Erdogan: I will open ‘new page with my friend Putin’

In any conflict situation, it is always advisable to analyze things first and be aware of what is really happening before leaving showing the position.

archive.is/1hJIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/the_world_/2014/10/13/russia_birth_rate_did_vladimir_putin_really_boost_the_country_s_fertility.html
archive.is/1IPdH
slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2006/05/children_for_sale.html
archive.is/RFjjY
johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/terr-russia.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/30/russian-terrorist-attacks-since-1991-whats-changed
nytimes.com/2014/01/01/world/europe/bomb-attacks-in-russia-echo-threats-by-chechen-insurgent.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics
heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-of-the-future/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like the sound of that, I reckon that king roach is going to cook up something nasty

Erdogan was probably correct that the coup was NATO inspired, he can't get away with it forever. He realizes he has to side one way or the other, and Putin hasn't attempted to kill him yet. Erdogan has also withdrawn his advisors from ISIS and has shut down the border, stopping ISIS' oil flow. I half expect him to withdraw from NATO, but I'm unsure of his EU aspirations if he does that. Maybe he'll push for joining BRICS in exchange for allowing Russia unmolested access through Marmara?

I dislike Putin more and more every day at this rate he is going to convert to islam and turn Russia into part of the Islamic world

bump for real news Turkey leaving the Western sphere is a huge blow for the US

No it isn't. Erdogan is openly, aggressively trying to destroy Europe and Turkey has been doing so since the first Turk set foot in Anatolia.

No Turkey was very firmly in the US's sphere of influence for a long time you gigantic fucking 4 cuck retard

So this pretty much confirms the coup was a NATO/CIA plot then?

*a failed coup

funny thing is that russia has the most muslims in europe, though I think that they are mostly asiatic ones like kazakhs and uzbeks

all the governments of the western sphere are actively trying to do this
and yes, this is a massive blow for US interests in the region given the strategic positioning of Turkey

Maybe the constant stream of lousy posts from blatant shills regurgitating the "staged coup" nonsense will dry up.

The coup was real, ZOG was behind it, and it's terrific that it failed. Go away, Kikemerica. Go away.

yeah Russia's future is very uncertain right now

Yes, that is irrelevant to my point. Having Turkey nominally on our side does not stop them from trying to spread Islam and Turks into white countries. In return we get to station some military hardware on land they stole from our people so we can pretend it's still the Cold War.

An alliance with Turkey does not provide any essential benefit to the US and the drawbacks are stabbing and blowing up white people.

No it would have been great if it was a civil war and 40 million Turks died go away roaches go away

Well, Russia doesn't have a problem with fucking their shit up when they sperg out.
They still need to fix their birthrates.
Wonder how many of those subhumans live in moscow, I remember an user telling that they emigrate there in rather large numbers.

pic related. It's not like it really matters.

No, it very much is a big blow. The airbases and nuclear assets stored in Turkey are the US's primary tools for a Southern attack route into Russia to murder tens of millions of White people in their eternal goal of making the entire planet half-nigger and homosexual.

This is what the coup was about. Turkey is pivoting to Russia, essentially destroying the US stranglehold on Russia.

The coup looks like a classic USA attempt. The 2002 Venezuelan coup (failure), the 2014 Ukrainian coup (success), the 2004 Haitian coup (success), so on and so forth.

Nigger the US has done more to spread Islam into the west then any retarded sandnigger dictator in Turkey could have ever done. An alliance with Turkey allows the US to box Russia in without this American plans to crash Russia's economy will fail.

the 2014 Ukranian coup has had mixed result at best and its likely the Ukrainians will have a second revolution some time soon

You gotta be fucking kidding.
Imagine the Soviet nukes had stayed on Cuba.
Turkey is that Cuba.

Retard alert

I have a feeling Putin-senpai and roach king cooked this up months ago. I remember done mouths before Russia started attacking Isis they meet in Russia and came out like bros. The attack on the Russian helicopter was all planned, notice how Russia didn't retaliate in any way.

I can't figure out the end goal of this though, for turkey is that they want to think of themselves as an empire again but they forget that modern roaches are weak in that regard and will only lazily fuck it up. For Russiai it's geopolitical

That doesn't mean they need help.

