Hillary Camp Challenging Trump in 3 Debates

archive.is/Ta1Td

gazette.com/clinton-accepts-debate-invitations-dares-trump-to-join-her/article/1582253

>The Commission on Presidential Debates has announced three debates scheduled for Sept. 26 at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y., Oct. 9 at Washington University in St. Louis and Oct. 19 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. One vice presidential debate has also been announced for Oct. 4 at Longwood University in Farmville, Va.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_debates
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/592698043629215746
archive.is/hutme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TFW that first debate comes around.

Dems are shitting themselves knowing the Shildebeast is going to get fucking rekt. She cannot handle the bantz - and the Trump is bantz incarnate. She'll be standing up on stage frothing at the mouth and spasming by the time Trump is done with her. The greatest shitshow of our time begins soon.

MAGA

The third debate will never happen

If trips, Hillary will trip and fall on stage.

You mean the two out of three debates that
COINCIDENTALLY
takes place during the NFL so nobody watches it? And then the lugenpresse tells the goys (((how it went))) the next day.

I tried watching her rally today ironically and I couldn't go more than 10 minutes of listening to her voice. They know the debates will cause Trump to lead even in their ridiculously skewed polls.

Trump will destroy Hillary. But it'll be a make or break for him as well.

Also. Why only three debates? There were 10 fucking million RNC primary debates.

What did you have in mind for the reason? I think Hillary will have a stroke during one of the debates. Definitely wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility. Trump is going to annihilate her.

“I want four debates, Hillary. I dare YOU to accept.”

Don't be so confident. She's going to try to pull an Al Gore and be like, "oh wow, I love your question about the bureaucratic origins of welfare blah blah…" and then she'll be like, "you know that's funny because I was just talking to Sufar Amdi al-Habashiri about that and yada yada… I wonder if Mr. Trump could comment on Mr. al-Habashiri's proposals" or some shit like that.

I guarantee you, she'll try to rope him into that, and the media moderators will go along with it. Be advised

Because it's going to be hard to get Clinton and Trump in a room together. However the Republican primaries were just a money grab

I can't wait to hear those fucking trumpet horn things applied to Hillary's side of the debate. Vid related.

Nah, Bill will die before the first one. This will get her the sympathy vote. The debate gets canceled.

She will have a stroke before the second one. This will also get her a sympathy vote. The debate gets canceled.

Third one will be between Trump and Biden.

Hillary is trying to limit her media exposure. It's basically well known that when people see her talk, her numbers go down. Have you seen a news report lately with her on stage talking, or is it always her picture with a news anchor talking over her?

You forgot to mention Biden has a seizure and shits his pants on stage.

And then… Trump wins every single state and comes within five votes of taking the District of Columbia, too.

So it is written. So shall it be.

If you begin to do research about the this "independent" debate commission you learn that they will basically try to script the entire debate before hand.

Previous rules are to not allow reaction shots of the candidate being talked about. No follow up questions. No undeclared questions.

Basically Hillary would love this, because she would be going off a script, and would cry foul if Trump brings up any of the millions of things she has done.

I like how the paper phrased it to make it sound as if she was throwing down a gauntlet instead of what it was: her finally giving in and saying she'll show up.

Amurifags. Check those times now. Kek demands this

Can't help but think this is the shit they'll try to pull. The only problem is that people will see it coming. Anybody who has paid any fucking attention whatsoever will know that Hillary and Bill are verging on vegetables - I wouldn't be surprised if they have a fake bus-stop set up outside Hillary's house. One can only hope that sympathy will be replaced with the understanding that nobody that sick should be at the head of the US.

nice dubs, if it comes down to Trump v. Biden then Biden is the obvious loser.
he has become a living meme even among lefties, but he will probably steal a lot of the middle aged female and nigger vote.

pretty much and

Especially the note of what said about the first two debates taking place during NFL. It's a plan to limit as much media exposure as possible, then following afterwards, selectively cherry pick moments in the debate and try and formulate hit pieces on the don and make it seem like he got wrecked by hillary when it was the other way around.

