I like this pewd more

i like this pewd more

I dont watch him play games but his social commentaries and rants are comedy kino

Only Holla Forumsiggers dislike Pewdiekike.

To the >>>/reddit/ pits with ya.

t. Holla Forumsigger

kys reddit

He's an obnoxious swedish cuck, and I hate his faggoty face and voice

No archive, no response.

but nazis can't be cucks

GTFO

jack bls

how can you not smile at his face?

pewds is fucking based
only reddit hates him

superior memer comin thru

I don't watch your cancerous e-celeb children's entertainer so I have no idea who that is.

He specializes in retarded humour, I can understand why children enjoy him but if you are over 15 and you enjoy this guy'S "comedy" you need to consider suicide.

Just to clarify pewdiepie himself is a smart guy who has found his niche and is taking advantage of it, I respect that. What I don't respect is grown men laughing at children's entertainment.

t. Wall Street Journal emplyee

Pewd is NatSoc now. Maybe you've only seen his old videos.

Just like Trump is building a wall and won't get us involved in the middle east, right? Stop taking Holla Forums seriously, they are wrong at least 80% of the time lately.

t. Grown man who laughs at jokes created for children (pic related)

so he got even worse?

I bet you watch animu.

*tips fedora*

Why does Andrew Anglin claim this guy is a white nationalist?

Just because Holla Forums went to shit recently doesn't mean I should stop supporting NS. Also they actually were right about most things, before the trump worship happened and before cuckchanners started taking over the board

Anglin's taking the piss as usual. He's not sincere with what he says according to his podcast interview, but he says extreme shit because it rustles jewish reporters.

I want to punch that fucking face

He's swedish, he's automatically a cuck

he is going to save sweden

nothing can save it now

see

You need alternate sources for your information other than Holla Forums there are worse countries than Sweden in Europe right now, England, France and Germany are good examples. Also it's relevant that a handful of US cities have more niggers in them than the whole of Sweden does.

But the US has a vastly larger population than Sweeden, of course it has more niggers.

Scaled for percentages the US is still much darker than Sweden, your official figures (which actually count a chunk of mestizos and mongrels as white) say you are 60% white. Those figures are probably false too, your situation is likely much worse than they are letting on. Don't throw stones in your glass house burger.

You will be the first major western nation to go full Brazil if current trends continue.

the first major western nation to go full brazil was brazil

You know what I meant.

Brazil is currently purging its bad blood, while America is getting deeper and deeper in kike manipulation. Let's see where thing will be after a decade or two of that trend.

What, commiting total autogenocide?

There are almost pure European conclaves living separately from the untermensch in Brazil. It's like two different worlds.

I meant that they have a few non whites/mongrels among them by this, not that they are mongrelised.

"White" brazilians are all part of the rest of the jungle niggers to actual whites.

I live in Canada, I rarely see blackies around here.

Feels good, man.

when was Brazil not western? only alternative is eastern