KEK

ITT we wait for the "Holla Forums's PPH is down" fuckers to come in and start their shit. (I just finished making about a hundred posts with all different IPs to get our numbers up higher than they were yesterday.) :)

"Holla Forums's PPH is down" fuckers are anti-ID spammers, pedos and goons. They are trying to create a narrative around PPH. These people think others are too dumb to figure out that the PPH used to be artificially high due to threads getting spammed. For example the retard who spams gay threads instead of hiding them can easily add around 100 pph each time he gets triggerd and spams a thread.When people don't spam as much as they used to because the people whose threads they try to spam can easily filter them now, of course PPH will go down.

The present Holla Forums is as active as it was before only with less spam.

Once the spammers are definitely dealt with and made ineffective, Holla Forums will gradually begin to reach levels never seen before. Old Holla Forums used to be lesser than or around 1000 active users. The new IDs and flags Holla Forums is averaging between 1200-1300 active users at this time. I believe this can gradually rise to 1500.

You just described 95% of Holla Forums's userbase. You know that, right?

You know that 8ch, and all the other chans exist solely as a datamine network, right?

Maybe you don't. Maybe you haven't been around long enough to know that, maybe you haven't actually looked into it that much.

The "narrative" as you call it is not so much about PPH, or Holla Forums, or even 8ch itself. It is about Jim. You need to see the bigger picture behind what is going on here, friend. The "PPH is down fuckers" as you call them are not what this is all about. Not at all. That is merely one little needle in a whole drawer full of sharp objects.

so you made a hundred shitposts. congratulations. how did that improve the board or expand the userbase, exactly? certainly not by adding value: you diluted the little value there was with a hundred nigger posts. you're a full-on idiot and deserve to remain here until you are posting alone on a board with 150pph, all you.

kek

how exactly do ids and flags prevent spamming? i don't get it

do you collect those?
try hovering your cursor over the pph and tracking the average. pic3 related

ITT: autism to rival Holla Forums's

The stats at the current time instead of some odd hour that the fish and chips nigger selectively posted

kek. Fish chips nigger BTFO

They don't. ID fags are just too dumb to know how to get past filters.

It takes more time to set up another VPN than it does to filter by ID.

Maybe for you it does since you are technologically illiterate but not everyone is as stupid as you, sorry.

post your id-filter then. i bet there is nothing in there.

They prevent spamming in an indirect way. With IDs, posters can easily filter these spammers. Eventually spammers get frustrated because they can't destroy a thread because the people are able to filter them and continue the thread as if they didn't exist. Now I will grant that the truly brain damaged spammer will continue to spam because he is brain damaged but even in that case they are unable to interfere with a thread

Next time make less shit threads. The only threads which are being spammed these days are cuck, pedo, and gay threads.

Spammers like you target much more than those threads. They target pretty much any thread they don't like

Spamming cancer like you shouldn't have a say in anything. I am not fond of any of those type of threads but that should be decided by the mods not fucktards like you. I think cretins like you should just fuck off and play in traffic tbh

well, i see your point (unfortunately). i still hate ids. i never experienced spam as something that bad. i only saw spam in 'black guy fucks white girl' threads and those threads were spam itself (because they only created them to trigger some faggots).

cuck gay and some other threads are only some of the most popular targets of the spam cancer. The reality is that they will target any thread they don't like.

You're just butt hurt nobody likes your pedo threads. Fuck off and die of cancer.

if you cycle ips on a proxy, each ip requires a fresh captcha to post. it's the only laborious aspect.

Aww. Look how mad this little guy is getting. So which one are you? A gay, pedo, or a cuck? Just admit it cause we know you are one of them.

I don't give a fuck about pedo or cuck threads. mods can even delete them for all I care. I just don't want scum like you making that decision

And that is quite a laborious aspect. Imagine a spamming tard having to enter captcha each time he wants to spam, the very thought makes me laugh

fify

not really. 8ch captchas have only one difficult iteration and if it pops up, just press enter to get an easier one.
besides, a spammer need only do this when a mod takes a break from creaming his tendies and files a ban. that is rarely within the hour, by which time we are where we are and it stinks.

Keep crying bitch, your tears only fuel the spammers.

They have to do all that work. With no IDs they have to do nothing.

Look how desperate this pedo is. "PLEASE KEEP IDS SO MY THREADS DONT GET SPAMMED"
Pathethic. Face it bud, with or without IDs your threads will be spammed. Keep crying though it's hilarious to watch.

ah. you mean no bans and anons decide what to filter. the spammer ends up as the only faggot who sees his own spam, while the thread continues uninterrupted? great idea but about as likely to happen as the return of jesus simply because we will not unite, ever.

see

It is happening now. IDs give users that power already. Not a thing has to be changed

See

See

Hkhgk

See