Jap destroys whatever claims of attractiveness nigresses have

If you haven't already seen this, you are going to love it.

Honorary aryans strike again
archive.is/RN9M2
archive.is/uzxz5
archive.is/staiZ

tl'dr: niggresses are uglier potential mates even to black men, study based on reactions confirms

on the flip side

old.

very old.

and it pops up every now and then.

whatchu sliding?

just found about it yesterday

ok

Check the second image, whites scored highest. Asians are more sought after on dating sites because a high percent of men on dating sites are autists/weeaboos.

It's because of gorilla features.

The fact that brown is a dirty and muddy color while white is a pure one and also more visible and clear has nothing to do with it? The mental connection you make with certain things also has no effect at all? Our perception of good and bad and attractive and unattractive is affected by whatever experiences our mind associates with that thing.

I mean the idea of dark vs light has very basic psychological connotations. Imagine a door that has nothing but pitch black darkness inside it, and another that has a bright white light bathing the white floor and walls in light. You're much, much more likely to feel comfortable with the white room than the dark one.

That whole article is a hysteric meltdown of triggering, I don't think they were in their right mind when writing it.

women whitening their skin is also part of a few non-white cultures.

It's not a few, it's all of them.

This is how you know that OP is a schemer.

His own graphic suggests otherwise.

m8, it's a quote from the archived link

Finns win again fuckbois.
Enjoy your bitchy whores.

I'd imagine that nigger features play a large part.

Unless someone could explain why nigger males wouldn't be the most attractive based on the hypothesis presented (testosterone = masculine features = attractiveness)?

pffft

abos are uglier

They why do asian women want to look like White to the point of plastic surgeries?

Becouse too much testosterone gives you impulsive nogs.
It has to be a healthy balance. A woman doesn't want to be killed by her own mate.

I imagine black women are hulks becouse even women had fend off superpredators in the jungle. Spoiler for the sensitive ones

So, did he check that the perceived attractiveness of low-testosterone black women is greater than that of high-testosterone ones, and that women of different races with the same testosterone levels are considered equally attractive? Or did he just pull that causality out of his arse?
The latter, it's all in the paper. Fucking sociologists

Still
kek
kekĀ²

So is 4chan down or something? What's with the dogshit threads

Never mind, it turns out that the DailyMail edited the article to fuel an agenda.

Does that mean black men are more attractive than other races?

I wish I could fast forward 20 years to read the SJW articles complaining about neural net privelidge. And how the neural net can only learn from a patriarchial and racist society since that's who built the history it's drawing data from.

I just asked the same question, after a little research it seems as though they're variably rated 2nd over several unreliable studies.

I'd like to know, even if the result is something I wouldn't enjoy reading.

This is one of the studies I found which favours whites of both groups over other races.

The only study which favoured black males was one of 20 people, so I think we can safely dismiss that.

Reported.

combined that with his smug pepe pic, we got a grade-A shitlord on our hands here

Sure, all sliders found about old shit "yesterday"

Dinduettes are an absolute no-no.

Black women rate Asian men positively? What?

Bump and reported for obvious shill.

Well, it's good to know we have it on paper at least.

Advantage over other black women

This is the guy who called Liberalism "evolutionarily novel" and, loosely paraphrasing, "about to get shreked"

Based researcher

"Asian women" are not a single group of people.

This plastic surgery meme comes from South Korea. South Korea is a single country among many. If something is happening there it doesn't mean it's happening in every other Asian country. It's also a fallacy to think that someone is motivated to look white just because plastic surgery makes them or supposedly makes them look more white. It's self-hating whites who keep pushing this idea that Asians are desperate to be white; they are projecting their own self-hatred onto others.

THE NIGRESS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Whites are the most attractive race.
In fact, whites are the only attractive race.

Any attractive individual of a non-white ethnicity always has European facial features. It's impossible to find an attractive negroid with no European facial features, or an attractive chongching with no European facial features. Don't even get me started on jews without European features.

Whites are the beautiful race, and like envious obese goth girls in the anime club writing poetry about stabbing cheerleaders, non-whites hate us even as they desire to be us.

I dont think skin tone has anything to do with it. If you dont believe me take pictures of white women and photoshop the colors until they look dark and take pictures of black women and lighten their skin. The darkened white women are still attractive, the lightened negresses look even more disgusting.

Black women are the least desirable women, Asian men are the least desirable men. Try going on r/hapas on leddit sometime, many of the Asian-looking men there proclaim to "love" black women, simply because they are the only women who actively pursue them (while they call Asian women cunts and cry that white women won't fuck them, kek).

That would be nogs.

This. Don't believe the media bullshit.

Wasn't this already common knowledge? There's a reason black men prefer white women to black women.