Why do you have all these people calling for unrealistic solutions to Europe's muslim problem -like banning mosques...

Why do you have all these people calling for unrealistic solutions to Europe's muslim problem -like banning mosques, deporting people or cutting welfare- when Europeans can't even do something as simple as electing a populist after there have been riots in their capitals?

That's president America though. I'm talking about Europeans.

Which European populist got elected?

Why does this look so lewd?

so lewd

what
also dont forget to check those hitler dubs

I didn't know Norgay moved to the Netherlands.

lewd lewd lewd

I will enjoy being more white than you, I'm already more christian mr muhammad.

How can you not predict what you caused?

Also do you have irl kuruminha pls send need gf

We can't touch them is against the law. Look but don't touch. You know "preserve the community culture" or some shit.

Can you feed them?

You can only enter with their Leader permission, if you're white and enter they will think you're a farmer trying to steal their land and kill you, if you're a nigga they will kill you because they don't like niggers.

So you have to be the right shade of brown?

If you're not pure white and not native they will kill you for being a nigger invader, even latinos are niggers for them. If you're a native and not part of their tribe then will be a rival and will get your ass kicked.

So, just stay away from native communities if you don't want to get speared?

Or give their Leaders a lot of money, but no they will not let you touch the girls, actually you will be only able to talk to the boss and his soldiers and they will not be friendly.

What if you gave them lots of money, could you buy a kuruminha girl?

They don't sell anything, everything that is from territory "belong to the community"
Only bribes so you can cross their territory is the only business they do.