Trump's Tax plan

What the fucking hell? Its (((neoliberal))) republican bullshit.

IT RAISES TAXES ON THE POOREST.

One of his greatest talking points was that he would outright ELIMINATE taxes on the poor. This was a great talking point I would use in conversations and now his (((economic advisers))) want to RAISE THEM.

I have a feeling the fuckers in the GOPe are forcing him to do this shit. They may even be doing it to make him throw the election.

Pence was a horrible VP choice albeit not as bad as Gingrich or some others. Him endorsing Ryan and turncoat Mccain annoyed me. And now this shit, what is next? No wall? Are the Neocons going to infiltrate his campaign?

He's also acting different in public. Did they threaten him? Are they sabotaging him? Was he even fucking replaced?

And now that CIA mormon faggot is probably going to flip Idaho and Utah to Clinton.

Can anyone make sense of this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-economic-plan-winning-the-global-competition
archive.is/3xEyO
archive.is/LXR79
cbsnews.com/news/yes-trump-tax-plan-should-help-the-poorest-americans/
8ch.net/faq.html
taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-2016-house-republican-tax-reform-plan
abetterway.speaker.gov/_assets/pdf/ABetterWay-Tax-PolicyPaper.pdf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/An_America_First_Economic_Plan-_Winning_The_Global_Competition_.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also another complaint is that it lowers taxes on the richest and THE MIDDLE CLASS GETS NO TAX CUT.

We all gotta pay our part.

Still "Correcting the Record" I see. If you're going to shill, don't be so obvious with Hillary's talking points.

Fuck you autistic faggots every other thread is dead nowadays but shill threads, and discussion is silenced.

m8 if those numbers are real then we won't need CTR to fuck his campaign up

ever since pence i've grown more and more concerned he's going to continue the status quo, except it'll have a giant T on it

Nice try, schlomo

He's also at a different point in the campaign and stated that means affecting a different persona. But you're a niggerfaggot shill so that's lost on you.

the poorest get mega perks you ignorant slut. go whack off to your bernie webms elsewhere. holy shit.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-economic-plan-winning-the-global-competition

If you don't understand what Trump's campaign is about, and has always been about then go back to Reddit. It's not about Tax Policies or Welfare Reform or any of that bullshit. It's about making America American again. With NAFTA gone, very few people except maybe teenagers or niggers are going to be in the lowest tax bracket. So it won't matter.

Now that wasn't hard now was it?

Except NAFTA isn't gone yet

(checked)

I'd gladly pay 10% more in income taxes to eradicate the foreign hordes

those images are no where on there. And all that links to is his speech from today

Either you're a fucking shill for hillary, or you're STILL to retarded to source properly

Wait, that's easy, just not be poor.

Post a source for the "new" plan. The August 8 speech isn't the source.

He mentions 12, 25, and 33 percent brackets, and mentions a previous plan. But he gave no solid numbers on cut offs. HE ALSO mentioned millions will be paying NO TAXES, ie: a 0% bracket.

So again, unless you can source those images to Trumps campaign, you're a fucking moron trying to draw conclusions that cant be drawn from his speech.. or just an out right shill trying to stir the pot while the stirrin is good

And this Tax Plan hasn't been implemented yet. The 2 will go hand in hand.

People lie

(checked)
This, OP is a dirty shill.

Exactly. We need to see OP's first pic, it needs a source. Trump may be changing his tax plan, but not necessarily to the one in the pic.

Where'd you pull the first image from

FURTHER

Even IF his plan was to eventually do "this" with taxes.. there is no way in bloody fucking hell he'd announce it or say it. He certainly wouldnt put out an easy chart that the poor can look at and go "oh fuck you! youre doing what hillary said!"

This just further leads me to believe this is either a total moron likely reposting shillary memes… or a fucking shillary CTR fag himself trying to sow division between the factions supporting Trump

Either way, OP go eat a massive fucking dick

Those trips don't lie. OP is currently BTFO

the poor don't pay taxes anyways

they get more in benefits from the government than they contribute

Damn, your taxes are low.
I pay around 38% and that's as low as it gets.

But then i get universal healthcare, free education and roads that doesn't suck.

Yeah that makes sense.

shit bait

Two things bother me here. When he endorsed Paul Ryan and John McCain, he read the words off a piece of paper with the most unenthusiastic tone I have ever heard from him. Then he put the paper down, and resumed being his normal self.

Now today in Detroit, he seemed 'off'. The enthusiasm wasn't there, and he seemed nervous about something. Did of you notice that, or is it just my imagination?