If we really needed the Bosphorus we could carpet bomb Turkey into submission and take it or we could try out detente with Russia if we felt like dodging the cost and the kvetching. Otherwise, what does the US need that can only be provided by Turkey?

I have a strange feeling that something might happen to putin in october of next year

Next is Turkey forcing the USA to take its nukes and go, and watch Turkey re-arm with Russian Su-27s because obviously the USA won't sell Turkey any parts for the F-16s now.
The re-establishment of tourism and fresh arms sales as well as giving Putin one less border to worry about is a diplomatic coup in and of itself.

Nothing is going to happen to him because the people who want him dead and gone and failing, isolated, and ineffective.

The US is done. Thank fuck.

these digits dont lie

Putin is a madman.

The Ukraine coup was a success but yes it was also a huge failure, because the port of Sevastapol was the target. The USA and the jews ended up getting the poor part of Ukraine, the part they didn't want.
Who knew that arming and funding Neo-Nazis was a bad idea???

Most Russians are ultra nationalists and despise putins rule he is going to have a home grown revolution if he doesn't unfuck himself right quick. Next year is the 100 year anniversary of the October revolution Russians are not know to be calm

Yes, Russia wants to go back to that drunkard Western puppet Yeltsin or perhaps good old jewish communism.

keep dreaming, Shlomo.

The absolute height of delusion. The US is a non-functional political state. It cannot generate internal consensus of external threats, real or imagined, and the government cannot survive a foreign war of that magnitude.

This is a neo nazi board you soviet nigger I only regret they are on a CIA leash if they overthrown the government installed by the US the Ukranians will be fucking golden

I expect Poland and the Baltics will be looking long and hard at EU and NATO membership if Turkey manages to withdraw successfully.
Who would have guessed.

Putin has ~80+ approval rating.

You kike shills keep pushing this anniversary narrative on this board. Go away.

Neo-nazis are faggots and retards. True nazis would have put them in the ovens too.

Unlikely, long term US strategic goals are the dismantling of Russia and we've been doing rather well recently

But we do need it since it challenges US naval supremacy
Now the Med is no longer a purely US swimming pool

As far as just "taking" Turkey back, that requires actions that the US public would never support, if we couldn't get support to lob a few cruise missiles at Syria, you really think we're going to take on a much tougher target, invade them and occupy them?
because it would take that and thousands of dead US soldiers to achieve such a goal while undermining US moral superiority

Russians fucking hate central asians and muzzie niggers and they despise putin and his oligarch jew friends the daily stomer is fucking stupid and the largest and most radicle groups of ultra nationalists are in Russia about half of Russians want the Tzars back the other half want the commies back

he was probably talking about a return to the czardom

from pols taken by the Russian media apparatus

well, yeah
:^) :^(

That doesn't make the Turks innocent.

That is not a vital interest to anyone who doesn't own his own yarmulke.

Putin needs to fucking hang with all of his jew and Chechen friends you cant stop it JIDF

I don't think so, the EU is falling apart…True to the saying that Jews are masterful manipulators, but horrible horrible leaders.
There won't be an EU in about 5 years, but the destruction of Europe is in part of the Jewish Communist plan to sow the seeds of discord and when the time is right, provide the EU solution….COMMUNIST central government backed by a UNIFIED european military.
A new Soviet Union with jews of course running things.

You're either a very gullible person or a legitimate Russian shill. Turkey is realigning towards Russia, that is good for Russia, bad for everyone who feels threatened by Russia. Poland and Baltics feel very threatened by Russia.

Turkey switching sides ratchets up the world tension, Baltics have been asking for more US military presence for years, they're going to keep asking for it, and this seems likely to incentivize us to actually do so

Do even one of you fags remember the leak about Turkey getting near Russia and Israel getting scared because they are nearly surrounded this way? Not even a fucking month ago, Jesus Holla Forums

Yeah I do, I remember thinking it was probably bullshit, now I'm almost certain it was legit, does anyone have a screencap of it?

Israeli isnt going to exist in 10 years everyone on the world stage hates them and the US has failed so hard in the middle east that they are completely boxed in. The only friends they have is the crypto jews in Saudi arabia

I missed the memo.

