RWBY Volume 4

Where the fuck are the rips? I couldn't find anything. Anyone got a Mega on that shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=wAbwhVOwJQw&video_start=13&audio=gO_KxGlY62g&audio_start=0
pacestream.com/vo.4/1080p.mp4?mime=true
a.yiff.moe/wzqbar.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you voluntarily want this crap?

It's an okay show, it's pretty funny. L

Is this going to be the final season or what?

Forget the show

Its all about the waifus and memes

youdubber.com/index.php?video=wAbwhVOwJQw&video_start=13&audio=gO_KxGlY62g&audio_start=0

FREAK OF THE WEEK

There aren't any rips yet as far as I know. Wait until tomorrow and check /rwby/, by then, there might be something.

Probably not since it makes RT lots of dosh. They'll milk it for as long as they can.

I think the episode should open up by today or megas get out either way

I don't know how anyone could ever start watching it. The animation is god awful and it's written like bad fanfiction that's been soaked in the worst parts of weeb behavior.

I dont really know why either im to far in to call it guilty pleasure but from what I can say volume 4 will make or break the show since monty is dead and his 2 fuck boys are in charge now.

Also fights are gonna be shit now too

and this is unedited

I'm not the only one who hates the lighting for the characters now, right? It wasn't perfect before, but now it looks like a bad PS2 game.

Why does this show suck so much?

this is really ugly shitty weaboo flash-tier animation

Need I go on?

Grab it while it's hot.

More like chink sites.

It goes to slow when it should really actually go fast and it goes to fast when it really should go slow.

Ruins characters for comedic purposes Sun+Neptune and there team vs. those chicks

Focuses to much on CERTAIN self inserts Jaune

Character design goes from neat to fucking why?

Voice actors are all in house and is terribad

I find this part so fucking weird when another web series "The Emperors text to speech device" has better voice acting but the entire fucking cast is literal warhammer 40k fans with no voice acting experience.

Still watch it for some reason

Those people know their material and have a general idea of how a character should sound like. Plus it's a comedic web series. Even bad voice acting there can be played off as a joke. Whereas CockTeeth want to have a serious animaymay show with comedic bits. While understanding neither comedy, action, plot, or anime in general. Thus they fail to deliver anything and everything.

I like Clockwork orange and ice cream villains though

They're still poorly written despite they're nice designs.

wew, maybe you could explain why? All I see are opinions.

The first two seasons were alright.
The show was pretty terrible but it was created by a man who was very passionate about it.
After many years of hard work he can finally live his weaboo dream and create his very own animu.
The show itself is about a girl going to ninja school and fighting monsters or something.
It may be terrible but it's has it's charm because this one weaboo puts all his love and energy into this and you can't help but appreciate that.

And then the man got killed by a cat.
After that there is pretty much no reason to continue watching this unless you're curious how much worse it can get.

Montys death was an inside job 2k15

Start here with this guys videos if you want a more analytical explanation for why it's all shit.

From a certain standpoint it can be admired for being made but from a critical standpoint it's still a very very very bad show with a poor attempt at emulating eastern cartoon. But it being made in the first place by someone who became really determined about it is still sort of nice to think about. Even though the end result didn't turn out.

Hey now! RWBY doesn't have SJW shit yet
OH god I hope by favorite girl doesn't get tianted

Qrow is the only good thing imo

Qrow is coolio

Why the hate for Sun and Neptune?

Sun and Neptune are kind of like Connie in Steven Universe. They feel a bit shoehorned in. Not nearly as bad as Connie, though. They're okay.

This is Holla Forumsntent, bitch. No reason not to have a thread.

Also, here's the episode.

I think we have it set you either like the rube or you don't

Oh excuse me, shill troopers.

(Wasted)

If only it was animated by someone who can fucking animate things to begin with.
And not made with fucking stolen assets

I honestly dont think most like RWBY that much.

Its the waifus and memes that keep people I think

I'm glad he died. Wish his shitty girlfriend went with him.

Dont you mean his shitty girl friend killing him?

I'm not watching 1hr 15 minutes of some guy autistically ranting why he doesnt like a show.

