Which distro should i use?

I've been on the lookout for a nice looking but good distro and it would be great if you give some good recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1X9L9cTQJ48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GENTOO

Gentoo
Solus is nice as well.

Gentoo or Arch if you have experience with Linux
Debian or Mint if you never used Linux in your life

Sabayon, aka Gentoo without the autism

Antergos, of course.

Literally any distro that's tailored towards general use. As long as it isn't Kali or some other pentesting OS, or an OS for firewalls and such, it should work just fine.

Ubuntu and it's variants, Mint

Antergos, Solus, AntiX

Arch, Gentoo, Slackware

Puppy, Porteus, MX Linux

You misspelled Exherbo.

That all depends on the DE/WM, check the install gentoo page for ricing.

It's Gentoo with MORE autism.

How's Manjaro as a productivity distro? As in, studying and getting other shit done without much hassle and with decent stability?

You will use shit distros and operating systems.. and eventually you will be so pissed of one day that you will leave computers forever, or switch to gentoo, if you want freedom. You really dont know computers and power of GNU/Linux without Gentoo. GENTOO OR FUCK OFF.

Antergos which is essentially the same but with less holding things back for testing has been good to me for that.

www.doudoulinux.org

Fedora.

I have the same doubt as
I've been using Linux Mint XFCE for a couple of years and though I've been happy with it, I don't really like the direction it's going to (X apps, among other stuff)

I'd like to try Manjaro XFCE (or even Manjaro Deepin), as I like the idea or rolling releases and the AUR seems quite nice. Is it stable and good enough for a newcomer?

Tiny Core.

Get the opening edition of manjaro

Baspingo

like i would install funtoo just to literally make puns like "i have funtoo with my os", even if it's a bit time-consuming

Please Explain

disregard him and get the i3 edition

The AUR's is Arch's excuse for having empty repos.

Shame on you Holla Forums

You mean Funtoo? Binaries ain't Gentoo.

So if I want to use Qubes OS, and become a 1337 computer wizard, am I limited by the OS in any way?
If I do everything in my power to be untraceable and uncontaminate my profiles and packets n shieeet, will I be on fbi cia bane radar? Defcon 5 to 3?

Disregard him and get the JWM edition
youtu.be/1X9L9cTQJ48

this

TempleOS

Debian: stability
Mint: convenience
Void: minimalism and control
Alpine: security
Subgraph: privacy

What's even the point of distros like Manjaro or Antergos? Why not just install ArchVoid?

AUR is also a security risk. If you can avoid then don't use it.

Fedora is the best if you're going with GNOME3. RPMFusion gives you bigger repos, and soon flatpak will close the rest of the gaps. However, I've tried installing KDE in Fedora and it got glitched out. IDK how to fix that.

Arch or Manjaro is best for KDE. And maybe Suse.

Well, I finally switched from Linux Mint XFCE 17.3 to Manjaro XFCE. Everything working fine so far.