Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CS8xE
emuniversity.com/ClinicalExample99203.html
ninds.nih.gov/disorders/binswangers/binswangers.htm
archive.is/KuuGR
caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/
i.sli.mg/HIXGA5.png
archive.is/ACwBY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3244750/New-book-s-health-claims-Hillary-Best-selling-political-author-says-Clinton-blinding-headaches-near-fainting-fits-interfere-campaign.html
beforeitsnews.com/opinion-liberal/2016/08/trump-supporter-posts-forged-hillary-clinton-medical-records-on-twitter-2534518.html
archive.is/6CbSa
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html
archive.is/kiVgX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure
stevepieczenik.com/is-hillary-fit-to-be-potus/
stevepieczenik.com/hillarys-health-is-officially-a-concern/
archive.is/n3MmZ
scribd.com/doc/273161694/Hillary-Clinton-2015-07-28-Statement-of-Health-Lisa-Bardack?secret_password=v1BRCCAGI7eXSAjlvwE1
mist-corp.com/success-stories
mtkisco.dailyvoice.com/news/mount-kisco-medical-groups-name-change-to-caremount-becomes-official/640042/
archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/NbXWF
archive.is/L2V9i
yelp.com/biz/mount-kisco-medical-group-mount-kisco-2
archive.is/Vfjg2
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14916
mediafire.com/download/tjwatw4abo4zrf9/Hillary_Clinton_Medical_Records_08-9-16.zip
archive.is/2eTtv
twitter.com/manfromatlan/status/762934887380910080
twitter.com/nepafortrump/status/762873321960697856
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/clintonhealth2015.pdf
merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/prion-diseases/creutzfeldt-jakob-disease-cjd
web.archive.org/web/20160809123624/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10262131/Vegetarian-diagnosed-with-human-equivalent-of-Mad-Cow-Disease.html
facebook.com/permalink.php?id=213432655481617&story_fbid=217875975037285
healthit.gov/sites/default/files/data-brief/2014HospitalAdoptionDataBrief.pdf
ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics.page
download.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/code-medical-ethics/code-2016-ch1.pdf
download.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/code-medical-ethics/code-2016-ch2.pdf
download.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/code-medical-ethics/code-2016-ch3.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_Insurance_Portability_and_Accountability_Act
archive.is/E0Ig6
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/08/fox_news_medical_team_what_do_hillary_clintons_neurological_records_show.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2289311/Valium-Its-addictive-heroin-horrifying-effects-given-millions.html
archive.is/x1V7D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for

SHEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTTT

2nd for seizures.

Bump.

We're pretty much aware of this already. She had an episode live on stage.

Thing is, push this too hard and she'll gain sympathy instead of discredit. It needs to be used as evidence that she isn't fit to be president, not as evidence that she's a demented subhuman.

Also, that doctor is going to be found dead real soon.

Seems legit. A quick Google search reveals that Lisa Bardack is a kike.

I feel bad for Dr. James T. Rustle, because he's gonna get suicided when Hilldog has a gran mal

I'm going to jerk off whilst reading it over and over again.

I suggest you do too it'll be a but you won't forget.

It looks like duplicates under the paper in the first pic.

What's wrong you don't want a leader with dementia running your nuclear-capable country? You must be muh-saw-gin-ists. :^)

saw this on 4chan.org hours ago. this site is shit

While I'd normally be salivating over such files, we need a signature to prove it's not a forged document.

Thank you in advance.

We're not here to be faster, we're here to be better.

Ho-lee shit

saved, will deliver far and wide

I hate it.

the shill is speechless

WE SPOTTED THE NEGRO GIVING HER AN AUTO INJECTOR DAYS AGO AND NOW ITS CONFIRMED!!! BILL GAVE HER STPHILIS SIESURES!!!

KILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH!!

These are such low energy fakes

Vascular dementia is very different from Alzheimer's.

Your face is low energy

Found the CTR shill.

It's all about quality control, phaget.

$0.50 has been put in your account. Keep up the good work and slip in some POL memes. They love the frog thingy.

4chan is better for high volume information diarrhea. Every now and then they get a corn before we do.

But when they find something really good they always come running to us to do the digging. Quality over quantity, always. Sieg Heil!

Oh it was released on the brand new twitter account "hillsmedrecords"? Gotta be legit.

(checked)
Yeah you're right, my bad. My point was that faggots will give Hilary a pass for being unfit while they like to make jokes about people they don't like.

Feelin' a bit shaky, CTR?

And they made a HUGE DEAL over Bernie's age, compared to this, that's nothing.

I-I-It's f-fake you guys I swear!! I need to keep defending my criminal war monger piece of shit candidate!

She's still unfit, mind you. She could go to bed one evening and wake up the next day unable to talk with no vision in her left eye.

The RNC was a great week.

Those threads were so much fun.

Remember when people had a fit over how old McCain was? And the fucker's still fine.

His choice of Palin as a running mate was still retarded mind you.

Thanks for correcting the record there.

Only question is was it always an active infection or did that bump on the head activate a dormant strain?

We need to meme her as an std candidate. She and her followers are a disease.

More like Horrible Reproductive Conflagration

Calm down fuckboy, that isn't his name. But you knew who I was talking about.

So let's talk about how he'll commit suicide.

What is Binswanger's Disease?

Binswanger's disease (BD), also called subcortical vascular dementia, is a type of dementia caused by widespread, microscopic areas of damage to the deep layers of white matter in the brain. The damage is the result of the thickening and narrowing (atherosclerosis) of arteries that feed the subcortical areas of the brain. Atherosclerosis (commonly known as "hardening of the arteries") is a systemic process that affects blood vessels throughout the body. It begins late in the fourth decade of life and increases in severity with age. As the arteries become more and more narrowed, the blood supplied by those arteries decreases and brain tissue dies. A characteristic pattern of BD-damaged brain tissue can be seen with modern brain imaging techniques such as CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The symptoms associated with BD are related to the disruption of subcortical neural circuits that control what neuroscientists call executive cognitive functioning: short-term memory, organization, mood, the regulation of attention, the ability to act or make decisions, and appropriate behavior. The most characteristic feature of BD is psychomotor slowness - an increase in the length of time it takes, for example, for the fingers to turn the thought of a letter into the shape of a letter on a piece of paper. Other symptoms include forgetfulness (but not as severe as the forgetfulness of Alzheimer's disease), changes in speech, an unsteady gait, clumsiness or frequent falls, changes in personality or mood (most likely in the form of apathy, irritability, and depression), and urinary symptoms that aren't caused by urological disease. Brain imaging, which reveals the characteristic brain lesions of BD, is essential for a positive diagnosis.

Is there any treatment?

There is no specific course of treatment for BD. Treatment is symptomatic. People with depression or anxiety may require antidepressant medications such as the serotonin-specific reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) sertraline or citalopram. Atypical antipsychotic drugs, such as risperidone and olanzapine, can be useful in individuals with agitation and disruptive behavior. Recent drug trials with the drug memantine have shown improved cognition and stabilization of global functioning and behavior. The successful management of hypertension and diabetes can slow the progression of atherosclerosis, and subsequently slow the progress of BD. Because there is no cure, the best treatment is preventive, early in the adult years, by controlling risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, and smoking.

What is the prognosis?

BD is a progressive disease; there is no cure. Changes may be sudden or gradual and then progress in a stepwise manner. BD can often coexist with Alzheimer's disease. Behaviors that slow the progression of high blood pressure, diabetes, and atherosclerosis – such as eating a healthy diet and keeping healthy wake/sleep schedules, exercising, and not smoking or drinking too much alcohol – can also slow the progression of BD.

Why isn't wikileaks publishing this then? You'd think they'd be all over it. There's no source. There's no attempt at proof even. You really think we're that dumb?

Will jump off a balcony after strangling himself and shooting himself twice in the back of the head

Gonna have to agree there. "It was posted on 4chan" doesn't exactly give credence to these.

"Interim Medical History" Starts a new line for just two words, and there's a typo on the last few words on the last paragraph.
"and will schedule another office"

People were calling out what obvious forgeries they were in that thread so they moved over here I guess.

If dubs, Hillary will experience a seizure during the first televised debate with Trump. Trump will score points by rushing over to her, and picking her off the floor before the medical team can arrive. Obama tries to postpone the election, but the people revolt and demand the God Emperor take the throne right away.

I got 300 on decapitation.

They're not obvious forgeries, we just don't have evidence backing them as legit.

Sorry Dr, it looks like you've signed your own death certificate

20 on peeing the pantsuit and having a psychotic episode followed by some radical dance moves.

Because its not an email you retard. All they have are emails and such documents.

This looks like one of the records techs in Dr bardacks office is a very bad goy.

You could file a lawsuit and die in your sleep, to get the real medical disclosure. She could be sued for defrauding the American voter by counterfeiting her medical documents.

More like was, amirite?

Shiiiieeeeeet.

HER DOCTOR IS JIM RUSSLE

MIND=BLOWN

>PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

>PRAISE KEK

Why doesnt the twitter account show up on a simple google search? Try googling twitter HillsMedRecords and see what doesnt show up.

Brand new account probably.

It isn't an essay. Its a clinical SOAP note.

Present complaint + interim medical history
Examination
Diagnosis
Impression/plan

Doctors are TERRIBLE with that shit. Its the basis of nearly ever malpractice suit because they get people killed by misplacing a '.' In a unit of measure.

PRAISE KEK

Sounds trustworthy

Earliest tweet is 19hrs old.

no signature
no letterhead
anyone with a printer could have made that, would be damaging if it could be confirmed.

basic info checks out. MASSIVE HIPAA violation if legit haha. damn.

If I had to guess, these are fakes.

What's the point of showing us part of the headers on the sheets beneath and not the entire document?

The way the letterhead is worded is really awkward too.

Also what is the purpose of these documents? Internal records? Why the letterhead and formalities for internal records? If they're designed to be given to the patient, they would contain mostly instructions rather than the other bits of info.

In b4 I'm a hillshill.

You're in for a late night CTR. A rumour can spread half way across the room before the truth can have a chance to put its pants on. Now just imagine how fast things travel over the internet.

These are fake as fuck. I'm a nurse, I read doctors' notes every day, it's part of my job, and have done so for years. I've never in my life read a doctor's note written as shittily as these notes are.

Exercise some critical thinking, you retards.

Not CTR, but if you were doing this as a forgey, you'd probably find out Hillary's real doctor (or guess) and use real contact details.

Funny, I work as a nurse too, and what I read is usually much, MUCH worse, especially in the ER.

must be a second page to this… what's the fucking point of the doctor's write-up/ internal memo if she didn't include her medications and supposed increased dosage?

Ok KingofPol

I just want to point out that Lisa Bardack confirmed in a letter released in July 2015, she is Clinton's doctor and she identified Ms. Clinton on several medicals for hypothyroidism.

archive.is/CS8xE (yes the pdf saved like shit, you may want to follow the original WSJ link if it seems illegible

kekd

As previously said, these are fakes, they are not even billable notes because they do not meet 99203 requirements

emuniversity.com/ClinicalExample99203.html

if these are fakes at the very least they will make people think to question her health even more

These are supposedly clinic notes for a patient who would be considered a very high suing risk. If you're really a nurse, you'd know that VIPs get good notes. They don't get notes with references to "an anticoagulant" and "an anti-seizure medication." If a dose in a VIP's medication is changed, they get the dose change and the medication recorded, not just "we changed the dose of her meds". A private VIP outpatient clinic is a world apart from the shitty ER.

I dunno man.
No watermark, no sig.

lets not go all out on listen and believe

the correlation between her behavior and symptoms of binswanger's is uncanny though, i have to admit. this is funny.

I-I-It's f-fake you guys I swear!! I need to keep defending my criminal war monger piece of shit candidate! P-please stop posting it!! Please!

The header and address are something you put on all patient papers you dumbass.

Leave.

>ninds.nih.gov/disorders/binswangers/binswangers.htm

If this is true, and it looks like it is, she's completely and totally fucked.

calling it "critical theory" makes it neither critical nor a theory.

Awful lot of (((CTR))) in this thread. They look legitimate too me.

Also remember:
archive.is/KuuGR

Great camera too we can almost see through the paper and I can almost make out two of the SSN numbers.

Diagnoses?

miraculous recovery and devouring of the world.

dubs say so.

Proof that heart stopped beating decades ago

I just want to know who the fuck taught doctors how to use a computer…..or even a pen. I really want to know so I can hurt them.

i think the second last digit is a 7 of hillary's SSN

I'll take your 20 and raise you 10 for also shitting herself while doing some radical dance moves.

Sent to kikebart.

I. Want. To. Believe but it's too good to be true….

Their twitter posts a picture of the building which matches the address here

The thing that throws it off to me is that records in at least the last decade have all been on standardized forms. This was clearly written up in a blank Word document. Perhaps some doctors do that but I've never seen anything like that.

I hope they are real but we should be careful. I doubt they were this careless with her medical work, and they likely chose a doctor that can be 100% secret, not one publicly searchable.

I can see it now, "Trump's internet hate mob of Nazi's and white supremacist's harass female doctor who is getting paid 77% of a man's salary, and bully her into suicide."

i'll see that 10 and call

Forgot the pics

Oh man, it sucks that she killed herself by falling down 127 steps

Could this have been used by a defence to get Hillary less time served? What if the FBI was able to press for prosecution from basement server or other criminal actions brought up???

like a tunnel to a secret underground city inhabited by the wicked and their sex slaves?

"only a fool would take anything posted here as fact"

That suicide would not happen to have 5 or 6 nails in the back of the head after spontaneous decapitating human combustion would it?

oh the fire- it rises

I can't be the only one on here with experience working in the medical field. They look legit.

Control the narrative shills are fucking terrified

WEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW

Guys guys guys these don't even have to be real. Just putting them out there is going to cause massive FUD against Hilldog.

If they're real that's just the icing on the cake

This isn't 4chan you retard.

We are in a war for survival, how do you not understand?

i'd be terrified too if my candidate had the mental fortitude of a cucumber. and had poopy pants constantly.

Hillary is going to die on stage when she debates Trump, I know we meme about it half-jokingly, but it might seriously happen. She is literally going to do the most stressful thing possible when her condition could not be worse because of the campaign.

