So I went to Holla Forums and

WHAT THE FUCK, EVERYONE IS RETARDED ON THAT BOARD, JESUS CHRIST NIGGA

All they do is prove Holla Forums memes to be real, wtff man

Polite sage out of respect for the board and this isn't really a great thread OP.

Uh, yeah faggot it's a containment board. When they post here they get laughed at to kingdom come for their rach level stupidity. So they go there instead where they can have their echo chamber.

Watch out, you might come across one outside of political forums.

We have a lit fire under our asses.
Leftypol
Furry
Hebe
Pone
Loli
Abdl
All these degenerates existing right next door to us. We need to get Jim to delete their boards immidately.

I agree. I'm sick of the so called "imageboard culture" to be quite honest with you.

why the fuck is furry so far up the board list? why are there so many of them and why are they here?

I was there the other day and some of them were actually denying that a Natural order existed because people can't objectively determine what it is.

Arguably it is better that so many degenerates are forced to visit a site with Holla Forums on it where some of them may be influenced by our memes and subsequently "see the light".

would an athiest say that anything can be objectively determined, as in any single thing?

as long as they stay the fuck out of here I don't give a shit about what they do

This whole thread is filled with D&C leftards

fucking kill yourselves, the lot of you.

it's because their posters don't lift

What about cuteboys?

Was that the user who always conflates the naturalistic fallacy with is-ought when arguing about those topics?

He comes here from time to time when threads arise about natural law and other topics. He's smart (he also tends not to be a fucking faggot virtue signaller like most of Holla Forums), but he also never responds to some of the more intricate counter-arguments here, which is disappointing.

in the old days they were the punching-bags of the internet. it eventually got so old-hat to make fun of them that now no one bothers, so they're getting more and more open about their perversions.

go away furfag

ooooh burn, you said it, so i must be a furfag.

How about you fucking kill yourself you pedo kike scum

you are pathetic

Go back to reddit you disgusting piece of shit.

Woopdeedoo newfag.

The rest of you are shills and newfags if you don't understand the philosophy behind letting communists and degenerate have their own boards. _Anyone_ can create their own boards, that includes us- to which site admins share no particular preference for. Fuck off

That was one guy, you fucking idiot.

i don't give a fuck if its one faggot proxyhopping
prove it is

I never said I wanted to delet /lefypol/, why are you putting words in me mouth man?

I talked to a commie today and we made fun of Holla Forums the whole time.

Seize the board?