Should they be padded?

I only have fake butts.

i'd post masha's sister's butt
she has a very nice butt

but you know…

let's move where there are no id and flag
>>>/thenewb/

continue speaking user.

I sense a Crusade coming, a Crusade lead by /bane/, and with it, the end of all memes.

neds more Futa

so it's /bane/ vs Holla Forums and Holla Forums? Good luck.

no it doesnt you faggot

Get out of here you dumb piece of shit

I have some weird stuff that comes close.

posting more would be very nice of you

everything else is very definitely front-facing, not so much on the butts.

mostly, anyway.

I love U

For you.

name of Futa redhead please?

kek

stop fucking around
best ass is right here

What are you? A salty hillary voter?

Kekistan is a shitty normalfag meme forced by Sargoy of Tel-Aviv

Do you like hang out on Holla Forums the entire day?

Here are some nice butts.

No

Didn't I already tell you off about Akarin?

akari wears diapers because she can't stop shitting herself. And you think that is very sexy

i don't judge

I didn't see anything like that, but it's possible. Which thread was it?

I think it was another burger I went off at, actually.
Akari wears panties. You see multiple pairs of hers in the first 5 minutes of the show.

She started off wearing panties, sure.
Given the number of times we see her have near-misses (or possibly actual misses?) with wetting herself, I wouldn't be surprised if Akane started insisting she wear diapers at least some of the time.

No way in hell, she likes Akari's pantsu too much for that.

Oh, I'm sure Akari still wears pantsu around the house. She probably has a training potty so she doesn't have to hold it as long when she realizes she needs to go. Outside though, she just can't be trusted to get to a potty in time.

Anyway, she could always wear pantsu over or under her diapers.

this is fake news

It can't be fake if I have pictures.

I really doubt it, since Kyouko would definitely have found something like that. And those near-misses aren't really that strong either. The first one just felt like a sort of third-wall jab, and there's nothing indicating that she didn't proceed to use the toilet normally in the second one. In both she was clearly aware she had to use the restroom.
I can't believe I'm arguing about Akari's restroom habits with a fucking ruskie

I've got pictures of the holocaust, does that mean it happened?

SHE'S POOING HERSELF IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! HEEEEEEEEELP!

Ive got pictures of your waifu, does it mean she's real?

Exactly
post them

Maybe Kyouko did find something and decided not to tell everyone else because she felt sorry for Akari.

Anyway, the other possibility is that Akari just wears them for fun when she knows she won't get caught. Or maybe she does it for simple convenience. I'm not sure whether that would be better or worse in your opinion.

Not actually a ruskie. Just using a VPN.

We still get to see Kyouko go off on her own a few times. If you're going to argue about there being an ever-so-faint possibility, sure, but then there's more evidence to suggest that the anime takes place after an apocalypse where the overwhelming majority of men died.
blyat

It isn't just an ever so faint possibility. Akari's potty emergencies are actually a lot more frequent and severe than it first appears.

You see, normally anime and TV shows in general don't show characters using the bathroom. We basically never see any of the other characters get up and leave to use the toilet, yet Akari does it at least 3 times and every time she's quite desperate. Those are only the times we see, so it's reasonable to conclude that there are lots of other occasions we don't see, just like we can assume all the other characters use the bathroom several times a day off camera. Assuming the "filming" is unbiased, Akari must be running off with a full bladder ten or more times as often as any of the other characters. Even allowing for some bias she still clearly has much worse bladder/bowel control.

Except nobody cares about everyday things like that. The fact that it happens on those occasions and is made a big deal of is exceptional. And every time, there's a reason, such as being terrified or being in class or whatever. I'd actually go so far as to say she has better bladder control than most, since typically characters would be shown to wet themselves when they get spooked with a full bladder, yet it never happens with Akari. It's more a sign of her submissive and kind-hearted personality.

and here's a butt

C'mon my niggers

This is some next-level shilling from the AIDF.

There are two possibilities:
1. Through pure coincidence "interesting" things have happened when Akari has needed the toilet while nothing interesting has been going on when other characters have needed to go.
2. Akari is running off to pee every half hour, so she has far more opportunities for interesting events to coincide with her potty breaks than other characters.
Only one of those seems the least bit likely to me.

The entire show is built around wacky coincidences and unusual happenings, and there's nothing stopping Akari's bladder from being one of them.

I suppose it's possible that you're right, but it seems kind of desperate to base your argument on nothing more than coincidence.

horse butt

you gave an idea user. I have never seen Deer feing fucked. I'll look it up.

Lawlis r da mastur rase

Yours is based on little more than coincidence as well.

why doesn't that jew have a face?

I'll save you the trouble, the only videos of a deer being fucked are necrophilia, there is one video of fingering though.

The girl who got bit by the seal is actually dying from an infection.

