The pedo Uprising

Next Alice Day April 25th. 2018. i will kill you all fuck all of you you have given child lovers and minor attracted people shit for years and now your fucking gonna pay for all your bullshit society it is time for us pedos to strike back if nobody will listen to s we must kill normalfags its the only way to wake normalfags up as tragedies bring awareness Eric and Dylan tried to stop bullying Elliot Rodger tried to stop feminism and now it's our turn to take back what is ours the love and companionship of a child it didn't have to come to this this all could have been fucking prevented from happening are you happy now society? are you happy that you destroyed our hearts emotions feelings and made us feel like beta males? its all you're fault you destroyed us and now we are coming for you DIE NORMALFAGS!!!

The countdown begins now

Let the pedo uprising begin.

Whatever nigger

I dont care what (You) think.

You made this thread too earlier

Agreed, my fellow brother. It is due to take back what oura, and our eternal love of cunny will unite us as one. We will NO LONGER BE IN THE STOMPING FOOT OF THE LAW. THIS BLOODY OPPRESSION WILL CEASE AND OUR SUFFERING WILL HAVE HAD A PURPORSE.

LET US BECOME ONE, FELLOW PEDOPHILES. WE WILL REVOLT AND WE WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS. SHADILAY

Your pathetic ass won't do anything, just kill yourself and get it over with.

Prove it faggot.

amen brother

This

Fuck off faggot.

Quit LARPing and stop being a degenerate, pedofag

Shut the fuck up kike.

for once, the faggy anime poster is right

Not an argument and maybe you're fucking addtuide is the reason why I wanna do this so stfu .

Sjw. Culture has become too strong. Get a foreign wife guys. The amount of times I've heard oh you can say that by 18 year olds #pcculture is strong in UK and USA. Get a Polish or Asian wife.

How exsactly would that fix the issue at hand here?.

I'm sorry if your reading comprehension is not quite what I thought it would be. Perhaps that's why you are attracted to children because you probably share similar IQs. Basically the argument is that in all likelihood you're a fucking pussy who won't do shit, which I think overall is a very solid argument, because it negates everything you've said so far; about being a tough guy who will make a show of himself and kill off those he believes to be 'normies' to the effect of making the world a safe haven for child abusers. Not only are you too much of a pussy faggot to execute this plan, you are also too much of a stupid nigger to even come up with a plan that is half decent. A smart plan would be to end your life because you contribute nothing to society and nobody wants you around anyway.

Hhhaaa you're comment amuses me becuase guess what buddy none of that is true but whatever think what you want I don't care also pedophiles love kids and are in love with them child molesters are child abusers 2 completely different things user.

Also love how your so God damn butthurt lol.

You just don't understand.

You know the liberal cucks are trying to import Muslims, right? They fuck kids.
Have you converted yet?

source user?

Nymphomaniac

no, no silly goy. they're importing mudslimes to the west. soon sharia law will rule, you'll get to fuck all the 9 year olds you want!

Oh well I don't know if that's actually going to happen though and niggers ruling the West is nothing new by the way.

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

Nice copypasta Laura poster.

Can we trannies also have a uprising? Even with lgbt being a thing, people are still being mean to us. Pls let us in on this glorious crusade

If you're going to tell little girls they should be boys, and vice versa, you don't deserve an uprising.

The pedo uprising doesn't exist outside this shitty board

Kill all normies & non-pedo scum! Little girls are our birthright brothers!

Oh but it will.

This

This

Time to shut this shit down

b

You guys really piss me the fuck off stop killing every single thread on Holla Forums you're fucking disgusting pedos are way better than you're degenerate asses

Breivik pedo version

Please, tell me if these images are acceptable.

I love her.