The WN movement infested with Jews

Their endgame is difficult to define. Are they trying to infiltrate and undermine us or do they legitimately feel betrayed by their own heritage and want to fight for the righteous side?

Other urls found in this thread:

realjewnews.com/?p=874
throwflame.com
europeanknightsproject.com/ugliest-zionist-women-geller-schlussel-schultz/
carolynyeager.net/jack-sen-giacomo-vallone
carolynyeager.net/what-ive-learned-about-jack-sengupta
weev.livejournal.com/280500.html
twitter.com/rabite/status/310590246523908096
twitter.com/rabite/status/298721466613129216
twitter.com/rabite/status/289394978164203523
8ch.net/n/res/471923.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ9Jul6xJ8
archive.is/aXsz1
archive.is/jUeVX
seductivejewess4.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

playing both sides

Some of them are self-hating kikes who hate the fact they were born kosher. Others are JIDF who pretend to be one of us for either keks or more (((devious))) reasons.

I don't really like Heimbach tbh, but he doesn't look Jewish

His ex-GF Progeria Jewess said he was a kike. He's a "Jew for Jesus".

Fucking hilarious

their ultimate goal is keep the goyim sleeping in all ways until the necessary technology and powers exist, to wipe them out and enslave them, then take over the world as an undisputed power
in short they preparing for the coming of another ((jesus)) or some shit, which believe around 2150 by their rabbit/prophet

listen.

there are probably a lot of kikes who are sick of how kikes are acting and actually want to be on the right side of history.

they are self hating and look white so they jump on that.

you have to weed out the infiltrators from the just.

there is a difference between the genetics and the mindset. are you going to boot out possible genetic kikes but who consider themselves white?

how many generations will it take to wipe out the ashkenazi genes?

i only just found out im full blown jew genetics but ive always considered myself white christian.

what im saying is theres a lot of jews around that dont realize they are jews

Yadda yadda 150 thousand in the SS. Should we trust them? No more than you would trust a business acquaintance. Should we give them power? No. Should they be recognized for helping? On an individual basis, perhaps?

If they advance our goals, so be it. If they cause more harm, then remove bagel. Until then, we keep marching.

Evalion isn't Jewish. Not sure about Sinead, but she's a self-proclaimed mudshark, so essentially just as bad.
And of course BN is Jewish, nothing secret about that. But he's a self-hating Jew, so he's not that bad in my book. Don't know enough about 3rd pic to comment on him.

What do you think, user?

sage

Are you new here? Why are you sliding with a stupid thread? You've never heard of Controlled opposition? Yes you have. So you're just being an annoying e-celeb fag

Its important to differentiate between controlled opposition Jews who are trying to co-opt us to genuine "self-hating" Jews who are trying to help us. (They do exist)

Sauce?

Divide and conquer. The basic jewish tactic.

I don't think Chaimbach is a jew, just a faggot

noone cares d&c faggot

Evalion has a Roman nose. Ugly, sure, but not Jewish-looking. More Mediterranean.
Heimbach is a fed, but probably not Jewish.
Sinead is a trailer trash coalburner so she might as well be Jewish with how kike-controlled she is.
Weev seems legit.

Because she called out the rampant faggotry on the largely-kosher aut-right?

Fuck off kike. Evalion is the most obvious shill out of the bunch and Holla Forums look like fools. Weev and Heimbach I'm not to sure about I think Heimbach dated a Jewess though. Sinead will say some decent things but then she pushes feminist crap and shit, honestly Brother Nathanael may be the only non-shill in the bunch.

made Holla Forums*

Because she said mean things about jews in videos that went viral?

Give it a rest kike.

Ok, now what did she doe that makes her an "obvious shill"?

Her videos were all solid.

By infiltrate you mean create?
Dunno why would jews create Whitsis?

THERE
ARE
NO
GOOD
JEWS

Is there any proof that anybody in these pictures is jewish, or is this more JIDF shitposting every person with a little bit of fame who isn't a hardcore leftist is "secretly a jew?"

Didn't know heimbach was a Jew. Thought I saw interviews of him in his house where the kike camera man zoomed in on a copy of mein kampf on his bookshelf. He also talked a lot about the south and made it sound like was southern.

Lol, I study futures markets and I have a big ole kike nose. Looking Jewish isn't everything. Buy wheat in 2 weeks.

He's not. He is a former Zionist who fucked a kikess with progeria though.

What about Moldbug and Unamusement Park?

I'm pretty sure she never proclaimed to be a mudshark, it's just that we found the pictures.

it's not fucking complicated, they want clicks

Brother Nathanael is based as fuck.

The Holodomor narrative is about as believable as the Holocaust. And Lenin was not a Jew.

Whenever there is a battle, the jews divide themselves and take both sides, that whomever wins the jews survive.
The kikes know the race war is coming.

kek
Yes she's one ugly woman.

Dude you are massive fucking retard. Lose your fucking virginity already.

