Does anybody have the edit of this cartoon?

So olympic Muslim just post this cartoon on her twitter and I know we made an edit of it but I can't find it. If anybody has it that it would be great.
twitter.com/IbtihajMuhammad/status/539188338432180224

Other urls found in this thread:

louellashop.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Peril
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With a Jew head?

(checked)

I fucking hate these sanctimonious sand niggers so goddamn much.

I fucking hate this comic

The hypocrisy of a Muslim woman complaining about white privilege and slavery when they're the ones who raided Africa for slaves and killed them, which the white man was kind enough to not do, and in fact are responsible for the end of the slave trade, no thanks to Arabs, who would bring it back in a heartbeat if they could. And they already are, though they're trying to pretend it's not slavery that's building the Qatar World Cup stadiums or pointless buildings in dubai.

There's literally a perfect Holla Forums edit to respond with. Basically the White person explains all the ways Whites helped him and then the Black person just calls him a cracker

Wtf I hate whites now #FckH8

Learn English.
It's from 30 Nov 2014.

The shitskin cunt has a website :)

louellashop.com

We would love to help. Please email our customer service department [email protected]/* */ or use this contact form. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We will respond to inquiries in a timely fashion.
For wholesale inquiries please email [email protected]/* */
PO Box 1227
Maplewood NJ 07040 USA

Brazil brought in more african slaves than any other country on the planet and on top of that forces their poor to live in self regulated favelas that are dirty and crime rampant.

Every athlete, every sponsor and every guest is legitimizing brazil putting tourism capital above the well being of its people.

You don't see athletes protesting rio, or the fact that they had the most slaves.

wut?

Reason doesn't work with these people. Only the sword.

Why the fuck is she here to begin with?

Is she a 2nd generation migrant Muslim? She acts pretty shitty like a spoiled brat like the Orlando shooter. If first generation, also shitty. They are sandniggers either way

here

She's that olympic piece of shit ain't she.

Noice.

she does realize that it was white people that freed blacks right? Does she not know about the civil war, reconstruction and civil rights movement? Does she really think niggers got tired of whitey and released themselves?

DANK-ISH AS FUCK
but clean up the font and formatting so it looks like an actual tweet and you will graduate to full dank

You guys think we can meme this cunt into a Holocaust Revisionist?

Give her the ole' Ben Garrison?

That would be hilarious.

kek

Oh hey that reminds me.

Todays the day we dropped fat man on Nagasaki.

this is how they contributed to americas rise, by being dindus, getting jailed then sent for hard labor.

Good work, brother.

This is the woman that CNN was saying should hold the US flag instead of Michael Phelps.

Maybe if some fucking Japs hadn't help and hidden a Japanese pilot after Pearl Harbor they could have avoided that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

here you go

'concise' my arse

what? They live their on their own will. And why the fuck would we care about them when we barely have any national identity?

It should be a white climbing on blacks irish and chinese. Then the Irish and Chinese pull themselves up while the nigger bitches for hundreds of years.

Fucking lost it.

Everytime a nigger mentions how "the white are making sure we can't sucess" I just mention the chinks. Nowadays are more asian doctors than white doctors (by total population) and same for universities degrees. USA had three wars with asian people: japan, korea and vietnam, and during a long time they have been treated even worse than niggers. A lot were put to build the railroads like slaves, they were sent to camps, and there were a lot of segregation just like with niggers. Nobody ever gave them any help, yet they managed to reach for the top and stay together with whites.

How the fuck are asians not killing people like niggers? Because they are not fucking monkeys, that's why.

Bruh

That's interesting
When were the Asians as poor as nigs?

In the 19th century upwards. A lot came from wars like the Taiping Rebellion or the Opium Wars and just like europeans they heard about the gold rush and the "land of opportunities". Of course some other more wealthy people also came, but in general they were treated like shit and most of them were put to build the railroads or work in the mines.

You can even check wikipedia if you wanna know more en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Chinese_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Peril

I know wikipedia is not the most fiable of sites but it will give you an idea for when it started. Their story is as fucked up or more than the nigs, with the difference that they never went mass raping or killing people (other than mafia issues, just like italians at the end of the day)

You're killing me Holla Forums. I gotta go make one now

yes

(Tripped)

Fantastic

checkd

RRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!