She's not going to have a med handler next to her on the stage, Trump is going to verbally destroy her, and she was already dying when she was debating with cuck Bernie. We are going to witness a bitch get literally shut down.

REALLY? oh snap i must have taken a wrong turn between common sense blvd and bullshit lane. my bad, dog my bad.

I want to believe. But there is no way to tell if they're real. Hopefully the leaker will come with something a bit more juicy

No. Push this to the fucking hilt. Some retards might give her sympathy but nobody wants a president with seizures and brain damage.

I want these to be true but these do look like anyone could make them. However, I'm going to sit back and assess how hard this thread is being shilled. If it is being shilled to hell and back then I will assume they're real.

This is honestly my feeling about this. The more doubt we sow with this, the more likely she or the media will be to address it, making more people take her health into consideration. Fight fire with fire.

I want to believe.

Perhaps a way to address this on social media would be, "You know, with all of the lies this election cycle I'm just not sure if those are real or not. But you know, it would make sense with some of her actions."

Doesn't discount the "fake" aspect, reinforces her "behaviors".

The libshits go into full panic mode. "yes…ok she lied about the server and e-mails….but..but she has brain damage so we all forgive and understand."…"What difference does it make anyway?"

Seriously, what happened to that woman's torso? The proportions seem kind of off.

I'm not going mad, am I?

The "Former employee somewhere" and hints at "lots of secrets hidden in this building" is too obvious of a drop. The person behind the account wants us to believe that he used to work there, but doesnt outright say it.

Its fake.

you super slueth, you

Hilldog's every cough and twitch will reinforce these medical records in the minds of normies. And if she claims they're fake… Who would ever believe her after all the lying she's done? Her trust ratings are absolute shit.

This couldn't be more perfect.

It's shopped you doofus.

Oh I agree. Even more so, the media or Hillary having to address them will call more attention to them as well. It's a win-win situation. Since we're not part of Trump's campaign, we have that leeway too.

bitch don't do stairs too well anymore. that's already out there. the prognosis seems to align well with readily available observations.

Normies love this type of shit! It is perfect water cooler chat and laughs that get their miserable day sane.

IDK I know some one who is very skilled at faking documents for movie props and such not that hard if you spend the time.

I think it's a Holla Forums meme to make her proportions all fucked up like that. She's an actress I guess.

caremountmedical.com/directory/people/show/lisa-bardack/

Dr. James "Jimmy" Rustle

Are they parodying this? i.sli.mg/HIXGA5.png

Hey CTR guess what? As proud Trump shills

WE DO IT FOR FREE

don't you get it? it doesn't matter if it's real or not. it spawns new levels of shit flinging that have no new defenses. brilliant.

It's a big staircase.

I am a doctor and those notes look better than most

Lol, maybe. I don't know.

A penis doctor?

CTR

Don't forget that the Subway below your office is not putting mayo on your subs, it's……

If I pull that railing off will you die?

for her.

I want this to be real, but that is not right. Typo…yeah i know that happens, but what about the letter head and the SSN…SSN usually don't go on notes like these. Also printed notes are so costly shit is all electronic now. This is bullshit, and here is how the kikes are using you.

This is the mind of the jew fam. Check your sources or kek will fail us all.

Praise kek!

FUCKING THIS
SSN Is on every page of your medical records in the header, these are clearly fake. Hillary's real records are likely

Nah, I don't think Trump will comment on it. Hopefully this will get big so that the media will go full retard a write a gorillion articles about it and putting her health on peoples minds.

cant tell if elaborate troll or more seasoned control the record shill

BE WARY OF CONFIRMATION BIAS

Trust but very, that is all. =)

Kek has been giving us all the signs that the Hill cunt is a brain dead bitch walking.

*verify

They don't put ssn on records anymore

Would Trump mentioning the concern over her health be a good move? Obviously nobody wants their president to be dying in office

Yeah? Maybe that's true but I'm fucking positive hospitals still have to put headings on goddamn everything.
These came from some idiot niggers printer.

Well fuck me, look what just popped up on Drudge.

I'm a doctor

Seems legit

the most salient expression ITT

be excellent Holla Forums

Here's the headline

Fuckin strange how one of America's top physicians writes like a 14 year old child.

He already mentions it. He says she's too weak and lacks stamina all the time.

I feel like you should be critical of this before we go all in, it could easily be faked.
Stop being meme spouting morons who just take bait like nothing, i also suspect CTR are in here.

Why?

potentially opens one up to attack.

come on, don't you strategize?

be careful is all.

I don't care what you do, but these are clearly fake the correct records are using you and the kikes are already controlling you if you trust something 100% that is just a fucking shittily done text document in a nilla envelope.

fucking dissapoint.

I am not trying to discourage any uncoverings..I just want you faggots to verify shit that looks suspicious. If it looks like a snek, and crawls like a fucking snek..its a snek…so find out lazy fucking no work niggers!

I doubt this is real. I don't think "mini seizures" is a serious medical term. But fuck it, spread it anyway. They'd do the same shit to Trump, so who cares anymore? If it damages her standing with even a few voters, it's worth it.

That is true, but I mean more among the lines of saying that she probably has an illness, or multiple health problems going on at the same time

It's fake.

Its purpose is to scare the real ones out of Clinton. It's the only way she can prove it's fake.

[release real records]

We are being very critical.

While I am also in favor of confirming sources, I would point out that VIPs who want to hide the fact that they are dying might just forbid normal recordkeeping procedures, and that doctors thus thrown out of their routine might just perform at a lower level of competency than would usually be the case.

Reminded of all the dumbass fat fuck doctors sticking their finger's into Lincoln's head wound trying to find the bullet.

that will never happen. no person is obligated to publicize medical records under any circumstance. it will be played out like the "show us your birth certificate" fiasco.

From what? Nobody here has an identity or a reputation. We're all anons. There are no consequences for us if these records are fake.

You're being a faggot.

Bit of a far stretch don't you think. Usually if you have to think about a reason as involved as that one..it is bait.

And come to think of it, another potential explaination might be that whoever got the records retyped them, thus removing the formatting and introducing the typos.

It doesn't matter if these are fake. Verification is unneeded.

Trying to get "authentic" health records from Clinton will never work. In any instance, she will release fakes saying she is in good health.

the nebulous "right". the enemies of globalism. we are a lumped entity to be ridiculed and silenced. sounding off like a retard makes it easy for them to ignore any real information that does come out. like the boy who cried wolf.

TRUTH is our ally.

I don't see him going into detail but I do think he will talk around it and remind people that he has mentioned this before. We honestly should start memeing about how Trump tends to be right about shit. He has a pretty damn good record.

Is it real, though?

And thankfully no one will believe her due to her reputation as a liar and the fact that everyone can see she is full of it.

I've been saying it since the beginning
Hillary doesn't want and was never intended to be president of the United States. She knows this and knew it when she entered the race.

Likewise, Trump doesn't want and was never intended to be POTUS

The man who will be POTUS 2016 is the freshman senator with a whopping 4 years political history behind his back, a single term in the senate. After those 4 years he amassed enough leverage and political power from both parties to spearhead his way to President of the United States on a fucking whim, and then once again to serve his second term.

Obama is either one of the top 5 richest men in the world, dishing out bribes like napkins at some shit burger joint, a leftist political scientist who's made enough allies over the last 20 years to fill the seats of congress in at least 3 separate countries, or quite simply the luckiest fucking nigger our earth has ever seen.

Any questions can be redirected to the naked, plain text of

who cares

Either way, its not a good tactic to try to get Clinton to release her "real" records because that puts the burden of truth in her court in which she can lie her way out, just like shes done her entire career.

We said the same things about Peter Coffin, user.

We're nazis shitposting on an imageboard for chinese cartoons. We have no credibility to begin with. If we push these documents and they turn out fake, so what? It doesn't hurt Holla Forumsacks one bit.

lolno

That attitude is why western civilization got pozzed. Good men were too concerned with being truthful and honorable while leftists didn't give a fuck about the truth and honor. Guess who won.

Our ally is whatever does damage to our opponents.

Just incase anyone doesn't know what Executive Directive 51 is:
archive.is/ACwBY

Its the shit Bush put into effect for "continuity of government". I am sure most of you already know the document.

Fuck off back to from whence you came

Truth, Veritas, is our guiding light. It was a transcendent search for the Truth in a world bereft of meaning that led all of us here, gradually. For many of it, it involved holding the Truth above all else, following it wherever it went. Along the way, we gained wisdom, sophia, and thus learned how to interact with low energy faggots such as yourself.

8pol is what it is because it has a reputation amongst Holla Forumsacks of prioritizing the truth. Compromising that will drive the core base away, leading to decay, rot, summerfags, and general cancer.

She wants to be the first woman president. The jews wanted her because they have all kinds of shit on her so much, hr name would go down in infamy along the worst of the worst. All Obama will get out of this is being appointed to be head of the UN or a supreme court seat. Obama is known for his trickery and political bullshit but I can't see him having that far of a reach if only because many of the higher ups hate the shit out of blacks and him in general.

Even if she releases shit, no one will believe her. She is a known liar, crook and all other things. She could bake a cookie and people would think she was lying about that too. Anything she calls real people will say is a lie. Consider the fact that she has already stated before she is fit and in perfect health and questions still linger. And there is no excusing all these issues she has had, nor excusing the fact that Huma herself has said she gets confused. The media's reliance and willingness to push narratives have make people susceptible to narratives outside of their control as well. This is what they get.

no u

The truth is on our side but telling the truth doesn't always work, and it isn't always the best course of action. When telling the truth works, you tell the truth. When lying works, you lie.

So socially signal somewhere else, nigger, /pol's got some winning to do

you tinfoil retards are really going to miss obongo when he fucks off back to hawaii arent you

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

It's been just barely less retarded than cuckchan since the end of the conventions.

We need happenings and/or high-energy events taking place to pull in enough non-retarded anons to counteract the shills, trolls and teenagers. Right now Holla Forums is filled with a lot of dogshit posts and comments.

Right now this is interesting in it's potential but skepticism is warranted. That should be fucking obvious to anyone above a room temperature IQ. Disinformation is destructive.

Obama is gay and his husband is a transvestite.
Actually user it's the Jewish cultist belief that goyim should interbreed and become a monotone, mixed race. Obama being a white/black mutt makes him their ideal posterboy, but it's not that simple, either, as he's also a well educated, globalist minded faggot who grew his connections in the backdrop before his name ever sprung into the media for the first time ever in 2004.

Him graduating from the university that Frankfurt Jews came over and created after WW2 is also not a coincidence.

There's no reason to be skeptical about these medical records because it literally doesn't matter if they're fake.

This is why every attempt to derail genuine discussion here will always fail: you fuckers just don't understand that there exist people with inviolable standards and ideals. It is (among other things) what separate us from you.

The entire branch of rhetoric is devoted to how to use truthful statements (syllogisms as originally constructed by Aristotle) in a logical format in a way that may most effectively persuade others. It operates on the Logos, not the Ethos/Pathos, and is always forthright, and will always win.

I know better than to try to persuade you, here, in this thread. It is an exercise in futility, and every post you make will make your bank account $0.50 richer, saving up beer money are we, or just paying off student loans for your useless degree? I digress; this is for the benefit of less experienced lurkers,that might fall victim to talmudic trickery.

It does matter

Reminder that this long forgotten article surfaced last year referencing her headaches, her doctor, and so on:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3244750/New-book-s-health-claims-Hillary-Best-selling-political-author-says-Clinton-blinding-headaches-near-fainting-fits-interfere-campaign.html

People with inviolable standards and ideals are called losers. Holla Forums is for winners. I think you might have to leave, user.

Explain how

Why don't you faggots just say Logic Ethics and Pain, the three foundations that make any argument. I get it but you're faggots sucking that philosophical dick and you know it.

But you're also right, ethos and pathos are for Jews and women.

Don't engage be79fa, just filter and ignore. It drives them crazy.

Well make a better fake, because no fucking media is going to use this shit fake.

actually come to think of it
FAKE OP
please see official letterhead released by Lisa for the presidential bid about clinton health

That makes him sound more like an asset than one in charge though. I can buy him being controlled and thus controlling Hillary. We saw some of that with his reaction to her bashing TPP when he dangled Joe Biden air-dropping into the race. At the same time, the constant announcements from her campaign about changes in her strategy like her vowing to be more spontaneous, or noting that she would hire shills to shill for her online, all sound like the kind of shit a company does when trying to soothe the fears and complaints of shareholders and investors who are in this case, donors.

See how the letterhead is different? OP's are thus probably fake sadly

Because we have to assume that her "official" medical records on file have already been cleansed of anything that could question her eligibility to be president.

So if shes pushed to release her "real" records, then that is what we'll find.

Lost every war ever amirite

Even if its fake, Hillary cannot hide her illness anymore. Thats why we have which is what, the 3-5 time shit has happened within 2 months? She will continue to show her illness and every time will show just how unfit she is to become president to even those who claim to support her.

The (((media))) wouldn't use it if it's real, either

see

it be fake

Doctors have shitty handwriting, this is common knowledge.

That one is an official letter. OP's is either a soap note or full history. The latter does not have the official letter heads on them.

I just used your points to describe Obama in the same light, if those foundations imply Obama is an asset then it also implies Hillary is an asset.

They're both assets. A leader is an asset. The man in charge is an asset. If Rothschild is at the tippy top of everything and he's literally pulling every string in the world, it makes him a social asset.

Good point, then why fake a document to get the media to pressure Hillary to leak her (((real))) records?

I forgot that person existed

The leader is not a mere asset but actually in charge. You tried to make it sound like Obama is the one masterminding this shit when he is not. The jews are and Obama is just doing what he is told, much like Clinton.

Which won't matter because most normies won't believe her sanitized medical records when she's off spasming, coughing, and being defeated by short flights of stairs.

Having a loser mentality makes you a loser. Putting purity above victory is why white nationalism has gone nowhere for decades.

You want to be a noble loser jerking your peen about how superior you are while leftists remain in power because you're too honorable to fight dirty.

Unless it is a so she can pull out previously doctored records after us shilling it to discourage us.