>mfw they still use stolen assets on a show that was made for free

They hate Qrow since hes a wild drunk who also lusts over bust bar maids

who may or may not be rubys actual dad

Get this weeb tumblr crap outta here

From the first impressions of V4, from watching the series it was pretty expected they'll be going without Monty. There's Shane's letter which explains how RT basically what on Monty's vision.

Now, it has a new coat of paint, and fights haven't improved… Yet

I'm willing to bet the episodes will go better go on, and due to the lengths, we can't actually webm'd these. Which ripping these is important.

I shall say this, I enjoy it with a good sense of guilty pleasure, but I'm sure it's not recommended to everyone.

Its weeb trash at the lowest common denominator takes almost every trope out of the book I still watch it though

Some characters I like and some I really dont like writing is hit or miss mostly miss to me but maybe with monty gone they might change it up?

**Chortling Man, and Ice Cream goblin. These are the best villains they had, but they're dead.*

Even if it's weeb trash, not even /a/ wants to touch it. I tried, it was western animu.

I thought the characters were decent, but you're right. Not every character is the best, as a YangFag I'm starting to doubt that Yang is in the miss category.

JUST

The absolute best

Qrow is up there for me or Ironwood alot of the male basically.

Expect Coldsteel Adam and Jaune

:^)

So how many more volumes do you think there going to milk out of this show?

About 17 or 8 Not exact

After Pyrrha's death, I'm starting to think that her death is entirely pointless. From fighting a losing battle.

More caps.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES

Watch the fatmanfalling videos for an answer to that such as

I still watch it for some reason

It really does look like a bad ps2 game

the only thing worth watching for

Well lets see he makes fun of Cinder which is an A+ in my book but if they are following the whole anime villain henchmen thing hes gonna die first

Plus his hair didnt clip into the chair

Are you kidding me? Look at torchwick, due to his "performance" alone he survived two more seasons.

ARE YOU SCARED RUBY?

i will give you those, but wasnt monty dead by the time grimm eclipse was happening? or am i incorrect?

no because "grimm eclipse" was a kingdom hearts clone made by one guy

Reminds me of the creepy fuck from full metal alchemist
Archer, i think it was?

Formulate your own opinion or fuck off.

He looks like the bomb freak alchemist, Kimbley. Archer was that guy who was transformed into a cyborg.

I'm honestly mad that Ruby cannot hold her scythe properly. Now I wonder on how it'll go out, and possibly try to "improve."

Tho Mr. Chuckle face would make an interesting character.

Anyone agree that Blake and Yang look cooler now but Weiß and Ruby's new outfits look absolutely fucking retarded?

I do have my own opinion. But user didn't wanted an explanation. So I gave him a video that has an in-depth analysis to the series. Which could cover much more than I could. You fucking chuckle fuck.

That was a weak start for this season. Let's hope it improves haha.

I just fucking realized that, I actually thought he was just a whinny edgy hipster fedorafag. And that's exactly he is actually

It's one of those properties which would had been great at the hands of a decent studio, too bad Oum gave it away to those hacks at RT.

I mean the 2d concept art looks really nice, it's a shame it got converted into an awful MMD ripoff with lazy dudebro faggots at the helm. For fucks sake in s1, they didnt even bother rendering the backgrounds characters

Cinder is not that bad.
At least her voice-acting massively improved this new season.

I really like the designs in this show but they range from really good to really bad.

of all the early trailers yellow is the best imo

And people say there's too much /a/ in Holla Forums

That episode was legit terrible

I forget where I got this from prob Holla Forums
But man it's true to every word and it saddens me on a lot of levels.

Still not as much as Monty's "wife" (using that word VERY loosely) pretty much murdering him indirectly and getting away with taht shit. Like damn.

pick one and only one.
and methinks you're being sarcastic

also
Japanese dub > shit eng dub/
not even trying to be a fucking weeb about this. Just listen to jp Cinder and tell me that shit doesn't fit better than the lifeless shit Nigiri always churns out

I'm surprised someone had this post screencapped.

I know this came from Holla Forums.

Some things just (in my eyes at least) need to be preserved. So that way potential future generations don't fuck up as bad as we have.

Post characters to good for this show

God, I miss Torchwick.

At least you are right with the lady.

Thanks for capping this. Atleast I can share my piece of wisdom to newer generations.

