I honestly want to breed this Jew

I honestly want to breed this Jew

What with?

A penguin

That's genius

oh man, she has a beautiful stomach. i would fuck her hard in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation too. i can already see how seductive she looks with her thick hair down and in a mess. Or gripping her thick black hair as she sucks on my dick with her warm jew mouth.
yum
go for it

She is tits up disgusting

Lets face it you would breed with a tree if it had a hole in it.

Shiri Appleby

good looking backside too

Tourist actualy, Im Eesti, and unlike Ireland most of our women are actualy hot.(I do agree that Ireland has a deficiency of hot women)

Huh, I guess flags are useful.

kek

did this murritard really just confuse the irish flag with the mexican?

Just shows how good the American education system is.

God bless Ameryca

Fuck off Turkey.

You too Italy.

histrionic bitch.
you really don't want to end up with that kind of slut.
epic redflag

Lol I dont know her Irl, she was some girl who posted on tumblr a long while back.
She broke up with her bf and he leaked a shit ton of her pics.

Anyway she used to go by the name Danni meow, so if you are interested just look that name up.

Seriosly why the hell are people so keen on breeding with some non-white bloodline.

Lets face it Europeans are the pinnacle of evolution.

Any race mixers should be jailed up and killed.

Were any nudes released though? I remember all the lingerie pictures but I hope there were at least a few nude pics of her out there

she has a very nice snatch. looks like a 5yo

If I ever lose my virginity I would hope it is to a girl who at least looks prepubescent. Because ingrown hairs or a big hairy bush is such a turnoff to all men. Even worse if it is trimmed and all the stubble keeps poking you while you fuck her. God the hell

I need me a girl who looks like she just learned how to walk from the waist down

It doesn't happen often but when it does I just get so envious when I'm out somewhere in public and see a parent changing their daughter out in the open. Wiping her butt. Cleaning her vagina. Because I hate them for having the opportunity to have a free vagina at home that they can touch whenever they feel like it. Prime vagina. Hairless vagina. A vagina with no odor and feels great against your cock

see
All of the Ashkenazis in Israel are literally more European than most white Americans.

Nope, at least I never found any, there was one photoshopped pic tho.

Well then we should Exterminate all Americans too, Europe is the richest area in the entire world, all we have to do is unite and we can purge all you scum from the Earth.

Oh Liz… I need to rewatch this show.

let's move where there are no id and flag
>>>/thenewb/

With a nigger? Breed it.

user delivers

He bought the narrative xD