Every medical report ever says "chief complaint", not "present complaint"

Which wouldn't change anybody's mind. Hillary is the boy who cried wolf about 6 million times too many.

It will matter. The normies that havent called out Hillary on her lies by now wont believe she has serious issues if her (((official))) medical records show up clean.

These photos look like bullshit

She has the FBI and unnamed secret agencies that have higher security clearance than congress covering for her. No one here will believe anything she says.

It reads like a soap note. That said, it is pretty terribly written then again, some doctors have their own system that wouldn't fly at other clinics/hospitals.

I'm willing to shill this if someone (OP)makes a better fake. If I put my time into this fake I expect a good fake, not some lazy nigger fake.

She never would in the first place.

All spreading fake shit like this does is discredit the real dirt on her in the soft minds of normies.

Logos is more than just logic: to an extent it is orthogonal because logic can be used to justify action under an ethical domain (rooted in faulty axioms/heuristics). Not to sound too /fringe/, but it invokes a sense of transcendence, of something greater than just each and every one of us as individuals.

Also don't engage the shill. Youre only making their bank acct grow with every reply.

I remain skeptical about the OP documents, however I don't think the lack of a letterhead is a reason to discount them. The document you share is one made for external recipients, where a letterhead makes sense. The OP documents are internal patient records. I would not necessarily expect a letterhead on the latter documents.

How many people still believe Obongo was born in Kenya? A fucking shit ton. he probably was

Real or not, loads of normies will believe these records and every time Hillary sneezes wrong it will validate them.

If you're going to do this, don't do it here. Shillary fuckers are lurking and will use this to defuse any shit that is put out. Not "muh PR" but more like "muh secret shit should be secret".

The normies will listen to CNN and will make another nickname like "birther" and attribute it to Trump.

Well, that was fast.

beforeitsnews.com/opinion-liberal/2016/08/trump-supporter-posts-forged-hillary-clinton-medical-records-on-twitter-2534518.html

archive.is/6CbSa

It might be a good sign that they're trying to dismiss it this early. Although I wouldn't write it off as being legit until some more evidence/sources surface.

I feel like you are out of touch with people or, assume we are. The people that believe he was not born in the US are the same people that voted against him in the first place. If that is your reasoning, this doc will not do what is needed, and that is get been checks and India to vote Trump.

Like the schmitah shill???

Like the dutch oil faggot??

Fuck off you dumb, gullible nigger

Some of my medical reports that I kept copies of have present instead of chief.

Still, I'd be skeptical as fuck. I would think there would be more labeling and whatnot in the corners. The source is dubious at best as well - an anonymous twitter account known as "Hillary's Records" retweeting shit about Hillary's health and posting #MAGA #TrumpPence #CrookedHillary. I would think a whistleblower would be a bit more humble.

Do some digging on Lisa R. Bardack and Mount Kisco Medical Group and on the source.

doesnt need to be legit

you forget we have the power of Kek at our side!

Kind of hard to do that with actual pictures of Hillary needing help up simple stairs,acting weird, unusual coughing fits, and so on.

That means there is some truth to her health issues then. Even leftists are aware of that. They'd rather have a corpse than Trump in office.

The terminology is the thing that gets me.

Attributing it right away takes the pressure off Clinton to release her (((official))) medical records, while at the same time putting doubt in normies minds.

Its a good move.

see

and amend that with

-t. retired Navy Corpsman

Fucking spell check clicked me
Bern checks and indys

I know I'm gonna get called a shill, but is there any evidence that this is legit? Like, anyone could've typed that shit up. I'm sure people as high up as shillary pay extra for doctors that won't leak this kind of shit. This could just be a false flag to spread some bullshit around and make us look dumb.

Yep, and I'm telling you kikes picked Obama to uphold their "Enduring Constitutional Government", a replacement government defined by Executive Directive 51, "for the purposes of preserving law under social extremes."

Niggers are openly trying to cause these social extremes, the hacked kang'z of BLM proves it. That's low level propaganda though practically 2ez.

I'd bet you $20 if I could I have like $300 out on this, wizard status imminent.

Not hard at all, example:
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/08/armed-with-junk-science-and-old-photos-critics-question-hillaryshealth/

Fuck off mongoloid.

PLEASE BE REAL

I WANT TO BELIEVE

It's Jeb Bush's daughter, Chloe Grace.

(checked)

Contrary to what Kek wishes us to believe, these documents are probably bullshit

How could she even handle debates with Bernie or speeches until now? Is there something you can take to guarantee you won't have a seizure for a couple hours?

That's true.

The doctor didn't leak it. It was most likely a random person working there if real. Notes are often laying about since notes will be printed up mostly for patient management meetings with the patient and their family. I won't speculate on who it is because that would make it easier to find them.

The problem is that it's probably meant to look fake.
Or is it a Trump angle

Or is it a Hillary pretending to be Trump angling an angle

That article was rather weak. I've seen shills on here who do a better job bashing these claims.

These are most likely fake unfortunately

One of my friends in high school had epilepsy, he took pills for it.

It's a little late to worry about making it easier to identify the source of the leak. If we're accepting the leaker's claims at face value, he's probably already screwed.

If he was fired, as the Twitter account would have us believe, that seriously narrows down the list of potential offenders. This stuff would have to be under lock and key, so cross-referencing recent firings with people who would have this kind of access would be damning.

Its pretty moronic though. The last thing Hillary should be doing is making her health an issue. Her shills and her should be exploiting their fake polls to the max, but if they make her health and issue then people will notice her problems. Therefore no documents are going to prove she is perfect when she is showing so many symptoms.

No shit, but were talking about normies.

The sheer number of results for Lisa R. Bardack is a good sign. The doctor is real, the location is real.

DIG DEEPER

Yes, she's clinton's dr and released this "clean" health report

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html

True but even then, it was weak. Then again, do normalfags even read these things? I'd imagine they would just skim the thing and decide the whole thing is all too confusing and suggest this is why they hate politics.

He's lying.That would make it easier to figure out who did it and leaking medical info like this is not allowed. He'd never work in healthcare again and possibly be fined by the state.

Not really. Medical information is sometimes just lying around in the office. It would be easy to print up shit and take home as well even if you are not supposed to. Medical students do it all the time if they can't access the medical database of the given place they are at from home let alone an actual employee who may have greater access.

Apparently they go by a new name now.
archive.is/kiVgX
Now its CareMount

Are you fucking 12 years old and fresh off the Reddit boat? Fuck off faggot.

It was obviously shoop'd. Chloe wears her pants at a very high level, so retards try to use that against her and claim her torso is short. Women used to do this in the 80's all of the time. Now it's suddenly trendy to wear your pants at a "below ass level". It's nigger culture at its finest.

tbh that's what they took from us fam. I felt it too, reading those letters

not a serious term but they are real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure

and i forgot to add

read the symptoms

it lines up with her behavior 100%

She was just pretending.

-CNN

Looks like the "never Hillary" Dems have been worried about the zombie-cunt for awhile. Here is a Doc who wants Bernie back or Biden to step in fast.

July 23rd:
stevepieczenik.com/is-hillary-fit-to-be-potus/

August 8th update:
stevepieczenik.com/hillarys-health-is-officially-a-concern/

Documents fake or not…it only fuels the fires!!

I'm honeslty expecting them to say this at some point. They may even have her wear a "trollface" mask and say how hip she is.

Fair enough on the intentional misdirection gambit. That's certainly plausible.

As for the medical information just lying around, that seems less plausible. Hillary Clinton has to be paying for mafia doctor levels of discretion, as per the (potentially fabricated) report that Dr. Bardack had released on her behalf. Information that implicates the doctor wouldn't just be lying around, it'd be behind some cliche safe behind a painting in her office.

I agree with this guy. These look like they were typed up by a highschooler. No official letterhead of any kind. No story. Does anyone know where this came from?

there's also no signature, which is pretty significant with documents like this…

This document does not look like an official record at all.

It loses points for looking very plain I can agree

You guys are literal actual retards for giving this any credibility whatsoever.

Yup. The best thing that's going to come out of this is that it's going to put a giant magnifying glass on her health, past and present and force her to constantly prove that she's healthy by overexerting herself.

The question of this being real or fake is not the matter at hand, user.

It's about getting it. Every. Fucking. Where. Memetic warfare, remember?

We need to get it into people's heads. We live in the age of information. If we get people talking about #HillarysHealth, and more and more people get exposed to it, it will resonate within people's heads, specifically, the voters that we need for Trump to win.

We want to make them ask themselves
And when they look at Trump, they see he's in perfect health. It's giving more reason to show shes unfit and Trump is the best option.

Also
You really think the 5D Grand Vintage Chessmaster would fall for this?

This spacing in this document looks off. Its as if a student who is taking a class like Business English attempted to make a form document.

Oh yeah, let's just ignore the official doctor's statement on Hillary's health that was made when she started her campaign.

Retard.

archive.is/CS8xE
archive.is/KuuGR

Looks fake as fuck. Actual medical documents don't look anything like this.

And so you have all that in the database with a HuRe version like this for quick reference.

IT'S A RUSE!

This forgery was made to discredit any claims of Hillary being sick.

The sheeple's brain will create an association between the fake document and Hillary being sick. Fake document? That means Hillary being sick must be fake too.

This is straight out of Cialdini's playbook.

Some random pro-Trump twitter account. It's kind of embarrassing that this is stickied and being spread. I hope it's real but I'd wager it probably isn't. Looks like someone made it in 10 minutes on kikerosoft word. I guarantee someone like shillary can afford a Dr who would never leak something like that. If Hollywood celebrities can hide shit like this, you bet your ass presidential candidates can too.

CONFIRMED FOR KIKE SHILL

What is your argument exactly?

Except the doctor isn't the supposed source of the leak, it's some dude saying he was a former employee of whatever Doctor's office and had access to the files.

I'm sure the doctor would never spill the beans, but disgruntled employees make great leaks.

Found the kike.

To prove the document fake, they’d have to either admit forgery or commit forgery.

That ur wrong about him being wrong.

I guess I see your point. Just because it has the right doctor name and location, and his Twitter account has a photo taken outside the location doesn't really mean it's real.

But that's why we dig. To prove or disprove. Total immediate dismissal won't help us.

What? Nigger when was the last time you saw a doctor? They usually sit next to a computer and type shit up while talking to you. Doctors don't type little essays like this and keep it in filing cabinets. Everything is done electronically these days.

This is clearly a fake and I really hope this does what it was intended to do and not backfire on us.

Not in the USA, you are innocent until proven guilty. There's no reason to prove the document fake until it is proven to be legitimate.

If the OP images were fake, wouldn't they have kept the same letterhead? What you're doing here is comparing an official release from the office with internal records and correspondence. I don't think the header means anything.

I do think it's probably fake anyway.

Capitalization of every medical condition named as though it were Alzheimer's or Ebola. Reckless non-use of commas or any other means of breaking up the author's sentences. No mention of the meds prescribed, diagnoses without testing.

Nah.

This is what worries me. A lot of shit as of late his signature. Thankfully he can't fix Hillary herself.

Doctors aren't as secure as you think. Back in the day, a few of my colleagues had famous patients but all the people who worked in the office could access their records. Some of them were athletes too, people who's health MANY groups were interested in because they had money riding on those patients in more ways than one. Too many precautions on a patient's file leads to problems anyways and is actually easier to lose them if they are not part of the system. Keeping that information on a personal system away from other files opens that doctor and possibly the health administrator to liability and thus litigation so it's not worth the effort. Keeping it in the system and marking it is usually what is done. The only downside is that if someone else gets in, they can find the information very easily, easier than most things.

I've seen notes like this before in large patient case files,
so that isn't the issue for me

we can say she was in NY on this date
and the symptoms line up
and it's her doctor
and layoffs causing a possible disgruntled employee

Still though, this person needs to pony up something with harder evidence or it wont be worth the prison time
I'm on the fence until then

If it's fake, then there would be no need for punishment because the law wasn't broken.

Blatant fake. Doesn't look like an official document at all. Any random faggot could have typed this out and printed it. The "interim medical history" part is even fucked up at the end in both of them.

Her legs go all the way up.

Perhaps I'm giving the doctor too much credit, then. It just doesn't make sense to me, though.

If the I was paid, as an expert, to lie in support of Hillary's health, I'd be paranoid as fuck of anyone potentially coming across anything that could prove it. If it were me, I'd have faked, lie-consistent records within grasp of colleagues and subordinates, and if I kept true documentation at all, it'd be hidden where nobody could find it.

Can't wait until morning when MSM and Trump get wind of this.

yeah, i agree
and the public will still think Hillary is a sick old woman (which she is)

in the event they are real (small chance), then this person will most likely be punished
and all they got out of it was 'fake/gay'
thats shitty, but not my problem i guess

Please I urge you too find information that the March 20th 2015 one is a forgery.

Did you ever read this article?
archive.is/n3MmZ
and read the official health letter it was attachted too:
scribd.com/doc/273161694/Hillary-Clinton-2015-07-28-Statement-of-Health-Lisa-Bardack?secret_password=v1BRCCAGI7eXSAjlvwE1

Someone at her age with her kind of money getting dehydrated from a stomach virus, well I guess the stomach virus explains the shit in pants part at least officially.

How about publicly its symptoms from a concussion due too fainting but privately its some serious brain disease? Or maybe they'd never lie.

pic related is what Lisa Bardack's rip letter looked like, which was released too the press.

Shillary BTFO.

I found the software vendor for Caremount (AKA MKMG)

mist-corp.com/success-stories

Unsure if a older version would have a different template setup and different features. The video I found about the 2015 software has similarities to the (OP) photos if they were to print off a copy. The Medical admins can add their own outlines and patient information as they choose in this software.

You'd be surprised. The primary concern for a lot of doctors is their license so they do all they can to protect that first. Misplacing files due to one's own actions is worse than shit getting leaked due to some person on the staff. The world of medicine is a wacky world sometimes. That said, I am quite skeptical of the stuff in OP. The way it was written seems off but I have suffered through enough attendings and their weird preferences in regards to histories to dismiss this. I can't bring myself to do that.

This is actually really good info. The office would be too lazy to make a personal one and would stick to a template (or get a student to make one if it were a teaching hospital).

