Romanians thrash mudslime barbershop in...Luton

britishasiansuk.com/romanian-gang-storms-barber-shop-with-baseball-bats-leaving-one-man-with-serious-injuries/

the mudslimes argued that the easterneurobros shouldn't drink outside the barbershop. the easterneurobros disagreed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MTI7h
turksegids.nl/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India#Untouchable_outcastes_and_the_varna_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEW VLAD TEPEŠ SOON

There's serious tension between the scrap metal enthusiasts and the curryboys round my parts too.

Vlad the Imbiber

speaking of muslim businesses,

is it even possible to convince people to boycott kebabs? they're just too delicious

WOW MULTICULTURALISM IS GREAT GUYS

I LOVE FOOD, ETHNIC VIOLENCE, AND RAPE GANGS

THIS OPINION MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU

Sometimes gypsies do the right thing purely by accident.

archive.is/MTI7h

Don't forget to archive, OP.

I see you're not doing your part.

Mandru de fratii mei.

Kebab, gyros - It's all the same greasy meat made by even more greasy semi-niggers.

Lived in Luton for 3 years when I was at university. It's probably the worst place I have ever been to, this is pretty tame for Luton tbh.

The muslim suggested something reasonable peacefully and the subhuman slavs attacked his private property. Whose side are we on again?

gypsies m8, not slavs.

The side of the British people.

Turkish/Ottoman Barbers should be outlawed. The horrific chemical stench of their cheap shaving creams is an assault on one's senses.

Is that fucking starship troopers?

When will this meme die?

Unless I'm not understanding you and the vandalists were roma.

Then try to do that directly through activism instead of encouraging gopniks to go around damaging shit.

I've written to my local council lad, not much else I can do

If they are afraid they will go home, that is the proper way to deal with third worlders. Fear is the only thing they understand look at how their countries run best. It's especially necessary when they are being given free loans to open businesses in your country by the traitorous government.

The vandalists were almost certainly Roma and it's sad to see Holla Forums siding with them over business owners (race aside). "Proper" Romanians tend to be hard-working, ambitious and red-pilled as fuck.

This same shit is happening in my area - groups of 30-40 gypsies getting pissed in the street, harassing women, raking through the bins and generally shitting the place up. I honestly believe that if there is racial violence in the UK in the next few years it will be sparked by an incident like this between Paki shopkeepers and the Roma horde

Importing a predator species to displace another will not solve anything, if I can use the analogy.

Not where I live.

t. Romanian

"Slavic" is only a language group, the Romanian language is a part of the romance branch and they have a good bit of latinic DNA according to an old haplogroup map I saw a few weeks ago

C U C K

How do you think they meet girls to groom? Where do you think they do it? Where do they run the brothels out of? They use business like these. Businesses that only hire foreigners shouldn't even be legal.

Hwhite supremacists everybody

I stay away from kebab shops.
Any non hWhite owned shop is ignored by me.
The turks have made it easy by having many of their companies listed.
Behold, a website only for turkish companies who operate in NL.
turksegids.nl/

I'm not cheering Roma or travellers or anything. I'm saying if you want results you must emulate them if you ever want paki behavior to change. Stop making the country so damn hospitable and giving foreigners the benefit of the doubt always. Most treat Pakis better than their own family.

Yes.

they taste disgusting you shitskin.

hello shill

i do.

the only takeaway food is made in native owned business by native hands.

*food i eat

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

probably the re-enactment of a siege of belgrade or two.

if you want sandnigger food that bad just make it yourself. it's greasy fucking meat not fucking duck confit.

Kys

It happened in our main city that more than a dozen people were hospitalized with Syphilis at the same time, in the same area. Some of them were virgins even. It turns out that the connection was a kebab place between the people. The owner put a little "extra" something on the meat.

Don't ever eat food made by people you can't trust.

Probably the worst President

Gyros can be any meat,kebab cannot be pork.

