I'm not really attracted to her. She's a butterfaced jew...

I'm not really attracted to her. She's a butterfaced jew, but at the same time I never really receive positive attention from women especially not online. She even gives me nudes and feet pics whenever.

What should I do?

You disgust me.

I'm confused, which one is you?
Anyway, I tried this. Get out. Find someone you really want. It's going to end some day anyway.

you should go fuck yourself

What'd I do to you?

You tried dating a girl you didn't find attractive?

She wants your cock so badly. KEK Just fuck her OP with the light off.

Wtf why would you say some insecure shit like that

Post her soles OP

lets see what she looks like.

Kek you are clueless

Post soles

It's not arrogance. Its confidence. Don't be down on yourself. Most women and men hate that.

I have to go to my laptop for that. It's too far.

Post face let us judge if butter or nutter

Plz OP, i'm going to cry

That sounds only a terrible idea.

go on. preferably nudes or face, or both

OP should post nudes
OP should deliver

and more feet pics

OP is a good goy

Explain

the tits are good.
not a fan of 80s pussy hair style, she should shave.
lets see some close ups, if she has an innie pussy you should fuck her.

I've seen her pussy and it's an innie.

Also she's a slight feminist and doesn't believe women should shave their bodies.

You should kill yourself.

Jesus christ OP you didn't tell me they were fucking skyrim feet

It's be too painful

I'm not a fan of her feet either.

Tell her to shave that shit also is she a innie with a puffy vulva? Lets see her face to,,,
She is looking like 4.5/10 with that gut atm.

She's vigorously working it back off again because she binge ate during the semester. I can't post her face though, this is Holla Forums

ewwwwwwww. so she's hairy everywhere?

she has troll feet.

seal the deal - pump and dump

like this?

post bussy

Kinda…. I'm the guy you called girl friend average and said gfs gaping asshole had poop on it.

Anything as puff as my gfs is good but dam that girl has a cock in those pants no vulva is that puffy.

This is all I got. Can't find pussy video

maybe she's hairy or just wearing pads.
puffy vulvas are mostly common among preteen and young teens.

Blonde adult girls to tbh. Pussy shape is genetic and most blonde blue eyed girls have innies and puffy vulvas.

I'm Korean how do I get a hot blonde girl with a innie vagina?

if you find them physically appropriate, it's fine to fuck your friendo on the semi casual. besides, making someone feel good, can make you feel nice. go out of your way not to embarass their feelings, though.

so, pick like two consecutive days that you know they are free, and set it up on the sly the first day, and sneak back in while they sleep, drug them just enough to keep them asleep enough for a little while, put a vibe or such on them for that while, then wake them with tung fucking them. if it makes them happy, it will be nice for you.

and don't listen to these chodes. be honest, about what you think, yourself, others, whatever. speak truthfully, or don't speak.

noone said anything about 'dating'. evrything ends some day, some way. reap the benefits of what you can, while you can.

your friend wants the fuck? giv em the fuck.

from what i saw on CB, innies are more common among latinas and Mediterraneans, while being rare among Asians and Slav (which happen to be blond most of the time)
i don't think its related to hair color. there maybe other genetic markers

So you're saying it would have been a good idea to tell all the masculine young black guys at my manual labor job I had that I was a virgin?

Okay gookface I will help you this once.

Many girls in eastern europe are total koreanboos.

They want korean bf.. most of them are 14-18 some if you don't mind teens.

Just go on interpals and search for them then talk online and fly to them or get them to come to you.

What? My girl friends slav and she has a innie and puffy vulva.

and my ex was romainian and she ahd a roastie.

I seriously doubt that'd work. I've tried interpals many times and the free pussy game is only for white guys.

Well a not so bad roastie and a puff vulva from front she almost pulled off a innie puff vulva.

Are you kidding me? I have seen profiles from cute eastern european teens that say shit like "KOREAN GUYS ONLY

you're probably just not handsome enough, i get more pussy when i go to France then when i stay here
from my experience most girls don't give a damn about race as long as your decent looking

dunno man, i don't think there is a study about it.
its your personal observation vs mine, its not gonna lead us anywhere, lets move on

your right about there being no pussy here go to czech republic its much better and cheaper.

i never said there was no pussy here, its just easier to get in France, as you may know (assuming you're not proxyfag).
getting laid in a muslim country isn't simple and can have terrible consequences.

what about CZ ? whats going on there? do you have pics?

Then why do most girls delete me online when they find out I'm not white? I've shown my picture to girls who weren't racist and they said I was a 9/10. It must mean most girls only want white guys.

No shit, the white race is the best race. Learn your place gook, fuck other QT azns.

Arab men are light and can pass as "White looking" as disguesting as it is that women give in to them.

They also very pushy and forceful and girls in europe find it hard to say no and escape then feel ashamed so never really tell people about it even if it is almost rape.

Maybe you are Indian… most women hate indian men.

If you are a gook you are just looking in wrong places white girls these days get yellow fever to.

Try look like a kpop star.

You realize I could probably kick your ass right?

