HILLARY KEEPS MALFUNCTIONING

Hillary Loses It - Seems Like Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell

youtube.com/watch?v=NlxWckQbpug

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ta1Td
gazette.com/clinton-accepts-debate-invitations-dares-trump-to-join-her/article/1582253
youtube.com/watch?v=3z3LrOj3IL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slide it

Goy children's souls suffer from the law of diminishing returns. To continue slithering, she will need to sacrifice whole towns worth.

Hope she doesn't die before the first debate, at least, her punishment must be more severe.

L.O.L.

God damn, every other thread is a Hillary's poor health thread. I mean, I understand, it's dynamite material to spread but fuck. Its almost spam at this point. Anny chance we just consolidate all this into one Hillary Heath general?

watching her receive judgement in real time for her many transgressions against humanity is such a satsifying experience.

Shut up and meme, you fool.

Is it just me or does it seem like Hilldog's speech writers are trying to mimic Trump?

I'm just sick of seeing the old hag all over the catalog. Wish she would just keel over and die already so we ain't got such a clusterfuck.

Why does the video cut halfway through?

did someone say upward spiral?

Now if some enterprising user would splice together all of the various "spells" she's had recently starting with her testifying to congress with the coke bottle glasses, damn that would be some powerful OC.

I would, but unfortunately such wizardry is beyond my feeble skills and youtube-dl just crapped out on me

Amen user, It is painful to see her disgusting face but this may be the thing that actually takes her out and people are excited. Honest press won't do it, so maybe a full blown frothing fit on national TV will.

The first debate will have a lot of bathroom breaks I betcha.

Every fucking time

????

Vertigo, obviously.

Does anyone know the original source? I want to know if "upward spiral" is relevant or if it was a completely random statement. If it was the latter than this is extremely disturbing.

Nevermind, I watched it again. She wants to get costs out of an "upward spiral". I guess it was a relevant statement.

I don't like to see women in the political process.

Is that Zyklon Ben?

Slide it up.

Man her billionaire backers better just keep her alive long enough to win then she can go on vacation or something as president while the shadow government continues their activities.

Actually I'm pretty sure Kaine is a nice Jesuit puppet so she can die right after inauguration.

You know how infuriating it is to watch these morons try and rig the election and doing the worst job in history and nobody on TV has the fucking balls to say anything about it.

We're literally a full orwellian/huxley mash-up in this country.

Actually I changed my mind it's so hilarious and entertaining that I wouldn't have it any other way. I was bored of normal.

No one cares what you're sick of seeing.

AT ALL.

I hope she has a major episode at the debate and Trump looks good by helping his poor opponent to medical care. And then she dies having served to boost Trump's PR despite herself

None of those people want to fucking be there

Can you imagine how much they gotta pay all these morons to make sure they only have well-behaved inbred idiots and not politically aware citizens?

Can't upset the Queen, she might seize out in front of the cameras!

If I cared about her, I'd be seriously concerned about her health. My grandma started doing that and two years later she couldn't walk anymore.

Not sure if this deserves it's own thread or not, but here's something related.

archive.is/Ta1Td
gazette.com/clinton-accepts-debate-invitations-dares-trump-to-join-her/article/1582253
>The Commission on Presidential Debates has announced three debates scheduled for Sept. 26 at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y., Oct. 9 at Washington University in St. Louis and Oct. 19 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. One vice presidential debate has also been announced for Oct. 4 at Longwood University in Farmville, Va.

great thread! thanks! watch my new tv show

Where's Dr Jekell, Mr Hyde?

The first two occur on days they play football. The first one is during Monday Night Football the next is during Sunday, another football day with the last being the only one not on a football day but on a Wednesday, a day I'd wonder if something like Game of Thrones is on.

Trump is getting screwed on these times and should demand different days or more debates to fuck with her.

Also that totally deserves it's own thread.

What the fuck is wrong with her?

I think Holla Forums is literally going to meme her into shitting her pantsuit at the debates

What will break first, her spirit, or her body?

I can't wait for her to shit her pants and have a seizure during the debate.

It's already done.
Kek has given us his blessing.

New meds? When she was surprised in that "chai" incident her head moved uncontrollably. This time she seemed to get overwhelmed with the sound from the crowd and shut down. Maybe she's on new meds to calm her down and it isn't working right.

No shit. Meds don't fix a broken brain.

It will happen Kek willing

This, and also the blatant way the GOP and the dems are all of a sudden best buds. Dems saying, "a lot of the republicans are good at heart" and cuckservatives flat out saying they'll vote for Hillary.

Is it confirmed the black guy is her personal benzo doctor?

She had a concussion 4 years ago and is showing symptoms of vascular dementia which was likely triggered by that.