What a bullshitty thread. OP says new tax plan, then provides link as sauce which states only 3 income brackets. NOT MATCHING YOUR FUCKING GRAPH.

You're a shill. Fuck you.

OP I think you are lying.

My plan will reduce the current number of brackets from 7 to 3, and dramatically streamline the process. We will work with House Republicans on this plan, using the same brackets they have proposed: 12, 25 and 33 percent. For many American workers, their tax rate will be zero.

"I bought something for the the price of two and got one free"

yuropoor education everyone

Your "logic" is flawed.
If you crash your car and your insurance pays to fix the damages, you don't say YOU payed to get the car fixed even though you paid your premium.

*Yuropoor* detected.

I'm looking at ur pic and it starts at 12%, unlike you I actually read the source you posted:

"My plan will reduce the current number of brackets from 7 to 3, and dramatically streamline the process. We will work with House Republicans on this plan, using the same brackets they have proposed: 12, 25 and 33 percent. For many American workers, their tax rate will be zero."

YOUR IMAGE STARTS AT 12%. IGNORED THE 0%!!!!!!!!!!! SHILL CONFIRMED. FELLATE A SHOTGUN AND GO TROLL ON CUCKCHAN.

Back to Holla Forums you go, Lennin.

Ok, I've rechecked and this is the GOP tax plan I don't know if Trump's is different or if they merged it. But judging by the speech it is different but the GOP didn't update theirs yet so I don't know we'll have to wait and see.

Also calm down guys my bad.

OP IS A CTR SHILL

See its shit like this that I know CTR has taken its focus and diverted some of it here.. your concern trolling can eat a massive fucking dick

Nothing about him has changed. He was reading from a script for his endorsement. Yes, we ALL Know it was a bogus endorsement, it was lip service. He knows, and we know, he doesnt really like or support them and would be happy to see them replaced. But to appease and keep the peace he mock endorsed them. We all knew it would happen and perfectly expected it. Its WHY it sounded so flat, because it was bullshit and we all know it.

As for his speech today. He was getting interrupted by faggots like you being paid to shill in the audience. He waited for them to leave, and he even made a witty retort here or there. But he almost completely ignored them, because he was giving a speech and had important remarks to make in a very important state he hopes to win. he needed his points to be clear and concise, not his usual riffing that has him going all over the place. He had to lay out his plan and ideas carefully and make sure he didnt miss a beat in it.

Why exactly did he have to do that? Because faggots like you who get paid to shill will go all over social media going "HUR HE HAS NO PLAN HE HAS NO PLAN! ITS ALL EMPTY WORDS!" and he needed to make sure, since you faggots and most normies wont read his website, that his plans are laid out in his speech, stuff he usually doesnt have time to keep going into detail over and over again in his rallies.

So no, nothing about him changed, and you are a massive faggot trying to concern troll. Now get the fuck out.

WTF are you talking about? According to the new tax plan people earning 9-37K and 91-190K are getting a 3% cut.

You don't need to raise taxes on the rich Bernie style otherwise you will have too much capital outflow and they will all flow to other nations.

The new tax plan is definitely an improvement.

I should've known better than to trust an infograph from Holla Forums for even half a second.

Actually we make fun of SJW and don't take them seriously, unlike in your conservative paradise where they make laws and control your media.

tax brackets with multiple variations, there will be only four
brackets: 0%, 10%, 20%, and 25%. This new code eliminates
the marriage penalty and the Alternative Minimum Tax while
providing the lowest tax rates since before World War II.
Further, this plan eliminates the death tax, thus allowing
families to keep what has been earned.
most of their deductions while eliminating many of the
deductions for the very rich. With more money in middle-
class pockets, consumer spending will increase, college
savings will grow, and personal debt will decline.
points to make: When the income tax was first introduced,
only one percent of Americans were taxed. It was never
intended to be a tax on most Americans. Under this plan the
income tax will be eliminated for nearly 75 million
households, and 42 million households that now have to file
complex forms that they often need expert advice just to figure
out they don’t owe anything will file a one-page form that will
save them time, anxiety, frustration—and more than an
average of $100 in preparation costs. More than 31 million
households will also use the simplified form—and they get to
keep almost $1,000 of the money they have worked for.
households
households
households

OP Is a brilliant example of manipulation by oversimplification. Or maybe idiocy.

I'm concerned too, the old tax plan was a fucking master stroke of genius.

There is no new tax plan. OP made it up in mspaint.

wew

Nice source nigger.

