Why are German women so ugly?

Why are German women so ugly?
Why is she yelling? Thats not the quality I look
for in an athlete. Germany was so much better in the 1936 Olympics.

It's because that's actually Egypt

SLIDE IT

my apologies

You yanks have that mudslime fencer so don't act like you're Cancer free.

not a yank

JIGGA-BOO JIGGA-BOO, WHERE ARE YOU?

I'S HERE ON THE WOODPILE WATCHIN' YOU!

what did they mean by that

what did she mean by this

JIGGA-BOO JIGGA-BOO, WHERE ARE YOU?

I'S HERE ON THE WOODPILE WATCHIN' YOU!

SHE'S SAYING THEY'RE GAY

I hope some of these useless sandniggers die from heat stroke in their stupid mud costumes.

because they are not German.

The quality of this board is falling fast

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

Did they change the rules?
Last time i checked they had to wear bikinis.

sage for slide thread

Nice photoshop, faggot.

She could be a nun.

Remember the times when feminists in the West fought against the ninja outfit?
How it opresses women?

TELL ME ABOUT SANDNIGGER WOMEN, WHY DO THEY WEAR THE HIJAB?

A LOT OF LOYALTY TO A GOD THAT LETS YOU BLOW YOURSELF UP!

It basically lowers their chance of rape by about 30%. If they have face, arms, legs or more exposed than mulsim men consider it a sign they wish to be raped.

If I pulled it off, would they die?

If you have a pulse, it's a sign you wish to be raped to a Muslim.

Why are Germans so unnecessarily slutty?

oh Persia

Nah.
Pulse is optional my man.

fuck off puritan cuck and appreciate the female form

IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL

Dude, laws against pedophilia and polygamy are being waived to avoid offending Muslims. Food- and healthcare workers are allowed to ignore safety standards if they're Muslims.

Letting one wear a bodysuit is pretty much nothing.

Funny word for, my brother and father will stone me to death if i show as much as an inch of my skin because their pedophile prophet commands them so.

You're a big guy.

your autism is flaring up. quit trying to destroy the beauty of the divine feminine by advocating for shitskin tier social policy.

Maybe they're wondering why one would behead a man before getting bombed by a Russian plane.

top fucking jej

Yet men playing the same sport don't wear the unnecessarily revealing beach-wear

Why you want to live and breath the US election?

I dunno, I think that some of the Muslim practices regarding women are on point. Not in the extremity maybe, but should we really encourage women to go out and about dressed like a hooker?

Some guys like to call puritan at folks who don't think women should be encouraged to dress and act like sluts. I had one guy tell me I was regressive and puritanical because I said I would not allow my girlfriend or wife to be naked in public while on vacation without me. That's real cuckoldry there.

At least you can reply. Who are you?

Blame the PUA or MGTOW asswipes for that.

I got no problem with bitches dressing modestly and arranging their marriages and taking away any kind of decision making power they have.

The only problem I got is the pork and alcohol ban and of course worshipping a pedophile 10x a day.

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is our memes.
Nobody cared who I was until I put on the MAGA hat.

Read the thread fagit. (Confirmation?)

Also, mudslimes are basically tanned Jews. I've dealt with these cretins my entire life. They lie more than the normal person, they steal, they're pushy as fuck, etc.

stay a terrified virgin cuckboy.

its a fucking bikini you spastic. you dont appreciate olympic level athletes bodies?

It's confirmed - you're the biggest faggot on the entire board right now.

I honestly can't tell if the guy you're replying has autism or is a mudslime. We do have covert mudslimes on this board, afterall.

user…

I do appreciate her body, you'd have to be gay not to. But that doesn't mean she should just share it with everyone. Sex is nice too, but it becomes less valuable when you give it away to anyone and everyone.

World shattering stuff there , user. You completely dismantled my argument.

shes playing beach volleyball in hot ass weather not walking down the street in a miniskirt with with no panties on and tape on her nipples. hopefully young girls see her as an inspiration to get fit. SHES PLAYING BEACH VOLLEYBALL AUTISMO.

OP is most definitely a faggot

That's funny. I'm surprised they actually allow their women to compete at all.

lel

Only Muslims could ruin beach volleyball.

It's like they miss the point on everything.

what does he mean by this?