Mod appreciation GENERAL

Why are the mods so great, especially Dysnomia? They don't respond to all reports but they let us say what we want here and that's very good. We love you, Holla Forums mods!

The ID's and flags are a nice touch, too!

t. Modding Community

I'm not a mod, FAGGOT. I just appreciate everything they've done for us. If I was a mod I'd punish you right now.

Why are you upset, user?

When, O Dysnomia, do you mean to cease abusing our patience? How long is that madness of yours still to mock us? When is there to be an end of that unbridled audacity of yours, swaggering about as it does now? Do not the nightly user guards placed on the ban pages — do not the user watches posted throughout the boards — does not the alarm of the anons in general, and the union of all good men — does not the precaution taken of assembling the people at >>>/sudo/ in this most defensible place — do not the looks and countenances of this venerable body here present, have any effect upon you? Do you not feel that your plans are detected? Do you not see that your conspiracy is already arrested and rendered powerless by the knowledge which every one here possesses of it? What is there that you did last night, what the night before — where is it that you were — who was there that you summoned to meet you — what design was there which was adopted by you, with which you think that any one of us is unacquainted?

Shame on the age and on its principles! The admins are aware of these things; CodemonkeyZ sees them; and yet this man lives. Lives! aye, he comes even into the board. He takes a part in the public deliberations; he is watching and marking down and checking off for ban every individual among us. And we, gallant men that we are, think that we are doing our duty to Holla Forums if we keep out of the way of his frenzied attacks.

You ought, O Dysnomia, long ago to have been led to execution by command of Codemonkey. That destruction which you have been long plotting against us ought to have already fallen on your own head.

What? Did not that most illustrious man, Freddit "Quadratic Sine Function" Breddit, the Hotwheels Maximus, in his capacity of a private administrator, put to death AcidMan, though but slightly undermining the constitution? And shall we, who are the anons, tolerate Dysnomia, openly desirous to destroy the whole world with fire and slaughter? For I pass over older instances, such as how Jim "The Pinoy Pigfucker" Watkins with his own hand slew Joshua "The Autistic Kiwi" Moon when plotting a revolution in the image board. There was — there was once such virtue in this Chinese cartoon forum, that brave men would repress mischievous anons with severer chastisement than the most bitter enemy. For we have a resolution of the Anonymoose, a formidable and authoritative decree against you, O Dysnomia; the wisdom of Holla Forums is not at fault, nor the dignity of this senatorial board. We, we alone, — I say it openly, — we, the anons, are waiting in our duty.

Because mods were better under Hot Wheels

Fuck off Torfag. Go back to your .onion site.

Tor is for plebs
No one who knows anything about security would bother with it

You might as well be a Torfag since you're hiding like a coward. Go back to your .onion site, the mods deserve recognition faggot.

Gee, it sure is /kennedi/ around here

t. someone that knows nothing about security

Not hiding my country faggot. 8ch doesn't pinpoint my IP

REMOVE ID'S AND FLAGS

The admins once passed a decree that Codemonkey, the gook cuck, should take care that Holla Forums suffered no injury. Not one night elapsed. There was put to death, on some mere suspicion of disaffection, the board owner of >>>/magali/, a man whose family had borne the most unblemished reputation for many generations. There was slain TruthSeeker, a man of consular rank, and all his wife's children. By a like decree of the admins the safety of Holla Forums was entrusted to Jim "Yogapig" Watkins and Ron "The Haskell Faggot" Watkins, the owners. Did not the vengeance of Holla Forums, did not execution overtake Nicolle, a disgusting tripfag, and Mark, the jat Jew from >>>Holla Forums, without the delay of one single day? But we, for these twenty days have been allowing the edge of the anons's authority to grow blunt, as it were. For we are in possession of a similar decree of the anons, but we keep it locked up in its parchment — buried, I may say, in the sheath; and according to this decree you ought, O Dysnomia, to be put to death this instant. You live, — and you live, not to lay aside, but to persist in your audacity.

I wish, O conscript fathers, to be merciful; I wish not to appear negligent amid such danger to the state; but I do now accuse myself of remissness and culpable inactivity. A camp is pitched in Endchan, at the entrance of Freech, in hostility to Holla Forums; the number of the enemy increases every day; and yet the general of that camp, the leader of those enemies, we see within the walls — yes, and even in >>>Holla Forums, — planning every day some internal injury to Holla Forums. If, O Dysnomia, I should now order you to be arrested, to be put to death, I should, I suppose, have to fear lest all good men should say that I had acted tardily, rather than that any one should affirm that I acted cruelly. But yet this, which ought to have been done long since, I have good reason for not doing as yet; I will put you to death, then, when there shall be not one person possible to be found so wicked, so abandoned, so like yourself, as not to allow that it has been rightly done. As long as one person exists who can dare to defend you, yet shall live; but you shall live as you do now, surrounded by my many and trusty guards, so that you shall not be able to stir one finger against Holla Forums: many eyes and ears shall still observe and watch you, as they have hitherto done, though you shall not perceive them.

You're using a hidden service, FAGGOT. You are using some method to hide your identity from others, go kill yourself.

Nah, I'm really not. Not even hiding behind a proxy. That's my other pc lol

… is this what Dysnomia made the anons into? Into self-identifying faggots who think they are on Reddit? Next thing you'll want to link the posts with Facebook and share them on Twitter.

Yes you are, fuck off Torfag go to some .onion site and jack off to some fucked up shit you faggot. Fucking Torfag trying to ruin my thread. You belong on the deep web not here. The glorious mods won't let you use this as a stopping point to unload your shit anymore.

Holy shit, another Torfag. Dysnomia is the worst nightmare of you deep web fags who used this place for years as a place to stop by on the clearnet and dump illegal shit here and then you'd get other deep web fags to give you their illegal shit before you packed up and ran back to the deep web. You have to go back.

All I hear is a bunch of whining.
Jesus Christ is this what hatespeech laws are doing to Canada?

Yes

Next OP will be posting Justin Trudeau Appreciation threads

Why do Torfags think they have the right to come in here and shit up yet another thread after everything they've done to this site? You are making fun of Canada yet you're such cowards you won't even reveal yourselves. Fuck off you have to ruin EVERYTHING. There is an entire world in the deep web just waiting for you, go have fun there faggots.

Are you off your meds, OP?

No
He's just a faggot

Exactly.

Post rare Trudeaus!

I'll just leave this here

I should have figured you British are traitors and disgusting cucks. Fucking Torfags are such scum. First they ruin this site now they disrupt a thread paying tribute to the mods. Go back to your fucking .onion sites Torcucks, Dysnomia will ban you all hundreds of times over if he has to. Oh and go get raped by Muslims more you limey British traitor faggot.

Maybe if he ever checks the reports.
But lets not hold our breaths