Ask an Anarcho Capitalist anything

Ask an Anarcho Capitalist anything

What makes you think you'll have property in an anarchist system?

At what age did your dad abandon your family

How many McNukes have you launched because someone trespassed and thus violated the NAP?

Are you as funded/organized as Antifa?

Do you have a Soros-esque Sugar Daddy like they do?

Are you Poe?

(checked hitler dubs)

how does it feel to have the worst ideology imaginable? even anarcho commies would function better than you

WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS MAN?
WHO WILL BUILD THE ROADS?
P.S. ur a faget Arkane and Tito turning in their graves

on whos property ?

why?
do you seriously believe that any form of civilization can subsist under anarchy?
are you retarded? i'm gonna answer that one - yes

ITT: dumb niggers falling for weak bait

How would you keep it from devolving into feudalism?

you just got baited

have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What the fuck does that even mean you deluded edgy faggot. Go get a job.

whoah calm down there, little timmy. don't break your internets

actually i have! call 985-655-2500

When roads become privatized, how will people get around without violating the NAP? Travel will be impossible unless you have a plane.

Who says you can't privatize the air too?

Oops, you're right. Even if you have a plane, you run the risk of getting shot down by a SAM, while you are taking a vacation with your family.

And then there is still the problem how it is assigned. How would you know a place is private property without a fence? Would I just be able to claim unfenced places everywhere?
The system, even though it runs on the fundamental concepts our current leaders believe in, and is the logical conclusion of full application of these concepts, is fucking retarded and idealistic.
As if everything can be managed by supply and demand of private individuals.

So did your mom drink a lot when pregnant with you or some shit?

Also, how deep underground does your property go? Maybe you could create an underground tunnel system to be able to travel freely. Sure it would take 3 or 4 generations to complete it, but it would be worth it.

That'd be pretty cool actually, in a fucked up dystopian kind of way.
What the fuck I love ancap now

can i date you?

You misspelled fascist in denial

How does it feel to have your girlfriend and sister sucking Ahmed's dick? Hitler was right

i don't have a gf and i'd gladly join my sister to serve the superior peoples pleasure, i heard they have great gender reassignment in Iran

But who will build the roads?

self depreciating humor won't make your situation any less pathetic or real.

seriously though, what does recognizing "ancaps" as fascists have to do with immigration which i myself oppose?

In case you weren't aware, Fascist is a buzzword nowadays. What do you define as Fascist? Is "Drumpf" a Fascist?

don't even get me started Ludwig

no, i don't consider trump a fascist, just a regular con artist. their leading figures can just be quoted of being very much in favor of fascism.
i don't even give much of a shit, their followers should just be more honest about the character of their ideology.

I don't think your logic is sound. Agreeing with one part of someone's politics does not make you a supporter of that ideology. For example, I agree that the enviroment needs to be protected yet I would never support my green party. On the Dutch Holla Forums threads you often see people who support the PVV but only because it is the closest party to their political views (yet it still far away and is not trusted).

Replace the variables with "fascist", "ancap" and what may have you to suit this scenario, the argument is the same.

roads
fuck you

Why are you so spooked?