archive.is/mj0Ei
archive.is/Iu68w
archive.is/mqYDe
archive.is/rbjlC
archive.is/5Q6MF
archive.is/jybJj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Romans 1:32 King James Version (KJV)
Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

He got what he deserved.

Good. There was another one with frogs.

Why do they feel the need to state that he's a gay journalist?

That's some delicious irony. How can a faggot be more comfortable with Muslims than he is with straight white men? Muslims have a much more visceral reaction to faggots.

I went to his twitter to check the validity of those tweets and it took me minutes of scrolling to get to his tweets from April, and then I realized I didn't have it set to include replies as well.

Wrong. Islam is the religion of peace.

The true problem with this world and the biggest hindrance to equal rights are the cis gendered white males.

Couldn't you have at least chased this?

Even without being a gay he would still have a been a massive fag
VILE
NO

Do you think the Muslim taxi drivers actually let him suck their dick to pay the fare or is that just fantasy on his part?

I wouldn't be surprised either way. On the one hand homos are full of shit, but on the other hand pakis are weird fuckers

You could have asked first

archive.is/v4msc

archive.is/mj0Ei

archive.is/Iu68w

archive.is/mqYDe

archive.is/rbjlC

archive.is/5Q6MF

archive.is/jybJj

My point was this faggot was vain as fuck.

He must have been a sad, lonely little man lashing out every chance he could get if he regularly posted asinine shit like this.
Even in gay and lesbian bars people do that, because it's a comfy spot to sit while you try to get lucky.
It's the whole reason why there's fucking seats at the bar.

He supported mudslimes even thought by every single poll most of them support killing faggots, so they killed a faggot, gays shouldn't support a group that want to fucking kill you, stupid fucks vote Trump.

Do you know where you are nigger?

Is that true?

It seems to good to be true.

This is a great tragedy think of all the muslim taxi drivers that will miss him.

this is how they think.

archive.is/v4msc

archive.is/mj0Ei

archive.is/Iu68w

archive.is/mqYDe

archive.is/rbjlC

archive.is/5Q6MF

archive.is/jybJj

Would you look at that, nothing of value was lost.

JUST

He didn't deserve to be in the Gay Community tbh