About Monty's death, we've been digging just to find the hospital that he died. It's obvious that we have to lurk somewhere in Texas.

Sad truth, but I'm willing to bet Neo is returning one way or another. This, or atleast salvage those characters.

Don't we all? If his actor was available, we can make him record some lines.

If I had the cash, I'd do it.

So, which of these girls are still virgin?

Yet, I wonder what line we'll make him say? Possibily say a quote but in Roman's voice.

Mostly Rubes, and the possible Lancaster journey that is happening. Pyrrha just died a virgin.

I would pay top dollar for him to play Joker, in The Killing Joke with Roman's voice.

Arkos are still going strong here.

I have no idea this existed really.

Is it schlocky good? Are the anime tiddies enough for presumably lackluster plot?

Ahh RWBY.

What can I fucking say about

The only things that keep people who aren't tumblr or 14-year-olds who love anything animu watching are the fights and the music or stockholm syndrome.
Don't watch it if you can't tolerate high amounts of dumb bullshit, bad 3d models, and unexplained plot elements. It took them three goddamn seasons to even mention the fucking seasonal maidens, when that should've been mentioned in season one. And don't even get me started on how badly they messed up the faunus/White Fang.

I like the show but how can anyone defend certain episodes is beyond me

I really DONT know why I even like this show to be completely honest

Literally no one can defend this episode

Which one is that, because half of the episodes don't have jack shit happening in them and they've started to run together in my mind.

RWBY was conceptualized from the beginning to be roughly 8 to 10 volumes.

Jaune losing Pyrrah was always intended to be his "my parents are dead" moment, and that's why Jaune and Ruby bonded so firmly in the first few episodes. You're going to see Ruby x Jaune become the actual canon pairing as they return to old comforts in new and uncomfortable times.

It was the SSSN fight between some random waifus

Basically ruined Sun and his team entire credibility for the sake of comedy

We don't even know if Monty worked on anything in that picture. Grimm Eclipse is a fangame and is right out, and the only thing we know he worked on by himself was the Red trailer. RT hired on a pile of animators to supplement him once they realized RWBY was going places.

Monty was an autismal purist for better or worse. Rooster Teeth is fucking Rooster Teeth.

That the image hard-right-turns from art criticism to bait-tier trying to drag Oum himself through the mud, and the overall prevalence with which people will interject themselves to shit on the series even when un-prompted, I don't even really buy that the writer was a fan that was just giving criticism.

Oh, yeah, that one.
The tournament fights sucked for all the buildup they got in the previous seasons.

Well to give this series credit, atleast every one doesn't look like a fucking deformed potato. I'm guessing we're halfway there, so we can't give up now.

I wondered if some of you anons knew there was another fight that was scrapped due to "time constraints?" iirc, the battle was Pyrrha/Nora v Sun/Neptune.

Mercury and Emerald's fight against Coco and Yatsuhashi was good.

Even in death

boop

Dude that was one of the best episodes in my opinion. The first episodes of Volume 3 were the only ones that felt like a real show.

People like it because it's unique. There's nothing else quite like it, even in anime. That's why we're talking about it.
Shame it's shit though.

…What in the goddamn motherfuck are you on about boy? What about Rwby is anyway remotely resembling unique?
Are you referring to the premise? Because I'm sorry, "Teenagers attending Monster Hunter Academy and saving the world" was a setting and plot codified and popularized by Soul Eater in 2004.
Is it the characters? Because each and every one of them was literally based on and written to fulfill a specific anime steryotype or archetype each.
What else is there? The sanctimonious and poorly-executed Fantastic Racism sub-theme that even the X-men writers would consider sloppy and self-defeating? The contrived and maudlin Beta-Cast romance plot they're still stretching out after killing off one of the paired characters? What has this show done that utilized more depth and creativity than just copy-pasting the top results pages off of TvTropes in lieu of a script? Even their model assets are stolen for fuck's sake.

What the shit

We could have gotten atleast ONE episode with Yang struggling then over coming her limitations but nooooo she just gets a robo arm already.

Seriously this show could get away with bad animation if the writing was atleast good im not the best writer around but seriously I have seen /tg/ writefags with better world building and story telling than this abortion

Remember, promo art shows her with a stud on her stump, no arm.

I agree with you about it plot wise, but the animation has improved a lot, I swear they changed all the models or something to.