Being wary of those who lead you in dark times is mandatory. It doesn't mean we don't or didn't recommend her channel

What proof do you have that woman on the second pic is a Jew or a crackwhore for that matter? Or Heimbach, he does look like a mongrel, but I wouln't say he's jewish, the same goes for Evalion.

The only kike I see here is in the first pic, a slimey jew who thinks he can hide behind cuckstianity. Sage for disinfo in the OP.

Just look at Azov. The aim of all of these (((neo-wn movements))) is to absorb the dumb purple pilled goyim and harvest data. They are doing what the (((Bolsheviks))) did to the Russian goy Freemasons, they gather up those who are outraged, make them believe that they are going to cause (((change for the better))), and then the kikes purge them.

If it is an (((international wn movement))) be suspect, anyone with a brain would form alliances within the community, not join some huge faceless group (that they don't know personally) that is potentially crawling with hook noses. (((People))) like Weev and goyim like Hal Turner are controlled opposition/informants. Only gullible morons form alliances with people they don't know.

Dont be so fucking naive. There is no such thing as "self hating jew".
There are just jews with different tasks and agenda.

Sage for knowing nothing about Brother Nathanael.

The only good Jew was Kubrick and they killed him. Don't trust any of them, don't let them inside your head.

No. Every fucking jew on this world knows exactly, he is "chosenite".
You are naive or just CTR kike.
In both cases, gtfo.

Her nose is.

Evalion needs to kill herself. Sinead too. Heimbach just needs to shut the fuck up.

I have no opinion on Weev.

Because he said mean things about faggots and got banned from NPI?

He is preaching, Jew is only a religious thing. So every Jew can become white, if he became christian or something. BN agenda is, jews are not a race, but religion, whith is false.
Jews are not just a race. They are different species. Neanderthal/Negro/Caucasian hybrid specie.
BN is toxic, because he speaks 90% of truth. Many naive WN beleive and trust him. But he is just a Jewish shill with agenda…

Racial Traits Of The Jews
realjewnews.com/?p=874

Wut?
GTFO shill. And learn some history. Lenin was a Jew. Had Jewish parents, wife, spoke Jewish…
What is with Holla Forums today? Those shills are like some fucking hornets today…

It's time to make the kikes suffer and die. We bought a flamethrower user and second hand a year ago.

throwflame.com

Uses will be a big nose kike meeting, clinton and black lives matter rallies. The niggers will then have a BLACK lives don't matter after we finish.

Heil Hitler

O yea? That is all??
Where is fucking semitic J1/J2 Neandertalic haplogroup? All of the Jewish genetic diseases? Why can I tell if person is Jewish just from hearing his nasal voice?
Fuq you, schisophrenic kike BN. Not all WN are stupid to beleive to yours agenda.

you are wrong. all jews are bad. they simply dont belong into western culture

The jews always play both sides , Obviously there's is a difference between jews being jew and actual controllled opposition with an end goal. At the end it doesnt matter even the useful idiots must be purged

They try to control the narrative, how many of those Jewish "White Nationalists" are speaking the truth about race? Most of them just concentrate on Marxist sociological nonsense and hope that there's enough shock and awe in what they're saying to rake people in.

No it is not.
Let's enter the Jewish mind
Ugliness
Injustice
Shame
Death
Betrayal
Monopoly
Equality
Depression
Slavery
Lies
Slander
Chaos
Ideology
Lawlessness or Algorithm
Neglect
Exception
Defiled
Impure
"Target acquired"

Forgot one very important one.
Superficiality

This.

This paranoia is why the Ironmarch/Stormfront crowd has made no progress in 50 years.

The gay, jewish, fed infested alt right is getting one of ours into the most powerful office in the world while you attack people on your own side over petty bullshit. I think you're actually insecure that we did in 2 years what you couldn't do in more than 50. White nationalism is a secret club you take pride in being a TRVE member of. You don't actually care about getting results.

Results matter. Nothing else. Advance (not simply advocate) pro-white causes or stfu.

No John, YOU are the anti-white.

Yeah, sell all of your principles for efficiency.

Watch his videos, he often talks about the superiority complex of Jews and how it is completely founded on race alone, not whether or not a man practices Judaism.
How can Nathanael's agenda be to push the idea that Jews are not a race? Can you actually give me frequent examples of him saying this?
All he does is expose Jewish crimes and Jewish involvement in all the horrible shit happening in the world.

Yup. This is one of the main reasons kikes hate Christianity.

That you Paul Ryan?

Like I said, this isn't a war for you. It's a secret club for the TRVE initiates only and how DARE those outsiders try to take part. Your entire mindset is ineffective.

You're the type who meets a nice black person and is "reformed" and becomes an "anti-hate activist" because you were never in it for the right reasons.

It's important to have an unflinching anchor in any movement, but we deserve far better than you misguided paranoid failures.

I'm not WN, although I do believe in European biological superiority.