The papers have a bend to them that could be done by a printer's rollers recently. Could be some intern or someone printed them out and snapped a picture, but why would the put a manila folder underneath other than to make it look more official than it really is.

I have a close relative in the medical field. You're fucking lying. Now fuck off CTR

The header and footer is custom per Doctors input at time of printout. If you watch the video the voice bitch says you add the field of choice or can make your own. When it comes time to print out a overview it will only print default requests fields marked and not all the software background boxes and shit.

Holy fuck

I wonder what her response to this will be. No way someone with any kind of dementia can be elected president. Also itll be interesting to see if this doctor has an unfortunate accident.

Looks like CTR is working overtime tonight.

We can simply frame it as "asking questions", concern trolling if you will. We don't have to say "clinton had a seizure, only, "did clinton have a seizure", "is she ok", "what is her health really like", "is her doctor being truthful", etc.

If nothing else it takes the clinton camp off message and makes the media defend her rather than attacking Trump. Meanwhile Trump has more room to attack her.

It's bait! I bet Hillary's propaganda arm already has a counter-attack.

They will discredit the leak, call us dishonest and publish real fake evidence that she is healthy and has always been.

That assessment was printed straight to paper and it would not have a letterhead on it

Medical record kept on paper usually use a manila folder but it is almost always specially marked. A lot of hospitals still use paper files, many not having switched over to electronic files.

This is beautiful.

Except very few will buy it.

fuck off back to cuckchan, newfag

so is it fake or what?

Not to be the devil's advocate, but I see this being played in 1 of 2 ways.

The 1st way is this being used as a means of getting people to question hillary's health and shit, and pick up and notice shit that has been happening to her.

The 2nd way would be that this was a carefully laid plant designed in the vain hope of later pointing out these being fake as a means of discrediting those who are often mentioning about her health problems and shit.

And if this is fake, it will blow up in our face in one way or another.

Better be safe than sorry.

Anyone who says conclusively either way is a liar or idiot.

Seems all of the verifiable info is correct though.

How do you know it is? It looks legit. We'll see anyway. I hear there are more leaks about her health coming later on.

Here is more video on this software and functions. This is from 2013.

Methinks it's fake because all the info that was on it is info that is either a) already available or b) easily inferred from what we already know.

Even if it is false, it can be very effective if pushed enough. Repeat a lie enough and it'll become truth.

I never heard she had "Subcortial Vascular Dementia", all I heard is she had minor seizures. This would explain why though.

Why would you redact the SSN before leaking it?
Isn't what you are doing already illegal?
Maybe because you can't make it up?
If you are admitting you are an old employee,
why would you bother hiding you identity? they ARE going to find you.

its the kind of autism I can appreciate for certain

The original spirit of this is not to convince people to lie their ass out of everything. It's only a reminder that (((people))) will cover up the truth with absurd lies.

Maybe twitter doxxing policy?

Also it might be possible to make out the SSN/account number. That could verify the realness.

It's probably one of the diagnostics on webmd, or something you can find within 5 minutes of searching her symptoms.

You are dealing with admins and possibly temps that staff these medical groups. CareMount info below. All the GED fuckups who could not go to college, take medical admin classes cheap and are in and out of these places.

mtkisco.dailyvoice.com/news/mount-kisco-medical-groups-name-change-to-caremount-becomes-official/640042/

Been trying to do that using several techniques in Photoshop but jpg compression is a bitch, can barely make up a couple numbers.

And Hillary Rodham Clinton's files would not be locked up inside 7 safes? Are you really this delusional?

I guess that's two incurable diseases Hillary has now.

Source your shit better, be excellent Holla Forums

Well, that's the logical conclusion of equality; a nearly brain dead retarded person for President.

I'd love for this to be real as much as the next user, but it's just too good to be true.

yeah, aye, bt why make up a letterhead internally at all? If you have a stock one to paste in

Before hand? I highly doubt you'd come up with that before today. That's pretty specific and never seen one user mention it before.

Anyway, anons will be checking this info out I'm sure and making sure it matches up with other confirmed info. Keep an open mind, it might be legit, we really don't know just yet.

Its hard to get proper source on leaked information faggot

If you're born in 1947 in the state of IL your SSN should be 8 digits starting with 318 like this:

318-XX-XXX

Looks to me like the 2nd last number is a 2.

Also it looks like there is a lower case v or w in the documents before the number, that's not a part of a SSN.

You Hillary shills are really going out of your way to discredit this, huh?

Looks like OP is onto something big. I'll keep my eyes on this, thanks!

That’s too funny to get mad at, but I’m going to get mad at the Fourth Exodus anyway.

It's gotta be legit guys. I'm spreading this all over social media right now. Hopefully Trump'll see it :^)

laughing out loud like a cunt on the train to londonistan

sry, not always 318, it may be anywhere from 318-361

am I missing something?
dr saw her March 20th and 21st?

it’s the same user that faked the national guard shit

I was just thinking the same. We really do have disinfo trolls on Holla Forums, look out and keep an open mind. Confirm everything you can, discard the crap.

So that excuses most of the faggots in this thread going

HILLDOG CONFIRMED BTFO

?

What are they going to do, rip the Medical offices data server out? This is a clinic, they have multiple rooms where patients come in a wait for the Doc. The Doctor signs into a dummy terminal and puts in the info and leaves so they can prep the room for next visitor. Doctor requests the admin to print off the information for the file. Admin see VIP and is a Bernie supporter because she is making shit wages and has 3 kids from 3 dads. That is reality my friend, not a CTR shill delusion.

The two original tweeted leaks archived.
archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/NbXWF

Very first tweet:

"There's a lot of secrets hidden in this building, if you know where to look."
archive.is/L2V9i

(very nice)
Everything is awesome

This is why you should trust wikileaks. They always do deep research before releasing documents.

We're in the shit to begin with because that strategy works.

oh hey new track bar

And look at the fucking yelp reviews for this place. The patients love the Doc's, but think the fucking staff that works there are subhumans.

yelp.com/biz/mount-kisco-medical-group-mount-kisco-2

If that is a good sign of this info having added % of being true.

She was confirmed btfo when she decided to run against Trump. Just saiyan.

that must be proof. It's on paper and uses text. I'll believe it.

1. They’re fake.
2. It wouldn’t be unreasonable to come into the office one day to get an appointment for a proper checkup later, particularly for this kind of clinic.

I don't believe you. Why? Because you have no proof, you just posted a claim. Anyone can claim anything. Most anons don't know whether these are fake or real. If you say they are fake or real, without proving some proof, then you are just posting a claim.

Well buddy that's not how the burden of proof works.

We'll have to wait and see is all I'm saying. It has not been confirmed, then again it may never be. We'll see what happens to the twitter account (the supposed leaker), that will be a tell tale sign.

So have we looked at getting confirmation
IE have we looked at what Hillary and this Lisa R Bardach were doing and where they were the day of the visits
Nah if we can find irrefutable proof that puts these two at the same place at the same time then she's sunk

Wish this was real but it's an obvious fake. We have enough trouble getting real shit to stick to the bitch. Spreading fake information will backfire. Keep digging and stop taking the easy way of faking info.

Why would a guard touch Hillary with a flash light

Hillary will die from SIDS (Socialism Induced Death Syndrome)

Praise Kek

archive.is/Vfjg2
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14916

Agree.

I have no clue if these Twitter leak documents are real or not, though it all seems a bit too convenient timing-wise. However, the difference between them and the Time mag ones makes me think they are fake. Someone didn't try that hard…

As someone else noted, she already released them, around the same time Trump released his I think. I don't think they're truthful, though, so who knows.

I added second page w/doctor signature.

You're probably right about that.

All this pro-Hillary shilling is confirmation that the OP is legit. They can shill all the want, but that isn't going to magically fix Hillary's fucked up brain.

If she has one seizure episode during the debates it's GAME OVER, Trump is going to sweep the leg.

Twatter's gone.

And gone with a 404 instead of a "this user is a heretic" page. What does that indicate?

WEW LAD

FUCKING DEMENTIA LADS

That ruse master behind it killed me.

That's not the way things work. If they did, they could just lead you round by the nose by shilling against something false, since you do the opposite on reflex instead of actually investigating things like someone who isn't lazy and insecure.

Yep, twitter account was scrubbed! Anons, this was real, spread it around!

The two original tweeted leaks archived.

archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/NbXWF

Very first tweet:

"There's a lot of secrets hidden in this building, if you know where to look."

archive.is/L2V9i

I made an archive of Hillary's crazy health problems (reports, pics and Youtube vids) and added those leaked photos as well!

mediafire.com/download/tjwatw4abo4zrf9/Hillary_Clinton_Medical_Records_08-9-16.zip

Spread it around!

I aint clicking that shit.

Don't care. The info is out there and it will get spread.

Sure was.

If dubs she will shit herself on stage from having a seizure.

But come on, it's 2016, let's have mental ill woman as president, come on, are you a bigot or what? You mentalphobic!

So there's no proof whatsoever that these are legit? I'm not bumping this crap until I get some proof that this shit's real and the rest of you dumb faggots should do the same.

Forger got the doctor's dept. wrong. Yep, this is fake af.

HOLY SHIT!

HAPPENING AGAIN!?

CONFIRMED LEAKER?

archive.is/2eTtv
twitter.com/manfromatlan/status/762934887380910080

Pay attention (this is real!):

Are you retarded? She's just holding up an example of the letterhead.

bait and switch

I work the IT for a few different doctors practices and they most definitely write shit up without it being on full masthead.
Directed correspondence is usually always on masthead.
Physicians notes like these (outside the wrong printer tray being selected) are not printed on masthead.

Ohhhhh, sorry. I was looking for copies of the leak on twitter and found this bitch holding a paper claiming with the same hashtags. At first I thought it could have been the leaker.

Heh, we were all young once.

Looks like twitter is doing their best to erase any evidence of this documentation, also a lot of Hillary's shills are posting disinfo and fakes too.

If we don't get this out, and spread this info to the media, then this will be forgotten in no time.

Here are the only archive links left:

archive.is/Lk7dU
archive.is/NbXWF
archive.is/L2V9i

Of-course these pics are linked to Holla Forums but likely not for long. We must get this info out.

Well, looks like the mass D&C shilling worked. It literally does not matter if they are real or fake. The point is that no one can really prove it one way or another. Just keep clinging to muh principles to the fucking grave. Liberals do not deserve the truth, they are the lowest scum on the planet and deserve to be raped, tortured, slaughtered, and treated like trash.

SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA
SEIZURES AND DEMENTIA

On second thought, let me put a pin in my celebration

Why would you print an official fucking letterhead in an internal memo? Holy shit, liberal shills are so fucking retarded. There's no sure-fire way to prove that they are real or fake. However, the fact that CTR immediately came out in full force to shill that they are fake demonstrates that it is important to the left for them to be PERCIEVED as fake.

Some of you guys will believe anything as long as it reinforces the narrative that you already believe.

(1)

If you can't tell this is fake just from looking at it you're retarded. Even most normies could probably see right through it.

Not really. Why would a doctor use layman's terms like "blackout", in a letter to another medical professional?

The overall tone seems amateurish and intended for a target audience with no medical training.

A red flag to me seeing these as fake is the lack of mentioning specific medication brands and dosages. It also lacks more technical language you'd expect.

A doctor's report would contain such specifics to track what exactly they gave the patient, and what's being changed (if applicable).

Why all the shilling against this right from the start? Why did the disinfo ops go into overdrive tonight trying to get us to ignore it? Why was the leaker's twitter account scrubbed 8 hours later?

CTR plz

Incorrect, these are advisory notes not full clinical notes. Keep trying though.

(1)

Again, take a look at the leaker's twitter account. It has been scrubbed! Why? That is the red flag anons. Save these photos and spread them. Keep your eyes peeled for any more leaks like this (Hillary's bots are flooding twitter with fakes now, so avoid traps).

niggers

How do you do fellow \POL\channers?

The doctor has been confirmed legit. Her status linked here with pics of the leak.

twitter.com/nepafortrump/status/762873321960697856

WOAH WOAH WOAH. IF SHE HAS DEMENTIA CAN SHE STILL TAKE THE OATH OF OFFICE? HELL, SHOULD SHE EVEN BE ALLOWED TO RUN? PRESIDENTS NEED TO BE OF SOUND MIND OF BODY.

I never claimed they are full clinical notes.
About what? The letter uses lay terms, so either it is fake or it was intended for a layman. Who are you proposing was the intended recipient of this letter and why is it not addressed "dear xxx"?

Of course you use a legit name if you want your hoax to survive more than one Google search.

right, slip of the hand.

Start utilizing this shit!

Repeat after me Holla Forums:

MENTALLY DEFECTIVE WAR CRIMINAL

Thanks user. More great confirmation!

Some of us just find it really embarrassing when Holla Forums falls for a scam that anyone with any grasp of logic could see through in half a second simply because it's based on what they already believe.

I don't think it's shills casting doubt on things like this, I think it's shills POSTING things like this to make Holla Forums look gullible and it's working.

Start spreading this or show yourself to be a fake \POL\ers..
All true \POL\ers will spread this shit, or are you a faggot virgin who can't get laid?

pity-votes didn't work for !JEB, will it work for her?

No, you are just not real \POL\, you are a Hillary defender.
CTR detected.
just like Holla Forums uncritically laps up any negative story about niggers and Muslims. Ah well

Yeah, ok, these medical reports were controlled opposition to discredit the republican voter-base.

I don't like to jump to the shill accusation bullshit but that's looking like a real possibility at this point. CTR switching strategies maybe?

Stop changing the subject.
Can you explain the use of lay terms or not?

It's funny how this mystery letter covers exactly the subject of current speculation.

There are many reasons to leak disinfo, yes discrediting the other side as "heartless" is one of them but probably not the case here.

Not
'The patient and I discussed at length the alternatives, and we…"

Or
"I discussed, at length, the alternatives with the patient., and we…"

C'mon Holla Forums. This shit is fake as fuck.

Yes.
But why is it being shilled so hard, and by whom?
What is their objective here?

You can deny the leaks are fake.

You can't deny the twitter account was just scrubbed.