Not at all. There's direct evidence in the show that she has a weak bladder, and that evidence is even stronger when you consider the statistics of it. My argument is based on the assumption that the data points we have are representative of the whole set, while your argument is based on the assumption that they are outliers. Only one of those can be called "coincidence".

Also I've provided images while you have provided none. Where are all those pictures of Akari using the toilet like a big girl?

Nigga you got a source?

no bully the akari

Where are the pictures of everyone else in the show using toilets normally?
Clearly shading from her ass/thighs you fucking mongloid

I just googled it. rt.com/viral/389894-girl-attacked-seal-lion-risk-rare-infection/
He probably exagerated on the "dieing" part.

There should be some sort grid like the ones zoos use in the first place. The family can only assume that if there is no protection it should be safe.

There aren't any pictures of that because we don't see it in the show. That's my whole point. We never see them run off to the bathroom desperately clenching their sphincters. We saw Akari try to use the toilet at least 3 times, but where is the evidence that she ever succeeded?

(checked)
Where's the proof she doesn't succeed? I can only assume she does, since her not would have been brought up at least one, be it in a thought, actual dialogue, or action.

See
Kyouko does bring up the fact that Akari never used the toilet, despite clearly stating "I can't hold it any more" earlier in the night.

I'm convinced she spent a considerable proportion of the time wearing diapers, or at least some kind of discreet absorbent panties. If the abundance of evidence isn't enough to convince you, then I suppose you can just believe your own headcanon. It doesn't change reality.

And I said that felt like more of a joke about the artists never drawing in a scene, since the others would have noticed her pissing herself and a diaper would have a visible profile through her skirt.

I came here to get a boner and I was extremely disappointed. Good work.

I feel like this was a quality thread. Best discussion on Holla Forums in a long time.

you didn't get enough Futa? More Futa for this man!

No, have some straight anal sex instead you fucking faggot

10/10 would smoke! ^_^

/bane/ has mastery over meme magic few of us can only dream of. I would not provoke /bane/ into a war. Not if you regularly fly air travel.

It's well established loli's have weak bladders. It's why Katyusha is a well known bedwetter

I like you, even tho you're from germany

MMMMMMMMM TASTY TASTY BOWEL MOVEMENTS, I WANT TO SPREAD HER POOP OVER MY FACE SO I CAN WEAR IT LIKE A BIG BEARD

Nice

Nice

Let ya shoulda lean

All right

Hissss

bump

Oh, that doesn't sound good. I don't want botulism

Trolling butt thread

Chiyo probably wets the bed too.
I want to strap her into a stroller, give her a load of juice to drink, and take her out in public until she wets herself.

That's just cruel put her in diapers at least

That would come afterwards. She needs to prove that she needs them first. Plus there would be nothing more humiliating than taking her into a shop to buy diapers with a big wet stain on her clothes. Everyone would know exactly who the diapers were for.

Sounds like this should happen to you instead

I'm not a cute little loli.

Too late user, I got dubs, you will become one now

Oh, if I can become a loli then I'm totally fine with that. It just isn't right for adults to wear diapers.

Please user, half the anons on Holla Forums act like babies. Most of them need diapered and spanked

Maybe, but anons on Holla Forums aren't attractive so it isn't fun to talk about diapering them. Hell, there isn't a single 3DPD anywhere who even comes close to being as cute as Chiyo-chan.

I think we need to breed some tentacle monster that turns anons into little incontinent schoolgirls.

I imagine we'll have the technology to do that in a hundred years or so. Of course we'll use machines rather than a tentacle monster. Adults will be able to voluntarily become little kids again, and people like myself will be able to adopt them and have all sorts of fun.

May be sooner than you think

Nah, it's spectacularly difficult to rebuild the human body in that way. We'd need exquisitely fine control over the behavior of every cell in the body. We don't know anywhere near enough about how the human body actually works to pull it off within the next few decades.
It's possible that the development of strong AI will make it much easier, but even that is at least a few decades away.

Excuse me user, but I don't think you understand how Kek works! Now across my lap young lady! I am going to tan your hide and pad that ass of yours!

God, they're smokin'!

Kek is a false god.

If you like to gamble, I tell you I'm your man,

You win some, lose some, it's all the same to me,

The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say,

I don't share your greed, the only card I need is

The Ace Of Spades

ewww

ewww

Playing for the high one, dancing with the devil,
Going with the flow, it's all a game to me,

Seven or Eleven, snake eyes watching you,
Double up or quit, double stake or split,
The Ace Of Spades

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,
I don't wanna live forever

i need some spanking daddy

sauce on pic?

ha i guess you could say that''s the pedo SEAL of approval!

Wow that is one unflattering photograph

reported

Who gives a shit lmao

Bump. And reminder that Holla Forums is an ABDL board