Joestar

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Other urls found in this thread:

novel12.com/the-hobbit/-chapter-1-an-unexpected-party-128586.htm
reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/wiki/manga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit thread.

looks like Jojo is in a "hairy situation"

How many months of daily manga threads before every weekend someone notices it for the first time? The board really isn't that busy.

Noice.

OH SHIT HERE IT COMES

I love watching Joseph play with his balls.

kek

I love tentacles

Nice font.

kln

Good zombies! I knew it.

It was a good call. I didn't see it unfolding quite like that though. These vibration powers have a lot of different uses.

I'm a sucker for redemption stories

Ya, its actually pretty cool

srg

end

That was great, Zeppeli is kind of getting his ass kicked though

Time for a reset
KIRA KUIN
DAISAN NO BAKUDAN
BAITSA DASUTO

Zeppeli had better had a trick up his sleeve. They made this guy sound really strong but not particularly clever.

Is this something coming later? The cat-looking mask is cool.

Go away Kira, no one was talking about you.

It's from part 4, so yes later. Much much later.

Were you seriously asking? Because it's from part 4 and I don't want to spoil it for you if you're actually interested.

Confirmation that it's from later is good. I don't need details if it's spoilery. Shot in the dark though: it kind of looks like other cultures had masks that work similar to the one the Mayans had.

Shit gets wild in part 3, and part 4 is widely considered one of the better of the first 6 parts.
Make sure you find a good translation of it though, unless you really want to read the hilariously bad English translation done by a Chinese guy trying his damnedest to translate Jap to English with limited knowledge of either language.

Sounds neat.
What part does volume 5 go to?
Do you have a torrent for past there by any chance (that has the images as jpegs?) I'm running out of Jojo to post and have to find more.

I have nothing to offer beyond spoilers unfortunately.
I will tell you part 5 takes place in Italy, which is a country that Araki has a major hard on for, though a lot of English speaking fans seem to consider it one of the weaker parts, which is probably due to language barriers causing various phrases and subtleties to lose their impact with translation.

That's a cool theory. But no.

That's a nice duwang you have there.

I hear part 7 had a very good reception, but I'm a filthy anime fag and haven't read the manga.

According to the JoJo wiki Part 1 encompasses volumes 1-5 in the orginal run and 1-3 in the JoJonium run. Or chapters 1-44 if you prefer. It's also the first 9 episodes of the anime.

Part 2 is volumes 5-12, 4-7 for the JoJonium, or chapters 45-113.
It's episodes 10-26 of the anime.

Part 7 is at the very least on par with part 2.
It definitely has best Zeppeli.
I haven't caught up from where I left off on part 8 to give you an up to date summary of it, but I can say I personally think it's the weakest entry so far in the entire franchise despite having one of the best Jojos.

Interesting. Italy seems like it could be kind of a flat setting but I'll reserve judgement because it could be cool.

I didn't realize there were multiple but it looks like I have the original run. So we're good for the first part. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Part 5 is one of those things that people seem to either love or hate.
Overall I loved it for the supporting characters and some of the interesting enemies, but I thought the Jojo was the most flat and uninteresting Jojo.
Again I'll bring up the language barrier issue and say that the nips in general really liked part 5, so this is probably a case where knowing how to read moonrunes puts you at a massive advantage over everyone else.

Good to know, 2 is a top tier arc.

I've heard 8 is picking up, but I have no context.

JoJonium just seems like an omnibus of some kind. I posted both to be sure.

Yeah, you're going to finish up all of part 1, and start part 2 as a tease before you need to find more sauce. I'll ask a fellow JoJofag if she has any good sources.

This is fucking amazing.

Seems likes there is a lot of jojo watchers on Holla Forums. It's pretty good so far but definitely lacking in the cute girls department.

This is, without doubt, the worst thread on Holla Forums.

bump

Homo-eroticism: the manga: the show isn't really big on girls. There's some top tier girls, but they are very few and far between.
Who are we kidding though? Everyone goes gay for Dio. Sooner or later you will too.

Oh and

no ids, no flags, no faggotry
>>>/thenewb/

I've read some pretty bad fan translations but this one seems ok, or at least not particularly problematic, hopefully I can find more from them.

Thanks.

That's very true. But the way that he draws the physiques of the dudes makes me really curious to see how he draws a sexed-up girl.

That's such a cool attack. I like how he switched to english for it.

If there's someone spamming it in a thread that they don't actually post in it's already faggotry.

I don't wanna be a newb. unsubcribing now

Oh shit. We must pray to AJ to make sure we don't contract gayism while reading this.
Is that what that this is? Everytime Dio shows up I got some sort of weird feeling in my heart. I never understood it but it all makes sense now. no homo

You came to the wrong manga/anime if you were looking for cute grills except for part 6, Jolyne and Ermes a cute. Not sure if FF counts though

remember when zombies were a big deal?Part 2 turned even vampires into fodder.

Jojo looks pretty homosexual tbh

Jojo a qt

People keep spamming bump.

lol

you have to go back

The Engrish is the best part of the show. Couldn't find any good compilations that didn't have spoilery stuff though.

You thought you were straight, but it was me! Dio!

Good thing my waifu makes me immune to Dio's gay-rays. He'll turn you into zombies if you don't resist.

goodbye mr joester

Joe's gf

for real?

Ur waifu made me gay. Was this your plan all along?

Are you sure you weren't born gay?

Why are you spamming this?

I knew it. You are a spy from the gay community trying to take down the AJ federation from the inside. That's why you post maka pictures which turn people gay and began this homo manga to increase the gayism aura on Holla Forums. You've been exposed gay nigger. Have you any final words before I cut you down?

I wasn't the one who picked Joestar. It's every man for himself vs Dio's gay powers. If you don't a waifu to keep you hetero blame yourself not Maka.

Speaking of waifus, Cronafag seems to be absent. Although it'd be hard to say whether Crona is proper gay repellent anyway.

I wonder where he could be.

Are you kidding me. The dumbfuck put them back on.

I'm mildly flustered.

hi

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is fucking hilarious.

kys famalamadoodad

and he turned on /r9k/ mode, I'm really not a fan of that.

I don't mind that as much as ids because as long as you're replying to something it doesn't really do anything.
Honestly IDs are annoying sometimes but at least Dysnomia is stirring up drama. No thing is worse than nothing.

Maybe you could of said this the first time he did this but since its the third time doing this ID drama it's become stale. Idk why all his forced drama is to cause internal conflict on the board rather then have us affect some other site/board/place. He isn't very creative.

Well having it on, then doing a poll and removing it for an hour before putting it back is pretty funny. Even if it's not original.
It's not a bad idea but also not really a lever he can pull.

goddamnit r9k

I hate that mute crap so much

I thought submitting original images was enough. But it's not.

kek

fuck r9k this sucks replying doesn't even work

if you have trouble you can include paragraphs from a book to cheat the system
novel12.com/the-hobbit/-chapter-1-an-unexpected-party-128586.htm

khtciykt

kht kytfk

Pretty brutal death, getting juiced by a giant zombie

With arms like that he doesn't need a juicer for anything. Even carrots.

That's quite a get-away-plan.