Betting on also only (((certain))) journalists and cameramen will be allowed to partake in these debates.

They were trying to wear Trump out by making him do an excessive number of debates, when his ground game was most important.

I don't ever really remember more than three debates in any general election.

God, this is going to be so fun. The year of the Fire Monkey just keeps on delivering.

I can't believe people still take that creepy goof seriously.

You say Biden is the fall guy but it's obviously going to be Kaine with Michelle as his Running Mate to get the "Oh Wow she's so brave to come on the ticket after Hillary Died" narrative going and to mobilise the "muh dick muh bix nood" crowd

They will cause too much stress and there will be no way to control the narrative as Trump will either refuse to be scripted or agree to her rules then just ignore them once the cameras are rolling. I am guessing a terror attack will occur to distract and the media will work to frame it as Trumps rhetoric being the cause so Hillary has no reason to debate someone responsible for Americans being attacked. You see that Trump is bad for national security narrative being started? That's part of this.

They tried the same shit with Trump, talking about which part of the Nuclear Triad he felt needed improvement, knowing that Trump wasn't really up to date on defense reports, which of course favoured Senator Rubio.

Hopefully Trump has a good team instructing him on how to shut down such approaches.

We need some anons to attend with some strobe flashlights.

Make sure the bitch has a full blown pants shitting seizure on stage

Baron could sit there with a toy…

Around here we refer to him as Michael.

I was going with what the media narrative would be
But to be honest I just sorta forgot

A good response to this would be:

Anytime she mentions a foreign name, Trump can parry it into suspicions of influence peddling.

Reminder to filter & report all kek-cucks.

Just because you didn't get dubs

Also filtered.

Ooh my turn

Oy vey!
kill youself shill

>(1)

Those clips are selectively edited. Biden isn't creepy. He's a normie from Delaware who had the bad luck of being selected as the token white guy for this crazy marxist administration. He's completely powerless. It was only last week or so that the lawyer Cliff Arnebeck said that his deceased friend, who knew Joe Biden personally, believed Biden's son was assassinated. It was confirmed that Arnebeck's friend existed and was endorsed by Biden in her election campaigns. That story got flushed down the memory hole pretty fast.

I also wonder how the venues were selected.

>muh jews

Zzz…

You're filltered, user.

Lol, your shilling is blatant nigger

Those Vatican-Roman "Catholics" are bad folks, user. Look how one is the Vice President choice for the Democrats yet again.

This. And the third occurs during a popular time for a lot of hit shows.

Im pretty sure shes gonna get rekt by the telfon don all three times.
She will "short-circut"

You don't need to announce it to the world like you're waiting for a pat on the head like a good dog every time you filter someone.

Why? I'm legit curious.

Its a simple derail attempt by two faggit shills

Oh, hello, O.P.

Only that it's boring, and boring things are to be avoided.

Boring…

never change Holla Forums

This. I'm pretty sure responses are part of how they get paid to.

Also, filtering the kek-cucks is good to do.

They don't lie, T.B.H.

It's pretty disgusting. Trump should mock her for not wanting a more open debate.

There have never been more than four debates between the presidential candidates.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_debates

Meant for

It's a shame. Trump should push for four. It would make the media and moderators lazy as fuck as well since they would assume they can hit Trump hard later on.

So what was the context for tonguing that little girl's ear?

You deserve a pay deduction for being so obvious.
Embarrassing.

She doesn't even have to have a medical event, just get frustrated enough to let her real personality out.

Actually Democrats believe Hillary is going to destroy Trump in the debates. This is good because when she starts having a seizure on live TV it's all ogre and their destruction will be complete.

You speak like you're not one of us.

