en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson
amd.com/en-us/products/processors/notebook-tablet
a.pomf.cat/cvnscx.webm
trisquel.info/fr/forum/using-jxselfs-linux-libre-get-radeons-2d-acceleration
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aaaaaandd into the trash amd goes!

You think Nvidia and Intel are any better?

Yeah...

wtf i don't give a shit

WE NEED A BETTER ALTERNATIVE

those comments* i meant, christ

youtube.com/watch?v=v2HJUSdfu24
6 years late AMD, as usual.

In my experience it gets worse before it gets better.

It almost stopped being funny. Almost.

It really seems like the 8350 is going to be the last non-pozzed cpu.

wtf i hate amd now

It did get better haha

This is just a stunt for marketing.
I wonder what the real amd engineers think of that.

Na
But a least I don't have mandatory blobs with nouveau.

AMD PSP

Poozed? Is this a new word?

Wait, does the 8350 have the PSP as well?
I thought the FX series are nonpozzed

courtesy of Holla Forums

What is poosed, I assume SJW infected-backdoor's?

We're fucked

gay -> HIV positive -> positive -> pozitive -> poz
pozzed = infected with gay shit like SJW faggotry, "degenderacy" and generally anything that pol does not like.

That's how their skin lookswith gloss, you pathetic, uncultured manchild

Why are you so triggered?

Put us out of our misery

[Some time later]

Rinse fucking repeat

Only some few FX doesn't have the PSP if I recall correctly.
Some time ago an user shared with models where with or without the PSP (and others) unfortunately I lost the link

I won't say triggered but sad.
It's sad to see company about electronic and computing not be about computing and electronic.
That is the hacker way and there isn't another one.
Otherwise the hacker community will become a political wasteland.

Sometimes I wonder if it's not made up/pushed by some entities to make the hacker community dissolve or have less influence.
Maybe one day we will have leaked document showing that soros payed a lot of people to spread fallacies that would lead to the creation of the whole sjw/lgbtq movements.

because I am a sad, pathetic loser who will never get laid without paying someone first

I used to teach those subhumans you sad, pathetic, uncultured child

Really? A few days ago one user claimed none of the FX series are affected as AMD abandonned development and saw no benefit in adding "features".

Would it be possible for you to find this link again. I am in the process of building a botnet free machine or as good as possible and it would be silly to buy an amd chip for getting rid of intels botnet when amd has the same faggotry. Maybe all chips of the latest FX-x3xx line are affected. I have been searching for weeks now and I cannot find anything about PSP on FX cpus.

Found this so far:
a md.com/de-de/products/processors/notebook-tablet/fx-apu#
Seems like some A-series cpus have the botnet as well but the FX is market as (-) what I interpret as "does not have it"

ana ndtech.com/show/6007/amd-2013-apus-to-include-arm-cortexa5-processor-for-trustzone-capabilities

tomshar dware.co.uk/amd-tablet-processor,review-32938-2.html

I think the A-series are affected but the FX series seem fine. They are listed as "released in Fall 2012" and from what I can tell the article tells that AMD started botnetting their shit after 2013. However, the question is if they include this at newly produced FX series as well.

What did they do to Jim?

is there a reason why you're putting a space in the link?

Just release the vega gpu already you faggots I've been waiting two years

because when you click on the link, they see what site you came from. This is violation of your privacy. I am looking forward to any infos about the FX series

stop it.

It isn't you retard. Its a standard working as intended. Just because you are too retarded to understand HTTP isnt anyone else's fault. And because you were too lazy to install a add in to block HTTP referrers or petition kikemonkey to have anchor elements have the rel="noreferrer" property isnt other peoples fault either. Stop pretending you understand tech and are just parroting retarded memes from the pol mods.

They are doing it for free
And it explains why all the comments are so pozzed

So anything new about the FX series and PSP question? It would be nice to find at least one source where it is stated that FX series are not affected by PSP.

Apparently the chinks are developing their own CPUs now. As Peking is a surveillance state as well you can assume they implanted botnet into them as well. Does anyone know anything about those cpus?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson
Apparently they call it "Dragon core" and it only supports linux operating systems natively and for any x86/x64 programs you would neet to emulate them.

Let the technology stand on it's own merit.
This is just PR bullshit, it's irrelevant.

Maybe I will get an answer.

they are promoting mental illness as a guiding attribute of their company
its the same as them coming out and saying they embrace shit eating.

second it has nothing to do with their product

I bet AMD is just trying to gain some sort of market edge of Nvidia.

Not on HTTPS, which you should be using.

You have to use mandatory firmware blobs for Nouveau now... At least if you want to run anything newer than the GTX 7XXX series of cards. This video turns the SJW faggotry up to eleven, but AMD is still the lesser evil from a OSS perspective.

Leah Rowe from TrannyBoot ?

The fuck are you talking about? This place is filled with faggots. I'll keep buying AMD as long as they keep working with FOSS devs in making drivers, fuck you.

I don't believe they have it. they didn't when they launched, and I doubt amd would sneak it in without using it as a marketing gimmick. Not to mention it would take quiet a lot of work to redesign an old chip to use the psp module.

Yeah, throwing 90kloc code dumps over the wall after explicitly being told not to and having a public hissy fit when they're rejected is totally "working with FOSS devs"

Better than nvidia.

Good work user, you're only a decade late.