Where are the webms?

They stole new better models and used the money from all the 12 year olds that've thrown all their parents money to anything related to this show.

They have upgraded the animation a bit, but all that it accomplished was make the final product more extreme in its hit-or-miss margins, I don't feel it's better on average compared to before. All the models are sleeker, but half the outlines are straight-up fucked now, and the shadows occasionally get glaringly broken. Characters can convey express and emote better, but their fighting animations are already measurably shittier, their non-action movements are still stilted, and RT insist on doing that godawful animu off-model bullshit. It's all just a mess; crisp new tools and techniques bought and played with by idiotic wannabe-bigtime hipsters who have yet to realize the enormity of what they did in killing the guy in their clique that was not only exceptionally talented and driven, but in fact the only individual there with talent or drive at all.

>inb4 exploitable meme

Ignore these

Sounds good to me. They'd be really cute together.

Unique in details, not generalities.

Nigga, with all that went down it only makes sense that she's given a robot arm.

Who are these hippie fuckfaces, and why is there not an expectation of professionalism in shitty millennial companies? Political shitposting should not be allowed from people representing organizations and shit.

It does, but it should've happened later in the story, after she's gotten out of her funk and trained to get back on her feet.

Buncha fucking cuck faces.

Can you find a show like it? You can see where so much of it comes from however there's nothing that comes together quite like rwby

not much as shit as rwby either

Ice Cream Goblin is definitely alive and going to return, i mean she just blew away, not really a onscreen death.

To be fair, the silence is actually a plus.

I'm not really that big of a Trump supporter, but ,good lord, are these people melodramatic. What has he even said that was so awful? All I've heard is that he's gonna deport illegal immigrants and lower immigration from Muslim countries, but people are acting like he's gonna commit genocide against all Mexicans and Muslims. Sure, he may have said some racist things, but the policies themselves are still logically sound. I can feel for the people who are legitimately just trying to escape the shitty situations in their home countries, but it's not the government's responsibility to take care of every charity case.

New episode caps. As usual, yet Raven is still looked like a recoloured Yang.

I am disappointed that all the struggles were meaningless.

Im still pissed she got it this fucking fast.

I knew she would get one but an episode or 2 with armless Yang would have been nice

Roosterteeth and their animation teams are hacks. Why anyone here would expect something good is beyond me.

Nothing is fucking happening either to much subplots its just on the road to disaster now if they keep doing this.

Like the Qrow and Raven scene would have had a fight if Monty was still around so now they are trying to go DEEPEST LORE since none of the current animators have choreography knowledge like monty did.

All I have left is the waifus and maybe the memes

Her hair really bothered me.

Also, Taiyang literally made a joke about his daughter being retarded due to a traumatic situation, how the fuck is that okay.

It seems like they were trying to pass it off as Yang considering it just another thing her dad does she's used to, with Pete and Oobleck being as confused as we are.

Now that they lost the fightscenes MUH LORE is all they have left.

And arguably the music if you like Buttrock.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES ARE OBLITERATED
I almost wish they would have taken that seriously. Then it would have been fucking hysterical.

Can we get a webm for this?

a.yiff.moe/wzqbar.mp4
Here's the latest episode, it's a Blake episode. Nothing eventful

Blake's mom is best mom.

Its getting to the point where even actual fans of the show are questioning shit

Blakes home is a fucking paradise but its still somehow bad?

I know right? Seeing how they're going for the lore path, we never experience what's racism to Faunus is like. Hell! We didn't even see Blake having a compromised situation about her political stance.

Times like these showed how little impact Blake does in the entire series.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
And this is true for the imgur version as well.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Star trek sox

more dickgirl centaur girls pls

I'm disgusted by the cuckbeards that keeps ranting about how unmodern and how unrealistic it is.

Well, he certainly tried. I still think Barry wins though, if we're even allowed to group fiction and nonfiction. The question is: what is it that they find so fun about this? I guess it's hard to understand without being messed up in the head.

user, this sounds like the worst thing ever.

Now of course he doesn't intend to stay in a stock for long, but if it doesn't go his way he'll hold for eternity. And he has at least 20 positions open at once so he always has something going up that he can get out of.

