Poll: Clinton Leads Trump by 10

Poll: Clinton Leads Trump by 10

By Louis Nelson | 08/09/16 06:51 AM EDT

Hillary Clinton’s lead over Donald Trump has grown to double-digits in yet another poll.

The former secretary of state holds a 10-point advantage, 51 percent to 41 percent, over the Manhattan billionaire in a new NBC News/Survey Monkey Poll. Clinton’s lead over Trump among poll respondents is up two points relative to a week ago and up nine points since the end of the Democratic National Convention.

The poll, one of many that shows Clinton with a substantial lead, shows that Trump appears to have put himself in a hole with voters in the wake of his campaign’s worst week yet. The real estate mogul spent much of last week dealing with the fallout of his criticism of the Gold Star parents of a fallen Muslim soldier and of his initial refusal to endorse prominent Republican lawmakers Paul Ryan, John McCain and Kelly Ayotte. Under intense scrutiny, Trump eventually endorsed all three but not until the week of negative headlines had seemingly taken its toll.

Trump’s rough week appears to have set him back even with some groups that make up his core constituency. He trails Clinton by four points, 48 percent to 44 percent, among voters without a college education, a group that supported Trump by as many as nine points at the beginning of July. The reality TV star’s lead among white evangelicals remains high at percent, but is still down sharply from 60 percent a month ago.

The former secretary of state is also closing the lead Trump holds among men. Over the past month, Clinton has managed to whittle down Trump’s advantage with male respondents to five points, a significant dip from his 16-point lead he held two weeks ago. With women respondents, Clinton’s lead has grown to 24 points, 10 points better than last week’s poll.

The NBC News/Survey Monkey poll was conducted online nationwide from Aug. 1 to Aug. 7, contacting 11,480 adults who said they are registered to vote. The poll’s margin of error is plus-or-minus 1.2 percentage points.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
archive.is/5JFs2
politico.com/staff/louis-nelson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top kek. You're an idiot for bothering with these polls at this point.

uh huh

Data where?

It's a psyop, OP. Anti-Trump pollsters are manipulating the set of people that they poll.

You are just as bad as OP for bumping you fucking kike

How can people be so retarded to believe polls? These things are made to influence undecided voters and never reflect reality.

Fuck off schlomo

Kill yourself you spamming faggot.

The problem here is that they admitted to fucking with the polls so we know these ones are skewed. Mostly because they know that Trump likes to use polls to bully his opponents. Of course they're ignoring the fact that he can do more than use polls.

We need more pics like that but with a higher resolution.

They are obviously trying to slide the CTR stuff, shills don't know that stickies exist

I got a fuck off for supporting Trump
cries little tears
watch the fucking video assholes

Fuck off Schlomo

Stop bumping the thread.

It's over guys, Trump is going to lose. Reality is about to kick in.

Filtered.

Still mad that the old commie kikes lost Holla Forums?

TÖTEN DIE LÜGENPRESSE

This board deserves to drown in Bui's shitposting. Here's hoping he hits here.

It's amazing the sheer spite and lack of respect the media has for ordinary people.

And here I thought this was supposed to be a political discussion board not a bunch of raging retarded teens that demand what they want and only what they want to be seen and discussed .
Ergo is why I posted a good refutation in the form of a video and a couple of pictures as well.

aaa605 I think thou dost protest too much

learn how to sage:

8ch.net/faq.html

What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

Let me guess: you're from reddit?

Source? I hadn't heard of that one.

POLLING WORKS!

IT'S ALL RIGGED!

Gas yourselves, Trumpniggers.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Hello, CTR.

That car sales stats at the end was disturbing.

remember sage goes in every field

It's not as if a plausible reason was given for the drop. If a bartender released a video of Trump at a fundraiser saying he lied about the wall and he was up against Bernie/Warren, I don't think anybody would be doubting the polls.

Here, he was talking about the Reuters polling specifically, where it seems they took anyone who said they wouldn't/didn't know who to vote for, and put them down as being Clinton voters, though he mentions the media more broadly.

archive.is/5JFs2

You know they haven't been even remotely close to correct even once this election season right?

You really suck at shitposting.

Why are Trumpniggers incapable of doing even basic research? Hillary Clinton has been winning 90% of the polls against Donald Trump FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR.

your script only lets you say "trumpkins" and "trumpderps", you're not getting paid for posts that have "nigger" in them.

nigger.

And then after the leaks and seizures, she takes a commanding lead. Why are you incapable of basic common sense?

Stay stupid, Trump shabbos goy.

You're a delusional cultist. Grow up.

Name calling instead of refuting will only convince your weak, silent wife.

reeeeeeeee

Psst…op…yeah you…yeah you the dopey looking one…yeah I got a secret for you…it'll change your life…

POLLS ARE RIGGED FAGGOTS.
EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Forgot to sage.

This is the way I view the election 2 years ago there was a media consensus that was being pushed that there were only 2 candidates jebe and the lizard queen. Jebe got 3 delegates and btfo so they now have to push the lizard queen. They are quite desperate which can plainly be shown in many different ways. A thread like this gives everyone a chance to show just how the media is corrupt and serves an agenda that is not in our favor. I am not going to sage anything I am merely going to refute what the article implies.

I am glad to see one user took the time to watch the video I posted that shows what a real independent poll actually finds.

Daily reminder that "Trumpniggers" is a Renegade meme..that shitty group that consists of Sinead the Coalburning Kike and her gay cuck boyfriend

At this point, who cares what the polls say? I'm gonna vote Trump and that's gonna be it.

:^)

Why do they even write articles about polls?

ITT

Assblasted Trump faggots.

Thank you for correcting the record.

This is what Trumpfaggots actually believe.

Renegaids is just 10 tards living on welfare who shitpost all day. They're all here too because it's the only place that can't ban them.

Keep burning that coal, sinead.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Fake poll. Nobody's actually going to her rallies.

I can smell your desperation :^)

I was never the biggest into dotr, but I'm starting to really look forward to watching justice.

Wew Renegayde Broadcasting is in the house!

You know you guys should try to earn some money from Correct The Record. If you're doing this for free you're more pathetic than I thought.

Nice link, OP, you faggot.

BTW, found a pic of the "Author"

politico.com/staff/louis-nelson