No, you're full of shit CTR retard

archive.is/3xEyO

FEDERAL INCOME TAX

Currently: Seven tax brackets start at 10 per cent and go up to 39.6 per cent

Under Trump: A zero tax band for the lowest earners, then bands of 12 per cent, 25 per cent and 33 per cent

this is from a few months ago:

Donald Trump's tax plan would help the poorest Americans

archive.is/LXR79
cbsnews.com/news/yes-trump-tax-plan-should-help-the-poorest-americans/

his first proposal was this:

Under his plan, single people making less than $25,000 a year and married couples earning less than $50,000 would pay zero income tax.

but I think Larry Kudlow told him it wasn't realistic to do that right away, so it's probably going to be less than $25,000 for individuals and $50,000 for couples but for many americans their tax rate will be zero.

"My plan will reduce the current number of brackets from 7 to 3, and dramatically streamline the process. We will work with House Republicans on this plan, using the same brackets they have proposed: 12, 25 and 33 percent. For many American workers, their tax rate will be zero."

Yes, tou're a minimum wage shill working for CTR, you're full of shit and this is your shitty thread.

SAGE

8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

Yes, that's why I brought it up in the first place.

I'm not lying about anything that is the GOP tax plan for this election but maybe Trump cut a deal and that's why he just mentioned the zero percent bracket and it has yet to be finalized?

Literal "concern" trolling

Fuck off back to CTR, your kind isnt welcome here and we can fucking smell you a mile-a-fucking-way

No OP is an example of "Correcting the Record"

Fuck forgot to sage damn it

Yes you are, babycock sucker, the entire purpose of your thread is deception.

read before you post moron

QUOTE:

"For many American workers, their tax rate will be zero."

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING WALL, A 2% INCREASE IN TAX TO PAY FOR IT, FINE.

I doubt that, from what i have seen, most social welfare states eat up politically correct garbage like its manna from heaven.

You may not "say" that, but it is what actually took place.

There is no increase. OP is Holla Forums..

That IS the GOP tax plan you morons stop claiming people are shills when they ask questions.

taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-2016-house-republican-tax-reform-plan

That's all that matters

It isn't Trump's tax plan, you oven dodging niggerjew. Get shrekt.

It sounds nice until you realize that it also eliminates the potential for tax return, social security benefits, and EIC.

That annual bump is necessary for poor people. It allows them a chunk of money every spring that they can use on important things they couldn't necessarily afford. Income tax, taken from the paycheck, is sort of like a mandatory savings that they get back every spring.

If there's zero taxes taken out of the check, then there is no nice tax return. I realize that it means poor people will have to pay attention to their own savings, but that's not always feasible.

There's also the problem of social security. People can't just keep working until the day they die. The body and the mind get old. Not everyone can just keep going. We don't all have secret service following us around with medications. So, the vast majority of us are going to need that safety net of fixed income when we just get too old to work anymore. If you're not taking out social security, then there's nothing to give back when retirement happens.

It's very easy for billionaires to not think about money, but the poor have to think about it because every single dollar counts. That tax return, EIC, and Social Security are essential.

I thought Mexico was paying for it.

So OP either confused GOP tax plan with Trump's, or is trying to intentionally deceive us. Liberals can never argue with truth, they have to try and deceive or use emotional appeals. It's sad, I don't remember them always being like this. I guess that's what they call "progress"

They are.

read this again:

The poorest will pay zero. It's probably not going to be < 25K or < 50K at first like he proposed in March because the country can't afford it right now but maybe it's going to be < 18K or < 35K instead. I don't know. I guess he will unveil the details soon.

>House Paul Ryan

Yeah, again thanks for
"Correcting the Record"
or being that big of a dipshit

It's not even the GOP's tax plan. It's a proposal whipped up by some house Recucklicans.

The dumb faggots actually think the GOP's tax plan for 2016 is Trump's, despite him not even being able to take office until 2017. The fact that Trump has had that much influence already is pretty damn nice honestly.

Then what is user talking about?

yes its THEIR tax plan, not his. He said he would work WITH them and closer to their idea, but he did not at all say he'd take the same brackets or thresholds, and SPECIFICALLY noted for millions of people, around 75 million workers in fact, it would be ZERO

Meaning, you're still a fucking shill or a moron and so is OP.