In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.

Hopefully Zeppeli's origin story tells us where he got his top hat.

Are they really out of the woods at this point? Seems like it's not a safe time for a backstory.

It had better be from his sensi so he can pass it on to Jojo.

I am surprised Tarkus didn't just jump on the huge leaf.

True. He definitely didn't look as dapper when he was younger.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats - the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill - The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it - and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another. No going upstairs for the hobbit: bedrooms, bathrooms, cellars, pantries (lots of these), wardrobes (he had whole rooms devoted to clothes), kitchens, dining-rooms, all were on the same floor, and indeed on the same passage. The best rooms were all on the left-hand side (going in), for these were the only ones to have windows, deep-set round windows looking over his garden and meadows beyond, sloping down to the river.

This hobbit was a very well-to-do hobbit, and his name was Baggins. The Bagginses had lived in the neighbourhood of The Hill for time out of mind, and people considered them very respectable, not only because most of them were rich, but also because they never had any adventures or did anything unexpected: you could tell what a Baggins would say on any question without the bother of asking him. This is a story of how a Baggins had an adventure, found himself doing and saying things altogether unexpected. He may have lost the neighbours' respect, but he gained-well, you will see whether he gained anything in the end.

They did that with the zombies too, guess they can kind of stand around and let Jojo fight the monsters

Maybe since it was charged with ripple energy it would have blown his arms off or something.

The mother of our particular hobbit… what is a hobbit? I suppose hobbits need some description nowadays, since they have become rare and shy of the Big People, as they call us. They are (or were) a little people, about half our height, and smaller than the bearded Dwarves. Hobbits have no beards. There is little or no magic about them, except the ordinary everyday sort which helps them to disappear quietly and quickly when large stupid folk like you and me come blundering along, making a noise like elephants which they can hear a mile off. They are inclined to be at in the stomach; they dress in bright colours (chiefly green and yellow); wear no shoes, because their feet grow natural leathery soles and thick warm brown hair like the stuff on their heads (which is curly); have long clever brown fingers, good-natured faces, and laugh deep fruity laughs (especially after dinner, which they have twice a day when they can get it). Now you know enough to go on with. As I was saying, the mother of this hobbit - of Bilbo Baggins, that is - was the fabulous Belladonna Took, one of the three remarkable daughters of the Old Took, head of the hobbits who lived across The Water, the small river that ran at the foot of The Hill. It was often said (in other families) that long ago one of the Took ancestors must have taken a fairy wife. That was, of course, absurd, but certainly there was still something not entirely hobbit-like about them, - and once in a while members of the Took-clan would go and have adventures. They discreetly disappeared, and the family hushed it up; but the fact remained that the Tooks were not as respectable as the Bagginses, though they were undoubtedly richer. Not that Belladonna Took ever had any adventures after she became Mrs. Bungo Baggins. Bungo, that was Bilbo's father, built the most luxurious hobbit-hole for her (and partly with her money) that was to be found either under The Hill or over The Hill or across The Water, and there they remained to the end of their days. Still it is probable that Bilbo, her only son, although he looked and behaved exactly like a second edition of his solid and comfortable father, got something a bit queer in his makeup from the Took side, something that only waited for a chance to come out. The chance never arrived, until Bilbo Baggins was grown up, being about fifty years old or so, and living in the beautiful hobbit-hole built by his father, which I have just described for you, until he had in fact apparently settled down immovably.

This flashback doesn't really explain much. We learn that Zeppeli learns the ripple stuff from some other master but that only brings up the question of how those people learned it.

He just had to do it at zombie speed.

I guess I sort of forgot one of the cardinal rules of manga: talking is a free action.

This looks like a pretty fun duel. They can't really run away from each other if they're both chained there.

I haven't read the hobbit in a while. Might be time for a re-read.

Might just be that the guy is trying to tell the story a bit at a time to not do whole chapters. But that on its' own really wasn't informative.

You should also check out The Silmarillion if you haven't already, really great book.

Maybe his master will explain

Why would a zombie that is easily destroyed by touching ripple energy jump onto a giant leaf made of leaves that is powered exclusively by ripple energy?

It's been a while since I read Silmarillion but I've read pretty much all of the lore that was released as of a year or two ago. I don't particularly have the desire to go through all of it again but Hobbit and LotR is worth multiple reads IMO.

I was gonna say something about not being able to read but this made me think about something else. Why is it when people get amnesia and forget their memories they don't forget how to read and speak? Is the part of the brain that stores memories and the part that stores other basic stuff separate?

Probably, I work with people with dementia and they all have forgotten different parts of their lives, the brain is a crazy thing.

There's not much to say. It was developed thousands of years ago to combat those of the mask. The survivors keep the practice alive for both wellness and in case it's ever needed again.
As far as Part 1 is concerned it's just Tibetan mysticism.

JoJo's uses the Kabuki rule very often. Usually for shit-talking though.

bamp

Are you one of those nurses who takes care of old people at nursing homes?

Nah but I work around them.

best girl

The voices tell me you should murder them.

Old people should be killed in general.

I feel that way about some of them, but some are like the Grandparents you never had.

sldhk

You'd think they would make the chain long enough for them to reach each other on the ground.

pqw khe f

Come on kid.

kek

It's ok. He will redeem himself by saving jojo.

Cute boat.
There were some hilarious panels in this bit.

B-baka!

;LJ ksdnv

RIP

I don't really know what I'm looking at but he has a cool voice.

I doubt he's actually going to die.

There is no way he is gonna die here. If Zeppeli does end up dying then it will probably be to Dio.

I hope so, or else Zeppeli's build up will be kind of lame, he needs his Obi Wan moment.

What the fuck is going on in that 3rd page. This author really needs to draw his fights better.

I think Zeppeli spins into a kick and bounces off Tarkus's head, But ya alot of this stuff is really confusing

Miss me?

That makes sense?

Welp I was wrong. That's a pretty brutal takedown.

end

Speedwagon shouldn't have to see that.

kek. Maybe just like Okubo's art got better, this guy's fight scenes will get more clear as time goes on.

He even looks gay. So this being a "homo" manga kinda makes sense. Atleast we know why all the guys are super buff now.

I guess with Okubo it was mostly the characters that got better because he action was always the best, but he improved on his weakness anyway. I like how this guy draws so much detail in the background though.

Wow good call.

I wonder what Jojo's power up is going to be.

Who looks gay?

SHOULD HAVE JUST TAUGHT SPEEDWAGON THE RIPPLE YOU ASSHOLE

The author of this manga. Atleast in that specific pic.

I wonder how it works. Does passing off powers by touch have a random set chance of succeeding or is Jojo just more receptive to learning powers by physical contact? Because it seems like having 2 people with powers would be better than just Jojo with all the powers.

Well Zeppeli is kind of 1/2 a person right now so I don't think he had any choice.

Well I mean knowing he was going to die from the prophecy he could have stood near speedwagon and tried instead of running in to give his power to Jojo. I can't second-guess a decision made by a torso without legs.

Ya he didn't really think it out

Funnily enough in Part 4 he switches to slighter builds.

I pulled some video of the exact manuver for anyone else confused.

