Anthro Girls

Post them.

Is this an attempt to raid us with shitty unrelated to Holla Forums threads.
If so then you're doing a shit job, fuck off.

Listen faggot, it's about keeping all those other Thundercats Wilikit, Fifi & Minerva, and M'Ress threads into one single thread. Think a little you shit eating retard. Guess that's too hard for you. You can't help being born stupid.

This shit still unrelated to Holla Forums.

All 3 females are related to Holla Forums.

Bucky O Hare - Comic book and cartoon. So yeah, Jenny is Holla Forums related.

Zootopia - Do I need to say it?

Sly Cooper - Has an official comic and an upcoming animated movie.

Stay salty.

Please leave…

Go back to half chan if this thread bothers you so much.

Anthros > humans

There is no denying this basic fact.

Wouldn't go that far. Both human & anthro females got their charm. It really depends. For human females their physical characteristics and yes that includes race. For anthros? Depends on the species.

can you imagine how awful it is to wash gallons of cum out of fucking fur?

You talking about furry females washing away cum off their fur? Unless they do gangbangs, doubt that's much of an issue.

We're talking about furfags here. I would know, I am one.

(wasted)
You're the one who should be leaving, faggot.

And I don't have to take it.

what about the kaiju girls do they count?

Nice dubs. Also what did she see in Riff Raff? Guy wasn't exactly great. Was this another case similar to Richard and Nicole from World of Gumball? Undeserving male gets a woman.

Anyway Cleo needs more art.

I'm fairly certain that OP was referring to anthro girls from actual Comics and Cartoons as that's the focus of the board.

There are plenty of fine female furries from older cartoons.

Julie Bruin, the one episode hostess from Tiny Toons based off of Julie Brown (and they held nothing back with her design).

Kitty Katswell while being newer has turned more than a few heads and won over a few hearts.

Bimbette might have made only a brief appearance but she lived on in the minds of Tiny Toons fans.

Lola Bunny of course is one of the most famous female furries of all time and probably created a generation of furs.

Sally Acorn stole the hearts of Sonic fans be they comic readers or cartoon watchers.

Shame that so few cartoons use female furries anymore, they're truly a dying breed.

from left to right

10, 8, 7, 10, 5

furfags fuck off

While these are all great I think I have a few better.

Babs Bunny: one of the most recognizable female furs from any cartoon certainly she's not drawn as sexy as Julie but she makes up for it.

Miss Kitty Mouse: a mousette so sultry people are still confused how she made it into the Great Mouse Detective. She performed the first and only burlesque show Disney has ever done.

Peg Pete: One of the few reasons people turned into Goof Troop as physical humour can only take you so far and the artists knew it.

Rebecca Cunningham: Much like Peg she added a definite something to Talespin…oh right sex appeal, I can't have been the only one interested in this bear mother.

Vanilla the Rabbit:….There's a Sonic Anime so she counts, imo the most MILFy bunny out there and a complete package, beautiful, sophisticated, kind and gentle, her daughter's also a complete angel.

As for giving ratings for the other posted girls…Julie: 10, Kitty, 7.5, Bimbette: 8.5, Lola: 10, Sally: 8

Because I forgot to attach the pictures

she's a rabbit.
and she's pink.
that's all she needs to raise hundreds of thousands of preteen boys cocks into early puberty.

That would explain Amy Rose being popular….oh wait. Amy got hot with the re-design from Sonic Adventure and forward.

Sonic CD Amy? Wow is that bad. She's like a barely passable version of Minnie Mouse. When a female character mostly looks like the male counterpart, that's a fail.

Speaking of Minnie Mouse, it's funny how she's just a Female version of Mickey himself. However Mickey's predecessor Oswald actually had two love interests. Each of them unique in design. The first being a bunny girl that had an actual feminine figure and the mainstay love interest for Oswald was the cat girl whose name escapes me.

Anyway, think Disney screwed up on that aspect for Minnie. Very few females can pull off that whole "female version of the male character" shtick while remaining noteworthy. Maid Marian is one of the few who still stands out.

it was after Disneys take over by (((them)))

It pretty much is. It's the whole Roger Rabbit/Jessica Rabbit thing all over again. Though it does happen in real life from time to time. Usually hot babes don't always go for hot guys. They're usually attracted to money or status more.

Roger is way sexier than Jessica though.

IIRC, Roger Rabbit is actually considered a catch by toon standards.

Tigra's from Marvel comics. Sonichu is a comic. Not a very good one, but it still counts. Spinnerette is a web comic. Sonic has comics and cartoons. And Fred Perry's Gold Digger is a comic that's nearly matched Cerebus' 300 issues without degenerating into text with spot illustrations.

So what exactly is your point?

I only agree with Becky, Kitty Mouse and Peg being better.

I'm fairly certain the point was that he thought none of those were from comics. Besides Tigra I didn't know most of those characters were comics either, thanks for the lesson though.

But Riff Raff doesn't have money/status either. He's the leader of a gang of losers (the other neighboring cats were tougher and more successful at what he did essentially). Anyways, I guess it's all idealized writing. If females were written truly realistically most protagonists would end up unwanted.

Cleo doesn't really have money/status either so she takes what she can get I suppose.

lola > babs

They're both good.

BUGS > BOTH

i want to FUCK bugs bunny

This.Gray bunny butt master race.

he'd be your girl any day of the week, and he'd make a better job than any of these other skanks, 50+ years of experience can't be wrong.

Rebecca from Talespin. Got real bad memories of that one. Anyone else think that she was simply a killjoy bitch? How she treated Baloo was frustrating. I mean Peg Pete was nasty to her husband, but he was a bastard who deserved it, so she balanced him out.

As far as "fap" factor goes, anyone else think that Rebecca was ruined by her shitty annoying and completely unremarkable daughter that the show gave undeserved screen time to?

daughter was more fuckable anyway

I love me some Tigra. I'm both sad and happy Marvel is not doing anything with her. On one hand she deserves more exposure, on the other hand, i'm not sure i'd want current Marvel doing it.

they'd make her an advocate for furry rights and feminism.

i think you should let the dead rest user.

How did Jenny's species reproduce? They were all Female. They were capable of showing affection to guys from other species like that human boy, but how did they actually keep their species thriving? Especially given how cult like and secretive they were.

make a guess

(Wasted)
YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS!

I was never a big fan of the Swat Kats show but I did like Callie when ever she was on it.

i would take responsibility

Bugs is sexier when he isn't in drag.

Pretty much every Holla Forums bunny is sexy, especially when it comes to their paws

This thread has a severe lack of Gadget Hackwrench, let me fix that.

The best part of that scene is that the Bugs Bunny line was ad-libbed and the reaction was genuine.

Callie was an excellent character, but there's always something that beats a cat, a dog.

Road Rovers was never the best show, but Colleen always made tuning in worth it.

What was her deal? Was she an anthro or a feral dog? Only seen clips of this cartoon, but it's inconsistent. Are the dogs constantly switching between anthro and feral? Also isn't she a Husky?

On a separate note, about feline females. People say women are similar to cats, but that is very untrue. How come that stigma still remains? Cats are notably loners (exceptions like lions exist, but that's all there is to it), they're active predators seeking prey, etc. Now tell me, do women somehow in any way reflect such traits?

There's literally no reason to post this here instead of in /furry/

/furry/ is full of faggots