Even a BASIC fucking reading of his speech should tell you it doesnt align with the GOP design because there is no 0% bracket on theirs, and there WAS a zero bracket on his original plan. So in effect, all hes done, is reduce HOW Much hes going to reduce middle class taxes, and reduce how much hes going to reduce higher earner taxes, but also continue to push that loopholes need to be removed and mentioned a specific example which would in effect INCREASE the richest peoples taxes overall, but make it so they dont just keep jumping through hoops to get away with it all if your solution was to just raise their % bracket. In fact just raising their % bracket leads into the narrative many cuckservatives push about "hur dur they already pay so much! just look at their % bracket!" while ignoring all the loopholes and shit they take taht reduce their effective % down by a fuckload. If hes lowering their %, AND removing those holes, their rate goes up, but they dont get to whine about claim their % is to high now! because no one is going to care when they start into whining about their special hoops they jumped through to push it lower before. Theyre all going to look at them and go "haha, fuck you, welcome to what the rest of us live with, no special treatment anymore, you earn it here, you pay taxes on it here"

So again, fuck off with the fucking shilling

You are literally a fucking moron. SS/Medi are FICA taxes, not INCOME tax. That comes out REGARDLESS. hes not talking about decreasing those. Get out of here with your retarded trolling/shilling.

Oh and also

EVERY intelligent tax accountant in the US will tell you you set your taxes up at work so that they government ONLY takes as close to exactly what you'll owe. Because its not some free money you get at the end of the year, its money you over paid and they give back to you. But they pay you ZERO interest on it. So you're giving uncle sam an interest free loan for a year, every year, by paying more in than you will owe. You could at least make SOMETHING on it by sticking it in a savings account.

people who over pay on purpose in taxes are fucking retarded. Almost as retarded as these shills

read

And

Also I AM OP

You guys really need to calm down.

I'll calm down when you're dead

I am dead tho

somebody's been talking to too many kikes…

OP, you wrote an interesting post, but have you possibly considered going and eating a dick?

NOT DEAD ENOUGH.

Will the real tax plan (not the fake OP shit) take place next year when we file our 2016 returns?

2% on 9000 is 180 dollars, so let's keep it in perspective.

Not concern trolling at all, just observing his mannerisms. Did I say even one anti Trump thing?

Who are you quoting?

He references this Tax Plan in the PDF Version of Today's Speech. There's 4 Brackets. 0/12/25/33 abetterway.speaker.gov/_assets/pdf/ABetterWay-Tax-PolicyPaper.pdf

It depends when it is put into effect.
Next year is unlikely but still possible depending on how the election goes.

its fine, he should have left the under 18k at 0% though

He did. There's only 4 brackets. See my previous post. He references THAT plan in the source of his speech.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/An_America_First_Economic_Plan-_Winning_The_Global_Competition_.pdf See the footnote for the Tax Plan Link.

sage sage sage

8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

He did this was the GOPs old tax proposal before the change. I was mistaken.

You mean he's going to make the niggers pay their fair share for once? How is that not a good thing?

You have to work to have an income in the first place m8.

fucking nonsense CTR post. hide and report

reported

Mexico is going to pay for it, but you have to pay 2% to Trump personally for his negotiation services.

You make a good point. I hope benefits are programs are changed as well. The current system incentivizes laziness.

Learn to read, nigger.

Yes it is the new GOP plan from June. The 7 to 3 is what they published, it does mirror Trumpos plan he had, but they want to add some of their own reforms. What nobody is talking about id how TRUMP is working with the GOP who are trying to push for this lower tax plan!

This is a 1st sign that TRUMP is in negotiations with key leaders for tax reform in GOP. Trumps team and GOP working for best tax plan that helps not only lower and middle class, but also a needed lower tax for higher income which lots of small business owners fall under. (OP) is a misinformation shill confirmed.

where is that first graphic from?

There is no online resources with such a graph, (OP) is pulling fake data from somewhere.

This new plan sucks ass for the working class. Every thing is going to shit. This is the same old republican bullshit. The rich fuckers are getting everything on their wish list and flipping a quarter at the working class head.The only thing they're crying about now is trade policy and immigration. Trump will probably sell out on those issues later. Fuck it!

What he has said "We will work with House Republicans on this plan, using the same brackets they have proposed: 12, 25 and 33 percent" TRUMP wants to have that under 50k at 0%. GOP Wants at least 12% for a certain segment 30k-50k while also maintaining child credits as well. Trump will have to negotiate with the GOP on this. Until the full report is agreed and published it is still better for low, mid, and even some under 100k joint households.

Holy shit this double speak.

Stop typing faggot ass question marks, you raging homo.

this plan is actually better

It's far from perfect but it won't balloon our debt like the old plan would

MAGA

Chart on left indicates a "current rate" of 10% for the poors but the chart on the right indicates "0%". Why the conflicting information?