A populist , "one of us" . Trump may be a populist and preach isolationism, but he is more close to a paleo conservative line than nationalism let alone ethnic nationalism .

Trump is good because he helped shift the overton window Not because he is the savior of America, you alt-right fuckers are controlled opposition for the real cause and only hinder us.

All of you "alt-righters" know jackshit about politics or any relevant knowledge, What a bunch of illertarte faggots that only repeat their glorious e-celebs opinions over and over again could ever accomplish, If you think Trump success or the shift in the overton window was thanks to the alt-right then you are fucking delusional.

You're clearly of middling intelligence. What makes you worthy of purging anyone or deciding the alt right is a hindrance? You won't have an answer because you're a faggot who doesn't actually care.

You're a nerd and nationalism is the "fandom" you sperg out over. Gamergate did more to advance white self preservation than 20 years of insular WN communication online.

Don't you think the European people deserve better? Get serious. Shed the bullshit and become a pragmatist. Make something of yourself and stop shitting on people who are pushing discourse in the right direction.

You argue like a woman.

He does look part Mexican though.

Whites are the only ones who will fight to preserve racial identity – which is something the Jew desires for themselves.
Their endgame is their own self-preservation.

Oh look its Natt.

I'm half jew. Dad's side. German jew, the kind who served in the Kriegsmarine and wehrmacht, not like the foreign Jews who pushed degeneracy and preyed on a devalued currency.

My agenda? Fuck the talmudistic globalists. End white genocide aka anti-german genocide as most white americans are of german descent. Build a fucking wall. Mass deportations. Silence the luegenpresse.

TALMUDIC FILTH

You seem like a good halfbreed, you can stay

this, brother nathaniel is a very interesting case.

don't forget (((sam hyde))) got a nose job to hide his jewishness.

lol

Sinead may be a vegan feminist potato nigger but I think she is sincere.

And her eyes, and her general facial shape.

Pic related.

She mentioned she is of polish descent and she sure looks like it.

She and BlondeintheBelyoftheBeast types prob have some redpilled goy giving them material. Then they learn the stuff and like the new e-celeb status. What is so wrong with that?

What is the point of trying to divine if someone is racially jewish anyway?

The only hope that we have is to stay on imageboards because they're the only place that (((they))) can't infiltrate.

Where do you think you are?

If they want to help us then they should work on THEIR front (the jewish one), not on ours.

gotta kill 'em all just to be sure. there's too much at stake to be careless.

Oh yea imagine BN trying to convince the followers of Moloch that Jesus is the Way.

Would be a time better spent, yes. Unless there are no decent kikes, then there's no reason to differentiate and just get rid of all.

I mean if all powerful jews wanted to infiltrate a qt in our midst they could use a shiksa. Why use a jewess?

Their game is to make jewish power open and formal and accepted so that the jews in government can coordinate more openly to genocide us.

They are not generally coordinated enough to do that.

Yes, they are badly coordinated, that that is how that make all policies for Western Countries today.

This weakness of yours will not go un-exploited.

They are racially subversive. The "QT" Jewess you fap to has been playing you. It doesn't need any more coordination than a random Jew ripping you off on the street corner.

What is your point fag? Be paranoid?

Nice emotionally loaded language you're using there, sport.

Caution is healthy and in the position we're in necessary.

Be the opposite of paranoid.

If you see a feral nog, you know he might get violent or stupid. He doens't need to phone Dindu Headquarters to get marching orders for his chimpout.

Likewise, with the merchants. They lie and rip people off, and manipulate the emotions of others. They don't need marching orders in order to do this, they just do it naturally, as an innate behavior. That is why it's valuable to be able to spot one.

The most jewish thing ITT is the way you argue in circles.

Always assume a jew is trying to undermine, infiltrate and subvert, as that is the case every single time you think otherwise.

How am I arguing in circles? I made 3 posts, feel free to point it out.

It is important to be accurate in our assesment of the enemy's capability:

The jew is immune to criticism through his control of the media. Nobody can openly organize against the jew.

The jew can practice ethnic nepotism with impunity, demoting goyim and promoting jews

The jew knows the general interests of his people, and works on an individual basis for those

Small cabals of jews organize, but the threat of antisemitism prevents larger public coalitions

The jew hates on a visceral level everything of beauty and strength, and is motivated to destroy these even more than he is motivated to conspire for his own people

The jews in government no doubt do some level of organization among themselves, but again, this coalition is only so powerful, and only so big. It controls far more than it should, and has the majority of power, but is not fully open or secure in that power.

The jew is thus *not* all-powerful. he does not have a vast secret army of shabbos goyim that he can send to infiltrate the white nationalist movement.

The jews involved in WN, like Richard Spencer's rabbi, sinead, evalion, that guy who did the Holla Forums edits, weev, etc are fucked in the head, but they are still jews, so even as they lash out against and struggle with their own identity on one level, they also know that the more the general public is made to accept jewish rule by associating resistance to it with cranks like weev, the more the jews in government and media are able to openly coordinate for their interests.