This said, that would put less pressure on Russia with their current conflict in Syria.
Also it denies NATO a foothold just at Russia's doorstep.

I want israel to exist, so all the jews go there and we can nuke it from orbit.

Anti-EU, anti-immigration sentiments are at an all time high. The EU will dissolve, but no one would accept a new superstate that is really just a rebranded EU.

If Turkey breaks then US hegemony gets called into question. I could see Poland and the Baltics question how effective the US would be at protecting them if we can't keep Turkey, a vital player in containing Russia, on our side. Remember, this is the first time this has happened since the founding of NATO.

It's the Chechens. The Tsar made the mistake of conquering Chechnya, and Putin is making the mistake of not dropping Chechnya like the hot sack of shit that it is. Russia has had nigh- daily terrorist attacks from Muslim Chechens for hundreds of years now. Wierdly enough, Chechens seem more White than Asiatic.

This
It's already common knowledge that the US can't protect either country in case of a general war, yet they're still in
They'd only leave if NATO was dissolved, and even then they'd be likely to try and strengthen ties with France or Germany

The US starting a new coldwar Russia is of vital interest to them because no one really gives a shit about the US anymore. They are a barely white nation whos power is fading and the western Europeans are increasingly telling them to fuck off. A new coldwar would spring them back into relevance and delay becoming Brazil.

hypothetically :^)

There's no benefit to Americans from sparring with Russia; the fact the will is lacking to do some dumb shit is only a problem for ZOG.

The British populace were overwhelmingly against joining both World Wars until they weren't.

You aren't going to nuke Israel from orbit, though. The US has done nothing but carry out every bidding of the jews. This country isn't a credible actor on that front and it is best that the US – and its people – be completely and totally destroyed in all facets so that others can eradicate Israel once and for all.

Jews cause more damage to the world when they're spread out over every nation.

The US was so close to global hegemony but have been losing control due to emerging powers. Likes Russia China and India. The chance at friendship with Russia was destroyed by the US in the 90's with the clintons.

Embrace, assimilate, destroy, boyos. Hopefully this is Putin's latest whacky plot to take back Constantinople.

Russia's sphere of influence naturally includes Turkey and I hate to say it; Turkey has no fucking business being in NATO nor the EU. Russians don't trust the cockroaches at all, but they would LOVE to get those nukes off their back porch so are willing to do quite a bit to make that happen. If you want to see a successful "economic sanctioning" look at what happened when Russia sanctioned Turkey.

Russia is working on the birthrates, I was over somewhat recently- Everyone has a kid and there are government benefits to having kids remember they were rather recently commies

slate.com/blogs/the_world_/2014/10/13/russia_birth_rate_did_vladimir_putin_really_boost_the_country_s_fertility.html
archive: archive.is/1IPdH
slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2006/05/children_for_sale.html
archive: archive.is/RFjjY

user said it, the russians fuck up the sandniggers shit when they don't behave, and most of them are extremely pacified asiatic types (outside of the Chechnya region; Tatars are like the Methodists of Islam)

Jews cause damage because they exist, period. The US isn't going to do anything about Israel except unconditional support in blood and treasure.

Therefore, destroy the United States and take away Israel's mercenary army.

Thats why nobody wants the USA forward-basing nukes in their country, because THEY become the nuclear battlefield if it ever happens. The politicians like it because of all the shekels associating with USA troops and bases.

Russia has way more terrorist attacks then western Europe and hasnt been doing shit about it since the 90's because Putin is a cuck

lolbergtardian pls go

There's plenty of benefit, the United States is a global hegemon, or at least would like to be
Any nation that could challenge that position needs to be put down before they make their move, at least from the viewpoint of the people who rule the US

Which is why WW3 is most likely to start in the South China Sea rather than in Eastern Europe

True, however you'll need to spend time building up context to push forth
time enough for Turkey to get under someone else's umbrella, there's also the fact that Turkey isn't nearly the "international pariah" that's needed for other successful interventions

Christians just need to free themselves from the lie of the jew that israel must survive for jesus to return.

how about just make the US not a very good host to the jewish parasite? seems like that would be better, no? then they'll go elsewhere

Did Putin tip off Erdogan off about the coup

The US has the most white people of any country in the world by far. Thanks to that, our geographic advantages, our wealth of natural resources, and our past victories, American power will have a long future even if the US goes Brazil-mode, and Europe is absolutely fucked if America actually collapses. Without drastic measures and the military force to keep the world at bay, no white country has a future as a white country past the end of this century.