Take that mudshits.

Actually there are a lot of kebab places in bulgaria that sell pork, since many of the mudslimes there are basically non-practicing.

Something I've gathered about Eastern Europeans is that they're more prone to violence when their identity is threatened. It's beautiful really, even though they lack the wealth of the western nations. Is it just the fallout from the commie bloc?

BASED GYPSIES

We have converted said kebab. But normally it is haram.

Unsurprising, this is how regular Romanians reacted when it they found out a refugee center was going to be build in their town.

It's spelled
ȚEPEȘ

Both sides should be removed.

Muslims wipe their assholes with their bare hand, then make you kebab.

Spotted the moderate centrist cuck.

Get the fuck off this board.

Is that Wyatt Mann?

Ive never had a kebab.

Grow up, pussy.

Why are there not baconshops?

Jews and Mudslides both hate pork, no?

So make shops selling delicious bacon to defeat the invader kebab.

FTFY lolberg cuckold

Good news, muslims gets beaten.

Bad news, foreigners did the job that Brits should be doing.

Elaborate please, and do you have any source?

that wasnt cucumber yoghurt drizzle.

I don't care about his well being or if he is a nice guy I delight in his misery. Yes I am a hwhite supremacist

That's just what he told the press and police.
You know he and some of his client came out spouting bullshit about sharia law. He even said Romanians "fled" and came back.
Now why would the scary scary Romanians flee unless they came at them with a group.
This needs to happen every time one of these shits spouts about sharia law.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

Romanians are Romans, literally fucking Romans. Their forts got pinched off from Rome proper by invading Avar hordes, and the Romans had to fend for themselves.

Later the South Slavs BTFO the Avars, Justinian rewarded them for it with some land. The previously pinched off Romans interbred with the Slavs and Saxon traders, later took the Christian Orthodox religion to become modern day Romanians.

They aren't literally Slavs, but they are a heavily Sslavicized Roman people.

Are the Untouchables Caste from India.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India#Untouchable_outcastes_and_the_varna_system
They escaped India in a massive wave of wagon refugees when some higher case in India wanted to genocide them.

They have nothing to do with Romania.

The Indian migrants called themselves Roma because they wanted Romes protection. Their real name is Tsigani, from the Greek for Untouchable, referencing their caste. In Europe they've become scroungers and criminals and are mostly hated, although some groups of people like and accept them.

Most of that is bullshit.

Try harder, bitch.

Solid 7/10 explanation. Noroc.

A quick glance in a full length mirror would suffice.

The Roman legions which set up their forts in Transylvania were by that time not pure Romans, but a mash of multicultural mercs from all over the empire. Actually look at the details of the Dacian wars and realise that it was a battle to the death between all of the legions and auxiliaries from the Roman empire vs a coalition of Thracian tribes held together by Dacian heraldry.

TRĂIASCA ROMÂNIA
does anyone have the Vlad Țepeș/Moonman picture?

Fucking muslims bastard probably actually did do it.

They did, it was proven.

We don't call them savages for the fun of it.

Well a vast amount the 'Indian' takeway/restaurants in the UK are actually run by pakis and other muslim types. But they know less people would buy from them if they knew so they brand themselves as Indian. Just check, loads of them are 'halal' and if you look closer the owner is always a mohamed or such. They have their cousins, nephews, brothers, sons etc coming from pakistan or fuck knows where to work for 3 months here and there. Some of these people had a pathological hatred of non-muslims. Would you trust the food that comes from them?

I meant have, not had.

You're all ugly mongrel scum just like Serbs. Balkanoids like you are just what German woman/Turk male offspring in Germany look like.

It's spelled Szatmár.
Szatmár
Give it back

Is that why Wallachia had Cuman rulers?

Source?

oh boy can't wait to take sides here

Explain?