Also, you guys will be happy to know that in subsequent parts all "party members" will be useful, and not get continually cucked by the author.

I would not have guessed that the other guy jumped. The attack is way better when he yells it though.

Jojo is a terrible show. Shit dialogue, terrible character design and a horrible visual aesthetic. It's a plebeian's wet dream.

Tell me a anime you like so I can poop on it.

Everyone in this thread is an Americafag. Proving that no one with any reasonable degree of intelligence could enjoy this trash.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

I will grant you that two out of the three points that I made are just opinionated. However,
there is a decent argument you could make against the show's terrible dialogue.
If you are a reasonable human being you would know about expository dialogue. This is essentially when a character will tell you about events or people without it being portrayed through the experience of seeing the event/character ourselves. This is widely detested as it essentially is just the lazyist and uninteresting way to craft a story/narrative.

Unfortunately, many fags in the anime
community do not seem put off by this. Why people like you do this I have no idea, but that
is the reason why shit shows like Jojo are so popular.

Well in that case its even worse! Even people with superior nationalities succumb to the retardation
that is Jojo, essentially making you sub-human trash.

He's only got 20 pages a week so if that moves the plot along faster then it's a perfectly valid response to artificial constraints. At least he shows humor and awareness while he's doing it with Speedwagon.
I noticed that you didn't put forth a mango that you like probably because it's indefensible and gay.

Quantity is better than quality. Yeah great, just churn out some bullshit without developing the characters. Great.
I don't read manga. I've only read Vol. 1 of Berserk. That's it. I've seen a few movies, but
none of there are exceptionally notable.

But, see, the reasoning that I am not too into anime is that so much of the dialogue consists of
characters saying things instead of doing them. Anime has been given a free card I guess
because many fans are too dumb (or impatient) to take in fleshed out characters and
story lines.

That's just not what you're going to find in weekly published mangas. You're in a thread complaining about how people reading it must be stupid while you're expecting a fish to climb trees.

So you admit that the characters in weekly mangas are not fleshed out and are essentially one dimensional and bland? And that's ok with you?

When I said it's not something you'll find I was referring to

You say people who read manga are impatient but then you say that you read 1/39 (and counting) of Berserk and then gave up because you didn't think there was enough character development. Are you unaware of how hypocritical that is? Of course there's character development, ir happens over hundreds of chapters nor in the first volume, it's part of the formula of a shonen.
"Showing not telling" is a fine thing to go by but you can't take it to extremes in every form of media. When it's early in the scope of the grand story the author is really still establishing interest in the reader and explaining how the magic powers work. It doesn't mean that more subtle character developments don't come down the road (I actually don't know if they do in Jojo but they obviously do in other manga).

Stuff gets switched up in part 3, but by then Araki has improved overall and it doesn't take him entire chapters to explain some shit.
Also, the bong isn't going to give you any actual discussion, he clearly hates annie may and is here exclusively to shit up the thread and call you stupid.

brmp

Thanks for posting this, it definitely made that part understandable. There isn't even a panel in the manga that shows Zeppeli jumping off a wall.

Zeppeli doesn't sound like what I had imagined but it's still a pretty cool voice.

(checked)
Yeah Part 2 is amazing and I can't wait for these fags to read it, but Part 3 has actual character arcs. Even the characters that don't have them seem a bit more mature by the end.

You're welcome famalamadidgeridoo.

Whenever you fags get caught up on whatever anime you're on hop on over to JoJo's. You won't regret it.

Is it worth watching the manga first? How much more content is there that's passed over in the anime?

BUMP

Another JoJofag would have a more qualified answer, but from the JoJofag I know she says the studio behind it loves JoJo's to pieces and is committed to doing it justice.
Reading through it now with you guys I have seen only two minor discrepancies. The scene at the very beginning with the Aztec sacrificing that babe and the scene where JoJo kills that random Zombie after meeting Zeppeli were omitted.
Otherwise it is accurate frame for frame for the most part.
For example compare this clip of Bruford's death with

The anime looks pretty good. I kind of like the voice-acting (even though it's a little ridiculous) and the color.
If any of you guys want to we could try doing like a plug.dj or some other service and stream the episodes all at once while we shitpost. Manga's a little easier because it's all in one thread but we could probably figure it out if everyone felt strongly about watching the anime instead.

Now Jojo is pissed

I'd be up for it, it would probably get kind tough to keep reading through the manga if its really long.

This was quite a threat, and splitting the guy's arm in half was pretty brutal.
I guess debating the idea can wait until the end of this chapter.

What is this feel

Wow so powerful.

If Jojo and Zeppeli couldn't take Dio then I don't see how Jojo with Zeppeli's life force can beat him. He should probably just retreat and train more or find another way to beat Dio.

Of course.

Maybe giving Jojo his power will be more like an exponential increase in power. Or maybe he'll just be powered up from being upset.
But assuming otherwise would probably be the wise thing.

hkg vghk

Powered up Jojo is so badass.

kek
If Speedwagon can't learn hamon then he will settle for a new hat.

That last panel would make a good wallpaper, also looks like we are going to see some huge ripple battles

I kind of like it, Speedwagon has a bit more style now.

Ya hopefully he trains more, gets a few more powers.

Peep Dio's chubby little sausage fingers. He's got joints like a GI Joe.

Maybe the hat does something cool.

Holy shit Dio is so evil, I love it.

Titus "Dio" Andronicus over here.
It's good to see Jojo has some help, it would've taken quite a deus ex machina otherwise. This could be cool.

I forgot about the manequin guy. I haven't seen him since his thread got 404'd back when b went to one page a few weeks ago.

He's gone from being an annoying house guest to Satan himself.

I hope he comes back, he bought a green screen and stuff, it was a pretty epic thread.

I missed the green screen that could be cool.

Not sure what his plans were for it, the next day someone spammed everything off the board with CP and that was that, tried to save everything from the thread but some stuff is probably lost ):

Was it you, Makafag, who wondered if Zeppeli inherited his hat from his master and if JoJo would inherit it from him? Do you know how much restraint it took to not hint, even remotely, that it would end up being inherited? That's why I love this thread. You guys make oddly prophetic, if still somewhat inaccurate, guesses that drive me up the wall.

Also, incase no one has noticed yet, every character, except JoJo, is named after a western band or performer the author likes. This trend continues until Part 5 when he runs out of favorites and starts using western bands and performers at random.

The manga need not be abandoned to organize a group watch of the anime. The more seasoned JoJofag could give you guys more insight than I on this.
Statswise, the anime recently wrapped its latest season which covered Part 4. There is a total of 113 episodes.
The manga is still ongoing of course and on Part 8. There is about 800 chapters total.
To give you a sense of scope: We're currently up to chapter 36 out of 44 for Part 1 or roughly episode 7 out of 9 compared to the anime

I reckon a fair bit was saved. Sure hope he comes back

bimp

The hat was kind of ostentatious to not have some sort of significance but I did not see Speedwagon ending up with it.
The show must have a pretty good pace.

