Terrified Media Jew Cries While Lying

(((They're))) going all out.

> msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/donald-trump-needs-a-miracle-to-win/ar-BBvqeEK?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/sNVYs

More Media Kike Kvetching

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/StuPolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Stuart Rothenberg))) writes about the politics of the presidential and congressional races.

(((Rothenberg))) is most recently known for his prediction in early 2009 that the GOP’s chances of winning back the US House of Representatives in 2010 were “zero.”

But that's true, you do need a miracle to defeat a system specifically crafted to make (((their))) pick win everytime
and that's fine because Trump has the mandate of heaven, so brace for miracles

Their absolute last ditch effort is to rig the election and use the press as cover to make it convincing. They will find out in September that this won't work though

god damn its going to feel so good when he wins and BTFO's the shit out of the "media" and liberals and all the fucking shills its going to be so great, its going to be greater than ever before

is something special going down in September?

SHEMITAH

you could say that

Indeed.

Hillary

twitter.com/StuPolitics

Wew, they don't even know which way to lie.

Wait, they haven't been doing it since forever?

Well, the Jews have been doing it since pre-1900, so, yeah, as far as the average person is concerned, that's pretty much 'forever'.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

postan jewtube video because I didn't save the webm

The jew cries out in pain while he strikes you.

OPINION

Have you never seen an election before? Mud slinging is the second oldest profession in the world.

Anti-Trump people aren't going to say nice things about Trump any more than anti-Clinton people are going to say nice things about Clinton.

You really need to stop being shocked when someone says something mean about Trump. He's campaigning for the highest office in the land. Time to man up.

Yeah yeah, Donald Trump is a clown, he won't get the nomination, blah-blah-blah. Kikes are getting desperate, they are just reusing old tactics and methods. Sad!

They really started doing it after the fall of the SU.

Shemitah started September 13, 2015 and ends on September 27, 2016.

It's been a fun Jubilee.

Top Kek.

Fuck off

It's a bit like talking about bee stings. Bees sting.

It's not worth talking about.

Bees don't subvert and destroy nations

Bees sting,but if they all target the same person,over and over, they add up, and a noticeable pattern is formed.

You don't know much about bees.

Bees sting in defense, make honey, and pollinate flowers.
You should have used wasps instead. Wasps are worthless.

Excellent point.

reminder that the word MIRACLE has heavy religious overtones

The jews of nature are those parasites that change the behavior of their host just to spread and evolve further.

Well, they are not. They kill a lot of other insects.

Everyone in WP should be lynched. They are the worst offenders. Who the fuck even reads this garbage anymore? Everytime I open an article I do so out of curiosity to see how low they can go. At this point they might as well be part of the Clinton foundation.

holy hell that video needs an update.

WASP lives matter.

No one, evidently

Not even in the top ten papers in the States

really makes me wonder how shrill the press was getting when Hitler or Reagan were running.

It must be so hard to be a journalist. Imagine having to be unbiased your whole career .. this poor guy couldn't take it anymore and snapped from the pressure. He MUST, for the first time, be opinionated.

Actually, he needs a war to win at this stage. Can't win the unwinnable.

I wonder how long before they call (((them))) the beast

Not even once.

It's like they're trying to discourage lefties from voting by acting like they've got it in the bag already and don't need to bother voting.

Maybe Trump is the chosen one and Hillary will be the fall guy/lady.

Yeah, it will be glorious.

higher-quality version

Remember, everything they've tried has backfired on them. No reason to believe that won't continue. They think they are demoralizing us, instead they make their base lazy while making us that much more likely to vote.

The fear…you can smell it with these hit pieces 24/7.

Keep proving you're lugenpresse, kikes.

Opinion: The Sun needs a miracle to rise.

Video creator here. Was originally planning a follow-up but don't think I could capture a similar feel for a general election video with this song. Have some other ideas though.

More psyops from the media. What else is new?

Nice repeating digits. 5050 for 50 states.

PRAISE KEK!

I've seen a lot of bullshit pieces like this lately. USA today has been running this kind of crap too, and also saying the Republican party is going to run someone else blah blah blah.

It's all narrative control. They are trying to wag the dog. They are trying to convince people to not vote for Trump by claiming that everyone but you had already ditched him, despite that not being the case.

Wait you made that?
Thats probably the best pro-trump video in the entire election.
Well fucking done.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

This thread is now dedicated to you.

Keep up the good work.

i look forward to your next video