Romans in general weren't pure Romans by that time, if you want to get technical. Their practice of incorporating other nations is the main reason they expanded so fast, it's kind of nitpicky to make a No-True-Scotsman fallacy here.

Britain and Russia had (and have) German rulers.

What is this supposed to prove?

They never leave once here user.

I really hope that there aren't any Holla Forumsack's that would ever give business to a halal establishment?

You can read up on the trial online, there was sufficient evidence but it was thrown out due to Police not following procedure (which they never do when it comes to Muslims raping white children as they are under very VERY strict orders to facilitate it).

assblasted magyar detected

Maybe you ain't that enlightened fam.
Maybe, considering the high degree of genetic homogeneity in Europe, some of the wildly different national outcomes in Europe can be explained by the benefits that short sighted Globalism, of importing more riches and intellectuals than could be grown from your own people.
Maybe, now that the offspring of your imports and the obligations of your trade contracts have matured into a growing alien horde in your lands and the justification to bring in more, and in the violence and miscegenation they bring, you are reaping the whirlwind.
Maybe organic development, being slow and steady and not selling your racial integrity, is in fact better than destroying your nation's immune system for foreign particles, both good and bad, to be admitted.
Maybe cultural rituals to ward off evil aren't quite so silly as compared to political decrees to invite evil in.

Goodbye, New Western Roman Empire.

MUH PEE ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You know how unbiased you news source is by whether it reports both sides of the story.

I always thought Romanian culture nurtured a healthy mistrust of the Jews

WE

Get a souvlaki instead. Superior Greek food.

Both need to get the fuck out, but these Romanians are deserving of the gas.

We need to teach people to be more tolerant by importing more kebabs :^)

:^)

greek food is high tier lunch food

I love me some olives and lamb and fresh tomatoes.

smart as always the dunecoons

There is no such thing as a Peaceful Muslim go back to fucking correct the record. Your doing a shit job.

Were they Romanians or gypsies?

I have always liked Romanians but drinking in public outside of a shop you don't own sounds like gypsy behavior

But, in any case, Muslims getting beaten is never a bad thing

No one actually does that.
If as a child I would have ever tried hanging garlic rope any place else than the shed where it was supposed to be stored (alongside the onion rope) I would get my ass beat for wasting garlic.

If you find beef on the menu of an 'Indian' restaurant, it's pakis, don't order food from there.

Enjoy your dog meat mixed with shit.

I really wish to see women in burkas receive the Romanian treatment as seen in pic related.

Soon they will hang up pork to ward off muslims

Yeah but that would probably set their bombs off

Dine n' dash

Trips confirm bacon.

Oh. Fuck.

Has anyone tried doing this? Like literally waving bacon at muzzies or hanging it outside one's shop?

Rest easy, Draculafag. I was just being a smart-ass. I know you guys don't do that much anymore.

THEN LEAVE, FAGGOTS

Some drivers in Europe were hanging slabs of pork off their trucks so sandjews couldn't hop on and ride them across borders.

A 5 in Romania is considered a 9 in the US. Romanian women are very sexually adventurous.
Romanian people don't put up with political correctness or anyone telling them what they can and can't do since Ceaucesku.

I love Romanians.

I hate whenever Romania is mentioned on Holla Forums since the threads always get slided by gypo discussion. What doesn't help is that Anglo publications never mention the ethnicity, only the nationality of people

One doesn't stand between a Eastern European and alcohol.
Stupid sandiggers brought it on themselves

Gypos don't have the pressure to conform
They are the scum of Europe and are free to drive out the invaders. If the rest of Europe could throw off the jewish guilt they could drive the mudslimes themselves

THE FIRE RAISES

The poor man's taco. Why have kebab when you can get tacos

It's most likely centuries of being caught between warring empires, the commie bloc just being the latest iteration.

Obviously the average Romanian isn't gonna quote Evola and talk about gassing jews ever second sentence, but I'd say they are not even close to be as cucked as say, the average western euro