Fuck off

One of the largest shortcomings of the left this election cycle has been assuming Trump is stupid. You can rationalize that it's because he's a TV personality, or that he's boisterous, but I accredit it to the "racists are stupid" meme. Never mind the fact that this man is outstandingly successful and quantifiable and demonstrably calculating and intelligent. This simply can't consider the possibility that someone that disagrees with them is a logical, high IQ individual. This has been and will continue to be their downfall. We've already seen them push the white working class further away by calling the majority of America ignorant peasants who can't think for themselves and need poli-sci graduates to think for them. Out opponents are fucked. Kikes are dependably arrogant.

Fuck typing on a phone. I need to fix my archbook.

This is mere pedantry… Well, enjoy the election cycle, drink it all up, Anons….

You talk like a 14 year old wearing a blazer over a tshirt.

I already filtered because I knew your comment would be boring.

Capris and sandals confirmed.

Oh look it's RAch.

Hillary "challenges" Trump.
This is like a nerdy kid challenging the school jock to a fight and boasting since he was first to do it.

Well leftists believe anyone who isn't a leftist is stupid. They can't handle the reality that they are the ones who are stupid.

Filtered.

Daily reminder to oven all anti-Kek heretics

>(1)

Looking forward to your effort, kek-cuck.

Filtered as well

>(2)

It's hard to read your posts when you're filtered, user.

I guess the thread was successfully derailed, good job CTR. Still not going to help Hillary defeat Trump in the debates, but the effort was there.

Here's a banana sticker for the effort.

Also, I'm (1)'d too, but at least I brought you a banana sticker, right?

SS dubs may it be true

First debate Trump leads with:

deserve to be believed
what difference does it make
super predators
and that's three strikes Hill - you're out!

Those are personal attacks she cries, trust you Donald,……….. I don't. (pause for applause)

You're the person who said those things and presumably meant them, do you refuse to accept personal responsibility for your thoughts, words and deeds? Would you like this section of the debate deleted and struck from the record? Huh killer?

There's two of your debate dates

It was only a bit of fun, I wanted to push back against the kek-cucks, T.B.H.

Correct the Record is getting blamed, so that's alright I suppose. They're supporting the wrong candidate.

>(1)

wew

haha whatever cunt, enjoy being spooked by shadows

Kill yourself

Well, I finally had a reason to post the banana sticker gif, even if I did have to go download it cause my folder is too unorganized to find shit in a reasonable amount of time. So not all was lost.

>(2) now

you cAN be the HERO we need
and do a flip on the way down faggot

L.O.L., you waited for almost 1 and 1/2 hours to reply to that user., and responded within 2 minutes…

Drugs are bad, user.

you do realize we don't all spend 100% of our day in front of a computer right?
some of us need to shit, sleep ,eat, work, experience the sun etc.

I find it hilarious and saddening at the same time that you seem to think the more an user posts in quick succession makes them 'drug fucked'
way to out yourself as the 4cancer redditfag scum thats killing this place.

The media has proven to be perfectly fine with outright lying. They won't have the debates and every major news outlet will simply lie and say that Trump backed out.

Are you fucking serious? I know some of you avoid sports and rightfully so but just so you know, both those games are big rivalry games and all four teams listed are strong playoff contenders with star players. Those will draw many viewers. The only concession I can see is that the home states for all four teams are probably guaranteed Dem states

Not going to work on Trump. After the first debate, Trump learned to not bother actually debating the other candidates and instead try to make them look like fools while he spoke directly to the crowd.

Trump is used to going head to head with powerful people. Politicians like Hillary are used to bending over and lubing up for these people. Trump is part of the ruling class that treats politicians like cheap whores, not a single politician could stand a chance against him in a verbal debate.

Hm, maybe your language is off…

Oh shit… this sounds like it would be a problem.
The DNC may scramble and loads of undecided votes may jump to their new candidate (obviously not bernie because he already lost).

Kek guide us, Trump must win.

You better believe they got some serious shit planned. Trumps team have their moles though in the DNC so they should at least be prepared for dirty tricks.

