Everything you need to know folder

A 55.11 GB folder, full of useful information you may never need. This was a folder in circulation earlier but died out. I just wanted to put this back on the internet.
a.pomf.cat/aeydtv.torrent

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ETYNTKE
uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/
itorrents.org
youtube.com/watch?v=N71b2lhLhPE
itorrents.org/torrent/1C5F09A07ED61D3738B77C64ACEE85A4C60D6652.torrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

heh I already have a bigger one

Thanks for sharing, but to say that it is "full of useful information" is misleading,
and that's just my little area of expertise, who knows how much garbage there is folders such as "Psychology, Psychiatry"

The average person reads 3 books a year, if you read 3 books a week it would've taken you a lifetime to read all of these books. If you haven't read them, don't recommend them. I'd rather have a collection of 16 great books than a collection of 16000 books of irrelevant shit and misinformation.

I remember downloading some ~30GB Holla Forums library either from here or halfchan back in the day, and it turned out to be 90% first-year CS student books with literally nothing of value at all.

You're better off doing a wikipedia siterip than wasting time on these pdf megapacks.

archive.org/details/ETYNTKE

A larger version of this folder.

agree. the gentoomen's library is similarly useless. has 35gb of essentially every tech book written in the last two decades, even though the number of tech books worth reading is few.

Is there a torrent for this?

That's the one, that's the one I downloaded.

i'm glad i'm not the only one who fell for the meme. going through intro to algorithms and the pragmatic programmer.

this is a board-sliding shitpost thread

Gentoomen Library is good. It has a good range of topics and the purchase price of the books if taken as a sum is probably over 6 million US. I recently needed a book on WebGL with Three.js and the Gentooman library had the book! Try as you might, you really can't say anything bad about it unless you are a faggot.

Also try libgen.io for anything that isn't in the library.

Its outdated. Most of the latest books are from 2009.

Isn't that generally going to be the case if you're looking for libre/cheap content?

Somebody upload this to mega or fuckoff

Oh, yea all the good knowledge is from after 2009.

And what exactly in linux is different after 2009?

Doesnt mean libre shit cant be updated.

Shit gets updated. Shit becomes obsolete.

The gentoomen library has a lot more than just linux in it.

Systemd changes everyday.

Thats not that much
The text archive of Wikipedia alone is about 30 GBs and thats just text. You are far from "everything" faggot

Nice one

I really don't think shit has changed in any way, since we started shitting. I could be wrong.

I'm making a torrent right now. What site do I upload the torrent file to?

for the 100gb file btw

The Pirate Bay:
uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/

Torrent Cache:
itorrents.org

Here's some stuff you don't want to know:
youtube.com/watch?v=N71b2lhLhPE

had this folder before, it was shit then probably shittier now

Totally legit

gee what could possibly have changed significantly since 2009??
rust

additionally,

gentooman's library is shitty and outdated. deal with it.

itorrents.org/torrent/1C5F09A07ED61D3738B77C64ACEE85A4C60D6652.torrent

mentioning shit tech that should be un-taught and being ignorant of what already existed in 2009.

yeah, no.

enjoy your unemployment.