For example, when we attacked them with the (((echo))), they wore it proudly, and used it as an opportunity to speak openly about jewish interests, call themselves out as jews, and make the cucked goyim more comfortable with open jewish masters.

This is also why they run shit like j-dar, and why they obsessively insert accurate information about jewish heritage into wikipedia, and so on. They know it desensitizes the goyim. They push cuckold and race-mixing imagery for the same reason.

Although my claims must be suspect by default, i will say the self-hating jew is real.
Treat us according to our actions, on an individual basis.
Jewish lineage is matrilineal. This is why Trumps situation with his daughter shouldn't matter.
It is also why you should use extra caution around the female jew, because her children will always be jews no matter how friendly.

The solution to this is to kill any and all jews. Alt-Right = Alt-Kike. You gotta go hardcore or go home.

Three bad goys and a renegade Jew, not a bad bunch.

The only Jews infesting the movement are OP and his shill pals.

Yes, I know, take your meds.

Get involved and help the forces of light over at

TradYouth.org
TradWorker.org

Given this, it is then important to hone our strategy. It is important to make the mainstream white-interests movement absolutely jew-free, so that they cannot insert their subversive retardation, but also positive and compelling, so that when a bunch of howling kikes in power like John Liebowitz try to tell us that we don't own our own country, and that they do, and then we stand up and call them out on this, it is them that correctly come across as the evil and crazy party, and the mainstream goyim sides with his more radical brothers instead of his smug masters.

It is important, as always, to focus on truth and good. These are our weapons against the jew. These concepts are alien to his metaphysics, and kryptonite to his soul. You will notice that the jews in the "movement" are also the most willing to lie and distort and compromise on absolute goodness. This is not a coincidence.

TL;DR: Do not fear the jew, but exclude him with extreme prejudice, and stay strong on the principles of truth and goodness, which are alien to him.

I know a half-jew who is red-pilled on the JQ, hates his jewish half, and tries to compensate as best he can.

Even so, he still can't fully control his kikery.

It's unfortunate because he's someone I'd otherwise say would be worthy.

With apparently friendly jews, we should ally with them, and allow them to help, but never rely on them or trust them put them in a position of influence. They will always use it to subvert, as it is their nature.

It is hard, because many half-jews are very talented and dedicated, but as you say, they eventually can't control themselves, so we must be harsh in our standards. We will not win by quantity. For every seemingly allied jew, there is a reliably allied goy.

See

A kike is and will always be a kike.

All you Evalion faggots claim her videos went viral. Care to show me archives with the millions of views on her videos? Do they even exist?

Millions? Probably high hundreds of thousands, but she got banned pretty quick.

Weev seems legit?

Based on what? His drug possession and fraud charges just disappeared within a year because that normally happens, right? Appellate court overturn slam-dunk convictions on creeps like Weev every day without a backroom deal, right? His story is that he was being harassed by the man "cuz I wuz so fuggin red pilled!" And he didn't roll over like Sabu or Adrian Lamo? It's just a coincidence that he volunteers to take a critical role and have admin access at great personal expense on TRS and TDS (maybe others).

Nevermind the fact that the whole legal situation existed in the first place because he's a fucking thief. The guy steals from people whom have never wronged him personally (random AT&T customers), and yet 90% of pol completely trusts him.

Can you think of one thief you know in 3D that you trust personally? That you would trust with information that could end your emploment or get you V&? No? Why is Andrew (((Auernheimer))) an exception?

OPs list seems dirty because they are dirty. There are a lot of folks out there putting out real information, but they get bubbled out by Google or other data chokepoints. If you aren't Kosher, you aren't an e-celeb. Period.

C'est thread la sont toujours hilarant…une gang de losers qui chie sur les kikes parce qu'ils sont intelligent et organiser…pas juste des betes sauvages comme les Aryens ou les chiens Arabes…

really not surprised

What are alternative/dark net site lists to circumvent the jew censoring?

This platform is very flawed and would be far too easy to subvert.

Sharia law and Jewry would be protected rights, and the state could enforce strict pro life laws in any communities where they want to increase "diversity", as long as they presented it as the community's choice.

The government will not interfere with women and children being raped, murdered, tortured to death, drained of their blood, etc in Synagogues and Mosques.
Anyone group that wants to launder any amount of money for any reason may do so legally as long as they call themselves a "church".

kek

It's a shame because the rest is actually pretty based. The religious however aspects are too emotional and irrational. Who ever wrote it obviously feels Christianity is threatened, but that doesn't excuse short-sighted decisions that our (((enemies))) would benefit from most.

Yes, it is quite common for state charges to be abandoned when they bring a federal case they think is more solid. FYI, 7 people total lived in my house in Arkansas and those drugs were planted by feds in a common area in an effort to simply get a charge to hold me on. They didn't intend to prosecute, they just didn't want me free to skip the country. On the day I went to trial they pushed federal charges and declined to further pursue a false case against me.