Yeah ok CTR

Kill yourself chode

Without any audio, that just looks like Smith went full retard.

Sage negated

MAGA

While this sounds fantastic it leaves the possibility of the DNC putting up a new puppet and trump taking a big hit.

It would be better if that dusty cunt lived to the election then bit the dust after a glorious trump landslide.

Hillary will never take Trump on 1v1, She cant handle it.
Itll be Trump and Pence and Hillary and whoever her bitch is to take the pressure off her.
Otherwise she'll pass out on stage.

Except election laws have deadlines for people appearing on the ballot. Gary Johnson would then become Trump's strongest opposition, and we all know how that would go.

Good thing Trump

Trump will get some loaded question about global warming then go completely off script and come back with a Crooked Hillery rant and attack her directly.

Clintion can't deal with bantz in real time. When something unexpected happens she freezes. Trump's only shot at "winning" is to do this debate EXACTLY like he did the primary ones.

The only thing that could really fuck trump is if it's a "townhall" thing where they are not on the stage together

Classic.

That had to be one of the most pathetic and obvious set-ups in the entire debate season. And like most obviously staged moments, Rubio ended up being the tell by practically falling over himself giving his more-rehearsed-than-normal answer.

no

and Obama won Wisconsin both times

Why do the Dems get to decide when the debates are? And then schedule them during NFL games?

I'd tell them to fuck off and submit my own dates, then they can cry that Hillary is scared to debate Trump instead.

Fuck their debate dates, they don't get to make that call.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD

I'm guessing the DNC has the strategy that they either schedule debates when nobody is watching, or they refuse to have debates, blaming the lack of agreement on dates on Trump.

They want to limit Clinton's non-scripted exposure as much as possible, so they pull this shenanigans.

That's what I said, all four states are probable Dem wins.

These videos never fucking get old.

The more I think about the more i think they will be "town hall" style where it's the candidate alone sitting with a moderator 1 on 1. The mod will be a DNC shill helping her along.

No way they will put HILLERY out on the stage alone with no lifeline

Now that Trump is the nominee, doesn't he get those Top Secret briefings?

That is the modern tradition. It is not new. 3 debates between the final GOP and DNP candidates. The party debates are controlled by the parties themselves, and I do not think that there is a traditional number to those.

There was zero chance that she would ever decline to participate in the debates. The older generations would see that as an admission of inferiority and an outright unwillingness to participate in the 'democratic process'. It would destroy her campaign.

They expect those three debates, and they will have them.

If Trump really wanted to mess with her he'd arrange that the candidates would be introduced and then enter by walking down a flight of stairs on each side of the stage pageant style.

Clinton campaign ends by the third step.

People say that the ZimZam trial was the last time Holla Forums was good. I thought the threads during the debates were harder than I've ever laughed. Twitter was really good too. I just couldn't get enough back then.

I wasn't around for the ZimZam trial. I was still trying to convince myself Holla Forums was alright. I have to say though, this entire election has made twitter so fucking fun to be on.

yoko best nip

Too bad I just keep getting banned. I loved fucking around on Twitter.

she even has kikebart figured out

I have just enough followers that the memes and shit talk get traction, but not enough to get me banned. It's a fine line I'm riding.

God if she started lifting she would be the perfect woman.

Retoasting in this bread since the other one got bumplocked.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/592698043629215746

I burned through ~15 accounts, but each time I would hit 100 followers in less than a day. It became kind of a joke in some circles about my banning. I wasn't even doing any serious shitlording though, I never figured out why I kept getting banned.

Yeah dude I don't care.

ebin

where did you find this incriminating image? what does it mean? do you mean that Trump is really s Hillary plant? this throws the whole idea of supporting trump under the bus. the only option now is to stay at home and do nothing. your work is done here, my friend. Hillary is just too powerful.

Again, I don't care. You got either Hillary who is for sure a fucking Jew plant and will fuck over the white demographics, or Trump who's maybe a Jew plant but pisses off Jews, lefties, commies, the media, and the establishment. I'm willing to bet on Trump.

