Hey Holla Forums, going shopping for some new shirts...

Hey Holla Forums, going shopping for some new shirts. Thought I'd show you what I was considering and get your honest opinion.

Note: I already dress like this regularly. I'm in my early 30's, in good shape, fairly handsome, seeing several girls and generally well-liked within my community, and I don't really care whether or not you think wearing this *type* of shirt is good or not, so responses saying they're all shit will be discarded. Give specific reasons specific ones are shit, or I'll just dismiss what you're saying. Anyway, if you have serious criticisms on designs or whatever, that I want to hear. I posted a specific shirt I was having second thoughts about on Holla Forums last night, and they talked me right out of it.

A couple notes on the redbubble ones: I'll zoom in on ones you have questions about, these are just thumbnails of the basic designs. The color and fit can be changed. Also a few of them "my staple food is cock" are intended as gifts for my girlfriend.

all of them

Get a shirt with a picture of AJ that says "THE GAY COMMUNITY"

These look like the shirts they wear on The Big Bang Theory.

But I'm not a member.

Really? I wouldn't know, I don't watch the show.

That's it for the moment.

i dont get most of the references but just based on how they look my favs from each set are

maybe we don't exist
a big friend of mine
neverending fight
saucer crest

I like Chopper, Necronomicon and the Oddowrld one.

Or:
Disgusting. Unless you exclusively have solid coloured t-shirts in your wardrobe then you are a normalfag.

I am a gigantic faggot

Rape my ass

Maybe we don't exist is a quote the character Vivi says in FF9, they're a magically created race of artificial soldiers. He was created through a different process though. Gradually they start gaining sentience, and he's pondering the question of how they prove they're alive, how they prove they exist and aren't just mechanical puppets.

A big friend of mine references Chopper from One Piece who normally takes a fairly small, cutesy appearance but through medical experimentation can transform into a large monster.

Neverending Fight references the Neverending Story, Saucer Crest references a theme park location in Final Fantasy 7.

Which Oddworld one?

how old are you?

I'll post some specific images of some of the ones I'm more interested in.

Four more after this.

Last four for now.

I hate BBT, I'm okay with Zelda but I'm not *that* into it and I don't in general wear scarves, and especially not that one. I'd never wear that sort of hat, I only ever wear baseball hats and even then only if it's sunny out. I don't totally hate the tardis case, but I dropped DW a couple seasons ago, already have a phone case, and I'm not even certain if that would fit my phone.

I'm just gonna reply earnestly and take your sentiments at face value. :^)

Bump.