I wasn't sure if I saved it but I found the Kagura one he did.

bonp

It has no filler and flashbacks are kept to ascetic levels of minimum. Studio David adapts the manga as it's written and does nothing else.
Well, they do jam a bunch of Easter eggs in their openings. And making the OPs god-tier in general.
I think I'll post the second op early. The only thing remotely spoilery about it you already put in the original post.
I'll wait to do the third op until you guys start part 3 though.

I'll also tell you guys now that the narrative style changes from part to part. Now it's Fist of the North Star meets Dracula. Part 2 is basically Rocky. Part 3 is freak of the week, Around the World in 80 days. Part 4 is a slice of life with murder mystery stuff.
I bring this up because it can be jarring going in with expectations set by the previous part.

Phantom Blood is basically Star Wars tbh.

Apart from sharing the same skeleton as the Hero's Journey motif I don't really see it.

Anime just finished with part 4 this past January (February? I forget tbh). So far it had the lowest overall quality and I hope they don't continue that laziness into part 5.
You can easily catch up to part 8 of the manga within a ahort period if you read a couple of chapters a day since Jojo doesn't have an obscene amount of filler (though there is some).

bwekjp

I bet Dio's dog is going to end up hating him.

Didn't he hate dogs and that why he ovened Danny?

Pretty sure he just killed it.

Reminds me of the guy in FMA who combined animals and humans.

That opening is pretty sick. Changing genres sounds good.

Do they do 52 episodes a year or are they slower?

I think he shoahed danny mostly to make Joestar upset but yeah he seemed to hate dogs.

Jojo has really gone up in power.

Didn't that get a little grotesque?

Making the snakes go crazy would take some dexterity to, seems like he can control everything well.

lj jk;l

Onto volume 5

sdh

That Union Jack outfit is cool

I felt more sad then grossed out tbh

That pose Dio strikes in the 3rd page is so gay

I kind of enjoy Japanese takes on a really romanticized idea of victorian england. This manga has had some but Black Butler also jumps out as an obvious example. Japanese people who visit London must be every bit as crushed as weebs that visit Tokyo.

I never thought of this, they probably wonder why there are trash bag people everywhere.

Pretty sure that half human dog thing wanted to eat or rape the girl, probably best it was squished.

qwkh lwq

Pretty brutal, I though Dio was going to punch him in the nuts for a second there.

Rather wrecked.

Yeah that just didn't seem like a good position to put yourself in.

end

The only reason I recognize that name is because of an anorexic youtuber that always talked about it on her channel

FMA spoiler The chimera was the girl

The buildup to this Dio v Jojo fight is so nice. They both got their own little minnie fights which makes them seem like unbeatable badasses.

Kek in the Jojo-verse you can do a lot even when missing most or all of your limbs

Black Butler really sucks. It's mainly about this little boy who orders around his magic overpowered butler and then lady there are some weird overtones about how his butler lusts after the boy. The filler was legitimately more entertaining than the plot.
Also who is this?

I didn't really expect his attack to do anything. It seems insignificant but maybe having a bad eye will help out Jojo somehow. Or just be a long-term annoyance to Dio.

Does this mean Dio is named after Ronnie James Dio? I was kind of wondering about that.

my sister really loved that show, even cosplayed as a character from it, seemed a little gay to me.

dumbass that posts crona
I didn't want to post anime stuff cause it feels kinda gross to me.

It's really gay IMO. I don't know why I finished watching it.

I guessed that I meant the girl. She looks familiar but a lot of times with koreans I confuse them.

Kpop idol Naeun, the gays won't be able to defile her like they did to anime since she is 3D.
That actually makes me wonder how you would feel if they started erping while using Maka images.

Did Norgay defile your waifu? thats not cool.

She's not from the group I thought she was. Apink has some catchy songs though.
I'd probably need a lot of xannax.

He defiles the whole board.

That's actually a different Naeun. This one is from April.

Nah, just anime in general. It's not even just him, every time I come onto Holla Forums and see someone post animu its most likely posted by an actual fag or some idiot asking for steam friends or devianart views. I'll probably get over this feeling soon but posting anime has felt kinda weird to me the last couple of days.

If you look very closely at the faces of these Korean women
You will notice soon that they aren't human
And I am not even referring to the countless surgeries they have gone through
But rather their genetics
Awaken from the psyop
See past the bullshit
Stop idolizing korean monkey

Fuck off idiot. Don't tell me what to like and dislike.

His earlier material was much more captivating.

On the openings, I should mention that they don't normally have sound effects, but the ops for the finale episodes do. They start doing other things with the openings for finale episodes later on, but I can't go into detail.

They go a about a year between seasons. The anime started in 2012.
The quality didn't dip, but the art style and genre changed.

Indeed! Embed seems mostly correct. Except Johnathan was named for a restaurant Araki was fond of, and he wanted a nickname that had alliteration between the first letter of both names. Erina Pendelton being a corruption of Eleanor Rigby also seems suspect.

Board's getting spammed and thread needs a bamp so I've got just the thing. Though despite this video saying it's HD there seems to be a lot of frame skipping.

bumperino

Tarkus is a great album. Almost makes up for naming a character after Styx. Erina Pendelton sure does seem like a stretch.

I think we're all going to have to filter moose posters itt.

I suppose that's true 2/3 of the times it's posted it's just to draw attention.

I didn't realize that he spat the rose at him from the ground.
The saying when you're around cold water is "they're not dead until they're warm and dead" but I guess that could be revised to "they're not dead until they're warm and dead or in a million little pieces".

bamp

Even Death waits for the Kabuki rule in JoJo's

You may be pleased to know that the main villians in part 2 are named after Santana, AC/DC, Wham!, and The Cars. They'll also strain Maka's ability to keep you hetero

We'll see.
Also just as a general note, if Holla Forums becomes unusable then >>>/maka/ is the first place I'd continue posting manga and if the whole site fails then 8ch.pl/maka/ is the second backup.

sah haks

That was a pretty nifty move with the chandelier.

awesome

hopefully this guy lasts longer before getting killed by Dio

lh qem,bsd

I mean he'll have to build up more of an entourage at some point. So hopefully one or some of them will live.

Jojo sent the ripple through that other guys sword so there's no reason it shouldn't be possible.

This guy doesn't seem that weak but I'm waiting to see what the master guy can do.

just quote a previous post

Jojo learned Crona's rose storm attack

The master came with them?

I'd be happy with just Speedwagon tbh, as long as he learns something useful.

Dio is pretty smug for sawn in half

Croner could teach Jojo a couple things, I don't think Dio would've lasted past kicking his dog of he moved in with Croner.

No way speedwagon dies. The rest haven't done enough to earn a spot in the crew yet even though they apparently have cool powers.

SPEEDWAGON'S TIME TO SHINE

They bashed their kneecaps together. That's got to smart.

This gore is top notch.

Yeah he's there. Dunno why he is just watching everyone else fight.

That's what you said about Zeppeli. If Speedwagon dies i'm blaming you.

khg gxej f

Now that is a ponch.

Hard to believe a punch will do much when Dio's brain is in two separate sections and he's still kicking.

This makes no sense. Why wouldn't Dio just snap his neck and kill him right there. Pretty sure Dio's goal was just to kill Jojo rather then turn him into a zombie.

He wants to steal Jojo's body for himself.