You can't deny Hillary's supporters are flooding fake disinfo all over twitter about this too.

Very suspicious.

because it's an advisory note (see; report) that would have been passed onto, one would easily guess, the SS or her campaign mananagement team/head.

Imagine you go and get a MRI, you have a radiologist view the scans and put together a report, your doctor gets that report with all the specific information on the issue. Your doctor read that then tells you, 'hey, you've just badly sprained your ankle'
when the radiology report reads;

haha OCD, I had to or I was going to go crazy

Well disinformation flooding is a viable tactic. If they can't change opinions, they can attempt to sabotage information flow. If they succeed they can cloud the reliability of leaked information and pretty much bury the truth under it.

However, employing a vetting process would immediately fight against that.

considering how hard this thread is being shilled i would say it's at least worth looking into further

Shit, what ever happened to the leftist meme that McCain wasn't fit for the Presidency because he was old as fuck and could die? He wasn't even physically ill or having blackouts and seizures just old. Hillary is fucked.

What was that attack she used in her last race? Some shit about the Commander in Chief being prepared for a 3am crisis call? Kinda hard to answer that call if you're blacked out or seizing.

God damn, I wish this shilling'd never have happened. Every bit of criticism or questioning can now be disregarded as easily just by saying 'shill' and offering not counter-argument. 8/pol/ truly is not better than Reddit at this point.

Shut up shill.

The fact that Twitter scrubbed it does not add or detract any veracity to the tweet. Twitter neither knows nor cares anything about the truth.

To fuck with people.

What makes you think twitter did it? Anyone can delete their own account at any time.

The filter is your friend user.

This guy for example, nothing but (1) tier posts, just a little filtering aaaaaaand he's gone

sage for o/t

I doubt they're real, but one explanation could be that one set of documents is internal, while the other is external.

I don't give a fuck. I'm still gonna reply.

I know right, like anyone with a printer could have just typed this up, taken a photo and stuck it on the internet. Could even be bait for Trump and if he ever refers to it and it turns out to be fake then he's gonna look mean-spirited and stupid.

could work in our favour

Confirmed. She has major brain damage (beyond being a leftist bitch) if she's toting around a neurologist.

It doesn't read as such. If it was intended for her team, the information would have been more detailed, probably include advice for her care and not refer to her in such a long-winded way, I.e "Mrs Clinton."

It's not addressed to anyone either.

Good point. That would be the kind of thing a shill would do.

Why the fuck did this get stickied? Do mods not know how to read?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD MODS

This shit was proven to be fake.

The shills are up early today

You're retarded. Read the OP's letter, then read the one I quoted.

One is clearly from a real doctor, and the other is a sad attempt at faking it.

It reads exactly as such. She has medical professionals looking after her (see; big black Jimmie), they would get their own set of CLINICAL notes with a medication and care plan.

……. this is standard practice for literally EVERY western doctor

I already touched on this, why would advisory notes for a presedential candidate be directed at a single person? These would be produced for Hillary, specifically for dissemination
amongst the need to know parties hence there is no address.

It is basically a 'to whom it may concern'

no, one is a public release statement of health.
The other is advisory notes from an examination.
comparing apples and oranges

You seem to have forgotten the ways of kek

It is not that we meme better and shitpost harder.
It's not our skill in memeing, it's the quality and dankness of our memes.

Our memes are so supreme because they are deeply rooted in truth.
You can't just meme a lie and expect people to believe it like the holohoax

Doctors are notorious for shitty handwriting and spelling. Also, whether it's real or not is irrelevant. We no longer live in a world where facts win political debate.

Why do Arabs love Hillary so much when she's largely responsible for ruining their countries?

That doesn't explain the missing letterhead, the difference in writing style, and the omission of specific medication in the letter OP posted. Not to mention the thing people have missed ITT, which is why the fuck the chairman of the department of medicine would be performing a check up that any attending doctor could do.

And I'm gonna call you on this bullshit too. Ever heard of doctor-patient confidentiality? No? Didnt think so.

covered that already
covered already
covered this already
Yep, I'm sure Hillary would go for a junior attending and not kick up the shit to have the head do it.

Are you retarded, both Hillary and Trumps doctors released a public statement of health.

Binswanger's disease (BD), also called subcortical vascular dementia, is a type of dementia caused by widespread, microscopic areas of damage to the deep layers of white matter in the brain. The damage is the result of the thickening and narrowing (atherosclerosis) of arteries that feed the subcortical areas of the brain. Atherosclerosis (commonly known as "hardening of the arteries") is a systemic process that affects blood vessels throughout the body. It begins late in the fourth decade of life and increases in severity with age. As the arteries become more and more narrowed, the blood supplied by those arteries decreases and brain tissue dies. A characteristic pattern of BD-damaged brain tissue can be seen with modern brain imaging techniques such as CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The symptoms associated with BD are related to the disruption of subcortical neural circuits that control what neuroscientists call executive cognitive functioning: short-term memory, organization, mood, the regulation of attention, the ability to act or make decisions, and appropriate behavior. The most characteristic feature of BD is psychomotor slowness - an increase in the length of time it takes, for example, for the fingers to turn the thought of a letter into the shape of a letter on a piece of paper. Other symptoms include forgetfulness (but not as severe as the forgetfulness of Alzheimer's disease), changes in speech, an unsteady gait, clumsiness or frequent falls, changes in personality or mood (most likely in the form of apathy, irritability, and depression), and urinary symptoms that aren't caused by urological disease. Brain imaging, which reveals the characteristic brain lesions of BD, is essential for a positive diagnosis.

Gents, this will get someone killed. If a single body closely or loosely tied to the Clintons winds up dead and in some way connected to medical, there is your proof.

No you didnt, you lying kike.

Why would Hillary choose to release that if she was deathly ill? She wouldnt.

I bet you're the mod who stickied this thread and is afraid to admit he fucked up.

Also
Do you even know what an attending is, you fucking retard?

And that's exactly who would brief the SS and campaign team, there is no reason for this other doctor to bypass her staff physician with a half-assed note that provides no useful information, when the Benzonigger has her full notes.

Yet the doctor refers to her exactly as "Mrs Clinton" in the genuine letter BTFO :>>7070420

Read enough, you're grasping at straws to have Holla Forums peddle your fake shit but it isn't working.

Yes I fucking did faggot, lrn2 IDs
You seem to be confusing the documents too, not surprising.

righto anita

/filtered

You just quoted someone else with a bullshit response you dense nigger.

The watermark is how you know it's legit.

Thanks. This confirms it.

online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/clintonhealth2015.pdf

What the fuck?

So people weren't kidding about the "blood clot" shit.

She has to stop. She's finished. She will not be suitable for the job in ANY way when she's literally got a disability.

You think the SS gets its medical briefings from a medic…..
sure.

Time to bunker up, this place has gone full 4cancer.
Worked directly with doctors for coming on 10 years, you faggots are retarded.

Keep screaming shill at everything, none of you have read shit from the intel primers that much is glaringly obvious

You are missing the fact that the document in question has date July 28, 2015.

Reported

im quaking in my boots, please don't………

wanna guess what your chances of getting me banned are?
get rekt faggot

So where's the medical record detailing why they drilled a hole in her tongue?

Oh I thought you filtered me? Can't resist that sweet 3 cents per post, kike?

It's ok, people here have critical thinking skills and won't believe your bullshit explanations. You're just wasting your own time here.

sadly your response still came up in the watchlist.

stay salty dude, i do it for free

Once again, STILL not enough evidence.

But the doubts are beginning to stir.. we just need a reasonable one :^)

Cant even use the filter correctly. Get some more training from your kike boss before you try again.

Like how? The first retarded president?

Americans might be dumb and emotionally easily manipulated but even they would quickly realise that a demented cripple on the throne is a bad idea.

The irony hurts. You call Americans dumb and easily manipulated but you let your media brainwash you into believing that lie. Who's the manipulated one now?

Lads, what if Hillary has variant CJD as a result of a hit by a foreign security service?
Plenty of talk about neurologic syphilis but I haven't seen vCJD mentioned here.

One of the main symptoms is startle myoclonus and every "seizure" we have seen so far has been triggered by startle.
Difficulty swallowing/coughing fits and incontinence also fit the profile.
vCJD is the human form of mad cow disease, which could also show some dark humor on the part of whoever infected her.
merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/prion-diseases/creutzfeldt-jakob-disease-cjd

I think in this case they would turn to "ableist".

She doesn't. This is a fake, and you're all biting like the doog yogs you are.

How do you know?
How can speculation be "fake"?

The leak is fake. No stamp, no signature, its a shitty ms word doc printed out, and you're all jizzing your pants like it was the third impact.

Please God send your swiftest justice for Hillary Clinton.

I know its fake, my point about CJD is completely unrelated.

I think we need to get a bit more forensic with these letters.

None of us can tell if they are properly faked documents.

>find the original document/ a legal duplicate of the document (one that requires a degree of "registration")

Read the thread.

You can tell from the pixels that its a shoop.

By the way:
None of those points suggest fakery.
Doctors sign letters after they are printed, if someone else makes another copy, it won't be signed, nor would it be on "stamped" paper.

We just need Garak to blow up those print, then they will blame the fakeness on the explosion.

In the Pale Moonlight, best Star Trek episode ever.

You can't just compare the physical document because there's no reason to assume a leaker would use the same paper as a doctor sending out an official letter to a client.

The easiest way to determine that this is a fake is to compare stylography.

And the styles (grammar, diction etc) don't match.

Oh man, that would be sick and twisted. Imagine assassin cooks had infiltrated various parts of the american government and were dishing out infected human brains in some food.

No I'm talking legally.

There is probably a system to register certain documents like these on a government register.
If these are straight from those, Shillary is doomed.

Can't just be pixels, what about the file properties?

Honestly this looks like bullshit pol.
Here is what i think could be happening.

possibility 1:
Ctr got it's shit pushed in, realises we can spot the shills a mile off and decides to change tactics. a new form of disinfo used to discredit pol,they are in this thread now calling the people who call this out ass horseshit shills.

possibility 2:
Some bored user in an irc where the pol mods hang out come up with this ruse and mods decide to sticky for the lulz.

possibility 3:

intl or (and this is the most unlikely of all) leftypol are laughing at us right now and came up with this

Either way this thread should not be stickied. to much is fishy about this info.

I want to believe but, damn.

To ensure infection and reliable effect you would really want to inject it. Who knows, maybe the stories of blood drinking/human sacrifices are real. Is Hillary a member of Bohemian Grove?

Yeah OK, you know what I meant.
Original backups don't have a signature embedded, the doctor signs every copy. So stolen copies will not bear a signature and that is to be expected.

How do we know this is real or not?

In certain formal documents they wouldn't match though.

Some documents require to be written in a unique way.

So that can't help us.
Only the registration details can help us.

You need to learn from Aussies about the registration part of law. It's annoying, but it helps prevent fraud and forgery.
We need to learn your constitution though.

I'm skeptical of this. When the DNC happened, we all were showered with a picture of a lesion on Hilldog's tongue that I was never able to find from any video feed of the DNC. I checked multiple angles, and none of them showed the lesion and many showed nothing at all. Couple that with the fact that we've been getting insane amounts of 4chan ruse cruise spillover (Royal Dutch Shell 'leak', WHO predictions 'leak', FBI 'insider leak') means that likely these are either faked for laughs or in an attempt to paint Trump as a nut for believing anything he reads on Twitter. Hillary has mentioned that he can 'be baited with a Tweet', him falling for this without evidence would be proof of that.

Just because you want something to be true doesn't automatically make it true.

It doesn't matter if they are fake. This is good ammunition against her, so it can and should be used.
For example: "hole" in her tongue. It was very obvious fake, yet many people here believe in this lie.

Go home CTR

If it needs just a signature, only a court can decide through forensic evidence.

Well it's certainly possible, here is a vegetarian who died from CJD, so someone put infected stuff inside him somehow.

web.archive.org/web/20160809123624/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10262131/Vegetarian-diagnosed-with-human-equivalent-of-Mad-Cow-Disease.html

facebook.com/permalink.php?id=213432655481617&story_fbid=217875975037285

this

Ok, let's just ignore this chance. MSM, liberals, commies and jews aren't lying all the time, because they are afraid of being discredited, right.

Nice damage control, fellow (((user))).

Even if spreading this info is bad idea, I'm not pushing anyone, I'm not going to do this. I'm just stating my opinion, so cool down.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY

YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR ELEMENT

this is from 2014:

healthit.gov/sites/default/files/data-brief/2014HospitalAdoptionDataBrief.pdf

who are (((you)))?

The truth always wins.

ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/medical-ethics/code-medical-ethics.page

Have a quick look at the regulations on document formalities.
I'm not too familiar with the US legal system, but I'd suppose that it would:
download.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/code-medical-ethics/code-2016-ch1.pdf ; download.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/code-medical-ethics/code-2016-ch2.pdf ; download.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/code-medical-ethics/code-2016-ch3.pdf

Also I couldn't find any national or state legislation on there, just AMA's code of conduct.

Probaby fake, but maybe not. The MS Word style is the biggest reason to doubt it, but I've seen doctors use a similar format before. However, I'd expect Hillary's doctor to have a secretary to have much better looking documents.

Good point, but who knows the truth? Who cares about the truth? Except for evil baby-eating anime-watching nazi frogs.
polite sage for offtopic

Mate our legislation uses it, why can't medical professionals?

They need to send out formally written letters sometimes, not just whatever the computers spit out.

muh sides

The whole god damn world.

ALL people NEED to know the truth.

The day we are satisfied with lies is the day humanity destroys itself.

RED FLAG

THIS. Styles don't match (Even if we assume it's just an advisory note), SSN on the records (which I've never seen before), no signature, no mention of specific medication or dosages, etc.

This seems fake as fuck.

Everyone. Everyone is hungry for the truth. Just look at how fast some people even in this thread sopped up the slightest chance at confirming that Hillary is sick.

Everyone wants answers, but objective truth will always shine through the lies. It's just whether or not people choose to throw away the lies they so graciously swallowed down.

Medfag here. I am sorry to burst your bubble, folks, but this is not how medical records are written. She very well may be a demented bitch (which she is), but this is not proof of it. HIPAA has a particular standard for recordkeeping which involves standardized table formats. This essay is far from that standard.

