I'm retarded

Explain this video to me.
Does it imply that pearl, who claims that humans try to blame all the world's problems on some single enemy, instead of a complex network of interrelated forces ironically blames the world's problem's on a single enemy, or does it imply that pearl's lying about the gems being the real threat to humanity?

Your life is too short to figure out what the real deal is.
Truth is made. Enemies are cardboard cutouts. You are
a resource like coal or oil. War is a business opportunity.

this subject has no place on comics and cartoons

It's clearly saying that gems are space jews and are filthy xenos impeding humanity's galactic manifest destiny.

Humans in Steven Universe are the dumbest goddamn species in existance. I'm pretty sure those watermelon things Steven made by fucking spitting are more intelligent.

Pearl go away

Gems are jews that are causing troubles for humanity.
Everytime there was a problem it was because of gems attacking humanity.

You know, a bit like real life where the jews costantly pretend that they are not the root of all evil.

Alright Holla Forums we get it, you're tsundere for jews.

Pearl is always right.

Holla Forums is that-a-way.

might be foreshadowing that the final conflict will not be against who they think

Peridot did mention that Homeworld is dying, which would explain their policy of conquest

then why aren't you out there doing God's work?

lazy faggot

this is not even worthy of looking for my smug anime girl folder.jpg

So that makes the crystal gems self hating jews… more than usual?

No, they are jews that jewed out their own kin out of a planet.

That aside, I think humanity in SU universe deserve to be purged.
I mean, do they ever do anything to defend each other?
Did they ever fight?
Investigate?
Take the Cluster for example, I assume the Earthquake caused a global tremor, not just a tremor in beach city.
Nobody looked into that?
World splitting up and nobody question it?

Honestly I begin seeing Homeworld in the right here: SU's Earth has no redeeming qualities, less so their habitants.
Rose Quarz saved an useless planet and their useless beings on it while dooming Homeworld to fight a war that most likely made things worse for everyone.

Here is your hero

Goddamit a perfectly reasonable threat to completely shit on SU turns into a Holla Forums bitchfest.

You haven't seen shit motherfucker, don't derail the thread. This isn't even near flame war levels.

Reminder that one of the writers for SU on twitter said that both World Wars and the Cold War never happened in that world's history. It's easy to assume that the humans in the SU world must be retarded when it comes to conflict or something.

Also does no one else question why Beach City has no police force? I mean even in Gravity Falls there were cops, sure they were mostly incompetent but they were there at least. You'd figure that place (which is under constant attack by monsters) would have some type of law enforcement. Also the Mayor was originally supposed to be a semi-antagonist role and viewed the Gems as total menaces yet when they just turned him into a bumbling spilling his spaghetti retard. It seems like they made plenty of shit decisions that keep the story from getting more interesting.

Oh he knows.
This is how an obnoxious derail always starts.

fuck off

cops are racist liberals don't know how to portray police without negativity, just look at the banana guards and root beer guy