I thought it would do something because he named it.

Nice trips but that's a little gay. Isn't that what Jeffrey Dahmer wanted?

end

These guys need to get in there and help Jojo

Dio seem kind of Dahmer-esque

Pretty good finishing move (if that is indeed the end of Dio).

What panel did he say that? He was content with the knights killing Jojo off and unless I am forgetting something he never mentioned wanting to take his body. Also why would an immortal vampire want Jojos body, especially a narcissistic one like Dio.

He was just reminded of how nice his body was when they were wrastling.

I didn't think so but it seemed like that punch was made to look like a finishing move.

Do you think Jojo will adopt one of Dio's half human dogs to replace Danny?

Honestly though, the sexual tension between the 2 of them is pretty high.

The second panel here is even Dio screaming "GAYYYYYYYYYY" except that the Y and the A are reversed

That would be kind of cool. That one dog seemed pretty rapey though, not sure I would want that one. If they're all like that it might be a deal breaker.

Well one of the people that read it did mention that it changes genres pretty often so maybe the author just gets board eventually and goes full gay-erotica.

I really wasn't kidding when I said this is Homoeroticsism: The Manga. It only gets gayer from here.

As long as its not full blown gay sex I'm ok.

Homodemons are sneaky. How did we even end up reading such a gay manga?

Even worse: There's a brief moment of gay handholding in part 6

We need AJ-poster in here to purify our souls and guide Jojo down the straight path.

bump

I predict that Dio will pull an Aku in order to make Jojo chase him through many different times and places.

that sounds cool

JoJofag here. Your prediction is… very interesting.

I forgot about this line.

I wonder what happened to the guy that posts Chansey.

bump

Are we hype fam?

poor guy.

I had to kill him off
you're next furry

a memnw

Hey.y..y we caa be friends…Right?

RIP, now he's in the big comfy Chansey pouch in the sky with some dope.

Is Dio using laser vision?

Rule number 1 , never trust somethings dead just because it fell off a cliff.

That's what I thought in the first panel to. I wonder if that liquid can turn someone into a zombie.
What a softie.

Kind of an out of the blue power, it would be kind of cool if Jojo had to fight off a zombie infection.

The Moriarty/Holmes rule. I actually read that Doyle intended the series to end there but people kept bugging him about it so he wrote more and made falling over a cliff non-fatal.

I wonder if Erin is going to get into fights in the future.

Dio is probably going to try to kill her

[oi lk nm.

The story could end right here and it would be a solid piece. if you ignore the chinaman taking Dio's head

Dio is probably gonna hypnotize her and force her to kill Jojo.

That could have cool ramifications. Especially if it's irreversible and Jojo has to kill her. Erin is one of the worst girls I've ever seen.

She doesn't have much personality

hard to believe he was once a bad guy.

Feels.

How did someone living in victorian england never have alcohol? Fermented stuff was an important source of calories in the winter until preservatives came along. God I hate Erin so much. She also probably made Jojo bump his head on purpose.

None of the characters really have much depth but yeah she is especially bland.

Maybe with some alcohol she will get a little frisky.

]p;kj ljh j.

Jojo hoping for a lucky night.

I thought he put something in her drink for a second there

kek

That actually fits the mood of Jojo's pretty well. Sort of gay but sort of epic.

That's definitely similar to the roofies look a frat bro gives to teenage girls.

kek

COME SAIL AWAY COME SAIL AWAY WITH ME
I forgot how catchy that part was.

What do you think Dio's going to do with his body?

Dio has gotten a little crazier and gayer after a couple years living as a severed head in a jar.

l asjhd

Dio is shooting his fluids onto Dio's face because he wants his body but he's not going to make him suffer.

Did you draw these?

kek

nah

This manga moves fast. idk how smart it is to make your manga revolve around only 2 characters the entire time.

Ok well that should be the end of Jojo. Too bad the author is gonna go back on what he showed previously and somehow make Jojo survive this.

It has to be related to the ripples but I have no idea how.

He healed his broken neck with ripples in the fight against Tarkus

Yeah but this should be instantaneous no?

true, it looks pretty bad

Honestly I barely understand the ripple logic so the author could make up some bullshit and I wouldn't even be able to compGOD

Imma guess his love for Erina makes some kind of ripple shield that is able to save his life.

ouch.

manually having to click hide country each time and then accidentally clicking spoiler images is starting to get on my nerves

oh great another filter

compGOD
o
m
p
l
a
i
n

There's a lot going on with it that hasn't been expGODed but I haven't seen anything to make me think that it can do anything without the caster being conscious of it so that was really what I'm looking for.

I wonder if he can see when he does that.

how you boys doing? I haven't seen you leave this thread in a long time.

I've been posting in other threads. The real dysnomia would know that.

you think i'm some kind of dataminer?

1888 was the year when shit went down and Johnathan and Erina got married in 1889

oh, ok

bamp

I know I'm late as fuck with this response.
Part 4's animation more often than not was extremely limited to the point where they actually resorted to nearly static images with only the mouths moving to vaguely represent speech.
Also, there were more incidents of blatant laziness than in the previous seasons, with the most memorable example being Killer Queen's first appearance, it looked like some shitty one off Dragonball character. Thankfully they put more effort into it later on.
The colors also didn't mesh with a lot of people, though that didn't bother me too much personally.
I heard it was because they didn't get as much funding for part 4.
Don't get me wrong though, part 4 anime is still an enjoyable watch.

Wasn't really noticeable to me. Went back and watched a few clips and they do skimp on details that aren't technically in focus.
Why would their budget be cut? Part 3 was a lot of fun. Was it because people couldn't let go of Hamon?

Also I'm praying that we get a summer announcement for part 5 so I don't have to wait 8 more months.

bump

BAMP

Let's go boys. Maybe it will get hetero today.

Kek, think again.

At least they shattered my illusion early.

,mb

This is why we need Trump's travel ban.

Keep these undesirables out of here. They're not sending their best zombies. They're sending the ones that break laws, do drugs and aren't employable. They're coming to America for welfare and to cause trouble.

It kind of looked like Jojo was doing Naruto handsigns.

And some , I assume are good zombies, like Bruford.

Jojo is in some serious trouble.

ljg vuyblkj ljh

This is a lot less gay.
But why does the boat have sails and a wheel? I'm pretty sure in the victorian age those kinds of boats were mostly for going up rivers and transatlantic was still mostly sailing.

This was sort of cute.

Noble Joestar.

How can Jojo get out of this?

I think Dio is even creepier as just a head/

It was weird when he was just the head but a head with tentacles is a little creepier.

end

Wow didn't think they would kill Jojo off.

I guess that was a solid ending. Definitely not what I expected for some reason. It gives no clue as to how the series continues but obviously it does.

Re read the last page

It's still more tenuous than I thought it would be. It gives kind of a cool separation between the arcs though.

I just want to know what happens to Speedwagon

The ties will always be a bit tenuous because Araki prioritizes style first.

I won't say much, but he's in Part 2.

He didn't get on the boat did he?

that make me happy.

No, no, just saw them off. He will travel to America in the interim between 1 and 2 though.