I do not have a critical role at TRS. I don't have access to their stuff right now and never touched anything like the box the forum is on, because the forum is nodebb and I don't know javascript. That's why it 504's all the time: I am not supporting it.

I started helping Daily Stormer only after they had critical failures and had no other person capable of scaling their site and keeping it up. I did not jump to volunteer here. I did it because I'd rather have see the site up than not. It is hardly "great personal expense" that I subject myself to. I wrote Anglin some nice configs. I already know how to scale most of the software they run very well, being ops for much larger trafficked sites that run on the same stack. I basically did a few regular expressions on config files I already wrote previously.

I got data from a public webserver and informed a journalist about the manner in which that data could be abused to put people at risk so they could mitigate that risk that they were exposed to. Getting (non-financial) data from public sources and giving it to a journalist for verification with analysis is not thievery, you lying fucking kike.

nothing to do with being a canadian jewish camwhore.

She aired all of her dirty laundry on the Alcholocaust as well. She's just a slut, she has no ideology, she was doing it to impress boys. The end. The same is true of any girl who has not yet had babby in marriage, and even then, they should only be involved in a capacity that involves snacks.

"self-hating jew" is a meme pushed by their comedians and slimes that try to insert themselves into the movement.

The only Jew I can respect and enjoy company of is the one that doesn't exist.

Actually "self-hating jew" started as a meme to try and discredit the great Bobby Fischer (who was a mischling not a jew.) They used to the term "self-hating" to suggest he was not rational and, thus, could be ignored as a lunatic. It's a jewish smear term more than anything.

heimbach is the funnies thing ever tbh

You claimed to not be jewish in an interview, but claimed (correctly) to have jewish ancestry in another interview. Why?

The person you're responding to was clearly wrong about the AT&T thing, I know how that went down and so does anyone with a brain.

The drug charges thing could be true, I've heard of other cases where evidence was planted for reasons other than getting a charge on that evidence.

What I don't understand is how you went to prison all anti-nazi and came out of prison a kike-hating national socialist, and you just happened to get out of prison two years early. Yes the charges were bullshit from the start, but that's exactly the kind of shit the FBI pulls to get informants.

Well as far as we know, all/most religions start out as a secret society, where they practice in private until it expands, or doesnt. A lot of the guys on here say the Jews are the ones that created religion to profit from the divide of religion and become the middlemen. Just like satanism is currently, looked down apon, although unlikely it has the potential to become a mainstream religion, but for now it's practiced in secret between elites. I still consider myself Christian, although I know it originated as a secret society used for the devise and split of Rome. And yes, just read the scripture, they prayed in secret, and it was quite the secret society, until it became a tool to help control its followers thoughts and beliefs. A man beyond all other men and goverment. Once you realize this, history becomes so much clearer.

Show us your photoshopped or temporary Woodcut Swastika "tattoo" Weevil.

How swole are you now? Last time your name was mentioned, and like Beutalguice, you appeared - you sprayed some water on a gray sweatshirt and said you were lifting - like fucking Fletch.

What's you take on Jim running this site now?

Should we leave? To where?

report for slide e-celebs thread

reminder that they always wear a metaphorical mask

You're getting to just about SRS-tier levels of non-arguments here.

By the way I know Molyneux is a mischling, just posting a meme.

polite sage for double post

I don't know what websites or other spheres they are supposed to loom large in but I only know them from people posting about them on pol, they don't seem like the "leaders" of Whites to me.

Pathetic d&c attempt. A jew will always bring up that they're jewish, so you'd know if your parents were kikes or mischlings.

A lot of them like "Sinead McCarthy" used to be more popular before outing themselves, shilling overtly, or sperging out and self-destructing.

Alors, youpin ? Tu avoues enfin être anti-blanc ?

This what I get searching her name.

europeanknightsproject.com/ugliest-zionist-women-geller-schlussel-schultz/

That's not self destructing, that's compromised from the beginning and used for jew genda.

That's run by a street-shitter who's probably a fed.

carolynyeager.net/jack-sen-giacomo-vallone
carolynyeager.net/what-ive-learned-about-jack-sengupta

here's a blog post of mine from 2008, years before I ever saw feds, naming the jew:
weev.livejournal.com/280500.html

the post i made before that is where i declared myself a fascist in public. this was 2008.

here's me before I went to prison, naming the jew on twitter:
twitter.com/rabite/status/310590246523908096
twitter.com/rabite/status/298721466613129216
twitter.com/rabite/status/289394978164203523

please, when was I anti-nazi? i have always named the jew, in public.

Fair enough. I was basing that of an old memory of an ED article describing your harassment of some WNs. I have a very good memory but it was a long time ago and ED isn't exactly coherent or reliable. Maybe that was just thoughtless trolling, and people do change their politics as they get older. I used to have a very different understanding of WWII and immigration.

