCK OFF SHILL

accidentally bumped ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuucking shit

GODDAMNIT FUCK YOU

ONE MORE TIME TO MAKE IT UP FUCK FACE

i love youre satire but the vikangz n shiet and other cultures got their original info from something legitimate but were unexperienced atm to interpret it so their best conclusion it that it MUST mean the earth is flat under the assumption the horizon is the limit, shit just doesent render past there.

i imaginatively speculate it way have been the fucking map/representation of what our "realm" of space or whatever other unknown "place."

people gotta speculate a little more before just LOL FUCKING IDIOTS THEY THOUGHT SHIT WAS FLAT AHA WOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM MUST BE FUCKING RETARDED FUCKING FAGGOTS