If he was on the boat you can bet he would be yelling and narrating the whole thing.

Speedwagon is the good kind of immigrant.

I should have noticed that.

The best kind. As you'll see.

Hey Makafag. I'd hate to link to Reddit, but it looks like they've got some good resources for the rest of the volumes you're missing.
Though you may have to go through the trouble of saving each page to upload as all I could find were links to manga reader sites, and PDF downloads.
My JoJofag friend doesn't have any torrents or whatever of scans to pull from unfortunately.

reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/wiki/manga

Here's a sample from Mangapark to compare with yours and whet these fags' appetites.

nice, but I wonder why he's not wearing Zeppeli's hat

Nips didn't like part 4 that much overall for some reason, so their budget wasn't going to be stellar to begin with.
Honestly it's amazing they still managed to churn out something watchable on a Dragonball/Naruto tier filler budget.
Here's hoping they do some cool shit with part 5 since they'll no doubt have all of the monies they can dream of to pull all of the tricks they possibly can considering the nips fucking loved Jojo in Italy.

Thanks I'll check it out. Saving an image at a time would be a little tedious but not a big deal. I'd probably just do it while I post and do less browsing at other stuff between posting pages so it might slow the thread a little bit.
I might be able to find a big converter for PDF downloads, I think I did that for Soul Eater but it was a while ago.
I have to the end of chapter 47 in the folder I'm working on (so through tomorrow and to the middle what I would post on Monday). And it kind of looks like part 2 was part of the download that was never uncompressed but I might still have it on an external harddrive.

Weird, never heard about that, but it does get me excited for Part 5, even if it is gayest and most flamboyant part.
This makes me wonder how Part 6 was received.

I was wondering about a PDF converter, but I didn't know if it'd be a viable option. Otherwise thank you for doing all this to spread the will of gayism JoJo's to more people.

I imagine it went to Zeppeli's next of kin eventually. It did say he left behind a wife and kids to pursue Hamon.

afaik part 6 was as mixed as part 4 in regards to nip-burger reception
It shouldn't be too bad though because of qt3.14 (muscle) girls, but we've got about half a decade before we find out how much of a shit they give about that part.
I'm not worried about part 5 at all really, it should be fucking great in regards to most of its aspects.
Part 7 is what I'm truly concerned about. The nips fucking disliked it more than part 2 (why they disliked part 2 remains a mystery to me), but it had the best brojo and some of the most interesting side characters. The Jojo for part 7 was better than Jotaro and Giorno, but was about equal with Jolyne who was mediocre personality-wise.

I did it once before but I have no idea how. So it might be.
Sure there might come a time when I don't have time to do it every day but until then I'll do it as long as there are people in the threads.

They also disliked Trigun IIRC. I'd guess it needs to be an extreme on either side of complete adherence to cultural idioms or totally exotic with no love for anything that's half and half. Also
Jotaro doesn't need a personality. He just needs to shit-talk and beat the hell out of things. Something he does very well.

Oh boy.

Makafag I'll bring us back up to speed so you can continue like normal.

Weird. I guess I misunderstood the 404 instructions. Can't seem to delete these either.

Sorry guys just hide my posts.

It's all good, did the posts go missing for a little? Sounds like a weird bug.

bump

Yeah the greentext was on the top of the board and this thread was rolled back to as the most recent post.
If it happens again just bump the thread and it should fix itself.

Theory: Dio is behind recent attacks in London.

Muslims are very similar to zombies tbh

How much is Soros paying you?

I would not have guessed that.

Except that zombies once lived a decent life.

Uncle Soros just buys me hotpockets to do some casual shilling.

Why would he save a nigger? This is the worst of all Joestars.

Hope he steals more stuff from him

Trips confirm worst Joestar.

This guy reminds me of Jojos dad.

Nice coke ad tbh. Why settle for pepsi and world peace when you can blast off people's fingers with a superior tasting beverage.

This was a pretty cool move. He should've just been getting his wallet back though.

5/5 product placement

I didn't even notice, this whole arc is doomed.

oh shit those girls are pretty good looking. I hope you guys don't mind if If I take a little break.

I don't think thats a very good idea Speedwagon, just get out of there and seal up the entrance.

Is that really what you're into?

If the thing is like Dio it would probably be best to blow everything up. How is Speedwagon going to be the one that screws this up?

Those 2 girls have been the most female thing in this entire mango and Dio's beautiful hair is missing so I must settle with this.

It seems like they will just end up waking him up and dooming the earth.

He probably lost all respect for Speedwagon because he's not wearing the tophat. I know I did.

He cut his hair too.

why does everyone meme this stupid shit. I really dont get it

Meme what tripfag?

this retarded anime

DIO DIO BRANDON DIO HAR HAR HAR AHR HARARA HA HA A SAASSA SA

We originally voted on it. The gore is cool and the concept is good IMO.
Are you still playing TC?

kinda, not as much as I was. Im tired of never having the shit to evolve my characters its dumb

Are you serious?

You have to get evolvers from extra island.

Since when is hamon able to kill 4 people without even touching them?

This guy being evil is so fcking random. Legit no characterization to him makes it even more unsatisfying to witness.

I don't really understand what woke Dio up.

I literally only heard of this because of memes

The whole re-rolling shit threw me off. Idk how to do it and Im not about to spend so much time doing it. So I really dont know what the good guys I have are

Thats not Dio, Its Straights, a guy from Zeppeli's monastery that was at the fight with Dio

Ya, really out of the blue

Well his dad was basically a nigger, I don't expect anything profound from them when they turn out evil.
He powered up on the timeskip.

I never rerolled and just stuck with a shitty captain. Post your box.

Oh I totally missed what was going on, I had to look at it again. This is an interesting turn of events.

not the game i thought it was

This Part is off to a kind of bad start, between the jerk protagonist, nig nog saving and Speedwagon abuse I'm a little bummed out. Hopefully it gets better, the big mask monster is cool.

There's not a lot of synergy that's jumping out at me.
The two that I think you should evolve next are Luffy and Usopp. 2nd gear Luffy boosts the attack of everyone in your crew by 1.5 (then when you super-evolve him he boosts everyone by 2.25 which is nice) which helps a lot. If you evolve Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp he has a special that delays all enemies by 3 turns which helps for a lot of boss fights.
At the moment your best team is probably the chef guy who boosts fighter characters by 2.5.
The next one you should work on is a slasher team. Sentomaru, Mogoma, Thatch and Zoro are a pretty good start but you lack a captain. When the Mihawk raid comes around you should try to get him even if you have to use gems to continue on it because he helps a lot early on.
Have you beat Arlong? He only had like a 1% drop rate but I farmed him and he's still a really useful unit because his attack when you evolve him and level him up is like 1.5k.

Have you unlocked extra island?

at least this one has the licence to my waifu.

This Jojo does have cool powers though. So we'll see. The era has potential to be cool as well.

Well at least one has characters from something I already follow.