Keep up the good work you faggot kike, the printer thing was hilarious.

Aside from infiltration, there's bound to be at least a couple of jews loyal to the movement. However, they should not be trusted. The jews' inherent collective mental illness, created through centuries of inbreeding, will always be detrimental to our race. If they don't betray you, their children certainly will.
That is why they should AT LEAST be completely isolated from the rest of the world.

It is the zionist creed to Lead evert revolution against them.
This is why ww2 played out like it did, it made jews above scrutiny and have them their own nation.

All self hating jews are infiltraitors, this might not be the real truth, or the truth you want to heart, but it is the imperativet truth

He's a jew
Not a jew. He thought white people were the real jews in his evangelical christian phase.
I don't know if she's a jew, but she's fucking insane
No idea
Same as Sinead. Also confirmed degenerate camwhore.

weev is not our enemy nor a jew

STFU faggots. No one is asking to sleep on your rollout for a few days. Every one someone else redpills' is one less we have to RWDS while you lay around on your fat ass in a bean bag chair eating Cheetohs and fapping to midget porn.

I have maybe 1/16 jewish blood (ancestry can't change it), anyways my ancestors are here in Central Europe for centuries in the exact same region. I'm Christian, all sacraments, sometimes go to Church, believe in God.

I'm a nationalist, patriot. I see the WN as someone who is an ally in stopping islamisation and taking back Europe.

It is necessary that we join forces now.

I am not however a WP supremacist and after we achieve our goal, we should go our separate ways.

Va apprendre à parler et à écrire correctement le français avant de l'ouvrir ;)

I was instrumental in wrecking Hal Turner.

BECAUSE HE WAS A FUCKING FED INFORMANT

Sinead is so fucking ugly. Holy shit.

Evalion looks like she smells bad.

Fixed it for you.

this

lots of jews aren't among the jewish elite and despite their racial tendencies, are unaware of the jewluminati depopulation agendas

the "average" jew will be an ally in the war on islam, which the jews sure started but has grown beyond their control

Jews are only 2 and a part of the 12 tribes of Israel, we were separated as punishment for turning from God, but it will not always be so.

I have green eyes and blonde hair, but am Jewish on both sides of my family (my middle brother is a dark haired schlomo looking stereotype though) , speaking from personal experience the various orc nations do not distinguish between Jews and whites.

They prophets also told us in the latter days when Israel was reestablished that the nations will rise against us and attempt to wipe us out, which is exactly the trajectory both whites and Jews are on in regards to the browner races.

Many whites are descendants of the other sons of Jacob and are brother tribes to Jews, deal with it.

Soon.

Fuck off faggot. You aren't white, and you will be killed in the day if the rope.

Retard detected.

Just breed Jews out with niggers. Problem solved.

Evalion isn't a jew. If you dump the jew, you become a gentile. Cultural identity is all that matters. Mostly.

Some girls with a beaknose are cute. It's common in the Baltic countries. Evalion is cute no matter what her lineage is, and she is pure, distilled anti-semitism. She is OK by me.

Yes goy aren't these nice jewish girls pretty? Don't worry you children wont be genetically jewish much less be regarded as so by talmudic law!

Cultural identity is all that matters goy. hand rubbing intensifies

The world won't last that long.

The jews have almost destroyed the world with China, which is the slave central to produce tech gadgets for the jews.

Under JWO, all goyim will be like Chinese and have suicide nets outside their workplaces, and jews will be the only one to get fancy smartphones and gadgets.

But just China alone, due to the mass production, has contaminated the earth probably beyond repair.

If they get their way, they will rule a sick wasteland, and no amount of technology can give them quality of life in a desolate and barren world like that.

It's this shill again

Jew, and openly admitting it. Not trying to mislead or infiltrate. Totally sincere in his opposition to the Christ-rejecting Jews, although he is part of an apostate form of Christianity that is very much like Judaism. He even dresses like a Pharisee. I don't get why he can't see the irony. He is pretty wacky but he has good points at times. Not a shill, just weird.

Not a Jew. Irish. Just ugly as fuck. Really looks like a post-op trannie. But like Nathanael, totally sincere. Just mixed up. Believes in fairy tale Norse gods, flat earth, and giant silicon trees. What will she come up with next? Reality is a hologram?
Despite these things, she occasionally does good work- songs, voiceovers.

Lot of question marks on this one. He claims he isn't a Jew- he claims that he simply said he was because of Christian identity. However, some Jews have had his last name and his mother once talked in a leaked email about her rabbi.
One major problem with weev is that he incites to violence. He recently released a new flyer talking about killing children. This is not what we want in the movement, and sounds like something an infiltrator would say.
Also, he says he is a Francoist. What kind of degenerate rejects National Socialism and promotes Francisco Franco who secretly helped the Allies?