Also, in most hospitals, even if records are digitized, they require handwritten records.

Yes.
And therefore, there will be no debates and they will blame Trump for it.

I'm not even sure Trump actually wants to debate live anyway. He won't get away with 'its gonna be yuuge' on TV and i have yet to see Trump actually debating anyone live.

Guess you missed the republican debates before Trump became the nominee

Well, maybe you guys are right. If this information is a lie, who is behind it?

Trump employs a whole menu of psychological and linguistic tactics in his debates which ended the careers of a couple of the top people who tried to debate him in the republican primaries.

Im sure he would annhialate crooked hillary even if she didnt short circuit or have a siezure or whatever keeps happening to her.

Surely not all documents.

You need a way to write official letters otherwise you would never know if you could trust them.
You can only say so much with tables.

Also you're forgetting private codes of conduct:
They probably have more regulations than just the HIPAA.

HIPAA regulates medical records. Of course that doesn't mean all documents. But that also means that this isn't an official medical record. Letters to specialists are usually accompanied by a signature.

For this leak to be authentic, they'd need to be signed. The signature isn't visible (not even blurred out) on this one.

Just ask who would profit from such a move. My guess is this letter was an attempt to discredit Trump supporters when arguing with Hillary (((supporters))). Hillary's next move will likely be releasing her real medical documents to really "stick it to those racist Trump supporters who believe these blatant lies about my health!" or something to that effect.

Hold up. Found something very interesting:
>Signed into law by President Bill Clinton on August 21, 1996

Oh she's fucked now.
If it's fake according to a law her husband signed, she's got bias issues.
Meaning even IF it's unregistered - how can we know if it's fake if the document formalities were enacted by the Clinton's themselves?
There's clearly a conflict of interests here.

Something is still wrong…

serious question, how do we know these are genuine documents ?

CRAZY BITCH
PANTS FULL OF SHIT

Everyone in the Clinton Foundation .

They are clearly trying to immunise themselves from the legal standards of commoners, who only allowed it for "government purposes".

Alright, then focus on the formalities of the codes of conduct these documents have to follow.
I assume they have to adhere to AMA codes of conduct (or codes of similar organisations) so they can function efficiently. Basically, these organisations are self governing to a degree, they contractually oblige people to adhere to their code of conduct. Remedies are enforced through their breach of contract.

It's not government legislation, but it does outlay how they do things procedurally, allowing us to pinpoint what the document is missing to be legit.

>look for formalities on patient-doctor letters

She was just waiting for the crowd to die down. Fuck off.

Read
The
Fucking
Thread

I think we're talking about the legal threshold here.

At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Since this thread has devolved to speculation, I'm going to link embed related that proves the CF is a fraudulent organization. Charles Ortel cites case law and the CF's own mission statement proving this. Watch the first 3 minutes.

I would sage for off topic, but this thread is stickied anyway. Also inb4 Molyjew

There's confidentiality issues for these that could ruin their effectiveness as evidence.

Infact, I don't know why they leak those emails. We can't use them in court.

It started as speculation.

Why is this bitch even allowed to run? She's going to be dead before November from a stroke or a heart attack. Is her candidacy just a ploy to get Kaine in there?

That's really interesting. First thing I wondered is if he might have been homo clicked link, gay pride photo….

It's estimated that up to 1 in 2,000 Brits may be carriers of vCJD because of mad cow and it's still unknown exactly how easily it can pass person to person, transfusions are a known risk but I wonder if he got it from sperm or blood.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2096643/Mad-Cow-Diesease-Plans-secretly-test-30-000-NHS-patients-CJD-fears-escalate.html
archive.is/E0Ig6

Used as a tool of assassination, it would have Russia written all over it, like Litvinenko and polonium, they chose a toxin with ironic relevance.

Speculation?

CF is proven to exist and the acts by individuals are surely enough to hit them.
CF nearly made me pull my hair out because it PROVED there was a huge conspiracy the whole time.
And it was the moment lower level government organisations started to smell blood (like the FBI and some of the representatives that dug into things on committees)

People switched on from that moment. Weak individuals went insane and pretended it didn't exist.

CF is one of the biggest things to happen in human history.

It's called oldness, women peak at 14.

No, his candidacy was just a ploy to get DWS as the DNC chair.

I wasnt talking about the CF being speculation, I was talking about speculating whether OP's letter was real or not

We have learned that artificial intelligence does so,possibly on a base level beyond the explicit instructions of its programmingOr possibly because of the instructions of its programmingAfter all something built to collect and build on information would naturally look for true facts to work with

If this was the Australian legal system, I would be able to tell immediately.

But your system is weird America.

Well, Trump did already show his. His doctor remarked him as 'the healthiest presidential candidate in years', so he had one more reason to publish it.

Now it's Hyllyry's turn to publish hers.

If you keep info hidden from it, it doesn't.

It only uses the info it can see

A bit like people.

why in the fuck does she open her mouth like that doesn't she realize how awful she looks?

There's a theory she has some kind of autism, or else is just completely incapable of understanding regular emotions and so to compensate she overreacts, hence the wild faces she pulls.

Because medical records are often sent to other doctors and medical facilities and need to be labeled. I used to work in a social work/legal related area and requested records quite often; they always had some form of letter head or header indicating where the office.

My only concern is that the header looks unprofessional.

Posted this last night elsewhere, utilizing my years of x-raying

I also think they are fake, because it's just the same document over and over again. It makes no sense to tease additional documents if it's the same copy. The first 'leak' just had multiples of the same document and the second leak had a new page on top, but then just duplicates from the original below.

Stupid.

The lack of signature doesn't disprove the legitimacy (if enough other evidence can support what is purported), but it does mean it's useless as practical evidence of whatever it contains.

No signature usually = forgery

Plebeian, remove thyself

I think new rule is "post the formal standard of document" when posting documents.

No signature, no direct identifier, etc usually means - Trap.

But still, there is something fishy about this:
Because those layed out the formality needs.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/08/fox_news_medical_team_what_do_hillary_clintons_neurological_records_show.html

Fuckin' shill, proving it is fake just means it is true!

Psychopaths also dont understand emotion

As much as I want to believe these are real, let's wait until we know for sure that they are real before trying to use them as political leverage.

For now, let's continue to dig through this, follow the evidence, and pray to Kek that we find something good.

The more people we spread this to and the more individuals who are looking into this, the more likely we'll come across some connection or proof to/from something else.

Let us weigh and consider this, and not frog leap to any conclusions. For now we dig.

pic related.

We need to prove that Hillary has problems.
That can only be done to a legal standard.
Otherwise everything we say can be claimed as slander.

I agree with you.

So you can recommend that the FBI indicts her?
Or that someone prosecutes her then suicides by accident?

I can't wait to shit myself along with my hillaryfu, we'll shit together in an immaculate chorus of feces and I will revel in the fact that we shitting as one, one being, one eternity.

Oh boy there's A LOT desperate shills ITT.

There's no denying it. This shit is legit.

CTR have their butts hurt to the point of having a prolapse.

there's no logical reason why they would scratch out the SSN

however, if I were to make fake records, I would rather scratch out the ssn as opposed to make a fake ssn that would allow a third party to verify the authenticity and advise the public these documents are fake.

The person doing this already violated HIPA, scratching out other personal info would not make it any "less illegal" and the twitter account would have been nuked regardless.

"I want to fuck over Hillary Clinton, but not TOO much" wouldn't make sense.

Also, there's a good chance they didn't us TOR to make that account, as canvas is disabled by default and twatter doesn't let you upload an avi without it, they really want to track your ass.
though it's been months since I used the onion browser, correct me if I'm wrong on this

tl;dr, I think it's fake but let's push it anyway because fuck hillary

disregard, i suck cocks.

actually I just remembered that twatter blocks tor user account creation anyway without a phone number, scratch that.

legit or not, I hope this guy used a good VPN and turned off webrtc, canvas etc

It's 100% fake. How gullible does one have to be in order to believe that the primary physician of Hillary Clinton, whose main residence has been in Washington, was some internist in the Hudson Valley?

No dox on Lisa Bardack? Why?

I want it to be as true as anyone here, and the dementia part is likely true, but that doesn't mean this 'leak' is true. An user with enough agency could fake this. Trust but verify dummy.

Spamming these 'fakes' all over Twitter and Facebook ought to stir a reaction perhaps a statement if user is persistent enough.

Her symptoms, staff testimonies and behavior points that these docs are legit.

It's not all new to see private hospitals who use A4 as documents and without signatures.

Fuck off with that gamergoy reddit bullshit. How about just "verify".

Its so convincing because it matches up with her strange and erratic behavior so closely.

If she doesnt have severe medical problems then she has severe psychological ones.

There's a number of ways you can get medical documents. You's be surprised how many idiots toss documents out without shredding. Doctors employ pretty faces and tits to do the clerical work, and if it's some SJW kike, they'll higher a dumb nigger for political points.

Also you can buy a magicjack and use an old-school fax machine, or set-up an e-fax account, hook up to a local wifi hotspot, and send a bogus request to some dumbfuck secretary who wouldn't suspect phishing attempts via fax.

I just think it's fake because there's no logical reason to only do a partial dox.

Always be suspicious when someone "holds back" when doing intel dumps. Usually mean it's bad intel or they don't want you to get the whole picture as to what's really going on.

No I recommend we keep digging, but try to pinpoint whether the evidence we have is not only connected but has a degree of authenticity to it other than just "meager signature" (unless that's all that's legally required).

note how to pinpoint the authenticity when digging
We need to pinpoint:
1. who created the evidence initially,
2. the legal formalities for that person (which means evidence of their profession + their formal duties)

E.g. these documents:
>Created by Lisa Bardack
>Needs to obey medical documentation formalities (shown by her medical profession + formailities followed by medical professionals)

That's all we need to know to clarify the document.

who distributed the document is irrelevant when working out the authenticity of the document. (Though obviously related to why it leaked)

Lets walk through some logic. It's highly likely that Hillary has a plethora of medical issues. It's also possible that these documents are real, though I'm of the opinion they're not. Just because these documents claim something that we suspect doesn't automatically give the documents credibility. Your claim about the A4/signature also doesn't prove it's real since the lack of evidence is not evidence itself. It's like that 4chan 'military user' thread posted a few days ago saying they're training for civil war when it was proven within that thread that the OP, first posted on cuckchan, was clearly lying. Stop falling for these ruses, it makes you look dumb.

Trust but verify is an old political meme. I know you're thirteen years old but try not to pipe in with your opinions if you know literally nothing.

So all that's important is the legal formalities in this thread. We have the other factors.

oh forgot to mention.

In Australia this is wrong (cannot be illegally obtained). But this is America we are concerned with.

tbh it's good for kikebook-tier PR damage on shillary regardless so fuck it. let them spread it around.

Media does it against Trump anyway, and normies base real life decisions on rumors not facts.

PlotTwist: Hillary can't counter the scoial-media rumors with legit docs saying she's healthy Or she does reveal docs saying she's healthy but doctor comes out saying they are fake and she's really sick with something….shortly before "accidentally" falling on a bullet.

Trust but Verify is a Ronald Reagan quote, dipshit

@Mods - please keep this thread a sticky until it reaches 751 replies

these documents are protected by HIPA, you need to SE the doctor's staff, and that's IF she's really her current physician.

Oh lastly, after I said all I've said I've realised we don't need a signature

Clearly if these two things are correct, it's all we need. You can't forge these, they'll link to her specifically on record. Meaning these two things (while probably not meeting the formalities of medical documents) are still enough evidence to prove the authenticity.

and gamer-gate fags misinterpreted it entirely. it was meant to show face to the Russians that you viewed them as trustworthy, but quietly checked it out to make sure they aren't full of shit.

also, speaking of checked

>Binswanger's disease (BD), also called subcortical vascular dementia

Demented Hillary

would be a good nickname but Trump could get hit with slander if he has no proof.

That's why he sticks to Crooked Hillary. Funny how hillcunt hasn't countered that legally :^)

Bullshit, there are no girls on the internet

The act enacted by her husband.

That's what I mean. The legal threshold might be useless.

So no matter how confidential the evidence is, all we need to prove right now is the authenticity.

Which those 2 numbers show.

I think we should ignore the confidentiality when the rules are written by the subject in the records.

anyone have that gorilla doctor drawing where he is on the phone?

COUGHING FITS, PANTS WITH SHIT

hillary pants in shit please link some articles on this thank you

whoever posted the documents NEEDS to post the "last 3 digits" of the SSN and the Account number

Otherwise disregard the evidence.

Don't associate a patrician fetish with that filth.

I don't even think doctors don't even keep paper documents like this anymore. And typed? It's usually horribly handwritten.

Is revealing just the last 3 digits an offence?
Furthermore does that affect the SSN or the account number?

If so, why should that stop us, they write our laws for fuck sake

get a shit computer, install a free OS, protect your identity and hide your footsteps - we need to kick into "3rd gear"

The format of the paper is irrelevant (unless forensics prove it's clearly forged).
The account number and SSN are all we need (and we need at least a few digits to prove it's the same numbers)

vid?

Twitter deleted the account under "no private information" policy, that's a tacit admission that the records are real.

No, it's not. They delete attempts to dox as well.

Right, and dox are real world information, they wouldn't delete fictional information.

Not necessarily. They might as well interpret them as potentially real, but not know better. Seemingly damaging to Clinton is more than enough of a reason to delete it, especially if it adds meat to Clint's own dementia episodes.

thanks.

Oh, to be young.

The Dem debates were a fucking joke. Each of them gave a canned speech based on a question they obviously knew about ahead of time.

The only mildly controversial question – about Hillary's emails – had Bernie respond "I'm so sick of these emails! I'm not talking about it!"

Even so they had to delay 10 minutes in the middle of the final debate so she could either take a shit break, or get briefed by her advisors.

These are blatantly fake guys

Don't get fooled by some 13 year old with a printer and folders, Christ

inb4 CTR shill

And that day was September 12, 2001.

Fuck it.

I agree.

She's doomed.

She has a tiny torso and her hips look like they belong to a 60 year old truck driver. Other than that she's perfectly normal.

