Holodecks are now real. Who is the first person you recreate to fuck?

Holodecks are now real. Who is the first person you recreate to fuck?

A certain alcohol-fetal syndrommed ass goblin.

Whatever the default setting is

So probably Einstein or Surak

My friend who died.

sasha grey

How much do they cost?

I just want to know what it's like to blitzkrieg a Jew in the ass.

the nigger on the front page of Holla Forums rn

lol why would you spend money on that? dumb fag

What is the likelihood of an malfunction?
The rate we see in the show or would it pass the most basic real life safety standards?

Op didn't mention anything about money.

Orson Welles

I'd choose that girl with big tits whom I wanted to fuck so badly back in elementary school…

I bet holodecks are looked at as an elaborate form of masturbation. A glorified sex toy. That "girl" is just photons and force fields. To answer your question OP, your mom.

Bliss

One more word out of you and you'll go.

Assuming this includes 2D, I assume we can all agree on this one thing. Those who don't can get thrown in the decompression chamber.

I'd do it even if I couldn't skip the fucking.

user…

Top tier waifu taste, user.

I would recreate the characters and not the actresses. Starting by Cameron, not Summer Glau.

What exactly are you implying, sir?

Nigger I'd have a full harem if I had access to such technology

2D/VG:
Greatest Tsundere of all time. She could probably even turn the likes of Genghis Khan into an obedient lapdog sex slave if given the opportunity.
Did somebody say threesome?
ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS
>Edna Krabappel
I want to watch her do that talent show thing where she popped balloons that were covering her naked body, then take her from behind and spunk a huge load over her firm, mature titties.
>Ikra but not fucking Aku, not even explaining this one
Such a MILFY fucking tease I mean holy shit
Some would rather an Asuka, others would rather a Misato. I'd rather a Ritsuko and there's NOTHING YOU COULD DO to change my opinion.
Rouge the Bat
Go ahead, call me a furfag. But there's fewer things I want more in life than to cum deep inside one of the hottest animals in fiction as she squeaks at the top of her lungs like the filthy bat she is.
>Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents
She can be like 9 feet tall and just generally be a bitchy slut as she is in the show. I wouldn't mind if she tied me up like she did with Chip Skylark and had her way.

3DPD:
Handjob while she's fully bimboified like she was in that episode where she lied about Beneke's embezzlements. I want to know how Bryan Cranston felt while shooting the pilot of BB.
You know you would. Doesn't matter if you're 15 or 50. You absolutely would if given the chance.
Titjob. Multiple times if necessary.
Two words: Roller Derby.
I think you all know why. I want to fuck that filthy kikess' loxhole so hard she becomes a lesbian at the end of it, and her husband retroactively feminizes himself as he knows he could never even hope to please her in 10 lifetimes the way I did just then. I also want those whorishly rouged humongous semitic lips violating every inch of my body, from the tips of my toes to my forehead.
>Kristen Stewart (2010) and Jodie Foster (1990)
I want to get cucked by the both of them and masturbate as they lovingly embrace, kiss and eventually grind their sopping wet pussies into each other. All the while this is going on I'm stuffing KStew's sweaty vinegary socks into my mouth and sucking on them. Maybe even clean Jodie's shoes with my tongue as well. I don't know what it is, not normally into shoes but Clarice's pumps at the beginning of SOTL looked so lickable and I'm not sure why.
Never really got people's attractions to her T2 look, she was all slim, skeletal and smoked like a fucking chimney. In the original Terminator though, oh man. Those lips were built for cocksucking.
Mommyplay with Nina at CTU with no-one else around while Chloe acts as the curious friend that molests the two of us every now and then.
>Sarah Silverman (2000)
Just want to shove my face up that glorious ass she constantly flaunts. And because it's a Holodeck, I could probably make it taste like candy if I wanted to.
It was fucking clear that us two were supposed to grow up together in the same neighborhood during the same time period and eventually bone the everloving shit out of each other, except fate so cruelly intervened at the last minute.

That's all I can think of for now.

how did she die

When I read stuff like that I think males are the shittiest humans and deserve feminism. But then I remember the crap women write as fanfics and its just as bad. Humans are fucked up.

she went for a ride with a group of black guys and was never seen again

How was she kill? :^(

Mia Wallace/ prime Urma Thurman. I'd do it so I can cuck Marsellus Wallace. Hell, may as well go the full mile and holodeck him as well so he could watch his trophy wife get railed while he's getting his black hole ravaged by a holo Carl Jenkins/Neil Patrick Harris. Every time NPH would nut, I'd have him place his hand on Rhames' fat ass and say "it's afraid" before going at it again. It'll be fantastic.

So many choices, but probably jane levy or any vs model

I see

Car accident.
She was probably going too fast.

Pandora Peaks.

If her tits are made out of photons, does that make them as real as the rest of her?

Real to me.

Why?

Please don't judge all men off of this degenerate.
Men like him are the male side of the fujoshi coin. What do you call a male fujoshi? That's what he is.

ur mom

lol dumb bitch BTFO'd bu human mortality

Oh, that's easy.

My teachers from elementary school. Also, they're sisters, and one of them is now a futa, and they're in an incestuous relationship, and they're my parents, and they want to have my babies.

Don't judge me.

They aren't real though.

:^)

We are just forcefields as well. We are composed of point particles which can only be witnessed by the effects they exert on electromagnetic and gravitational fields.

Holodecks use the same technology as replicators and transporters so there is some actual matter involved. People can eat and drink stuff made by the Holodeck.

photonmind

top kek

your tastes are perfectly fine lmao

Your mom.

Wall-E get out