Am I the only one who's really fucking depressed after this election has revealed just how utterly and completely...

Am I the only one who's really fucking depressed after this election has revealed just how utterly and completely corrupt every single aspect of the political system is? I mean iv'e been on Holla Forums for a long time so I always knew, but I never knew that it was this utterly fucked. At this point i'm entirely sure that unless another nationalist billionaire with a shitload of connections ran that this country would be completely and utterly fucked.

I mean how did it get this bad?

This is the cycle that all the normalfags learn that same truth. We are at the turning point where the Lugenpresse falls apart.

If you didn't know, you weren't paying attention.

it became clear to me during the whole goymergate fiasco.

I mean I knew but this election has forced me to emotionally accept it.

I' more worried at the fact that literally everyone I've ever known in my life hates the nation they live in and wouldn't think twice about killing me if it meant they could keep things from moving away from the Democrat's goals.

Can't go on forever. Leftists, cuckservatives, and liberals can't admit the flaws in their own ideas (while the jew pretty much hijacks these movements for the good of the jew). They'll approach every single fuck up they make up by introducing more of the same solutions (democracy is failing, we need more democracy!) with analogies that just don't hold (immigrants from not-europe are analogous to immigrants in the past from european countries), which ends up with a ratchet effect into chaos. Their ideas are fuel added to the fire they created.

They'll say we can't admit our own flaws, but we aren't currently running things; while the political system keeps getting more and more left. One of the main arguments from proponents of democracy and liberalism is that it allows changes in institutions, which now means changes in a more left or liberal direction.

You're lucky.

When this happened to most of us, we were alone. You've got an entire fucking nation to boo-hoo around with.

Honestly, yea. I don't think any is truly surprised, but it is still unsettling to see it the entire machine laid bare for all to see. I think what is kind of scary is what is next? Like, they've gone beyond what they've ever done before to try and stop Trump, but it is not working, so what is their next move?

I'm more worried that if Clinton wins then they'll do amnesty to prevent another Trump from ever rising again.

Not to mention pushing Globalism full stop in a panic because of the recent rejection of it.

Well no shit.

I we all knew that it was corrupt but this fucking corrupt? Fucking every impotent role in the federal government has been subverted.

it's more depressing how little people actually care about all the corruption now that more and more of it is out in the open. take when the fbi director all but said that anybody else who did what shillary did would be looking at some trouble. that should have been the end of her, but here i am, just waiting for her to fucking die so she doesn't "win" after rigging takes place on a massive scale, instead of hearing about how people threw bricks at her during a rally. i think most people suspect that it's there and aren't surprised when it's real. "that's just how it is" they say when they see it.

I had suspicions about RNC-DNC collusion since they picked McCain to go against Obama.

I was not aware of the extent of the Muslim importation and the idea that both parties are trying to wipe out the whites and conservative hispanics and replace them with arabs and Somalians is more than a little depressing.

Because good people stood by and did nothing.

source for your pic OP?

A Minn. gay bar/RLM

year of the fire monkey

Guess we can stop calling them good now, can't we. I mean, a generation that threw their own under the bus for temporary peace and security? Pretty rotten. If you're going to axe entire generations it better be fucking worth it.

How is it possible to believe both these things at the same time? If they can fake the holocaust and 9/11, then they can fake anything.

True.

It took this election for you to realize the corruption of the political system?
roflmao!!!
I fucking love kids. Where were you when they shut Ron Paul down?

It's not as easy as you think. (((They))) were barely able to rig the Austrian election, and that was an extremely close race, and (((they))) got caught anyway.

Why do you think they always push the corrupt politician/lawyer/judge on talmudvision, people became used to it and now accept corruption.

This.

I've never witnessed so much media and political collusion, both left and right, to try and stop one person (Trump).

Furthermore, we've seen that the leaders of the "left" (who supposedly strive for the working man's benefit) have become open supporters of TPP, NAFTA, and outsourcing. Also, the leftist lemmings just do whatever they are told by (((MSM)). They snap their fingers, and suddenly "leftists" are complaining that Trump is too much against "free trade". In 2006-2008, the (((MSM))) and their lemmings mocked Republicans for raising concern about Putin and Russia; but now it's 2016, and (((MSM))) snapped its fingers to a different tune, and all the leftist lemmings are saying Trump will start WWIII by making peace with Russia.

Who's willing to bet that it's Freemasons behind this shit?

This. Try being called a conspiratard by everyone only because you dared to point out some of Hillary's wrongdoings.

I'm more upset that people cant see through the really obvious shilling and the listen and believe bullshit.

It's like a fucking cult.

Was that the year Halo Combat Evolved was released?

top kek
the saddest part is that it took the biggest meme god candidate for you to actually pay attention to the people that write your laws

Just prepare for the coming violence and enjoy yourself.

What the fuck? I've been an ancap for at least a decade, gun-toting libertarian before that. I knew shit was corrupt and hopeless. Petty wars, stagnation, and collapse was all I looked forward to. And I never imagined I wouldn't even be able to have a family without being in poverty.

I finally have hope that there is some economic future and even some extra time to rally people against the marxists.

We will Remove, or meet in Valhalla. I'm psyched.

IT happened while you were busy watching sports.