I wish you'd fuck off.

Read the thread, these documents are not completely useless if we get the SSN and ACC (or at least a few digits of those)

Goes to show really..

No it's to stop the records from becoming a legal liability, regardless of whether they are real or not. However:

This is interesting actually, I researched a European Court of Justice verdict which forced companies to keep private documents private. Which ones? The ones via contract not all documents.
This might force social media companies to establish it's own rules on these documents.

And that means:
>they may not be completely sure about these documents.
Meaning, it looks dodgy enough to be considered risky by their company. What did that? The SSN and the account number.
Which means there must be some use for these bits of info contractually between Hillary and Bardack.
It's not an admission, but it's action to prevent the omission of acting. There's a subtle difference.

There are fictional Hillary and Trump troll accounts they haven't touched in months.

Twitter jumped on this thing in a matter of hours.

It's an admission that they were hurting Hillary. That's literally all that we need. Jesus christ don't you people understand yet? After watching Trump how long now? To beat the left you need to CREATE the reality that you want.

Exactly user! SPREAD THIS SHIT SPREAD THIS SHIT WE ARE THE BEST DETECTIVES

And Reagan had Alzheimer's.
You're not going to get much from this, given the guy broke down a lot more often and left Nancy running things.
Here we have a qualified white male president running things.

Also,
If those were real, any distribution is a felony.
Nice try Mr FBI.

Tard, they are months apart, she has the same symptoms only worse in the 2nd.

I doubt it.

A leak of private information in contract is a far bigger issue than the authenticity of the Twitter account. (which is not a problem for us, if those numbers are fake, we'll find out)

A leak of any private info in contract could cost the company millions

Since you seem to be retarded, I'll spell it out for you. In most cases, the normalfriends aren't able to discern the verity of information that's spread around the net. There's a level of agency that normalfriend brains just can't arrive at, and Twitter is well aware of this. So if a picture like this were to become popularized around the Twittersphere, it would convince a lot of people of Hilldog's mental infirmity despite the dubious verity of the information. Therefore, regardless of it being real or not, it gets nuked.

Now please, until you can think on your own, stop posting.

We don't need to falsify anything.

But we do need to turn a blind eye to confidentiality and hide our asses

to be honest, both Holla Forumss are currently the most gullible and easily rused boards on the entire fucking internet right now.

yea but those two things are cleary wrong. Unless Hillary realy has two black bars (very rare)

You can't blame us since we've seen an influx of retards since the Trump announcement. People who have no history of dealing with actual conspiracies or scandals and are instead here to post Trump memes, not that I'm complaining since I'm a Trump supporter. I think the problem is crossboard posters since they post every single fucking 4chan ruse cruise thread made on that fucking horrible website. Then when you dismiss the 'evidence' provided, usually ranging from nothing to ebin geotags, you get called a shill by people that have been browsing for less than two months and are trying to fit in by using words they don't understand. It's rather sad.

Our gullibility is why we are powerful.

Because the gullible ones dig slightly, and the more knowledgeable ones latch onto the good digs which leads to ACTUAL discoveries.

It's a first base and it needs to continue this.

That's the issue, they covered the entire fucking number, and we need at least a few digits to confirm this piece of evidence.

That's why wikileaks is authentic, it's got codes that could only be there if they were real.

I just want those codes (or part of them), then we've proven (or disproven) the documents.

And Holla Forums needs to take note:

make sure there is a confidential code on the leaks

and hide your ass or you will be fucked

This is next tier damage control

Oh jesus fucking christ. Digging. You know why I ejected from Gamergate after a month? Because of the twats who thought using google and linkedin = digging.

*chans had power earlier because of all the people with access to various private databases and information, not because of fucking google. But now that's all any of you kiddos use.

Right, you're going to find information using the search engine that gets caught manipulating facts every day.

Time spam certain two pictures fucking everywhere, lads!

It's some mind bending logic, that's for sure, but honestly not the most bizarre shit I've seen.

For as much hugbox "we r special" culture as I see here, there's nothing cutting edge or groundbreaking like on usenet back in the day.

You're a shill or an idiot. Either way you're too fucking dense for me to waste my time with you.

You forgot what website you're on.

:^)

No don't use this. The press already know who her secret service negro is and this is easily debunked.

The most powerful thing to come out of that is him telling her to keep talking. It doesn't even matter who he is. Just that she had a fucking shutdown in public.

Not just any paper.

But a document containing an identifiable code that can be quickly used to authenticate it.

So this thread is still good. We just need the codes and I don't have time for that.

But they're the 1st port of call. Then if they find suspicious connections, events, documents, you attack those.

Furthermore, we KNOW how poorly secured the private databases are from Hillary's incompetence (or even sabotage).

That being said, unless a properly suspicious document appears, we got nothing but freely available info. Fortunately, some people are so incompetent they put private documents onto public mediums. That's why google is a good tool still.
Linkedin is even better - it has personal info on it that can be dug into. People are too trusting of the web.
My family thinks I'm overly paranoid, but in realty they're too content with how they use it.

It's a good tool to look up how to patch drywall or price match computer parts.

Did you buy a lexis-nexis subscription? Westlaw, factiva, riskmon? Anything that might show you're serious about """digging""" and aren't just a larper?

Just because all the idiots around you can't search stuff doesn't mean that you're smart in comparison for being able to use top level search engines that scrape publicly available data.

I forgot to mention,

not legally fucked - whatever medium you got the info from that has contractual agreements will personally, physically fuck you

actually yes that's my field of study

Looks like the shills are flooding 8pol now. I guess that's what you get when this place gets linked on Reddit. Should have known when the shills were going hysterical on anyone that pointed out that the "diazepam pen" in the other thread was just a regular pen and that the guy was SS and not a doctor. No sense in engaging the livestock. Liberals deserve to be dissected alive, to have their flesh slowly peeled from their bodies and fed to pigs right in front of their eyes. Liberals are lower than cockroaches, lower than dirt. Sub-human, sub-animal, sub-insect. That's how I regard you liberal pieces of shit.

Are these fake? 99% YES.

Fake shit is always the best kind of reads and laughs for normies. The questions about Hillary's health/mental issues are hot stuff in the news currently since he is having "Short Circuit" issues.

These files only add for some extra laugh and some questions about what Hillary is really suffering from. That is the best kind of fake shit there is as folks try and play doctor on the netz and office chit chat.

You keep adding fuel to Hillarys mental and possible death watch from a sudden stroke/aneurysm and it just raises more questions.

Push both real and seen stuff, and fake shit as it works the best!

oh and I've never found a document on lexis or westlaw that i couldn't find using google

except EU law… that one's hidden very well

Sure.

Wait, hol up hol up

So you sayin'

*smacks lips*

THE WUNZ CALLING SHILLZ IS THE SHILLZ?

It doesn't really matter if it's fake or real at this point. What matters is that the fact that people could believe it's real means they have REAL doubt about her.

Just like every sandy hook thread has a few people who knew the victims, every time the point that sitting at your computer and googling doesn't equal digging is made, everyone has a subscription to big boy research services.

Here's the final redpill on that shit:

Only autismos assume everything is available via electronic means. Just because your life revolves around the internet, doesn't mean that everything is there. That's why you won't find the most damning info in leaked emails, but written down on bar napkins.

If you want to really dig into someone or an entity, you have to be willing to physically go dig through records at courthouses, etc.

And that's why private investigators are still a thing and not entirely replaced by /r9k/ types at their thinkpads.

We'll never be certain until those codes turn up

No seriously.

looks fake as fuck

Those are good for precedent, but pretty unhelpful for digs. It decreases the efficiency of the dig. This is a huge gov't problem - inefficiency.

Yeah well those private investigators can't break the law without being obvious.
Furthermore, I think subscriptions are useful, but not necessary as I said

Lastly, the fact that some of the "facts hidden" are the cover ups by certain government officials (not all the government) using the system in place, and that these facts are show action where government individuals clearly act inadvertently to the needs of the average person, means there should be a system like Holla Forums in place.

Mark my words, Holla Forums is a system that may be useful to government. Not for controlled opp. means, but for actual functional means.

Oh and watch out for international law

It'll destroy any government operation to "leak documents" due to the governments "contractual agreement" to international treaties.

This is why we NEED nationalism. Or else we cannot do anymore.

Incorrect.

We need absolute proof. Their argument is "lack of proof" right now. People ignore them because they don't have authenticity. We need to break that delusion.

Of course she can take The Oath of Office if she has dementia. She'll just have to take it again the next day.

If somebody finds those codes, only reveal a few digits and post a NEW thread

Gondola meets Penthouse

Oladotun A. Okunola, M.D.
Neuroscience Center Of Northern NJ
310 Madison Ave Ste 120, Morristown, NJ 07960
1-(973)-285-1446
Conditions treated:
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Alzheimer's Disease
Aneurysm
Ataxia
Autoimmune Diseases
Autonomic Disorders
Bell's Palsy
Brachial Plexus Palsy
Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
Brain Aneurysm
Brain Disorders
Cancer
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
Cerebral Hemorrhage
Cerebrovascular Disease
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
Concussion
Confusion
Dementia
Difficulty With Walking
Diplopia
Dystonia
Ear Disorders
Epilepsy
Essential Tremor
Gait Abnormality
Headache
Herniated Disc
Hydrocephalus
Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
Insomnia
Intervertebral Disc Disease
Low Back Pain
Lyme Disease
Meningiomas
Migraine
Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Myasthenia Gravis
Myelopathy
Myoclonus
Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Nystagmus
Parkinson's Disease
Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Polyneuropathy
Post-Concussion Syndrome
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Restless Leg Syndrome
Seizure Disorders
Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
Spina Bifida
Spinal Cord Injury
Spinal Stenosis
Spine Disorders
Stroke
Subdural Hemorrhage
Syncope
Tension Headache
Thrombosis
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Tremor
Trigeminal Neuralgia
Vascular Disease
Vertigo
Visual Field Defects

The fact that no shills responded to my reply shows that this is the correct answer.

IGNORE SHILLS, SPREAD IT

Im curious which disorders require you to have a pen ready for immediate use? Where a few seconds would make a big difference.

The best way to make her go all fucked up is to buy and bring some of these whistles to one of her small packed crowds. It would put her into a spasm and all camera would be on her ass as she starts foaming at the mouth. You do not need any ammo to blow her brains, just a few whistles.

I don't know but I do know the side effects match whats going on with her,

"Baylissa took clonazepam for eight years. 'It was vanity that made me ask the doctor for something to stop my tic, something I now bitterly regret.’ Now a counsellor living in Cardiff, South Wales, she explains: 'It did stop the tic on my wedding day, but I was so sedated I was like a zombie. It was a strange feeling. Everything was blurred.'

She continued taking clonazepam and when her facial tic got worse, her doctor simply increased the dose. After three years her marriage started to founder, but not because of the drug use, and Baylissa split from her husband. 'I found somewhere to live, but by then I was having trouble remembering things and finishing sentences.
Baylissa took clonazepam for eight years

Baylissa took clonazepam for eight years

'I didn't realise the drug was causing these problems.'

Increasingly worried about what the drug might be doing to her after six years on it, Baylissa started researching clonazepam-type drugs on the internet and was shocked by what she read. People reported memory loss, dementia, paranoia, hallucinations and excruciating pain, either as a result of being on the drug or coming off it.

Baylissa was determined to wean herself off it. But after nearly a decade on the drug and because she also had an underlying neurological disorder, she suffered almost constant, intense, seizure-type movements during which she would lose control of her muscles and limbs.

'It happened day and night,' she recalls.

Baylissa has written a book for people who have experienced problems with the drug and also set up a helpline Recovery Road, for people affected by dependency on, and withdrawal from, benzodiazepines.

'I was lucky,' she says. What happened to me is nothing compared to what others have gone through.' "
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2289311/Valium-Its-addictive-heroin-horrifying-effects-given-millions.html
archive.is/x1V7D

I like your thinking.

You know she's mental to let a fat nigger stab her in the ass with that thing. The thought of him doing it probably makes her moist though.

tfw she collapses during a debating and it looks like a nigger killed her by stabbing her with that thing. Bonus when Americunts elect a corpse. Oh my sides…

But… if she survives, all your Presidents have a physical and I think they announce the results. But your government always lies to you so they'll probably say she's as fit as an Olympic swimmer.

Shills really got assblasted over this

TRIGGERING

It's 100% okay to deny the Holohoax here but don't you dare imply that people here are gullible or else this happens

This kind of violent reaction and asshurt implies something big just came up, not to forget the fact there is more to come.

user and this leak struck a nerve.

Pathetic faggot.

Reported for kike shill.

Like the Royal Dutch Shell user? How long are we waiting for that one? How about the WHO user threads on cuckchan turning out to be nothing?

Remember the email leaks and the dox behind CTR? Every time something is massive came up Holla Forums gets slammed by inept and asshurt shills.

Oh ye shill of little faith.

out of the 2500+ posters there's bound to be a few idiots.
and I'm not talking about the shills, they fall into their own separate group.

I guess? I didn't really see much come of 'doxing' them anyway, but then again I didn't go to those threads. How am I a shill when a post here is being botspammed to death by actual shills who want to stifle any discussion of skepticism of 4chan-initated ruse cruises? What happened to the FBI user predictions that Hillary will be indicted? Still haven't seen any of that. What about the military user claiming he was part of a super sekrit JSOC unit planning civil war wargames? Radio silence.

Fucking stop falling for this shit until we have real proof. This new generation of anons are just so fucking stupid.

As much as I want it to be true, it looks like something I'd pull out of my ass.

Here's the real shit I found online: scribd.com/doc/273161694/Hillary-Clinton-2015-07-28-Statement-of-Health-Lisa-Bardack?secret_password=v1BRCCAGI7eXSAjlvwE1

Linked from Time website.

As you can see, this one doesn't lack technical details like OPs image which just reeks of fake, unfortunately, I suppose it wouldn't be bad if people believed it.

Hey, if the Military requires a fitness and stress tests throughout the services. The future commander in chief would have to subject themselves to the same on a yearly basis.

The many hushed forced retirements, early opt-outs, base realignments and command centers restructured under Bill clinton in the 90's killed the best and brightest for 8 years. This Cunt will do the same.