Not a Jew. Like Sinead, just ugly as fuck. If I was him, I wouldn't make myself the face of White nationalism. Ugh, he looks like genetic garbage. Nigger-helmet-hair and riddled with blemishes. Also really mixed up ideologically. Probably has delusions of grandeur. He sees his Trad Workers Party as the new National Socialist party. He'll probably end up in prison one day.

I really don't think she's a Jew. Her videos are all solid and she seems sincere.
Although the porn video is a problem. Does anybody know if that's really her?

There are no good jews

The body and location don't match. I'd say it's about as real as the holocaust.

Fuck off kike. Jew is a genetic disease, and the problem will.not be solved until all Jews have been wiped from existence.

What happened at Azov?

"Listen, Goy…" Stopped reading there.

These.

Highly undeserved trips. Go fuck yourself.

Wat?

Bro Nathanael seems legit. I don't know about those bitches and chubby beard face.

I don't trust Juden but if you side with us, I don't have much of a problem but don't raise your children as Jews. I see jews as a cult like scientology but with some common ancestry.the main problem is the anti-european mindset since jews are atleast half euro genetically..

I think only the first 2 are jews

She's totally a Jewess. Check out OP's pic (the nose) and

Let's hone your Jewdar a bit.

Droopy eyelids, common to Jews (see Rodney Dangerfield, )

Grayish pallor, common to Jews (see Zuckerberg, the Rothschilds, that guy who played Borat, etc)

The nose, obviously.

And finally, lower lip larger than the upper lip, a very common and almost foolproof Jew trait.

Add to that list, the ability to hoodwink the goyim, since you all got played

GUIZE, TAYLOR IS A JEW

It's not about the size, it is whether it is drooping or not.

Evalion doesn't have a drooping lower lip. Her lower lip isn't even larger than the upper. Not to say she doesn't have some jewish ancestry, but she doesn't fit that part of the description.

If she is a Jew I don't want to be white anymore

There is money to be made telling people what they want to hear. Jews love easy money.

I see he was alerted of this again. Cohencidence? As much as I dislike the misuse of Occam's razor to shut down inquiry and dissent I tend to apply it to Weev. Whether he is a Jew, or controlled opposition, or informant etc. is irrelevant. He is a destructive force for us. All we have is his word. Even when asked about blog posts where he denied ever having any "anti-semetic" ideology (and where he insinuated that he was obviously Jewish) he has a ready-made explanation. His association with Pierre Omidyar is also strange. Look into Omidyar and his backing of Ukrainian "neo-nazis" and then think about Weev again. Some pieces fall into place. Occam's razor: Jew or controlled opposition or informant (alphabet agency). I will feel bad if that's not the case. But, feelings aren't everything.
Who cares? Irrelevant
Tough one. Fed, maybe. or delusions of grandeur.
Irrelevant.

Daily Stormer has gone full Jew.

8ch.net/n/res/471923.html

Lenin was 100% Jewish and those commie Jew bastards killed 66 million Whites.

Given the existence of KolNidre, what kind of dumb fuck would ever trust a Kike like you?

youtube.com/watch?v=0TZ9Jul6xJ8

The porn ISN'T her, but her crying/slapping herself is real.
There's (probably CP) nudes of her out there somewhere because her ex boyfriend Mikey leaked them.

See:

test

First two were taken by me in her jew spotting video, I believe.

I don't know who any of them are, but the 2 on the right look different (non-Jew), as you say.

Maybe off-topic, but what's your opinion of Varg?

Matt Heimbach isn't a kike, he's just an untrustworthy shithead who needs to have the TWP stolen from him and be sent back to obscurity.

where is the video of herself crying and slapping herself?

What did he do?

He doesn't take care of his personal appearance, nor does he have charisma. His only good traits are his intelligence and determination.

Said mean things about fudgepackers.

OK yeah, he's fat but how does that make him untrustworthy?

Some people said he's a fed, I really don't have info on that. About the fat thing, as I said before he's intelligent, fat (moderately overweight) people tend to be smarter but lazy. You can't have a lazy leader leading the movement.

Her name is Veronica (((Rothman))) btw

Except that Heimbach is not lazy. He's led or orchestrated scores of demonstrations in the last three years or so.

That Jew looks like Moe from the 3 Jew Stooges.

Looks legit to me. Every WN should join up.

Most of us haven't done shit to garner any real attention. At the very most, you're the vaguest blip on the outer periphery of a minor cyber crime unit. Maybe you've done some 'cyberstalking' or made shit veiled threats or the like. Maybe you've viewed certain material you shouldn't have without sufficient protective measures on your rig (not CP, but intelligence leaks and that sort of thing). Whatever.

The reality is that as one small ripple among many, you probably haven't made enough of a splash to really register on anyone's radar. You'll know if you have. For casual shit posters, there isn't much need to have three VPNs, six proxies which they switch regularly, and an instant kill switch.

Hiding among the crowd is the best defense you have. Try to stay 'anonymous' as best you can. Blend in.