I-I challenge you to a duel!(that was scheduled to happen about 6 months ago anyways) What the fuck?

She can't stroke out and slug crawl away from these debates can she? Would this mean certain death for Shilda if she did?

You got me, I'm now a #DudeWaitForHitlerMissile

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

Hillary will have a meltdown on stage, followed by her caregiver rushing on.

The media will blame it on Trump for being "too demanding" and spin the story to say that America needs a "gentler" president.

Is it the first debate in Ohio?

These people are such absolute fucking vermin.

So, of the dates scheduled, only one is on a weeknight when people are liable to actually be watching it.

What utter cowards, and the media supporting this farce along with them.

Sure. He doesn't do the thing that all Jewish puppet leaders do, and so he's a Jewish puppet.

Of course.

Not going to specify which one but I will say that before I found out I actually had to be involved in this shit I was going to take time off for the whole thing. I'll be outside the 'secure' area yet close enough that some of these insane flag stompers will probably be meters away from my office. It's going to be a goddamn shit show and I honestly think everyone in the area should get hazard pay.

This article is written like Trump is afraid of going or something.
Trump's been itching for a debate all the way back in July of last fucking year.
This media propaganda is way past North Korea or USSR tier in how agressive it is.

They aren't even subtle either, their just telling blatant lies until morons ape them as truth.

Now they want to invite Jill Stein or Gary Johnson:

Clinton-Trump debate sites plan for a third podium

archive.is/hutme

"The venues that will host the presidential debates are drawing up plans for a three-person forum that would provide a lectern for a third-party candidate to stand on stage next to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

The directive comes from producers working for the Commission on Presidential Debates and it’s meant, they say, to force the university hosts to be prepared and not as a reflection of the state of the race. But it could give supporters of Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party nominee Jill Stein hope as they push an alternative to the historically unpopular major party nominees."

Looks like we got a trip but no fall. I'll take that, Adolph.

with a clip-on tie.

Friendly Reminder
The crowd is going to be rigged with Hill Shills and they will boo every time Trump says something profound, which means the entire time. The media will say that she won no matter what, even if she shits herself and collapses, they'll blame it on Trump's "abrasive misogynistic attacks". Your average normalfag will think she won because of the crowd and media. Not to mention, she could try to pull some Joe-Biden-tier laughing at his policies the whole time to make it look like she knows more or some shit.

This will backfire in their faces. They have yet to learn that they are not going to be the ones doing the cherry picking. Rather it's going to be the people who make videos like

If they were smart they would want people to watch it live so they might zone out from all the boring shit. This way, football fans are going to get youtube montages of all of Hillary's mistakes distilled to their purest essence.

Extremely underrated post

Probably jhonson. Stien would hurt hillary more by being A) a woman that is not hillary. B) having opinions berniesanderfags would jack off to. C) be against the tpp. Giving stein attention would split the dem vote for hillary, but not really damage trump.

CHALLENGE FOR 4+ DEBATES SO THAT THEY HAVE TO SET NEW TIMES

The GOPe probably agreed to these dates back when they thought Jeb! would be the fall guy.

Georgia

Arizona

Minnesota

Wisconsign

God, what a convenient set of teams from battleground states.

As the resident Delafag I feel that I should necrobump this to say that Biden is indeed a cunt, he tries to be that nice uncle character but he's allegedly been a giant dick to people who run into him (including my grandmother) and creeps on little girls, namely our senator's daughter. Not to mention which he's allegedly going to get his own center at UD when he leaves office. He's basically a pedo version of Tim Kaine, assuming he didn't diddle any kids when he was in Honduras.

For what it's worth my other grandmother met Bill Clinton after he had left office and told me that he was "very charming". Grandma got raped didn't she

Nope they don't. I want endless airhorn videos please. I hope they continue through his presidency.

I think that would be a superb response

Here's a preview of the 1st debate.