Do not forget Obama forced the same shit like Bill for past 8 years. The US Navy was shattered with firings and forced retirements so he could control the Branches with only "yes" men.

No user, you are the retard.

Except I'm getting called a shill endlessly by people who listen and believe instead of trust but verify. This board has taken a hairpin turn towards shit in the last month.

Anyone who noticed her recent behaviour, the statements from his staff and her history. Anyone with some intelligence could tell that this health report is full of shit. It's awfuly vague.
This is a PR piece more than anything

The meds that she is taking raise few flags

You've been gathering and analyzing the posts on here for for months? May I see your records and methods? Otherwise, cease your egocentric lamenting and be part of the solution to the problem you perceive yet cannot satisfyingly prove to others.

Ive been here for a long time, I can tell you that the board has become 4chan-lite over the summer. I left 4chan for a reason and I don't want this board to become that. Pointing out the problem is the first step in fixing it, pretending it doesn't exist or calling someone a shill for point it out isn't however.

What ego do I have posting as an user? Are you dumb?

Man, real hard hitting stuff coming out nowadays. How long until school starts back up again?

No, but you clearly are.
You have formed a perspective, but have no supporting methodological evidence. Cease your bitching and contribute to the topic or leave. Your criticism is worthless, especially since it offers no solutions.

That "listen and believe instead of trust but verify" is not an option at this point leading up to the debates.

"Hey did you see or hear about that crazy shit about Hillary's mental state and is on a death watch every time she steps on stage?"

The response is that it's "fake and bullshit" with a small laugh for normies will always get them thinking about it and do some searches about Hillary's concussion and how she is as punch-drunk like Muhammad Ali.

FUEL TO FIRE THE SEARCHES FOR MENTAL HILLARY GOES FULL BLAST!

Listen, I'm not a retard that doesn't understand game theory. If we want to push knowingly false information that hurts Hilldog I'm 100% for it, but that's quite a bit different than pretending the info is real and also spreading it.

The only solution is genocide of low-IQ subhumans that have found this website, or the revival of the board skepticism of any posts made here. I don't want the board to be upended by endless ruse cruises like what happens on cuckchan, it's bad for dialogue and since I enjoy this place I don't want that to happen. As it stands, this 'leak' is fake, but that doesn't mean HIlldog doesn't have the issues described.

With that in mind, if we want to spread the information knowing it's probably false, then lets do it.

There are literally no mechanisms by which either of these can be directly achieved. Individuals multiplying their shitposting efforts with bots and CTR style centers can be taken care of, but a large number of genuine yet misguided users can only be potentially improved through teaching by example, which again leads to my original recommendation.

I am teaching by example: Hey you retarded newfags, don't believe every single thing posted on this website and take it as gospel. In fact, don't post at all for a few months so that you can understand board culture.

People will intentionally attempt to mislead you as the OP did, either for laughs or any of the other assorted nefarious reasons.

I never implied that there's a switch that needs be pressed to make the subhuman caste that has filtered in here 1 or 2 standard deviations smarter, merely that continually chastising the more gullible anons for their naiveté is healthy. Your counter concern trolling is noted yet unnecessary.

Just saying that you're acting like a autistic manchild who throws a temper tantrum when someone managed to hurt your ego and question obsession.

Silly wannabe messiah you are just wasting time making assblasted replies, shitposting, sliding and spamming when everything else fails.

You should realize the following fact

NONE CARES IF YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE

Just do everyone a favor and stop posting you narcissistic piece of shit. Go build your dream utopia elsewhere.

UPDATE ON THE MILITARY user

GET IN HERE HE GOT AHOLD OF HILLARY'S REAL MEDICAL RECORDS

Nope, that's teaching by instruction. Words do have meaning, you can't just twist them like you tried to do with egocentrism.

There is actually a point in trying to correct your pointless behavior, where there isn't a point with you trying to correct your army of phantom newfags' behavior.

←————— the point

—————————–(You)

Me 8===D Your mom

Hm, so telling people not to fall for word document printouts is autism? My my, it seems that I have struck a nerve. Could it be that CTR wants us to fall for this hoax? Seems like there's a ton of very upset people over this leak being falsified. Also I don't think I've spammed yet. Why are you so butthurt?

PROOF PROOF GUYS ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS ISNT PROOF IS A KIKE CTR SHILL

CTR SHILLS INITIATING A FORUM SLIDE

GET IN HERE AND FIGHT THEM

BATTLE STATIONS!

BATTLE STATIONS!

Could their forum slide really be an attempt to hide the real truth about flat earth?

better one

Whatever you do, don't google TPW P4-15-NB

Not only you take every damn reply REALLY personally you dedicate time and enegy posting pointless replies and raging when someone doesn't share your viewpoint.

Perhaps you're too handicapped to notice how stupid you look for functional population.

And when the fuck did I mention printouts? I was talking about YOU and your retarded behavior.

Pathetic.

I haven't 'hopped proxies' once. It's just stupid that I have to explain to people that pieces of paper with words we enjoy on them aren't proof positive of their authenticity and just our rather rampant confirmation bias as of late. I just hope you people leave after the election.

These are the same people who spergraged at my Trumpstaffel kikebook page "because i was supposed to keep that stuff in our sekrit klub and making it public would hurt The Donald"

I'm talking about massive, wall of text spergrage. /r9k/ reeeee shit.

excellent goy, here are your 12 shekels

I just miss being able to have a discussion with people without everyone accusing everyone else of being a shill simply for disagreeing. I remember back before we all came to the conclusion that Trump was a good candidate, we were still very skeptical then. As much as I enjoy the kek/meme magick thing, it's having deleterious effects on posting quality when every other post is 'if dubs then x'.

What happened to your kikebook page?

Very nice.

No I rather stay out of spergs like you and contribute by raiding, doing some research, providing resources and actually doing something instead of jerking off on top of some internet soapbox unlike you.

You know there is thing called contributing you egotistical little twat.

Little by little you reveal what sort of wannabe e-celeb you are.

Should I be emailing advertisers, retarded ni/gg/er? You seem to be browbeating me for not 'providing resources' when you have done none of it yourself. You said lead by example? Put your money where your mouth is, cuck.

Nothing, I'm just very busy with work & the main function of Trumpstaffel is doxxing and ruining people who steal Trump signs, so kikebook frowns on that. So, I just contribute to Trumpstaffel threads here when I see them.

More and more you're proving my point and other anons here. You're just a attention whore simple as that.

People with autism really latch onto this website = identity thing. It's because it's all they have.

Fucking sad. Back in the day, we weren't afraid to go to other websites and raid them. With your attitude, clicking a habbo hotel link to go close the pool would have been the same as being a retarded tweenager that was their normal userbase.

Please point out where I implied I use kikebook. You're so fucking dumb it's unreal.

You could make part of the group function reporting people who make threats against Trump like the threads we have.

Well said.

SSN

Starts with N
Ends with 21 or 20 more likely 21

Thats exactly what someone who uses kikebook would say.

It's a good idea. Overall a kikebook page isn't always the best thing because they'll just filter your posts from feeds if they don't like you, and it puts a handful of people in too much control over what content is represented on that page. Can be good, can be bad.

I'm putting more time into developing a windows app that scrapes articles from clickbait sites, enables anonymous commenting on them (visible by all others with the app) and shares the data via p2p (to app users) and also sends bogus referrer data to the clickbait sites (for example, that you're using a netscape navigator browser on a playstation and are a 80 year old transgender aboriginal from detroit).

Combined with a browser plugin that auto-opens any link to sites in the scrapelist with the application instead of the browser, and you can click any link to buzzfeed or gawker without fear of giving them a single usable hit, starve them for adbux, drain their bandwidth, and comment freely on their bullshit.

If it gets widespread, should be able to kill off clickbait bullshit within a year.

You are the definition of tryhard. You don't get special good boy points for only using Holla Forums. Sorry.

t. grew up on usenet
t. closed the pool before you heard about exploding yellow vans and decided you wanted to be kewl like the leejun of anonymuns

Then explain why we are here?

What the fuck is wrong with your brain.

Any work done to kill clickbait is effort worth its time.

FAKE AND GAY

nice touch… made a banner

Just like you, faggot.

I was hoping you could tell me.

Okay, try this: you can visit a website, and even stealthily start participating, without embracing ANY of the 'ethos' of that website or community.

Make a kikebook. Be middle aged black jewish woman! Be whatever! FUCK THEIR DATAMINING UP. Use it to give bogus reviews to businesses who hire employees who steal Trump signs! That's how we fucking SHOAH'D the Hookah Hookup, if anyone remembers that Trumpstaffel op.

Simply fucking around with kikebook doesn't mean you're going to become a typical millenial moron user or an older divorced catlady or a dadbro posting pictures of his day out on the boat. It just means you're using a tool.

We didn't use to be so fucking afraid of tools.

Second, stop revising history. The internet has always been for normies. We were all mostly normies in the beginning, just sorta misfits and different. But we had lives, we went outside, we did shit.

/r9k/ happened, the 'normies' and 'chads' thing started, and then morons who believed it and thought they were in good company flooded in.

If you wasted your life by doing nothing but hanging out online in a malaysian quilt poetry chatroom, that's your own fault, but it does not mean that normies invaded the internet, it means that dumbfucks dumbed it down because it let them make more money.

I fucking love it. Just cut off the 'ary' part, doesn't work.

Top Kek

Now I know what all the slide threads were for.

BUMP THIS SHIT

bump

Did you Correct(tm) something there bud?

I don't know why I still come here.

I'm more worried about my digital footprint and the footprints left by peers about me.

No we need a document with that on it.

Just estimating the letters isn't good enough.

And we need a copy of the register

Listen and believe, goyim, it's real

IT'S REAL

IT'S REEEEAL

IT'S REEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEE

Why was the twitter account removed / banned if it was only a ruse or fake?

how's this?

So Hillary will turn into a mindless zombie. How's that going to change her usefulness to her handlers?

People can easily remove their own account, user.

Wait until further confirmation. Don't risk humiliating the Don.

Her security handling of her emails is consistent with general sloppiness caused by brain damage.

I like that one. Are you sure it isn't Alzheimer's or am I being berenstained again

The first one as 'senile' is just.. fucking perfect. Scott Adams would call it a killshot.

I believe your spelling is correct.

She'd think Cold war is still on, hear anything negative about Russia and start a nuclear war.

1. Twitter can remove any tweet for divulging personal information if they want, they don't actually investigate whether or not it's true before they remove it. Please note that this "document" is completely unverifiable without getting a copy of Hillary Clinton's confidential medical files, ergo Twitter could not have verified its veracity either way.

2. It only takes 5 seconds to delete your own account, which is something a shill would do in order to generate more buzz about their fraudulent post.

*You're spelling is incorrect.

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY SHILLS THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THIS THREAD AND TAKE OVER THE BOARD. MODSDO YOUR FUCKING JOB

They’re doing their jobs. The mods are paid shills. We have proof of this.

Why these docs may be authentic:

1. Format: The author of the doc used a common format employed by physicians, especially family physicians, when a patient is seen for a regular office visit:
a. Present Complaint
b. Interim Medical History
c. Medical Examination
d. Diagnosis
e. Impression/Plan

To fake this doc, a person would need to be familiar with this format.

2. Layman's terms are only found in the "Present Complaint" section and that's entirely consistent with a "real" doctor's note. It's typical that physicians use the patient's own words in the Complaint section, so it's not unusual that "black out" and "mini seizure" are seen here. The physician is simply using the words the patient used to describe their complaint. Notice, in the Diagnosis section, and other sections medical, not layman's, terminology is used.

3. The two diagnoses are very consistent with behaviors publicly observed in YouTube videos & elsewhere.

To fake these docs, the person would need have a high level of medical knowledge in order to connect behaviors observed from social media sources to accurate medical diagnoses.

4. The format used suggests the purpose of these docs are only to serve in the ongoing office visits by the treating physician. So, it's not unusual that formal letterhead would not be used, nor that the physician would not sign the doc in ink as an outgoing doc would be signed.

5. It's not unusual that prescription details are not noted in these docs because medications and current dosages often have their own separate place in the chart, a running record of sorts for easier reference by nurses & physicians.

6. Notice that the phrase "early onset" is used to describe "subcortical vascular dementia" diagnosis. "Early onset" is medical terminology referring to symptoms that first occurred before the age of 65. Subcortical vascular dementia is a progressive disease.

Anyone faking a doc such as this would need to have extensive medical knowledge to not only "diagnose" symptoms from afar, but it seems unlikely they would think to add the "early onset" to the diagnosis.

6. The fact that the docs are hard copy could mean the patient has special security needs and has requested her records not be computerized. Or, It could mean the office director and/or physician has a personal preference for hard copies as back up to all their computer data. It's still done.

7. Unless the physician kept her hard copy charts under lock & key, (and even if she did), patient charts would be easily assessable to any number of office employees for quick copying.
/end

So….what happened to the leaker after his account was closed? I haven't heard a peep. Why haven't we heard something about the guy being arrested, unless it was a Hilliary plant of some type?

There's no vitals on these reports. They're fake as fuck.

take risperdal

False causality in an effort to rationalize something as real: the post

Literally anyone spending five minutes on WebMD could do this. My uncle (RIP) had vascular dementia, I could have done this in my sleep and been more accurate and scanned in some of his old patient reports (I still have files of his in boxes, can't really bear to go through all his old papers) and made an accurate paper.

I had way more fun shitposting with my gun store lockers though :^)

Oh boy, there are more CTR shills in here than carbs in a Chinese buffet.

Brace yourselves cunts. 14 hours from now- you'll find out just how bad Hillary's grunts OPSEC is.

School starts next week. Have patience anonfriend.

Hide your ass too, or they'll fuck it as well just to spite you.

kys

DON'T DIE, THREAD

will kek punish me if I think that frogs and toads are fucking disgusting?

Interesting digits.

didnt they kill the guy that released these?

no confirmations yet

They killed National Guard user :(

Forget the legs, those feet are fucking hideous.

bump

Came to post this, beat me to it, but good work.

The Lord is truly smiting the wicked and bringing low their evil pride.