What stream was this taken from, at what time mark? I'd like to see her behavior in context to see if there is anything else "off."

If true, Killary is just a Trojan horse for the future vice president, you know, the one no one elects.

My aunt has brain damage from a fall. She reminds me a lot of Hillary: same age, white, same general build. She was rehabilitated and is independent, but she has problems dealing with too much social stimulus. The more people making noise around the quicker she gets tired and loses her train of thought.

If Hillary has the same sort of damage it would explain her behavior a lot. Like when she took an extended break at the last debate. Dealing with so much input probably wore her out.

Which is exactly the kind of thing which should discredit someone as a political candidate, let alone a presidential candidate.

She should have retired and spent the rest of her life taking it easy. Instead she'll go down as the presidential candidate which shat herself on stage.

We figured out in another thread that he's an SS agent who's been with the Clintons a long time. He used to be on Bill's detail.

The Washington Post identified him as Agent Todd Madison, in charge of her team. This guy has a good rapport with the Clintons, and is willing to support her in any way to get her elected. Not just to keep her safe.

Which makes sense. An obese, diversity-hire nigger is going to side with the gibs/blm candidate.

The thing he usually holds in his hand is a flashlight, which he points at the ground in front of her so she can find her footing when there's a lighting transition. A few people noticed that her glasses have a stick-on Fresnel lens that corrects for double vision, which is common for brain injury patients. Visual processing is just one of her many problems.

She's wanted to be president since at least the 90s when Bill first ran. The way she influenced policy and tried to be Bill's surrogate was disturbing. If she has dementia and forgets her own name she'll still remember she wants to be president. It's at the core of her personality.

She will die for this if she has to. And win or lose she's likely to.

What was that chant that we had going a few threads back to meme this? Anyone remember? My brain's having a Hillary moment.

Yeah, no way in hell should that cunt be alive for more than 6 months from now. Isn't most of the shit that might lead to Clinton's growing health problems made worse by constant stress? I don't even think that bathing in the blood of children can slow down this big of a mess.

COUGHING FITS

PANTSUIT SHITS

Thanks, you two.

She could be even America's first handicapped president, bonus diversity points!

How doubling that blessing?

Taft.

Also Roosevelt 2.

Or they need someone dying and is crazy enough to do the unthinkable without hesitation. They'll just prop her up long enough until the bombs fall.

it seems she has seizures due to startlement

trump should be able to make her seize just has to make some loud sudden noises

No wonder their scared of Trump. His voice alone would trigger her to death. Literally.

They're*. I'm going to bed.

you know, i've never seen trump saying "umm" or any kind of hesitation from him

Normal was the same thing, just less blatant because 2 sides were being rigged they covered for each other.

Can I get somebody to shoop Hillary's logo onto this image?

We must get as many people as possible to think the words "Hillary is in very bad health and its getting worse at a rapid rate" as much as possible. Then she will die.

I offer up San Antonio as sacrifice.

I have a brain injury from Iraq.

I have a baseline headache.. A constant headache. Waking up in the morning is brutal it takes me an hour before I'm ready to function. I have constant ringing in my ears. And bright lights, especially fluorescent lighting really bothers my eyes.

But when I'm mostly stress free and in good spirits it doesn't bother me so much. When I'm stressed? The headaches become near disabling, the light sensitivity becomes severe and the ringing in my ears becomes deafening. Stress also brings on symptoms that I don't normally have such as feeling like a zombie, difficulty in processing information and very poor memory.

So yea her ability to function is going to continue to diminish. Especially since this isn't just the stress of her wanting to win its also the stress that when she loses one of Trumps first actions as president will be to direct his AG investigate and prosecute her, her husband and everyone else that is as guilty as her.

what happened? IED? sad to hear man, i hope it gets better

No idea how you deal with that shit. Is it just cranial pressure? Can't they make a hole in your skull for that?

She was just struggling with where her grammar had taken her, needed to find a way to finish the sentence given how she started. Her thinking is maybe not amazing, but I wouldn't say this is a glitch.

I don't think it was her grammar that made her the most hated woman in the US with severe brain damage.

Suppose that Hillary gets elected.
What would happen if she gets declared unfit some months/weeks/days later? Does the VP take place until the next election 4 years later? Or just until another one gets prepared right away?

Because knowing that Kaine was the previous DNC chairman, he might have been bidding his time until having the possibility of presidential power.
And knowing that he has ties with the muslim brotherhood… That would mean a high possibility of United Emirates of America.

Dearborn

THIS GUY DID!

youtube.com/watch?v=3z3LrOj3IL0

IMO not yet completely.
A lot of people are OK with the "muslim way of life" and they would probably accept sharia law instead of the constitution.