That makes no sense. We're not being overwhelmed with immigrants from Russia.

Interesting, sauce on that?

The US has had more than enough time and chances to do that. Instead, it only becomes more jewish and more of a willing slave. Putting more energy into "salvaging" the US is a waste of time. It is a purely jewish vehicle at this point and needs to be destroyed.

Your own personal attachment to the country or comfort doesn't rate.

This tbh. Dispensationalism is pure heresy; it's a 19th century kike invention with no foundation in Scripture or Tradition.

there are unverified stories that its possible the F-16 meant to shoot down Erdogan's plane was unable to because of russian jamming.

The US is only 60% white and dropping. Why would Europe be fucked without the US? You dont really believe the big bad scary Russia meme do you? The only people that would be fucked would be the Ukraine and the baltics. Why would the French and Germans care? The US is being overrun with immigrants and the primary reason most countries cant tell niggers to fuck off is because the US. Do you really think Serbs would be taking these people if Uncle Sam wasn't threatening to bomb them? Most of the West has nothing in common with the US any more.

White people will never disappear because the rest of the world would starve to death without us.

Remember, that 60% includes the near-death elderly, jews, Turks, Arabs, North Africans, and Hispanics are allowed to "self-identify" what they are, whether they are actually White or not.

johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/terr-russia.html

theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/30/russian-terrorist-attacks-since-1991-whats-changed

nytimes.com/2014/01/01/world/europe/bomb-attacks-in-russia-echo-threats-by-chechen-insurgent.html?_r=0

Russia, China, and India are all unable to project force to America. America has bases surrounding all of them.

Conveniently, Trump is running against the Clintons right now. One of the benefits of changing leadership every few years is you get to change the country's policies and foreign relations.

The rest of the world would be better off without the US the only places that rely on the US for food imports are nigger countries most of Europe's essential minerals and fuels come from Russia.

Russia China and India will not be a threat to the US anytime soon but the US is loosing its ability to force project so far across the world and use its Navy to shape international politics the way it has in the past.

Hispanics makes it jump to 70ish%
but yeah, non-hispanic white includes arabs, turks, central asians and the like

No, it doesn't. They let "Hispanics" self-identify. They choose if they are White or not.

Europe is fucked without the US because the European elite have swallowed the politics of the US elite.

Just like the old soviet union then, eh?

They let everyone self-identify. It's not a physical.

Spics have about 64% iberian DNA, 31% injun DNA and 5% nigger DNA iirc

You mean the European elite are fucked without the US. Europe as a whole would be super better off after a revolution.

Study results vary widely because the sample populations are usually quite small, and the genetic percentages ignore that pure or almost pure bloods mostly avoid mixing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

Certainly. What I mean is that the elite will side with the invaders in a pinch and European natives and their soldiers and law enforcement are in large numbers some combination of disarmed and brainwashed - like the US, but less able to defend themselves, for better or worse. We have guns and warm bodies, not that that is any guarantee of the politics.

The prophecy is coming to pass…

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-of-the-future/

sorry, britbongs

Well, could be worse I guess

Wew, yeah, you make those tools and we know how to use them

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

According to the prophecy everyone is going to get super fucking rekt and Germany is going to start a new giga reich and be the capital of the world after everything

Finally found my god damn picture

kek, someone needs to update this in that case

We are going through a really really turbulent time. China has been/is disrupting the world order completely.

Never forget that North Korea and Palestine are directly linked. All this shitshow happening with North Korea has to do with the US wanting to provoke them. Because South Korea, Japan and China don't give two shits and would gladly welcome Norks in the international community.

There is a press release of Erdogan and Putin today if you want new material.(It should start in about 5 hours,don't know whether a livestream will happen)

I guess its possible that they find pyongyang to be less annoying then the southerners.