This smug sort of advice is why people think you're scumbags. When Germany gets together your kind will get its shit pushed in all over again.

kek im one those "White looking" arab men and they cant tell they think im spanish or italian until i tell them my name of course

Bring it then, Cletus.

SORRY I ONLY LIKE HWHYTE MEN

Ok small dick frying face pan whatever you say it was actually russia that did damage to Poland germany just removed the kikes.

This isn't smug advice it is reality. You sound like a beta sack of shit race aside and I think thats your issue elliot.

dunno man, never used interpals.
maybe those girls are old and looking for someone to settle down with.
your own ethnicity is usually a safe bet.

either way, if it didn't work out on interpals you should try something else

But I am Southern lol.

Are you also a pushy rapey asshole? Like to the point a girl will be crying that she doesn't want to cheat on her boy friend and you will just get mad and inisit she comes back home with you?

I'm not jealous because I can get more pussy then any arab tbh I am just more triggered because a lo of eastern europe women that I know have been taken advantage of and force by arab men or actually passed out after clubing with them to wake up getting fucked.

You're about to get my dick in your ass then.

what state ?

LOOK, THERE HE GOES, BRAGGING AGAIN LIKE AN OBNOXIOUS TWIT

What state faggot

AL

you roll tide ?

hickfag

You'd think I'd tell you, Muhammad ibn Muhammad?

Auburn fans have hotter girls so I ally myself with them.

This is my American romainian ex.

I understand the dating scene in the USA thanks.

Before me she was dating a filipino harpa autist who was into cucking and she had a harpa fetish.

You are just way to beta.

dont be a hick im american just living in north africa

Holy shit not you again .I've seen you before. I remember telling you along with other guys that your gf is ugly.

What city? I'm coming for your ass gook.

Huntsville, bring is snowman.

Mkkk whatever you say gook.

No, not attractive.

thats very hurtful, north Africans are not Arabs

They not online gfs thou.

Also I am only 183cms and my weight is 105kgs and my face is really ehhhh.

They key is not to be beta. Even a gook can pull a decent gf with game.

no such thing, unless you're in the US embassy.

Aight, I'll be coming never ever, because holy shit you're retarded. First off, for thinking I'm going to fight some dumbass insecure Asian . Secondly, for being a retard and giving out info like that on the Internet.

lol…dude step it up.

Disgusting.

are a berber ? are you fasting ?

You could find my city from my IP anyway dude…

I don't know about Algerians but turks are fucking rapey assholes who really force girls here.

I hope you get that pussy from your clean game not by preasure and shame or making them feel they owe you.

where are you algiers, oran ?

i thought you guys didn't take any immigrants.
i'm not rapy or or pushy, i only hit on girls that hit on me first.
happens to be mostly teens for some reasons but thats another story.
and i'm not the other Algerianfag.

neither, where are you?

oran right now you fasting ?

Turks come here on student visas. Most north africans are rapey and pushy…

Only decent arab guys who play game fair and nice would be those from Iran.

nein, are you?
are you a diplomate?

kek, none of the group you're talking about are actually Arabs.
its a notorious fact that most illegal migrants are criminals and various scum escaping justice system.
you shouldn't be surprised when criminals behave as such

i have to or else i get kicked out an no im not a diplomat just here with family on my fathers side

wtf? are you some kind of Algero-American hybrid?

yeah

so your mother converted to islam ?

pretty much

Converted to islam cock

and so will your mother

why? how did that happen?
is she from the Midwest, i have a thing for beefy farm Midwestern chicks for some reasons

My mother only likes Protestant Aryan Cock you fucking shitskin

it just happened, she is american italian heritage and midwestern chicks are pretty nice i had one as my 5th grade public school teacher big round ass god was i lucky

Is your pic-related edited or not? I.e., is it real?

why didn't you date one?

That picture is lewd as fuck why does it turn me on…

i like to believe so.

because she's cute and has a sens of humor which is rare.

just never have but ill probably in the future and in the states i never lived in the midwest mostly grew up in florida

Oh no thats not why I found it lewd. I liked the impregnation aspect.

the only brown race white women can tolerate are tall spics.

Her body is really nice, but I can't judge without seeing her face. On the body I'm into her, but then footfags are fucked in the head so you probably have shit taste since you literally have brain damage.

A girl messaging me and telling me she dreamt about me eating her out would seem selfish and presumptuous to me and kind of be a turn-off, I would personally immediately respond by asking if she intended to return the favor and try to get her to say what she has to say about sucking my dick and if she's put any thought into that at all. Really though I prefer the cutesy "I had a dream where we met at an airport and cuddled" type messages.

"why don't yopu like what I like?!'

I'm being sincere man, foot fetish comes from deviated brainmapping. The part of the brain that controls the feet is next to the part that controls arousal. Your brain's just fucked and the two parts are comingled.

How else would you describe it? If someone was turned on by elbows because the part of the brain that controls the elbow joint got mixed up with the part that controls arousal, wouldn't you classify them as brain damaged?

No that's just something you saw on TV, and even if that's the case there's no standardized brain mapping, everyone is different. That's like saying that everyone not white is shit.

You literally said I can't find her body attractive, when I do hence me calling her butterface

If you fuck her make her wear socks and use a condom