That's the whole point dude. We're to use him just as he tries to use us. None of us are claiming he's the savior. You're not telling any of us anything new. The 'alt-right' is supposed to be the broad coalition of the modern far right. Think of it in the same way of the coalition that brought the NSDAP to power. They didn't come to power in monolithic form, or as a single, pure ideology. The party itself didn't have a single mind, and to get their hold on the state as they did, they had to form a coalition with other parties. That is the 'alt-right.' Quibble with the language of it if you like, call it something else if you like, but I don't think the alt-right is supposed to be about transsexuals in swastika and Confederate battle flag adorned fur suits.

I get this vibe anytime I visit weev's Twitter page

What a fucking tryhard. Holy shit….

I'll take some jew that hates jews over the faggots that have infested WN
I know its not a total you must chose one or the other but focus on the richard spencers then the ovens can be turned on

Why do these aut-right types always bring up Collin to attack Anglin, when he has the sexual appetite of the average alt-righter. Give him a change of clothes and he could be the keynote speaker of any AmRen or NPI event.

how convenient.

There is a growing interest in the US and above all Israel in funding and influencing the far right movement in Europe, the identitarian movement being the most obvious example. They would try to use that like a Wahhabi group to provoke civil war in Europe. I think that the battle for the minds of the European nationalists has already begun. Here we’re not talking simply about stupid patsy racist youths, but very old, very serious American-Israeli experts. Not stupid, not young, and not European – with their agenda. 

They have plans to manipulate this sector as well as pro-family and Christian groups, as well as social groups that will react to the fall of the middle class – they have a second agenda to deal with this. A contingency –plan - We’ll call it ‘Plan B’ – America’s hidden agenda for Europe. A civil war is part of this. They have plans to control, localize, manipulate, fix, start and stop activity…and reap the benefits. It would be controlled chaos – something like in Iraq, Syria, Libya or Yemen. They also have some goal to direct all of this chaos towards. I think we should start to hunt for the pieces of these plans because they inevitably exist. There are so many signs – in the Front National, with what’s going on in Greece, what’s going on with Jobbik – we always see some American hand in every far right movement. On the liberal side, the American connection is self-evident, but with the opposition, the US influence is unseen. 

who?

Pretty obvious if you ask me.

Is Spencer a confirmed faggot though? The only evidence I've seen is that poorly worded quote about implicit white identity.

Not confirmed, but it couldn't be any more obvious.

Take a look at how some media outlets described Spencer in their coverage of Milo's "Twinks for Trump" party which he attended.

archive.is/aXsz1

archive.is/jUeVX

Wasn't the author of le silence de heidegger, the book disproving the holocaust, a french jew?

Jews aren't always bad, believe it or not. Needles in a haystack.

Something really needs to be done about this faggot.

Are these Evalion?

These book clubs seem shady as fuck. It sounds like Anglin is trying to expose the entire readership of the Daily Stormer, so that the Feds can find out where all the people are. "Here, tell everyone exactly where you live in the comments…no one reads them but us Nazis."

Also, did anyone read the DS article today where the Jew Joel Stein is writing a Time article about the "alt-right"? He specifically mentions Milo AND Weev. Interesting that these are the only two "white nationalist leaders" the Jew chose. Coincidence? Or are they both the same?

Anglin is also suspicious because he keeps using the term "alt-right," which was invented by a Jew and popularized by the homo Spencer.

Agreed. Why anybody here finds Evalion attractive is beyond me.

Kikes in wolves clothing.

they believe their messiah will come only after the christian people (Edom) is destroyed

i lean that way even though my phone affair is a jewess
seductivejewess4.net/
my grounding is that people are irrational, as scott adams teaches
so you cant trust anyone and you should always trust someone's genetic and cultural background more than whatever he believes or claims to believe at a point in time

tldr "self hating jews" will turn on you, just a matter of time or dissimulation

also they believe to be from another dimension
well i'll take their word for it

if they want to be included into humankind, well they can. Leave the tribe. Make goy babies. Raise them to marry more goyim. Drop your shit. Otherwize, I'm sorry but i'm smelling something…

jews are all satanist subhuman shit, same as mudslimes. gas them all and be done with it so we can rebuild the world as the glorious 4th reich. niggers will be our workslaves, they are bred for that anyway.

What are you then?

The only way we can ensure a future free of Jewish influence and subversive nation wrecking is by taking out every last one. It is in their nature to destroy what others create. Do not fall into the cucked trap of letting your white empathy be your downfall. Do you honestly believe the "good Jews" would turn a blind eye to their relatives and friends being taken out? Do you seriously believe they would not feel the hunger pangs of revenge and bloodlust, like we do now?

Law 15 of the 48 Laws of Power: Crush Your Enemy Totally.

One ember left alight can grow into another fire.

The world will only know peace when they are gone.

Every. Last. One.

If I could help the world in purging them, I would.

In fact, if things bode well in the future… I will.

OP is a jew too.