Sanji

How do I get mihawk

I have beaten Arlong, just didnt farm

I have heard of extra island but havent touched it much

that's a weird looking Foo Fighters

oh you meant zeff. that guy is wack

That Sanji is good to actually, I didn't realize he was the super-evolved one. But I don't think you can do a whole powerhouse team.
Zeff is OK if you have other good fighters even though his stats suck. If you have a team to go with it any captain that does an attack boost of 2.5 is pretty good and 2 is kind of par early on.
Extra island, there are a lot of good units to get there but they all rotate over time.
You have to get to a certain point in the story mode then it unlocks and you can click on it on the top right when you're on the view where you see the icon for the islands.
He's kind of worth it, I still use him on a lot of teams because he has a low cost and good stats, but it's tedious.

If you want you can send me a friend request and use my Blackbeard. He boosts everyone's attack by 2.75 and health by 1.5 (plus he does a little over 1600 damage and has a nice special) if you fulfill his condition which you can do, but you'd have to build a team for it.

It can't and he didn't? There's no indication in either the manga or the anime that he used hamon to kill.

He went gay for Dio.
Would backstory have really helped? Anymore these days I hate seeing everyone's life story. I'd rather see that story unfold via the plot rather than a million flashbacks. "I want to be young and beautiful" is a bit cliched (maybe not back when this came out), but TBH I don't really need a strong reason for someone to be the bad guy. They just need to be a guy doing bad things.

This is arguably the best JoJo, Smokey has very little screentime, and plots are uninteresting if the characters aren't in peril.

Oh and Kagurafag I can say now your theory of Dio pulling an Aku was very interesting because every part features a different JoJo, who's a relation of Johnathan's, in a different time fighting against something tangentially related to Dio.

alright give me your code

how the fuck do you beat armored crabs and shit like that. It takes me like 10 turns every single time and its annoying af

alright give me your code

how the fuck do you beat armored crabs and shit like that. It takes me like 10 turns every single time and its annoying af

I'm just one person I just post Kagura sometimes because she's expressive and people get tired if I post Maka too much
So is Dio really dead though?

also how do I use the book and cotton candy like on what

My ID is 041-270-939
I don't really know exactly how the armored crabs work. But when I use Blackbeard and I get the multiplier up a couple hits I usually one-shot them, same with turtles except for Hime. You can kill them if you have a matching orb with a lower chain.

The cotton candies give your character some experience and it gives your character a tiny bonus to whatever stat. The green ones are rcv and I think the other one you have is HP, it just does +1 to their stat. You usually just feed the HP/Attack ones to your best character and the RCV ones to a character you use a lot that you don't use as a captain (I use Usopp).
The book gives you a randomly assigned special thing. It's kind of confusing and won't come into play for you for a while. If you've ever fed a character to another character of the same type (like a luffy to another luffy) you get a point towards special ability. You need like 5 points across your team for an ability to take effect, so like if you have 5 total "auto-heal" points your crew gains 100 life every turn you're playing, and if you have 20 it's like 1000 hp.
But it really won't matter a lot until you get to characters that you start farming a lot on raids, so I would just save the book until you know what you want to do with it.
You use both by just feeding them to a character like a turtle.

Ah sorry, I didn't notice you shared IDs back when they were on.

Are you sure you want to know?

Ya, I'll try not to judge it too much till we get farther. I like the setting and it has a lot of potential.

spoilers dont need to be this long

Straights knows how to use Hamon and there is no other explanation to why 4 people drop dead around him so it wouldn't be wrong to assume he used it. Especially since the ripple shit isn't explained in depth and can do whatever it needs to for the plot to move forward.

Obviously? If things happen without a reason then the entire story becomes more contrived and getting immersed becomes more difficult. It just makes the entire piece worse imo.
I get what you mean but I am not asking for a million flashbacks, I am asking for some reasoning on a characters actions otherwise why should I care what happens to them or what they do. I like Dio and Jojo so much since we know their entire story and why they are doing what they do. Imagine how boring a fight between them would be without all the backstory that went with it.

If those are all the future Jojos in that pic then they all look so ugly, other then the 3rd one.

I guess not.
I mostly do Maka, then Kagura sort of often and then others sometimes because clipping has become a little compulsive for me when I watch anime.

Maka poster have you watched Angel Beats? I just finished it the other day and its still hard to get over how good the ending is. It was so wonderfully done

I know nothing of it.

Well if you like feels anime, it made me cry its only 13 eps and its really nice. Also very atmospheric

Are you the person in the chaturbate threads? Or is that someone else who uses the same filename system.

I actually hate anime. I'll add it to a backlist but it might be a while.

I'm not in that, it's the standard way macs save screenshots.

wew lad

anyway, here is the OP. has very nice music

Yeah I know but I assume there isn't that many different people here especially normalfags who use macs

The thread looked pretty active but I didn't really feel like watching niggers masturbate just to troll them

I guess that was kind of cute but not particularly informative.

Yeah I was only lurking for a minute but it seemed more like a "let's watch trannies and dudes jerk off together" than a "raid" thread.
I guess I haven't seen people use the default names very often.

Yeah because we learned about it via demonstration. Like it not being able to harm living things.
I will be the first to say that Araki likes to pull shit out of his ass for the plot, but Hamon in Part 1 was pretty consistent.

He will break the rules of it 3 times during this Part, however. The first time will be because it's cool, the second is probably an asspull but still to look cool, and the third is a special case that I don't take issue with.
I will agree that the scene was not drawn in a totally grok-able way however.

No, not obviously. That's like asking why Johnathan's mom had the mask. I would say it's because it seemed to be a rare antique. Simple. Why did Straits turn rogue? He lived a life of acetism to train in Hamon and martial arts until he saw Dio which planted a seed of rebellion in him. Simple. The small details don't need to be expounded upon.

I know where you're coming from, but not every character needs that. If Straights were more important I'd agree totally, but he's not.

Number 3 is Jotaro Kujo, who's personality is inspired by Clint Eastwood. His job is to stoically stare people down, stay calm under pressure, outwit his opponent, beat the shit out of them, and have giant fucking brass balls in general.

I don't mind telling you, I just wanted to know if you were serious before I spilled the beans.

Too bad its runtime got cut in half so everything was rushed in the end. Still pretty fucking sad though

I felt like the pacing was consistent, but there wasnt enough build-up. Thats my one gripe about the show

And by this I mean that there was always something to keep you watching the next ep. But a good amount of parts are thrown in your face without much build up. The only part properly built up is spoiler: the ending because everything suddenly clicks and you start crying and crying

Yeah that's the biggest issue with the show. I think what got me the most was the conversation between the boy and girl who bickered the whole time breaking down the agonizing lengths they would go to for each other. I don't care how cliched it was.
I should really watch it with this girl I've been seeing. But there's so many other anime she doesn't normally have the time to watch it's hard to pick.

Know what Cronafag (assuming you aren't also Makagurafag)? I think the best thing for me to do is keep my mouth shut and let the manga speak for itself. I just get too impatient.

(major spoiler) Im the one you saved with your organ donation, your heart is beating in my chestmfw that part hit me the absolute hardest and the tears started flowing

Have you seen Death Parade? It made not want to kill myself anymore.

Whoops, "It made me."
I know it seems like a bit much, but that's the simplest way I can describe the emotional impact that show had on me.