Go here

lul spelled backwards is lul xddd

You know, it's really hard to tell if that guy in the front is bored or depressed.

I only carry a gun if I'm in an area with predators; cougars and bears mainly.

I just leave mine in the rice maker on warm for a couple days perfect every time

is that a puppy?

Colin Farrell.

Dunno, thought it was a good time.

The blond bloke is WAY too good for this show.

There HAS got to be porn of her by now.

and good voice actor of the bunch too

RT quality in action.

I can see the animations are continuing to spiral downwards, did they hired fresh graduates?

I fought that fight was one of the better ones this volume.

That's not saying much though.

How do we fix RWBY, Holla Forums?

We let it die and never speak of it again.

We can't. It's too fucked. This season especially with the whole 6 to 8 months thing alone.

I might agree that it's beyond repair, but the only option is to reboot it. If not, ignore the toxicity of the FNDM

As it's getting worse as it goes on, I've only wished for a reboot and let someone take a spin in the RWBYverse. Either Oni Press or Dark Horse Comics.

Is it still possible to make a big u turn to make it great again?

People still watch this

It is, but it would need some damn good writers to fix it and the chances of new writers being brought on at this point is pretty low.

For any fags who's into animation or choreography, I have a question and it's what's wrong with these fights?

A better question is what's right about them?

They seem to lack exaggeration

This is probably one of the better fight scenes but a lot of bad stuff can still be said about it. Though it'd be more about the bad stuff of the show in general rather than this one scene. Really the biggest issue here is that somehow it still feels stiff. Like this is probably some of the most motion we've seen in the series but it doesn't feel right just yet.

The animation's kind of slow and the movements less elaborate, a lot of boring old kicks and getting flung around. When Monty was animating them the combat had a lot more flash going on, there's less exaggerated exchanges.

It's not terrible by any means, but the drop in quality is noticeable.

We all know this lacked the flow, but is it possible that it'll get worse?

Really? This is RWBY we're talking about. It always gets worse.

A new episode is out.
Weiss gets slapped by her dad.

Of course it can.
Imagine a Turn based RPG, you know how a everyone but the user just stands idle for a attack animation and everyone "jumps back" into position after they are done?

That's the future.

It's not surprising. In Volume 3, the animation and visuals started off better than it had ever been and by the end it was all fucking horrible.

That always reminded me of a b-boy dance-off.

Well deserved

they're pretty bad besides a few

Well, who'd you wanna bet who's gonna die this volume?

A friend of mine forced me to watch some of this shit, holy fuck, it's unbearably bad. The only thing that's worth watching are the fights and those went downhill once Oum died. What's the fucking appeal here?

Waifu's

Welp Qrow ain't dead, which is a plus.

Waifus, Trainwreck Syndrome, "MAN I GOTTA SEE HOW BAD THIS GETS FOR MYSELF!"

From the trailers the fight scenes were kinda good but with MUH MONTY assassinated that's down the drain, and music can be appealing in a Buttrock 3D SANIC kinda a way if you are into that.

Remember, back on halfies when the GENERAL cancer threads were starting the first thread rule was "RWBY is not good, and don't pretend it is", hell i think that's a rule on /rwby/ too.

I'm only watching this to see how this trainwreck will end. Most likely going to quit after this season. Monty made this show palatable.

I read a while back that jap animators do a kind of "jump" when they animate swings or action movement by having more frames before the quick action and after it then filling in the space between with as few as possible well still conveying the action. I'm pretty sure monty knew how to do this and all these people who have followed him dont.

Don't delude yourself. Monty made this show but didn't make anything about it good. The action was meh and everything else was shit. Nothing Monty did made this show bearable. He's the mind that conceived this abomination in the first place.

Im just waiting for the fatmanfalling review

I think the action scenes were better when it's under Monty…

Sad Monty

They were never good though. I mean if you remove all context then I suppose they could be entertaining but they make no sense as these students who are LEARNING to be huntsman are already fucking perfect at fighting.

Killed by pussy

This

Will the plot go anywhere?

So how's the new episode.

Probably not just more drama trying to retcon shit

So there's more lore dump, ever expect an asspull that Qrow will live?

Shit.

Of course he'll live. They need to keep him alive so he can have his big 'heroic sacrifice' later fighting against Cinder.