Hopefully they are normally in the minority, and the rest will be voting Trump.

Shut the fuck up, Eurabia. Don't claim you're an American.

We have a bigger beer culture than Germany.

Yea a 50# IED threw my humvee in the air. It was 8 years ago in September so I think this is as much as its going to heal. I guess the headaches could be called cranial pressure. Only thing drs have ever suggested for it is to take pills that eother don't do a damned thing or make me a zombie. instead of actually diagnosing me and treating me for a brain injury the va has me diagnosed as being insane I've been hearing they did this to a shit ton of guys because a TBI diagnosis = 100% disability paycheck where as they only gave me 70%

When its bad it feels like a ton of pressure both in the surface of my head and deep inside. It feels like I have been hit with a lead bat tbh. And when its bad its kinda like there is a fog in my brain hindering neural response which makes thinking very difficult. Its pretty rough at times but I deal with it honestly it bothers my wife more than I. Anyone lesser than me probably would have eaten a bullet though. But I've never been a quitter.

If it's forced via the VP it will be there.

But anyway it's a hypothetical situation if Kaine gets in control via Hillary being elected then declared unfit, and the VP get to stay in as president.

Do you really not know how bad it is here now? Yes I'm a burger. Have you ever been to Miami? Even the Cubans are being displaced by hijabs. Did you know we have a little 'Somalia' here in the states?

Get a second opinion mate, there's no reason to trust those military doctor kikes when they have clear directives you hop you up on pills because it's the cheaper option and they receive kickbacks from pharma. Find a really high end private practice, it's worth it.

Am I supposed to know who these are, Holla Forums?

I'd love to. Unfortunately because of my issues I haven't had much luck maintaining a job. It got to the point where I had to send my wife to work because the longest I've held a job since I got out was 6 months and each subsequent job paid less and less. The shit thing is the difference between 70% and 100% va disability is literally double the paycheck. If the fucks gave me 100% id be able to seek better medical options.

Only the God Emperor can help me now.

Holy. Fuck. That's like finding out the termites in your house are being overwhelmed by your dirty uncle's pubic lice.

Praise Kek

I'm not a big fan of medical tourism since it's what those Zika-baby Guatemalans do constantly, but couldn't you just hop on a flight over to a country with free healthcare and get yourself checked out? I know places like Italy used to do that sort of thing for free for people that were non-citizens.

Britain will do that as long as you're not white

I was in a car wreck in Italy and they fixed my shit for €11.

Doctor even let me use his personal cell phone to call back to the states.

This is shilling.

The method is to put ridiculous stuff like this fake idiocy out there and then say that everything else here is false by association.

Report report report.

No. It's Skull Face.

This made me laugh.

How do we trigger her seizures? Flash photography? Waving foam things around like sports fans? Heckling her?

Noise seems to be a factor.
Just pump up the volume and blast her ass to seizure city.

Just show a picture of Trump.

Longshot has my hair.

If there needs to be any more proof she's having seizures, this is it.

I immediately recognized it from my own experiences. These are petit-mal seizures.

no
yes. the former makes him look weak, the latter will make her look weak.

Anything that causes sensory overload. Rapid flashes, repeating sounds, etc.

I think a more terrifying possibility is she has a VP candidate which we have NOT rekt. She may just be the ole ironsides for (((them))) to stay in the white house and her dead corpse as a bridge to move (((their pawn))) further into place.

That's a ZOG master strategy, tbh. We may be directing our collective autism at the wrong target.

Quite funny, isn't it?

At this point it's like she might not even care if we she makes it to her second term.

She's ready to die at the finish line, even if she has to rig elections for it.

AIRHORNS

I think she has an earpiece with someone feeding her lines. looks like she either couldn't hear it, or they got too far ahead.

Have you considered becoming an inspirational speaker? I'm sure there are plenty of organizations that would pay you to talk to people about your story.

They get dubs IRL, that's all you need to know

Providing such gibmes to non-citizens results in shit like all these muds invading Europe. A hundred or so cases a year for emergencies is fine. Just doling out free healthcare to every shitskins that violates your borders is nuts.

give me some links and i could whip up something really shitty
got any ideas for music?

Is he possibly partially sighted? So when the person/s at that even did something like pull an animal welfare banner out (or whatever it was) She could not see, but could see SS moving in fast (they are more than likely distributed all about the audience) she just could honestly not see what the fuck was going on? To her it could have seemed like an assassination attempt, especially with the SS storming the stage like that.
Although it still does not explain the strange involuntary head movements in the other video.

I mean she.

Vietnam flashback

Alternatively with images of all the people that have died around her.

Look at her eyes. She also loses balance.

I like you.

Dirty Betty
One of my favorites

polite sage for off-topic