I havent but it sounds super edgy

LSD made me not want to kms anymore. Anime in general has always helped me to cope with life as well

It may sound weird, but I really cant cry IRL anymore. But when I watch anime, I can. So I seek out feels anime time to time so I can have an emotional release

It's not a very edgy show tbh. The most edgy it gets is the first episode and it being an emotional show about death, but otherwise having a very upbeat OP.

I've been somewhat interested in LSD. Maybe I'll try it one day.

Nope, I'm the same way. You'll definitely want to give DP a try then. It will seem edgecore at first, but it has more in common with Angel Beats' theme of "coming to terms with the life you've lived" than anything else.

really hits hard at home

Figure I'll post the OP for the time being.

The only other anime to make me cry off the top of my head is Angel Beats and One Piece. Never thought I'd start bawling over a fucking boat holy shit.
Don't know if it counts, but Persona 4 was also able to make me tear up.

So you havent ever watched Clannad eh? Do it

I cried at One Piece, but at ace's death

Oh I know there's tears to be had there, and my buddy has talked about it a bit. I'll get around to it eventually.

Oh Steins; Gate got me too. Though I didn't cry during it. Probably because I was watching it with a friend and I don't cry in front of other men.
He did almost catch me crying when I got to "I'm sorry" with him."

Know what's funny? I had that spoiled for me a long time ago, and I still haven't even seen it since I'm waiting on One Pace, but when I saw someone describing in a comments section somewhere how Luffy finally gets down to his cell and is too weak to save him so he can only smash his head into the bars in frustration got to me. Not even the event in question, but a prelude to it, and coming second hand no less fucking got to me.

Ah specifically referring to the "I'm sorry" scene in One Piece if that wasn't clear.

Clannad made me shed tears a good 9 times or so

I enjoyed S;G quite a bit

Nier might be up your alley too come to think of it. I'll just post some of the OST

bump

One Piece never got me too upset because after a few hundred episodes with no-one dying I found myself wanting someone to die just to make me believe it could happen. I was still kind of surprised when Ace died because the actual death scene was so slow, with the card disappearing.
Stein's Gate got pretty sad but it was sort of clear that Mayuri wasn't going to die and anything else was really ok with me.

bump

Yeah sometimes the meta can cut both ways. I recommended Nier, but when I played through it I was less sympathetic to the characters because I knew I was supposed to be sympathetic towards them.

I forgot I was running out of Jojo to post so I just started looking for it. Worst case scenario I will only have one chapter to post today.

Oh shit niggers. Not only did I find it. I found the whole thing in jpegs, on mega, in color. This thing is about to get so snazzy.

I'm going to post the last chapter just to look at the art, I'll start from where we left off at the usual time.

That color looks cool. I can't wait to see some gore colored in.

The biggest thing that irked me with hamon was when Jojo used it to control the zombie Chinese guy to make the boat explode. I know he did it to control the snake guy too,but with so many different ways to use ripples it just makes it hard to keep track of. Maybe its less confusing to you since you are more accustomed to the series.
This makes sense but I still would've preferred a flashback or something of him trying to learn more about the mask and its power. I guess flashbacks don't really fit in a manga with pace this fast.
Oh ok, I figured since he killed Speedwagon and was targeting the new Jojo he would of been more important.
He seems really badass, can't wait for his part. On the other hand the orange sailor Jojo looks really stupid and faggy so I won't be looking forward to that.

Nah it's fine, you really seem to like Jojo so defending it only makes sense. Just make sure you don't accidentally spoil anything, and realize we don't know as much as you so being confused at some parts only makes sense.

Oh shit he figured it out. Makaposter… err…I mean alter ego, what are we gonna do with this one?

Raze his house and salt his land? Put chili powder in his onahole?

I really hope Speedwagon isn't dead. It was just a kick right?

I guess since this has 2 pages per image I'll post a little slower.

I really didn't think he would be killed off so easily but considering we are probably getting a new cast of characters and jojos each part, I assume he is dead. It's probably best to not get too attached to a single character since this author is fine with killing off cool characters like Zeppelli and Speedwagon. It's interesting tbh since you don't see it all that much in other manga/anime.

Ya, he's going to die sometime so I should probably get over it

I get the feeling the author doesn't like Americans.

On the flip side that means we get to see all the characters that suck die.

Maybe he just doesn't like Italians.

You guys like this color or nah?

Color is cool.

Yeah the color is a nice addition.

Holy shit this Jojo is so badass.
"depending on your answer i may have to kick your ass"
jesus…

Also how does that fatass sit down with brass knuckles in his backpocket without getting prodded.

Yeah he's got some great lines.
Maybe he was so fat that his whole buttcheek hangs over the side of his chair. I like to people watch so I've seen it happen.

This guy really sucks at breaking bad news.

Maybe Speedwagon's still alive. Gotta have faith.

Kek, new Jojo is pretty reckless

Fingers crossed.

lk sdl sf

The thing about Araki's execution of Hamon is that if he uses it a certain way it will be used that way again.

I really shouldn't have stated Straits' relevance. That's kind of what I meant by the manga speaking for itself.

I can't really post any clips of Jotaro to showcase how cool he is unfortunately. Part 8's JoJo I know next to nothing about, but he does look really fucking gay. Even gayer than Giorno Giovanna (the blonde one).

I really like JoJo because it doesn't really get wrapped up in iteslf with layers of complexity. There's no excessive world building, no super deep characterization or any of that shit. In contrast to most other anime out there I find it to be a breath of fresh air. This is also one of several reasons why Kill La Kill is my favorite anime.

I will keep my compulsions in check. I know full well that aggressively fanboying this will just push you all away.

But he's an extreme Westaboo?

Pic related.

Also, the colors are great, but not canon. That's why Johnathan had blue hair and Joseph has brown hair in the anime.

I had to submit this post like eleventy billion times. I guess we're past the bump limit anyways so it'll be a new thread tomorrow, otherwise it'd be time to start a new one anyways.

I could see that.
When Kill la Kill did that it wasn't "satyr" per se but it was definitely reactionary and kind of playing on the tropes to me. Jojo pretty much predates the tropes.

The motivation for turning bad isn't elaborate but it's addressed.

Kek maybe its just New Yorkers he doesn't like thencan't say I blame him

Its cool to have a fan of the show give us hints and trivia and stuff, keep it up pls.

Somebody needs to get in there and rescue Speedwagon.

Just this little bit of Dialogue makes it much more believable that he would turn evil.

It feels like smokey is gonna be the new Speedwagon.

I hope not.

Oy gevalt what's wrong with New Yowk?

Subbing Speedwagon for a nigger would be a huge mistake but this Jojo might not have many options.

Big egos(from the people I've met anyway)

It would be kind of cool if he brought his grandma on adventures with him.

HUEHUEHUEHUE Not really a spoiler, but a cameo from Part 3

Shit, hit sage and not spoiler. Oh well.

I don't even like seeing black people be successful in fiction.

Wow! All of Jojo's friends end up really successful or dead

Or like Speedwagon and both.

I guess that's true. But people also get use to acting more self-confident because people always tell you that you suck in NY.
Grandma Erina could be cool, I bet she has a trick up her sleeve.

She's the only person Joseph is afraid of.

bump