Did you know that the Russians have their own CPUs too?

Nope that's not Francis.
This is Francis (pic related)

I did not get any reply so far from AMD. Only the standard "thank you for writing us blah blah". If I get an answer, I will post it.

oh wow a giant faceless corporation gathered up all their gay employees to push a product
much progressive
so accept
this trend pandering shit irritates the hell out of me and everyone just eats it up
from one fag to another, kindly fuck off

This isn't 2003.
cd /usr/src/linux/ && git log -5000 drivers/gpu/drm/{nouveau,tegra} | grep Author.*@nvidia

just a reminder that I did not yet receive anything from AMD. If anyone has sources where it is explicitely stated that FX series are botnet-free, it would be very appreciated.

AMD page on Libreboot, the dates line up.

It is me again.
The absolute mad men actually gave me a reply. Here is a screenshot. FX series officially confirmed for botnet free

I also sent them a new letter, asking for more info we have been speculating about.

You'd never make it in journalism, kid.
For real though, nice.

Your English magically improved, they're on to you now

The alternative is stop playing video games.

I've never watched a video where I wanted to shoot every faggot in it.

It gets better, after you kill yourself.

I run all my things on Nintendo 64s.

There are people blowing us up, enslaving others, brutally murdering others, yet these faggots are so braindead they want to be called faggots and treated like faggots.
It's cancer to the strength of the west.

Noice. I like AMD even more now. Neo-cucks can go enjoy spending more dosh getting railed with their proprietary horshit.

New winds are blowing, m8, you have to start hiding the fact you're a fag again before it's too late. Homo rights movements got co-opted and rotten from inside-out soon after the same happened to feminism and nazzed le-pillers were always open about being your enemy. You're fucked, m8. In this glorious new world that's coming your best option is to consider suicide because even normalfags who are moderates are going to get into trouble for not being le pilled enough eventually. Staying away from this clusterfuck won't be possible for very long and thus quietly doing your thing without bothering anyone as well. Don't call it a grave etc.

And I was hoping they would start doing better too.
FUCK!!!

pretty good for a "Chinese"

Welcome to literally every major Silicon Valley company. They all shove some trannies and women in a closet somewhere and bust them out when the feminists marauders come demanding diversity. At least the smart ones do. You can see what forced diversity did to Yahoo and what it will probably do to AMD.

It's me again.
They gave me another reply and according to them, FX cpus are still in production and will be available for some time. They also supplied me a link about the PSP affected APU chips:
amd.com/en-us/products/processors/notebook-tablet

Yeah, those drivers suck. AMD still a best.

[No video]
[Why Holla Forums is still shit]
[TOR users still can't upload, $Current_Year]
a.pomf.cat/cvnscx.webm
I thought people only cared for performance, not politics. It can only get better if AMD brings a 8GHz single core 128bit processor, not if faggots work for the HR/PR department of a chip reseller.

tks for actually doing something

Do you think this is proof enough to make a purchase?

It would be retarded for them to include it. The FX series cpus are primitive and have no future (they were never competitive against intels top of the line cpus). So it would be in their best interest to not touch it anymore and just milk the cash cow as long as it is there. It would also be very complicated to change the blueprints for the chips. They would also use this PSP *feature* in their marketing and write it down as a feature on product descriptions.

I don't give a shit about shit like that, but all these companies are total shit in more important (shittier) ways.

We need modern non-backdoored hardware.

Weird because I run some gt230 with linux-libre an it works fine.
Please try to run trisquel when you test things like that.
You have 0 block in that distribution.

And you can see that Amd REQUIRES blobs to work since you can't have 3d acceleration and 2d acceleration is still a pain in the ass.
trisquel.info/fr/forum/using-jxselfs-linux-libre-get-radeons-2d-acceleration

Eric Raymond wrote about this
Kafkatrapping
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
Why Hackers Must Eject the SJWs
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=6918

Politics has no place in the hardware/software world we are already reatarded when we have to choose between emacs and vim to the point of forking.
So politics don't even get started.
That's why the hacker community has to reject any political ideology it doesn't make any sense in a world where we are making tools.

YOU FUCKING CUCKS!
If AMD goes out of business it'll just be the same hardware from Intel and Nvidia forever.

Well at least it's only faggots and >shes
Could be worse.

That's already pretty bad. Just not MS tier.

uh-oh

Alright redit friend, we get it you're a very smart guy.

That's it. I'm going all nVidiot now.

that was a RFC not a pull request you fucking retard

MAXWELL 2?
You might as well buy an actual brick.
1060 is going to be outdated in 3-4 years when you`ll need over 6GB of VRAM just to get the game textures running at medium settings...
Anything above that costs a fortune. Good luck.
Intel invested hundreds of millions in diversity projects just to get the same amount of loss back.
AMD makes a video about LGBTQ ppl. Who gives a fuck, they aren`t making you do anything... or investing ridiculous amounts of resources to it.

You guys get triggered so easily for something that affects you in no shape or manner.

I'll take SJWs over jews any day, at least SJWs think they're fighting for a just cause whereas kikes are evil for the sake of greed.

those are two sides on the same shekel

I disagree, I think the SJWs are mere pawns of the jews.

So when is Ryzen "Coming out"?

Since when did SJW come to mean Holla Forums and Trump?

Right after the 490 is coming out in fourth quarter 2016

March

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?