What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Someone's doing the cucking

Wow, she got their number. Fucking cuckchanners BTFO.

I want to rape her and make her raise my child

That's fair, to be honest.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAY!!

I need to take a long hard look at myself.

how bout you take a long, hard look at this *PLOP*

Fritzl?

Australians are cray-cray

At least it ain't us

Oh shit, she knows. Should I stop posting in jenny threads? I don't want to ruin my chances with her, unlike most losers here, I actually have enough money and a moderate amount of internet fame and I'm very likely to end up with her.

4chan is mainstream now, like 70% of their users are fucking mobilefags.

Jenny doesn't want anything to do with Holla Forums Holla Forums. This is what cemented her as the Queen of it.

Savage. Cuckchan will never recover.

Half the time it feels like everyone there is a bot. Getting replies that barely make sense and aren't even related to what you posted. It reminds of talking to one of those online A.I.s, like Cleverbot or something.

i kek'd user.

it's been mainstream for nearly a decade.

She is not fooling anyone.

Pic related

Considering 4chan's current state, I forward a motion for changing our >>>/reddit/ meme to >>>/4chan/ , as they are one and the same.

I forward a motion that you kill yourself.

I don't know but it sounds right.

cuckchan BTFO!

cuckchanner spotted
feel free to check out some of our more deluxe boards over at
>>>/homo/
>>>/4chon/
>>>/reddit/
along with
>>>/gaschamber/
and
>>>/suicide/

4chan is just redditors with a bit of edge now.

Just look at /soc/!!

I mean, she's technically not wrong. The only ones here who respond that way are leftypol and crossposter

>it aint me starts playing

she means channers are crybaby whining little bitches who can't handle the bantz

Anal should be cheaper than PiV.

how do you figure?

Money shot should be cheaper than swallowing too

Once a girl's asshole is broken in, its less of a bother than the vagina. Most whores rather take it on the ass.

yet they still charge more for anal

really makes you think

Projecting.
She got butthurt but tries to turn it around and come out as a winner.

Because anal is in demand

This, most likely.

Im hard now.

Yes!!!

The shittier part is that because threads move as fast as they do there because of how many more posters there are, by the time you read through a few posts and try making a thoughtful post yourself, the thread is then dead.

So you pretty much only ever get short bullshit responses as the nature of 4chan's increased population makes it impossible for reasonable discussion to take place.

Send it to her along with the nigger dick and cum shops and make it clear that you are from 8ch, it would be pretty funny to make her think that these cancerous spammers are obsessive weirdos (they are).

If you do this make it seem like you are a sick fuck who genuinely wants her to fuck niggers rather than just a funny troll.

yeah…. an- and we don't want that…

On second thought, she might like it.

You might like it, the aim is for her to be repulsed/creeped out by you faggots (>Implying she isn't already). Hopefully you'll move on to a new less cancerous obsession to spam us with then.

this would only make me harder user.

can you change the "black dick" to just say "dick"

also shes looking killer here
blue eyes, big lower lip.

Who even is this? I've never heard of her.

Please make this happen

A fake queen promoted by disneycucks from reddit.

It's true tho. This board is full of Disney shills.

All of those points are true, we all know who the real queen is. Your astroturfing isn't going to change that.

She says it like it's not something that's been known since at least 2012. It has been cancer longer than most people on this site have been adults.

Fuck off, Dr. Strange sucked.

I'm not the Camren poster she is just the only woman posted here regularly who doesn't belong in the trash.

Yeah she belongs on the pyre the fucking mutant bitch.

She's objectively beautiful, having a unique facial structure doesn't make somebody ugly. She's better than any of the other trashfu's who are posted here.

I thought she was kind of funny looking when I first saw her, her eyes are pretty far apart. But after seeing her everyday on Holla Forums I actually think she looks pretty good. It's just the fish eyes.

Camren a cute. I hope she wasn't molested in pedowood.

Jesus fucking christ you could fit a basketball between those eyes

She's one of the cutest ayylmaos around

pretty qt, right?

She's still a cute. It's not a "normal" look but that's not nnecessarily a bad thing, she's better looking than the average women by far.

Another episode of retarded out of touch faggots think they are witty and insightful! My favorite show!

Your waifu shits in a bag.