I like this movie

i like this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11829
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Liking movies is not allowed on Holla Forums.

Is that a real movie? It looks like a random pic you pulled of pixiv.

Every frame, a pixiv random image.

It made me cry like a little bitch tbh.

Fuck this cliche and fuck this movie, the white, greens, and blues are generic, and the story is over done, it affects you the first time, sure, but after seeing it more than once you realize the creators are just self inserting themselves because they never got over their past crushes and secretly wish that they still might have a chance, like Dante or Doug (the cartoon.) both of which got cucked in the end. This movie is dogshit even by anime standards, I was thinking of bumping just to show everyone how fucking dumb you all are but I'll be nice and save you the embarrassment.

So do I. Seeing it again you pick up on a lot of stuff. Some incredibly well-done scenes. Even the second time around I was affected by the characters and got emotional. Kind of movie to give you a lot to think about after seeing it.

I like this meme

As in the Divine Comedy?

So it's fake chink shit, and no real anikino?

why did you, put a comma there?

Drama pause.

Obviously, it's not like anyone else named Dante is important.

Are you fucking with me right now? I can't think of a piece of media that uses the name Dante other than the Divine Comedy and Devil may Cry.

I think you mean. drama, pause.

>>>/trash/

My point stands.

what's this faggot shit called anyways.

isn't this film a meme on /a/?

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=11829

No, that's Keit-ai. It's a fake movie someone came up with in the past, and then everyone had a psychotic episode and started thinking it actually exists and this movie (Your Name, by Makoto Shinkai) is Keit-ai.